Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Ham Stroker's Ejacula wrote:Image
LMFAO
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Based on the font, I can only conclude that Mike Muir conducted this poll.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

TenBenny wrote:
:lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Jared Kushner is now a focus in Russia investigation.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

eddie lee roth wrote:Jared Kushner is now a focus in Russia investigation.
John Oliver humorously went down a list of the ten insanely complex jobs Kushner has been tasked with doing, so he's either:

1) Doing absolutely nothing with any of them.

or

2) A fall guy.

Trump may be a delusional crook, but his family must also be highly susceptible to his way of thinking. They all must hold or have come to the same belief he espoused about how they would rise to power and influence and expand their wealth and nothing would happen. Trump didn't just shoot a guy on 5th Avenue as he claimed he could do, he shot everyone on Main Street.

I expect there will be no golden parachute for Kushner. In-law or not, I could see Trump throwing him to the wolves. For whatever wrong he's done so far that comes to light, I could see him going to jail. Trump has damned the whole lot of them.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:I expect there will be no golden parachute for Kushner. In-law or not, I could see Trump throwing him to the wolves.
Drumpf would do it in a heartbeat if it meant Ivanka may come to him for a shoulder to cry on and he might get to third base...
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It goes on and on and on. While at the NATO event, Trump referred to Germans as "very evil" and vowed to stop German cars from being sold in the US all because he's still pissed about his erroneous notion of EU nations not paying their fair dues.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 102162310/
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:It goes on and on and on. While at the NATO event, Trump referred to Germans as "very evil" and vowed to stop German cars from being sold in the US all because he's still pissed about his erroneous notion of EU nations not paying their fair dues.

Drumpf is oblivious to the fact his rich 1% buddies are the biggest buyers of BMW, Mercedes and Porsche's..

Even funnier, Drumpf's father's family is from Germany..
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:
TenBenny wrote:It goes on and on and on. While at the NATO event, Trump referred to Germans as "very evil" and vowed to stop German cars from being sold in the US all because he's still pissed about his erroneous notion of EU nations not paying their fair dues.

Drumpf is oblivious to the fact his rich 1% buddies are the biggest buyers of BMW, Mercedes and Porsche's..

For sure. I think this might also be an explosive reaction to Obama's triumphant appearance in Germany which just took place in which he praised Angela Merkel in their meeting and had (so I've heard) as many as 70,000 people coming to hear him speak.

Trump is essentially Frankenstein's monster in this respect. "If they won't love me, I'll destroy them."
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Trump is such a fucking embarrassment, I am so ashamed. His behavior in Brussels today was reprehensible.
Fuck sigs.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Now it's official at least 105 Iraqi civilians were killed in a US air strike. This will almost definitely stop Islamic terrorism and make people rejoice over military intervention over there. Thanks Trump for being so strong and great!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-40051640
TenBenny wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

For sure. I think this might also be an explosive reaction to Obama's triumphant appearance in Germany which just took place in which he praised Angela Merkel in their meeting and had (so I've heard) as many as 70,000 people coming to hear him speak.
That was a total shit show too, though. It was some weird Church congress for the holiday, the huge crowd gathered because of that. And Obama is pretty much campaigning for the German conservative party as this whole event was a showcase for Merkel's upcoming elections. So much for him being leftist. Next time stay the fuck home.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

So now it's ok to physically assault the press. Something has to give, soon!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy wrote:So now it's ok to physically assault the press. Something has to give, soon!
I guess we now know that along with body-shaming, *body-slamming* is apparently also an effective route into political office. Shaking my head over here. What else is new?
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Leaking Israel's intel to the Russians, then leaking the position of our most secret subs to North Korea and now the Manchester leak.... Good work guys.

U.S. takes 'full responsibility' for Manchester intelligence leaks - Tillerson

The United States government takes full responsibility for leaks of the British police investigation into Monday's deadly bomb attack in Manchester which killed 22 people, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Friday.

Appearing alongside British foreign secretary Boris Johnson in London, Tillerson said that "all across America, hearts are broken" at news of the attack on people attending a concert by U.S. pop singer Ariana Grande.

British police briefly suspended intelligence sharing with the United States on Thursday after private details of their investigation repeatedly appeared in American media.

"We take full responsibility for that and we obviously regret that that happened," Tillerson said. "With respect to the release of information inappropriately ... certainly we condemn that."

Tillerson said he expected the close security relationship between the United States and Britain to withstand the leaks.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britai ... e=facebook
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:
Suicidal Tendencies - Subliminal
https://youtu.be/b0Be7Xryos4
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Seems Hillary is finally coming out of her semi-election period seclusion and speaking out more about Trump. Good for her. She may have lost the presidency but she can at least take comfort knowing she won't have the sting of a career that ends in disgrace.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... ar-BBByQHl
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

:lol:

Serving the $$$ god
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

When he was around the Saudi's he was like a timid abused wife but when he's around our allies he's like... Well he's like Trump.

