Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by TenBenny »

Y'all see this? Pretty fucking funny. Melania's not even hiding her disdain for hubby at this point.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... -1.3185725
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

TenBenny wrote:Y'all see this? Pretty fucking funny. Melania's not even hiding her disdain for hubby at this point.

I can't wait for her book, that she will use to cash in on, after she divorces him.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Y'all see this? Pretty fucking funny. Melania's not even hiding her disdain for hubby at this point.

I can't wait for her book, that she will use to cash in on, after she divorces him.
The footage is great and the internet is having a great time because of the footage.
Since Melanie has the courage to behave in this manner while in public, imagine the stunts
she pulls when her and Donald are alone?

Anyway, let's not talk divorce just yet. Since Trump is quite the fraud, I'm sure there are layers
of stipulations that Melanie will have to adhere to in order to get the divorce and get paid very well.
Which I'm sure her own lawyers remind her of daily because Trump is her cash cow and there
won't be another chance to get paid.
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Turner Coates wrote:
LeeRatbag wrote:
Supersonic wrote:Bannon surrounded

:lol:

"Aaarrrgghhh! Muslims!!! RUN!!"
....So he reaches for his cyanide pen.
Holy shit Bannon looks genuinely rattled there.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Machado wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

The footage is great and the internet is having a great time because of the footage.
Since Melanie has the courage to behave in this manner while in public, imagine the stunts

Anyway, let's not talk divorce just yet. Since Trump is quite the fraud, I'm sure there are layers
of stipulations that Melanie will have to adhere to in order to get the divorce and get paid very well.
Which I'm sure her own lawyers remind her of daily because Trump is her cash cow and there
Rumor has it (again, JUST A RUMOR) that divorce papers were already drawn up before the election and if he lost, she was gone. If there's any truth to this, she'll leave as soon as he's out of office.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Machado wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

I'm a expert lip reader and you won't believe what she said to him. Right as he was sticking his lil infant hand back reaching out for her she said "you ain't getting any of this pussy you pencil dick motherfucker" my hand to god that is the honest truth I wouldn't make this shit up. It's true it's damn true.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote: The footage is great and the internet is having a great time because of the footage.

I don't know who "Melanie" is, but if you mean the person married to Trump, all I can say is at some point she's gonna have a brand new key, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Trump will probably die without a woman in his life (unless you count possibly an aide feeding that senile clown applesauce... let's hope to high heaven that if it's a female aide, she does that everyday while wearing an "I'm with Her" T-shirt).
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:
Machado wrote: The footage is great and the internet is having a great time because of the footage.

I don't know who "Melanie" is, but if you mean the person married to Trump, all I can say is at some point she's gonna have a brand new key, if you know what I'm sayin'.

Trump will probably die without a woman in his life (unless you count possibly an aide feeding that senile clown applesauce... let's hope to high heaven that if it's a female aide, she does that everyday while wearing an "I'm with Her" T-shirt).
you know damn well who Melanie is. that is a play on words. c'mon, you are not that stupid now are you? let's pretend you are not so i can proceed.

i would not doubt it that divorce papers are all drawn up and ready to be signed. a guy like a Trump, a douche like Trump, he has his lawyers working OT and his
affairs are in order. i'm sure the settlement will be kept private to protect him, not her. she could care less.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote: you know damn well who Melanie is. that is a play on words. c'mon, you are not that stupid now are you? let's pretend you are not so i can proceed.

i would not doubt it that divorce papers are all drawn up and ready to be signed. a guy like a Trump, a douche like Trump, he has his lawyers working OT and his
affairs are in order. i'm sure the settlement will be kept private to protect him, not her. she could care less.
Hahaha. Yes, of course I know who she is, Jesus H. :D

From what I've heard, according to many sources, Trump and Melanie actually were planning to divorce before the election, but then he fuckin' won and she agreed to stick around with the caveat of a new arrangement. I suspect this is all just business, for show, for both of them. Barron is probably the only thing in her life she truly gets joy from.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:
Machado wrote: you know damn well who Melanie is. that is a play on words. c'mon, you are not that stupid now are you? let's pretend you are not so i can proceed.

