Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
No one is going to care that he re-tweeted this. We live in a time where a president being boorish and uncouth about his former opponent is the norm.
Violence has been a pretty sturdy staple of his agenda, so just another drop in the bucket, really.
I don't know, a lot of people did seem to care. I've heard/seen plenty of horrified reactions. But you're right that this is the new norm and we shouldn't be surprised.

By the way, can we just talk about Spicer at the Emmys last night? Seems like the wrong move/tone having him there ham it up for laughs considering he was an enabler of Trump's lies. It also kind of undermined Melissa McCarthy's awesome satirical portrayal of him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sea ... ff971d222f

ETA: Spicer was rewarded last week with a fellowship at Harvard University. So the normalization of Spicer will continue.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opin ... story.html
Maybe I should clarify.
This isn't going to move the Trump needle any closer to us being rid of him.
It's just more of the same, really.
Ah. You're right. This is just a popularity contest for him. None of this presidency is about politics and changing lives. Trump is not interested in that stuff. He just wants to make the presidency about *his* interests, which is him, his business, his money...

I agree with you. There's a real chance the public is not who will be counted on to salvage this situation. I think it's going to come down to the work of Robert Mueller, Eric Schneiderman and their legal teams.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Trump just threatened to nuke North Korea at the UN.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy wrote:Trump just threatened to nuke North Korea at the UN.
I think he said he'd destroy the regime, but in any case, ain't he just the macho-ist cowboy that ever rode the range?
Why doesn't everyone in the world adore him?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DP
Last edited by Turner Coates on Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
I think he said he'd destroy the regime, but in any case, ain't he just the macho-ist cowboy that ever rode the range?
Why doesn't everyone in the world adore him?
God damn, he is such a fucking cunt.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote:I think he said he'd destroy the regime
This is what I saw:
Unless North Korea backs down, he said, "We will have no choice but to totally destroy North Korea."
This guy is the most irresponsible fuckhead the world has ever seen. He's not going to be satisfied till he has the blood of millions of people on his hands.

I honestly think that if he gets to the point where he stops lying to himself and realizes that history is going to see him as the worst president ever, he'll lash out by unrepentantly triggering a massive annihilation like what he's saying here. If he can't be the greatest I think he'll opt for historic infamy instead. It would befit his character.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/ ... 5806366720

Well, someone in North Korea listens to Elton John.

They put out a statement calling Trump a "Madman Across the Water".

Will this coming clusterfuck be called the Taupin War?

Did I mention that he is a fucking cunt?

edited: Some wag suggested "Honky Chateau" as the new name for the White House.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:https://twitter.com/DavidCornDC/status/ ... 5806366720

Well, someone in North Korea listens to Elton John.

They put out a statement calling Trump a "Madman Across the Water".

Will this coming clusterfuck be called the Taupin War?

Did I mention that he is a fucking cunt?

edited: Some wag suggested "Honky Chateau" as the new name for the White House.
Sludging has gone mainstream.

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What can we do with "Tiny Dancer"?

Tiny Hander?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

No, he didn't. He said destroy - not "nuke."
Insane Clown Potsie
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Insane Clown Potsie »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Are you supposed to be in this thread?
Metal Sludge wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote: Absolutely!
Explain your logic. Or not logic, but your thoughts, obviously there's no logic.
In complete paragraphs, please.
Your little drive by's that say nothing are starting to piss me off. Especially considering your bullshit after the 2012 election.
Why do you support the orange buffoon?
What do you hope to gain from this administration?
How can you possibly believe that there hasn't been interference in this election?
Do you really expect this ass clown not to be impeached? If so, why not?

You need to answer each and every question with a full explanation.

So Mr Magic Fingers are you going to answer the lady's questions?
No he won't. But it should keep him out of this thread.
At least it better!
:lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

Is there much of a difference the way Trump is headed, Clenchy?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:No, he didn't. He said destroy - not "nuke."
You're a fucking idiot.
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Insane Clown Potsie wrote:Are you supposed to be in this thread?

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

cantstopthemusic wrote:

You need to answer my questions!
I expect to see everything I asked for in full by 7:00 AM.
Thanks for the reminder, ICP!
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Metal Sludge wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

:D :D :D :D :D :D
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Something tells me the clenching coward isn't gonna do jack shit to respond to the Mod and will be getting banhammered all the way back to NewbieNudes by 7:01...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Metal Sludge wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Pacific or Eastern time?

I wanna set my alarm.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I think John Kelly's response at the U.N. says it all.

Kelly can't achieve what he was brought in to do. No one can achieve this result. It's time for people to face this reality. Nobody's going to reign Donald Trump in and mold him into a leader with compassion and an understanding of politics.

http://verifiedpolitics.com/chief-staff ... just-said/
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:
cantstopthemusic wrote:

Pacific or Eastern time?