I could see his name one day becoming a put down, instead "would you quit acting like a dumbass" you can say hey you know you're acting like Trump don't you knock that shit off".
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote:Seems Hillary is finally coming out of her semi-election period seclusion and speaking out more about Trump. Good for her. She may have lost the presidency but she can at least take comfort knowing she won't have the sting of a career that ends in disgrace.

That bitch can fuck off too. We need some new blood.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

eddie lee roth wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Seems Hillary is finally coming out of her semi-election period seclusion and speaking out more about Trump. Good for her. She may have lost the presidency but she can at least take comfort knowing she won't have the sting of a career that ends in disgrace.

Eddie, Eddie, whoa. It's okay, bro. She's not running again, she's just talking about the toddler Cheeto in office.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

Eddie, Eddie, whoa. It's okay, bro. She's not running again, she's just talking about the toddler Cheeto in office.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

And it continues to get worse for Kushner.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:And it continues to get worse for Kushner.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html
Aside from the fact that I wonder if there is anyone in this admin not tied to Russia, one would think that of all of them, Kushner would understand the ramifications of breaking federal laws more than the rest. It got his dad sent to the pokey for some years. I guess affluenza isn't just for drunk Texas teen assholes. Hubris? Just plain stupid?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:I guess affluenza isn't just for drunk Texas teen assholes. Hubris? Just plain stupid?
Pledged his loyalty and was following orders?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Serious question here, does anyone think that there is something actually wrong with Trump's mind, besides him being a narcissistic sociopathic asshole? I'm talking about dementia or Sundowners or something along those lines. Like after his presser with Netanyahu, he just got up and wandered off without shaking hands, and he had to be directed back? BB was all, "WTF?" Then he said the "I didn't once bring up Israel!" when the Russkies came a-calling at the WH. Perhaps that's another reason why Ivanka is always nearby? He's still King Orange Shitgibbon, regardless. But perhaps there's an added ingredient.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Serious question here, does anyone think that there is something actually wrong with Trump's mind, besides him being a narcissistic sociopathic asshole? I'm talking about dementia or Sundowners or something along those lines. Like after his presser with Netanyahu, he just got up and wandered off without shaking hands, and he had to be directed back? BB was all, "WTF?" Then he said the "I didn't once bring up Israel!" when the Russkies came a-calling at the WH. Perhaps that's another reason why Ivanka is always nearby? He's still King Orange Shitgibbon, regardless. But perhaps there's an added ingredient.
It's possible. Watching him nearly rip people's hands off while shaking them on his overseas trip made me think that. Even if he does have dementia or something else, what's frustrating for people is that when Trump *is* seemingly lucid he's still doing/saying terrible stuff. Even if it's all mixed in together, the doddery and the lucid, I don't know that anyone is going to be able to compartmentalize the illness end of it as far as giving him much sympathy or empathy. He knowingly worked to put himself into such a precarious political position, which is infuriating, because he had probably assessed that if he won, or maybe he did this after he won, he was going to work on his behalf and the behalves of the wealthy elite instead of the real concerns of the 99% remaining Americans. It seems like he didn't plan to stop doing what he was doing as a businessman, partially because he didn't expect to switch careers and partially because he's just a shithead.

He's been sick in the head since he was a kid, either because of or additionally related to having adults that nurtured him in the wrong way. If his mind really is going, and I'm sure others have had that same thought, it's doubly irresponsible for anyone who can do something to put a more responsible and capable person in that office to ignore his goings on.

This is the now-infamous photo of Trump on election night. Notice how everyone else is smiling while he's likely thinking, "Fuck, I'm actually going to win this thing."

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

I think it was ChipZHoy that called him "Dolt 45" earlier in this thread. That's almost too perfect.

I can't handle talking to my German relatives. They have to call me now, I haven't called any of them since November. They keep wanting to talk about Drumpf.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Hollywood's Burning

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Serious question here, does anyone think that there is something actually wrong with Trump's mind, besides him being a narcissistic sociopathic asshole? I'm talking about dementia or Sundowners or something along those lines. Like after his presser with Netanyahu, he just got up and wandered off without shaking hands, and he had to be directed back? BB was all, "WTF?" Then he said the "I didn't once bring up Israel!" when the Russkies came a-calling at the WH. Perhaps that's another reason why Ivanka is always nearby? He's still King Orange Shitgibbon, regardless. But perhaps there's an added ingredient.
Yup, there's a number of pundits in the UK who have seriously speculated about that too. Some of the behaviors are right in line with the onset of dementia.