Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramucci, Scaramucci, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Spicer's gotta go
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Anthony Scaramucci reportedly refers to Sean Spicer as Melissa McCarthy
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23042960/

New White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci referred to former press secretary Sean Spicer as Melissa McCarthy to people within the White House, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.

The Journal's report cited several Trump administration officials in its claim.
Looks like Trump hired Scaramucci to humiliate Spicer. Shit will hit the fan for Trump as people spill the beans in response to humiliation.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Anthony Scaramucci reportedly refers to Sean Spicer as Melissa McCarthy
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23042960/

New White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci referred to former press secretary Sean Spicer as Melissa McCarthy to people within the White House, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.

The Journal's report cited several Trump administration officials in its claim.
Looks like Trump hired Scaramucci to humiliate Spicer. Shit will hit the fan for Trump as people spill the beans in response to humiliation.
I wouldn't try to fuck with Spicer. He's on the outside now and might be feeling very conversational about Trump. Also, Scaramucci shouldn't be so quick to laugh at Spicer. I guess he wasn't smart enough to realize, as others haven't, that you're damned if you join up with the Orange Dumbass Gang in the White House. If he thinks the fate of his image will be any different, he's sadly mistaken.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

As for Spicer spilling beans as retribution, which trumps which.... confidentiality agreements or the Freedom of Information Act? Or does alternate reality trump laws these days? Serious question, I don't know the answers. Anyway, this is getting better than the OJ trial by the day.
Last edited by whammybar on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

whammybar wrote:As for Spicer spilling beans as retribution, which trumps which.... confidentiality agreements or the Freedom of Information Act? Or does alternate reality trump laws these days? Serious question, I don't know the answers. Anyway, this is getting better than the OJ trial by the day.
I'm going to lay money on Spicer being under a confidentiality agreement that even he won't break...

Won't do any good for him to spill anything, as Drumpf will claim it is all lies and his idiot followers will buy it...
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... &smtyp=cur

Ken Starr memo from the Clinton impeachment era about the possibility of a sitting President being indicted. Doesn't look good for Drumpf.

The first four pages are the NY Times requesting the memo from the National Archives and Records Administration. After that it's all from 1998 with references from Watergate/Nixon strewn throughout. Sorry. Couldn't clip and past from the 60 page file. Enjoy.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Mojo wrote:I'll also add the question that Ironman, BlackCrypt, and Heenan have flatly ignored, despite having it posed to them directly: why are you supporting a man who would make insurance unattainable for millions of people?
Does the average 25 percent in premium increases this year in the ACA make it more attainable?

Government has no place in deciding who gets coverage and who doesn't. Leave it up to the free market. Remove the regulations and allow people to shop for insurance across state lines. Allow health insurance co-ops to thrive freely.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Spicer apparently stole the mini-fridge from the office on his way out. :D

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-spicer- ... 47503.html
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
Mojo wrote:I'll also add the question that Ironman, BlackCrypt, and Heenan have flatly ignored, despite having it posed to them directly: why are you supporting a man who would make insurance unattainable for millions of people?
Does the average 25 percent in premium increases this year in the ACA make it more attainable?

Government has no place in deciding who gets coverage and who doesn't.
Why not?
BlackCrypt wrote:Leave it up to the free market. Remove the regulations and allow people to shop for insurance across state lines. Allow health insurance co-ops to thrive freely.
How has the free market produced better results? You have decades of statistics that should back your position. I'll wait.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote:

Government has no place in deciding who gets coverage and who doesn't. Leave it up to the free market. Remove the regulations and allow people to shop for insurance across state lines. Allow health insurance co-ops to thrive freely.
The amorphous idea of the free market is choice. Well, sometimes healthcare isn't a choice. You don't have the luxury of knowing when, how, and in what way you'll get sick. Having the ability to choose healthcare based on pre-existing conditions would be great, but in the free market, there are no regulations to make insurance companies allow that. That's been the case for decades. That's the whole point of something like the ACA.

Healthcare is not buying a washing machine. It's life or death, and people trying to make money are cunts. If you've got the only dick-rot disease pill, and you can charge whatever the fuck you want for it, there will be a ton of guys walking around with their dicks rotting off because fuck you, it's a free market. You have zero empathy for your fellow man, and you couldn't care less about rampant dick rotting, because you'd rather uphold some cute, Hobbesian ideal of the free market.