I wanna set my alarm.
Pacific. If I remember correctly, he's in Oregon, same time zone as me.
But set your alarm!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:Something tells me the clenching coward isn't gonna do jack shit to respond to the Mod and will be getting banhammered all the way back to NewbieNudes by 7:01...
Will there be a separate funeral thread?

dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:Something tells me the clenching coward isn't gonna do jack shit to respond to the Mod and will be getting banhammered all the way back to NewbieNudes by 7:01...
Seems only fair since Machado got one. Which one of you wants to do the honors?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Seems only fair since Machado got one. Which one of you wants to do the honors?
I'll reserve thread space. :wink:

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I am baffled that a man in his "late 50's" finds those questions too difficult to answer.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

In the event that Cantstop pusses out and gets banned, I will answer those questions as if I were Cantstop.

It'll take me maybe 4 minutes.

To be fair, I think he suffers from dementia.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Re: President Trump

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Explain your logic. Or not logic, but your thoughts, obviously there's no logic.
Your little drive by's that say nothing are starting to piss me off. Especially considering your bullshit after the 2012 election.

I support the legally and lawfully elected President of the United States, who you refer to as the "orange buffoon." Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump there was only one palatable choice and that choice was certainly NOT Hillary Clinton. Did I personally vote for him? No, I didn't. It wouldn't have mattered anyway as my "Left Coast" state is solidly a blue state. Did I vote for anyone for President? No, I didn't. Could I have voted for Trump? Yes, I could have. Did I hope he won? Absolutely.

What do you hope to gain from this administration?

The first thing I hope to gain is the current administration's support for the repeal of the UNaffordable Care Act with something that is not mandatory to purchase (or be penalized). Replace it with something that will be ACTUALLY affordable for people who CHOOSE to purchase such.

The second thing I hope to gain is the current administration's support for a middle class tax cut and hopefully a lowering of the corporate tax rate as an incentive for corporations to keep their monies invested in the United States, rather than parked elsewhere (outside the USA).

How can you possibly believe that there hasn't been interference in this election?

Interference in what way? Are you suggesting that votes were illegally cast for Trump to give him wins in states like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania (among others), thus putting him over the necessary amount of electoral votes to win the Presidency? If you are not suggesting such, exactly HOW was the election "interfered with"? By James Comey? By release of John Podesta's emails? The DNC being hacked? The Russians?

Maybe you're suggesting people who had voted for Obama the last election (including Democrats) changed their votes due to being unduly and dishonestly influenced what a horrible candidate Hillary Clinton was to begin with. The candidate with NO MESSAGE (or was it a shitty message that changed about 8 times, in total). THAT Hillary Clinton. Maybe, just maybe enough swing voters (and a large number of married women) just couldn't STAND the thought of her as President AND a third term of Obama in essence. Maybe they preferred the populist message, instead. Maybe they wanted a change of course. No more "World Apology Tour," etc.

Do you really expect this ass clown not to be impeached? If so, why not?

Do I expect him to be impeached? No, I don't. Could it possibly happen down the line before his term is over? Sure. But it would not have anything to do with this "RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!" nonsense.

You need to answer each and every question with a full explanation.
Now a question you DIDN'T ask. Do I think he's doing a good job as far as what I had HOPED could/would happen up to now? No, I don't. I'd only rate it as "fair" at this point. Too distracted with things that should just be left alone altogether and punching down at too many targets that serves no real purpose. Do I think he's basically an egomaniac? Absolutely. I also think Hillary Clinton is.
Luminiferous

Re: President Trump

Post by Luminiferous »

cantstopthemenstruation wrote:

I support the legally and lawfully elected President of the United States, who you refer to as the "orange buffoon." Between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump there was only one palatable choice and that choice was certainly NOT Hillary Clinton. Did I personally vote for him? No, I didn't. It wouldn't have mattered anyway as my "Left Coast" state is solidly a blue state. Did I vote for anyone for President? No, I didn't. Could I have voted for Trump? Yes, I could have. Did I hope he won? Absolutely.
Wait a second gramps... Aren't you the same ass clenching fuck who gave me shit for not voting in the election for the exact same reasons you just gave for not voting? Fucking hypocritical idiot... :lol:

It's funny that when it came down to knowing you're under the banhammer warning, you folded like a lily and answered questions you could have easily answered months ago, but since this place is your only outlet outside newbienudes, you caved like the pussy you are to try and save your membership on here...

It would be hilarious to see her ban you anyway... Hey radiosped would add you to his memorial to long lost posters with "differing opinions"..
:lol:
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Man, I'll bet Hillary Clinton is just absolutely crestfallen that a skeevy douchefuck like cuntstop doesn't respect her.

Nothing goes further in repairing the publics' low opinion of her than getting a good long look at those who are the most ate up with her.
ImageImage
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Ban him anyway.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Stoner wrote:Ban him anyway.