Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:The Hope Hicks thing intrigues me for some reason. Is she of the same ilk as her bosses or is she just some ambitious college grad that got in way over her head with this whole mess? She's 29 now, but she probably started with the Trumps back when she was, what 25, 26? Her time in the Trump campaign/White House cabinet is going to be something she carries for the rest of her life. What twenty-something would want this situation?
Seems she doesn't want this situation. She just resigned.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:The Hope Hicks thing intrigues me for some reason. What twenty-something would want this situation?
One with a friend who said:
"Help me. I'm gonna be the first female president and I'll need you by my side. Together, we'll change the face of womanism. We'll show them how to dress and sell them stuff. But, first, we gotta work with my Daddy."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
TenBenny wrote:The Hope Hicks thing intrigues me for some reason. Is she of the same ilk as her bosses or is she just some ambitious college grad that got in way over her head with this whole mess? She's 29 now, but she probably started with the Trumps back when she was, what 25, 26? Her time in the Trump campaign/White House cabinet is going to be something she carries for the rest of her life. What twenty-something would want this situation?
Seems she doesn't want this situation. She just resigned.
Shoot, that may put her at *more* of a legal risk now. I'm sure Donnie is either irate or freaking out over the resignation.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Why the media is completely misreporting today’s Hope Hicks story
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/mis ... #pq=1i3Rse

“But I heard she refused to answer questions today.” That’s the response I keep hearing from people who have only gotten as far as the mainstream media headlines of the day. But no matter how badly the media botches this, today’s events don’t mean that Hicks is protecting Trump. Instead, Hicks is cutting a deal against Donald Trump. It’s actually fairly easy to understand this, if you tune out the misleading headlines and look at the facts.

A very clear pattern has emerged of late. Whenever Trump’s own people have a falling out with him, and he comes to fear that they’re going to flip on him, he has his puppets on the House Intel Committee haul them in for questioning. The closed door hearings are only so Devin Nunes and the other Trump sock puppets on the committee can try to pry into what that witness might be planning to tell Robert Mueller. When the witness refuses to answer those questions, it’s absolute confirmation that the witness is no longer playing for Team Trump.

This is precisely what happened with Steve Bannon a few weeks ago. He refused to give up anything to Trump’s puppets on the committee, and the media largely went with misleading headlines like “Bannon stonewalls investigators.” Headlines like that are so far out of context, they’re virtually fake news. Sure enough, days later, Bannon predictably spoke with Mueller. The mainstream media then quietly reported that Bannon did indeed spill his guts to Mueller, just as any thinking person saw coming.

Now we’re seeing the exact same thing play out with Hope Hicks. She had a falling out with Trump over the Rob Porter scandal, making Trump worry that she might flip on him. Then Trump’s former legal spokesman Mark Corallo testified to Mueller that he heard Hicks telling Trump that she would suppress evidence. If Hicks wasn’t looking at obstruction of justice charges before, she certainly is now. So it’s not difficult to figure out why Trump’s puppet committee hauled in Hicks for questioning today. They want to know what she’s going to give up on Trump, so they can tell Trump, so he and his team can try to get out ahead of it.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

One think I think for sure is that Trump and his cronies are not going to outmatch Mueller and his crew. Whether or not Trump *gets away* with shit is due to Republican muscle, but Mueller is many steps ahead of Cadet Bonespurs at all times.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Why the media is completely misreporting today’s Hope Hicks story
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/mis ... #pq=1i3Rse

A very clear pattern has emerged of late. Whenever Trump’s own people have a falling out with him, and he comes to fear that they’re going to flip on him, he has his puppets on the House Intel Committee haul them in for questioning. The closed door hearings are only so Devin Nunes and the other Trump sock puppets on the committee can try to pry into what that witness might be planning to tell Robert Mueller. When the witness refuses to answer those questions, it’s absolute confirmation that the witness is no longer playing for Team Trump.

This is precisely what happened with Steve Bannon a few weeks ago. He refused to give up anything to Trump’s puppets on the committee, and the media largely went with misleading headlines like “Bannon stonewalls investigators.” Headlines like that are so far out of context, they’re virtually fake news. Sure enough, days later, Bannon predictably spoke with Mueller. The mainstream media then quietly reported that Bannon did indeed spill his guts to Mueller, just as any thinking person saw coming.

Now we’re seeing the exact same thing play out with Hope Hicks. She had a falling out with Trump over the Rob Porter scandal, making Trump worry that she might flip on him. Then Trump’s former legal spokesman Mark Corallo testified to Mueller that he heard Hicks telling Trump that she would suppress evidence. If Hicks wasn’t looking at obstruction of justice charges before, she certainly is now. So it’s not difficult to figure out why Trump’s puppet committee hauled in Hicks for questioning today. They want to know what she’s going to give up on Trump, so they can tell Trump, so he and his team can try to get out ahead of it.