If the government doesn't exist to regulate people's ability to not die in the fucking streets, then what are they even for? I love Libertarianism. It's a great ideal, but it's utopian and completely impractical. It doesn't work, because people are dicks. Your lack of empathy, sympathy, or understanding shows you to be one, too.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Anthony Scaramucci’s deleted tweets
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... aw7&wpmm=1

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:Anthony Scaramucci’s deleted tweets

You'd think a savvy guy like him would realize that there's no real deleting on the intertubes.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Why would Trump appoint a guy who's been openly critical of Trump and who has openly praised Hillary? That's very much against Trump's usual MO, given what we've seen when others criticize him.
I've been seeing some misguided leniency leveled at Spicer after his resignation, and I'd imagine he only resigned because he thinks Scaramouche Galileo Fígaro will stab the fuhrer in the back. The whole thing is weird.
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark

vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:Anthony Scaramucci’s deleted tweets

You'd think a savvy guy like him would realize that there's no real deleting on the intertubes.
This is a guy who watched Spicer for months and decided, "I want to be that guy."
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:Why would Trump appoint a guy who's been openly critical of Trump and who has openly praised Hillary?
Trump thinks he's fired Melissa McCarthy by proxy. THAT surely must be important to him.

"This guy is a DREAMBOAT. The dumb broads will love him and unlike Sean, he's too smooth to be made fun of by SNL."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: "This guy is a DREAMBOAT. The dumb broads will love him and unlike Sean, he's too smooth to be made fun of by SNL."
The whole cast must be desperate to get back to work, with what they've got to work with. There's probably never been an easier paycheck than right now.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote: "This guy is a DREAMBOAT. The dumb broads will love him and unlike Sean, he's too smooth to be made fun of by SNL."
The whole cast must be desperate to get back to work, with what they've got to work with. There's probably never been an easier paycheck than right now.
If they REALLY want to piss Trump off, they should have Melissa portray him too. I know she could nail it.

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Mojo wrote:Why would Trump appoint a guy who's been openly critical of Trump and who has openly praised Hillary? That's very much against Trump's usual MO, given what we've seen when others criticize him.
I think Trump is looking for somebody who shares his propensity for flip-flopping and then trying to double-talk his way out of it. He argues that it's no big deal that he has dove in and out of the democratic tent like a shuttle run but defends the Trump administration's suspicion of Mueller and his people because of their heinous democratic ties.

This guy is nothing but the next turd from the shit pile. But Trump was probably impressed by his gelled hair and well-appointed suits.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:
Mojo wrote:Why would Trump appoint a guy who's been openly critical of Trump and who has openly praised Hillary? That's very much against Trump's usual MO, given what we've seen when others criticize him.
I think Trump is looking for somebody who shares his propensity for flip-flopping and then trying to double-talk his way out of it. He argues that it's no big deal that he has dove in and out of the democratic tent like a shuttle run but defends the Trump administration's suspicion of Mueller and his people because of their heinous democratic ties.

This guy is nothing but the next turd from the shit pile. But Trump was probably impressed by his gelled hair and well-appointed suits.

This guy is the bastard child of Patrick Bateman and Ralph Macchio. Or a bit player from "Goodfellas".
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

I've been seeing some misguided leniency leveled at Spicer after his resignation, and I'd imagine he only resigned because he thinks Scaramouche Galileo Fígaro will stab the fuhrer in the back. The whole thing is weird.
Looks like Wall Street big wigs are losing confidence in him so he hired a Wall Street loud mouth to reassure them.

According to reports on CNBC and elsewhere, during a JPM earnings call July 14, Dimon, in what would have very likely generated heavy, troll-like comments if it had come from almost anyone else in the U.S., said because of Washington it was "almost embarrassing being an American citizen."
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stancollen ... 2370ff5991
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The more I think about it, there may be only four or five people in the world that haven't called him out for his buffoonery at some point. And I can't come up with anyone except for Howard Stern at the moment. And that was only because he was good radio.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

My guess is The Mooch was next in line at Goldman Sachs, so it was simply his turn. #drainthemuthafuckinswamp
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Kellyanne Conjob was very critical of Trump before he hired her. It's unusual, but not unheard of.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That-guy wrote:Kellyanne Conjob
Case in point. Trump holds the highest regard for people who have displayed in the past that they fundamentally oppose all the idiotic horseshit being proposed by his administration, but are skilled enough shills to spin it to his favor. These people are mercenary liars being paid to propagate fallacies that they know deep down are false. They don't care as long as the money and power come through at the other end of it.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump supporters are by nature people without any kind of personal integrity.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump supporters are by nature people without any kind of personal integrity.
The only area where consistency is required is hatred for blacks, Mexicans, women, Muslims and immigrants.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump supporters are by nature people without any kind of personal integrity.
The only area where consistency is required is hatred for blacks, Mexicans, women, Muslims and immigrants.
And transgender people, too, of course. "They're not really trans people, they're just sick pervs that want to sneak a peek while my wife is in the Target restroom!"
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »