Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Let's not forget Paul Manafort. Who we now know colluded with Russia to impact the 2016 election thanks to him admitting it in an interview from prison. I'd say lock him up but he's already there! :D

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgdhp
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Read somewhere that for the FBI to do this now, speculation is that it's in the best interest of national security, particularly 45 selling military docs to Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc...Works for me.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

cowpins wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:20 am Read somewhere that for the FBI to do this now, speculation is that it's in the best interest of national security, particularly 45 selling military docs to Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc...Works for me.
More than likely to do with the alleged 14 boxes of classified documents Trump had removed and sent to Mar a Lardo when he left the White House.
He's had enough time to forward the shit to the Saudis, Xi or Putin so a little late on the raid.
Charles Bukaki

Post by Charles Bukaki »

What's both totally predictable and pathetic at the same time is seeing all Trump's bootlickers turn on the FBI. Jellyfish have more spine the likes of Boebert, Gaetz and MGT.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Here’s a conspiracy for ya:

Everyone involved in executing the search were appointed by Trump himself. He sets himself up to get a slap on the wrist—barred from federal office. He goes around the country going “Look what they did to me!,” doesn’t have to lose again, and he avoids another humilation. In the meantime, he solicits donations to “Fight the Corrupt DOJ!”

It’s more likely that the guy just breaks laws willy-nilly and it caught up to him but I like the daydream version a little better.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

cowpins wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:20 am Read somewhere that for the FBI to do this now, speculation is that it's in the best interest of national security, particularly 45 selling military docs to Russia, Saudi Arabia, etc...Works for me.

Sadly, I feel like many people just assumed he had already done this at some point. I remember seeing headlines to the effect (with the Saudis) during his presidency. A combination of being owned/needing money due to debts and also seeking to curry favor for future business deals. He's surely sold us out to Russia as well.

This guy never cared about the United States. And he made the biggest mistake of his life becoming the most public figure on the planet.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What were the stages of Trumper denialism? We’re at stage one with “He didn’t do it, he is a victim.” We’re just about at “Even if he did it, it’s not a crime,” which is going to be a tough one since Trump himself made it a felony.

Probably about 6-8 weeks until the final stage: “He did it. So what? Let’s move on. There are more important matters at hand.”

It is WILD how many times we’ve done this exact routine.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Also, it’s only been a year and a half since 1/6 and the party line has been “That was Antifa” or “Nobody did anything, they just got a little out of hand.”

Now we’re right back to “THIS IS THE FIRST SHOT OF CIVIL WAR 2!!!!! Get your guns, boys!”

Trumpies: Y’all are getting played by candyasses like Steven Crowder AGAIN, who are going to be sipping martinis while you’re committing acts of terrorism. They’re winding you up to MAKE MONEY.

So let’s just skip the violent tantrum this time so we won’t have to endure another “This is not who I am” at your sentencing.

Somewhere out there, there’s a cop who gets to keep both eyes. :wink:
demolition23
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by demolition23 »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:30 am
Trump says 'Americans kneel to God, and God alone'
Begs the question as to why he was so upset when footballer players didn’t kneel for the flag…
Moggio wrote:You see, the problem with you is that you act like I have no credibility or something.
PhoenixFlames wrote:AVATAR made 2.7 billion which (maths) is close to 3 x million millions!!!!!!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump went in for his NY deposition today and took the fifth. Shocker. I can’t wait for all the strung together clips of him previously saying “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?”
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:07 am Trump went in for his NY deposition today and took the fifth. Shocker. I can’t wait for all the strung together clips of him previously saying “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?”
"There are 5 people taking the 5th Amendment, like you see [in] the mob, right? You see the mob takes the 5th. If you're innocent, why are you taking the 5th Amendment?" - Donald Trump, Sept. 28th, 2016.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:56 pm
TenBenny wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:07 am Trump went in for his NY deposition today and took the fifth. Shocker. I can’t wait for all the strung together clips of him previously saying “If you’re innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?”
"There are 5 people taking the 5th Amendment, like you see [in] the mob, right? You see the mob takes the 5th. If you're innocent, why are you taking the 5th Amendment?" - Donald Trump, Sept. 28th, 2016.
This is nothing new. Trump eats his own words so much he looks like a giant soggy bag of Alpha-Bits.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:39 am
More than likely to do with the alleged 14 boxes of classified documents Trump had removed and sent to Mar a Lardo when he left the White House.
He's had enough time to forward the shit to the Saudis, Xi or Putin so a little late on the raid.
Good to see Trump being prosecuted with the very law he signed off on.

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Insane Clown Potsie

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

Reports coming in now some armed idiot in body armor attempted to breach an FBI field office in Cincinnati. Exchanged gunfire with authorities and fled across interstate 71. Road is shut down presently.

A coincidence I'm sure.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Conald asks for transparency in the Mar-a-Lago search, probably thinking his MAGA theater performance would rile up the audience (gotta make dat loan money!). What does Dark Merrick do? Sends a request to Florida federal court to unseal the warrant. This is a man who is not fucking around anymore.

You asked for it, Conald. Your move.

Also, word is that Conald invoked the fifth around 440 times in New York. Loving how much this is all crumbling for him.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:22 pm Conald...Conald...Conald...
Stop it.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenDummy, stop trying to make Conald happen...
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
VinnieVincentsVag
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by VinnieVincentsVag »

What do you guys make of this?

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, it seems the breaking news update on the Mar-a-Lago search indicates that the feds made the visit because they believe Trump stole documents relating to nuclear weapons. You don't take stuff like that unless you're planning to do something very bad with it.
VinnieVincentsVag

TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:12 pm Well, it seems the breaking news update on the Mar-a-Lago search indicates that the feds made the visit because they believe Trump stole documents relating to nuclear weapons. You don't take stuff like that unless you're planning to do something very bad with it.
Not a single thought on the picture above?
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:14 pm
TenBenny wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:12 pm Well, it seems the breaking news update on the Mar-a-Lago search indicates that the feds made the visit because they believe Trump stole documents relating to nuclear weapons. You don't take stuff like that unless you're planning to do something very bad with it.
Who are those people?
I guess Ghislaine Maxwell, maybe? No idea who the dude is. It's not a great picture.
VinnieVincentsVag

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:31 pm
Who are those people?
I guess Ghislaine Maxwell, maybe? No idea who the dude is.
The judge that signed off on the raid.
I swear…is there anyone in a high office that isn’t corrupt?
I would love to know what’s in her black book.
GreatWhiteSnake
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 pm What do you guys make of this?

Decent rack for an old broad. Idk...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:31 pm

Who are those people?
Wouldn't we all love to know what's in her black book!
Do you have any proof of that besides a really bad picture?
Is there an article to go with that? Seriously, where do you get your information?
And it wasn't a "raid", it was a lawfully executed search warrant.
VinnieVincentsVag

Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:42 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:31 pm Who are those people?
Is there an article to go with that? Seriously, where do you get your information?
Just the picture
Doesn’t look photoshopped to me.
Had a buddy send it to me.
Do not know any backstory, but it’s a pretty clear picture.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That couldn’t look more Photoshopped.

And it is:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-a ... 7299276311

It amazes me that people think these conspiracies of enormous magnitude are being done in plain sight. Like The Jews are going to be like “And then we’ll have the judge who was photographed with a sex trafficker sign off on it! Mwahaha!!” Clicking their fingers like Mr. Burns.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:49 pm
Metal Sludge wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:42 pm

Just the picture
Doesn’t look photoshopped to me.
Had a buddy send it to me.
Do not know any backstory, but it’s a pretty clear picture.
Yeah, ok, I'm not just buying that.
That could be any old guy who was fucking her sex trafficked kids back in the day. God knows there were enough of them!
I just Googled it, maybe it's him, maybe it's not. Probably not.
I can tell you that this photo was taken at least 10 years ago, probably longer.
Only the right-wing rags are reporting that it's the same judge.
But you couldn't even dig that deep?
Don't post shit that you don't know shit about, like you literally always do!
If you have no political affiliation, then don't post in political threads. That's your claim, right?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump’s fiercest defenders here seem to be people who don’t like him, didn’t vote for him, and in fact, don’t actually care at all.

The Nickelback of Presidents. 50 million albums sold and nobody bought one.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:59 pm That couldn’t look more Photoshopped.

And it is:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-a ... 7299276311

It amazes me that people think these conspiracies of enormous magnitude are being done in plain sight. Like The Jews are going to be like “And then we’ll have the judge who was photographed with a sex trafficker sign off on it! Mwahaha!!” Clicking their fingers like Mr. Burns.
And there you go!
Jesus Christ! I'm so done with trump supporters!
Especially the "in the closet" ones like Gazpacho. :roll:
Everyone that says, "I don't care, I don't pay attention politics". They are so full of shit, like we see from Gazpacho.
Then there's the ones who are like ostriches, just stick their head in the sand, can't even have a conversation.
These people are almost worse than right wing diehards. At least they have convictions.
Fuck these clowns. All of them!
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

VinnieVincentsVag wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:48 pm What do you guys make of this?

Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?