I had it all wrong. I thought the Intel Comm. were the Good Guys. :?

HOT DAMN! She's hot.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Kushner's about to lose his mind. I don't see how this all doesn't rapidly decline for him at this point.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... him-report

He also has apparently been telling people he feels like he's being treated unfairly with the stripping of that security clearance. Sheesh. Kushner acts like this was just some sort of after-dinner cookie privilege that was taken away from him.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

It's a junior varsity WITCH HUNT!

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:Kushner's about to lose his mind. I don't see how this all doesn't rapidly decline for him at this point.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... him-report

He also has apparently been telling people he feels like he's being treated unfairly with the stripping of that security clearance. Sheesh. Kushner acts like this was just some sort of after-dinner cookie privilege that was taken away from him.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
:D
I can see you like to douche
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Trump needs to get these folks to the White House to have a sit-down.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bless ... Kz#image=1

This is an example of why people like this are called gun-nuts.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Time for Trumpy to make a bold international trade move! Thoughts? Can't be good for business, can it?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... 28279.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

dmbrocker wrote:Time for Trumpy to make a bold international trade move! Thoughts? Can't be good for business, can it?

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/trum ... 28279.html
It'll screw American fabricators. We use a lot of steel and aluminum in the fishing industries. Lots of custom work. I'm sure other manufacturers will find the same thing.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Hmmmmmm, in case you didn’t notice, the Russians just showed a simulation of their missiles bombing Florida. Kind of an act of war, no?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Hmmmmmm, in case you didn’t notice, the Russians just showed a simulation of their missiles bombing Florida. Kind of an act of war, no?
Let's see what Donnie "No Sanctions" Dump has to say about this. [cricket sounds]
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Meanwhile, back at home, Donnie is proposing the death penalty for those that perpetuate the Opiod crisis.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/ ... sis-376176

What is it with this guy and punishments by death? Every solution comes with "Shoot them dead!" or "Give them the death penalty!"
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

The fuck does that even mean??
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: What is it with this guy and punishments by death? Every solution comes with "Shoot them dead!" or "Give them the death penalty!"
Along with real life stuff, his values were influenced by old TV shows (Mannix, Combat!, Get Smart, etc.) and Movies (Rambo, Dumbo, etc.).

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote: What is it with this guy and punishments by death? Every solution comes with "Shoot them dead!" or "Give them the death penalty!"
Along with real life stuff, his values were influenced by old TV shows (Mannix, Combat!, Get Smart, etc.) and Movies (Rambo, Dumbo, etc.).
Despite his attempts to seem younger/handsome/relevant, Trump would be considered by most people to be an old man. Even though that thought gets lost in people's minds when they're looking at a fake bake platinum blonde man from time to time, he's a relic of a very different era. The more you dig into who he is, he really does seem every bit a man born in the 1940s.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

He talks like an uninformed school kid. I think his school days are when he peaked. Arrested development.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#TBT
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Hmmmmmm, in case you didn’t notice, the Russians just showed a simulation of their missiles bombing Florida.
"If we don't do the parade, we''ll do a video, showing how big and mighty we are, with all our fire and fury.
We'll get the guys who did those Michael Jackson videos."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Hmmmmmm, in case you didn’t notice, the Russians just showed a simulation of their missiles bombing Florida. Kind of an act of war, no?
Let's see what Donnie "No Sanctions" Dump has to say about this. [cricket sounds]
Drumpf will Twitter about the size of his nuclear button....
Pierce Foreskin

Luminiferous wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Drumpf will Twitter about the size of his nuclear button....

Nah, he was too busy tweeting about Alec Baldwin's "dieing" career.
I mean, for fucks sake, can't he get someone to spell check his boredom?
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"Alex" Baldwin, even. :lol:

He definitely knows Baldwin's name, I think he was going for a low-key insult. It didn't work with "dieing" though--just made him look even more illiterate. :lol:

So much #winning.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He is now contacting republican representatives after TV debates and coaching them on how to be obnoxious moronic assholes like him. He called congressman Matt Gaetz and told him "Don't let them talk over you". This was literally minutes after he appeared on a TV show. This is a common occurrence for him and yet Trump always insists that he never watches much TV because he's too busy.

It would be interesting to track whether Donald has ever said one single solitary truthful thing since becoming president, or even before that. I really can't recall that happening.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:"Alex" Baldwin, even. :lol:

He definitely knows Baldwin's name, I think he was going for a low-key insult. It didn't work with "dieing" though--just made him look even more illiterate. :lol:

So much #winning.
Fuck I missed that, I was so enamored with his greatly spelling.