Hahaha. Yes, of course I know who she is, Jesus H. :D

From what I've heard, according to many sources, Trump and Melanie actually were planning to divorce before the election, but then he fuckin' won and she agreed to stick around with the caveat of a new arrangement. I suspect this is all just business, for show, for both of them. Barron is probably the only thing in her life she truly gets joy from.
i doubt she gets joy from Barron. Melanie wants to be free, enjoy the young men that live in Europe. basically she wants to be a playboy, if you know what i mean.
oh, and she wants to be rich. you won't see her walking around the city with a Metro Card in her pocket. 1st class all the way. so if you can put up with her
requirements, she might be a good catch.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Machado wrote:that is a play on words.
Oh Jesus fucking Christ.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote:
TenBenny wrote: From what I've heard, according to many sources, Trump and Melanie actually were planning to divorce before the election, but then he fuckin' won and she agreed to stick around with the caveat of a new arrangement. I suspect this is all just business, for show, for both of them. Barron is probably the only thing in her life she truly gets joy from.
i doubt she gets joy from Barron. Melanie wants to be free, enjoy the young men that live in Europe. basically she wants to be a playboy, if you know what i mean.
oh, and she wants to be rich. you won't see her walking around the city with a Metro Card in her pocket. 1st class all the way. so if you can put up with her
requirements, she might be a good catch.
You really think so? I don't see it. She's 47 now and she's got a kid, which I've read in the past she had to convince Trump to have. Things change. A desire to have a lavish lifestyle, I could see a little more. Her demeanor and style suggest that she leans a certain way in that respect, but I think she really just wants a different arrangement. Similar kind of moneyed life only with someone that's far less boorish than Trump.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Looks like The Donald is canceling orb-fondling events in the Middle East due to "exhaustion."

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Reading Machado talking about politics is like reading Beetlejuice talking about politics.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Goddamn it. It's Melania. MELANIA!
Fuck sigs.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Damn autocorrect!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Machado wrote: Melanie wants to be free, enjoy the young men that live in Europe. basically she wants to be a playboy, if you know what i mean.
Melanie is a gay dude?
Source please.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Watch out, Machado is a ruthless ownmeister! Cross him and he might start calling you "Turner Coast"! Beware!
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump calling the perpetrators of the Manchester attack "evil losers" probably hurts less than if he had pelted them with cotton balls.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/334 ... trump-says
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote:Trump calling the perpetrators of the Manchester attack "evil losers" probably hurts less than if he had pelted them with cotton balls.

The fact that he actually wastes his breath saying that stupid shit and making out like it means anything at all, betrays his incredible lack of intellectual depth for such a high position, as well as a glaring lack of comprehension about who these people are and what is driving all this shit. They could give a shit about a term like "loser". That means absolutely nothing to anybody outside of a certain relatively privileged demographic here in the US. The rest of the world doesn't give a single good goddamn about some childish fucking playground taunt.

Okay Donald, so they're "losers". Think that's somehow better than being an abject idiot? Are you sure?
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Trump calling the perpetrators of the Manchester attack "evil losers" probably hurts less than if he had pelted them with cotton balls.

The fact that he actually wastes his breath saying that stupid shit and making out like it means anything at all, betrays his incredible lack of intellectual depth for such a high position, as well as a glaring lack of comprehension about who these people are and what is driving all this shit. They could give a shit about a term like "loser". That means absolutely nothing to anybody outside of a certain relatively privileged demographic here in the US. The rest of the world doesn't give a single good goddamn about some childish fucking playground taunt.

Okay Donald, so they're "losers". Think that's somehow better than being an abject idiot? Are you sure?
Exactly. The word itself and his constant use of it robs it of any power for one thing, and the fact that he uses it to denigrate everyone from politicians to celebrities suggests a simplistic, not to mention childish, worldview of winners and losers (not that he would recognize the difference anyway). I think you're right in your observation that Trump has completely misunderstood what these incidents are about. He's talking about a schoolyard game like Freeze Tag when this is, in fact, a blood-filled chess match.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Evil losers???

But....but....BUT... Where is the precious ISLAMIC EXTREMIST! tag that he pissed and moaned about Obama never using?
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

I'm sure she gets a huge payday as long as she stays with him through his presidency. It's that whole sticking around for the next four years that she realizes sucks.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

He knows calling them evil losers stings more. In fact he's surety of it.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I refuse to call these terrorists "losers." They like being the underdogs. It's how they build sympathy.

Instead, I will call them knuckleheads. Or wieners.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
RPB
Goes Down Smooth

Post by RPB »

Them there willy lickers will pay! OH THEY WILL PAY. AND THEN PAY FOR OUR WALL.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

So the pope gave Trump one of his academic books on climate conservation as a present. Even the head of the Catholic church thinks you're a backward moron. LMAO! He claimed he'd read it. Right.

And more Trump greatness:
a transcript was released from a conversation between Trump and Rodrigo Duterte, lunatic president of the Philippines. Duterte had thousands of drug addicts killed and compared them to the jews in the holocaust, saying he'd love to have the three million addicts in his country all massacred. Trump called to let him know what an unbelievable, great job he was doing handling this problem that the US have as well.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... RD-Doc.pdf
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:So the pope gave Trump one of his academic books on climate conservation as a present. Even the head of the Catholic church thinks you're a backward moron. LMAO! He claimed he'd read it. Right.
I heard that today and laughed. A book. On environmental conservation. Not sure there's anything Trump would have less of a use for. I guess the Vatican store was all out of fidget spinners.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Labatt wrote:Image

Who died?
Old Papal protocol.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts