Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

^^
that is probably not too far off the mark.
Reports are he likes his daily briefings to be one page with lots of pictures and graphs.
fucking tool-shed of a POTUS.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

You can't believe anything Trump says because what he blurts out is all lies

what a hypocite!

Pierce Foreskin

UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

I heard they seized a huge stockpile of witches and nothingburgers.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

This is completely unacceptable and disrespectful to Private Bone Spurs.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... hite-house
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
The guy needs to get in touch with Bert Miracles' hair plugger...

The mother fucker is richer than all of us put together and has hair like that? :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

President Clueless Snowflake strikes again... :lol:

Here are some of the top quotes from the President's back-and-forth with reporters.

1. "Maybe it wasn't tough enough." -- Trump restated his ultimatum to North Korean leadership to stop threatening the US or "face fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Yeah maybe you should have said you were gonna grab em by the pussy...

2. "We'll see what happens." -- Trump declined to say whether he would rule out a preemptive military strike against North Korea, saying: "We don't talk about that. We never do. I don't talk about it."

Countdown to him tweeting about a preemptive strike... :lol:

3. "I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money." -- Trump's response to Russian President Vladimir Putin's order that 755 US diplomats leave Russia.

So Drumpf is praising the unemployment of 755 Americans and crediting Putin for it... :lol:

4. "You know, they do that very seldom, so I was surprised to see it. I was very, very surprised to see it." -- Trump described his reaction to the news that the home of his one-time campaign manager Paul Manafort's home had been raided by the FBI.

5. "We're getting close. We're getting very close." -- Trump said that his administration was getting close to an updated military strategy in Afghanistan.

I thought this was supposed to have been accomplished and in place within 30 days of his taking office? He PROMISED his supporters during his campaign!!!)

6. "I haven't given it any thought. I've been reading about it from you people. You say, 'Oh, I'm going to dismiss him.' No, I'm not dismissing anybody." -- Trump said he does not have any current plans to fire Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller, who's investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Countdown to another tweet....

7. "I think I'm doing the military a great favor." -- Trump on his decision to ban transgender service members. "I have great respect for the community. I think I've had great support, or I've had great support from that community. I got a lot of votes," he said. "But the transgender, the military's working on it now ... As you know, it's been a very complicated issue for the military, it's been a very confusing issue for the military, and I think I'm doing the military a great favor."

It wasn't a complicated issue for the military... The issue has been dealt with and was working just fine for years, that is, until some clueless dunce claimed he was banning trans people from serving their country, like they suffered from bone spurs or something, and thereby causing great confusion for the military on how to proceed removing and banning soldiers who have already served the country of YEARS without any complications... Oh you've done them a favor all right, stupid..
Last edited by Luminiferous on Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

And now CNN has cut ties with Jeffrey Lord over a tweet. So much winning for the right wing. :lol:
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
3. "I'm very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll. There's no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we've been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We're going to save a lot of money." -- Trump's response to Russian President Vladimir Putin's order that 755 US diplomats leave Russia.

So Drumpf is praising the unemployment of 755 Americans and crediting Putin for it... :lol:
LMFAO, Trump asked Daddy Putin how to respond and Putin told him to say that to make him look stupid.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump's perspectives on the opioid crisis seem to have shifted over the last two days. Who's buying this guy's bullshit? This is another hollow initiative from a con man that has zero interest in helping people.

Two days ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 9ed505daa8

Today:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/don ... 71f698631f
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

They're considering "pre-emptive" strike against North Korea.pre-emptive is such a bullshit term. Just call it what it is. Starting a war.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
Pierce Foreskin

Luminiferous wrote:President Clueless Snowflake strikes again... :lol:

Here are some of the top quotes from the President's back-and-forth with reporters.

1. "Maybe it wasn't tough enough." -- Trump restated his ultimatum to North Korean leadership to stop threatening the US or "face fire and fury like the world has never seen."

Yeah maybe you should have said you were gonna grab em by the pussy...

2. "We'll see what happens." -- Trump declined to say whether he would rule out a preemptive military strike against North Korea, saying: "We don't talk about that. We never do. I don't talk about it."

Countdown to him tweeting about a preemptive strike... :lol:

4. "You know, they do that very seldom, so I was surprised to see it. I was very, very surprised to see it." -- Trump described his reaction to the news that the home of his one-time campaign manager Paul Manafort's home had been raided by the FBI.

5. "We're getting close. We're getting very close." -- Trump said that his administration was getting close to an updated military strategy in Afghanistan.

I thought this was supposed to have been accomplished and in place within 30 days of his taking office? He PROMISED his supporters during his campaign!!!)

6. "I haven't given it any thought. I've been reading about it from you people. You say, 'Oh, I'm going to dismiss him.' No, I'm not dismissing anybody." -- Trump said he does not have any current plans to fire Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller, who's investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Countdown to another tweet....

7. "I think I'm doing the military a great favor." -- Trump on his decision to ban transgender service members. "I have great respect for the community. I think I've had great support, or I've had great support from that community. I got a lot of votes," he said. "But the transgender, the military's working on it now ... As you know, it's been a very complicated issue for the military, it's been a very confusing issue for the military, and I think I'm doing the military a great favor."

It wasn't a complicated issue for the military... The issue has been dealt with and was working just fine for years, that is, until some clueless dunce claimed he was banning trans people from serving their country, like they suffered from bone spurs or something, and thereby causing great confusion for the military on how to proceed removing and banning soldiers who have already served the country of YEARS without any complications... Oh you've done them a favor all right, stupid..
Where is the Presidential Back-Slapper In Chief when you need one?
Mother of fuck.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Pierce Foreskin

The Don's archive of facepalm tweets are a constant treasure trove of goodness.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

Mike Pence's website was hacked.

http://www.officialmikepence.com/

:)
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

killeverything wrote:Mike Pence's website was hacked.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pierce Foreskin

Oh my god, thats funny.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

"Number of gays returned to the lord" :lol: I wonder if Pence knows about this yet?
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:

Oh my god, thats funny.
"Mike Pence can play all of “Joker” by Steve Miller Band on guitar except the slide part after “Some people call me Maurice."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Old news!
BlackCrypt wrote:Mike Pence – 46th President of the United States

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Labatt wrote:It's awesome to have a leader who suffers from ADD.. We're gonna smoke you North Korea! Don't tempt my hey look, Venezuela.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... mg00000009
Wait, we're going to invade Venezuela? What the hell? (Been on the road all day.)
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

Oh my god, thats funny.
"Mike Pence can play all of “Joker” by Steve Miller Band on guitar except the slide part after “Some people call me Maurice."
I'm having trouble believing this since I doubt Pence would stain his soul to learn a song that speaks of being a midnight toker..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Oh my god, thats funny.
I'm having trouble believing this since I doubt Pence would stain his soul to learn a song that speaks of being a midnight toker..
Now, how on Earth would he know what "toker" meant?

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
They teach about those sinners in Sunday School ya know!!!

Along with the rules on not having to tip if you think your waitress/waiter is gay and being alone in a room with another woman is just the devil's way of trying to tempt you away from your wife, whom you call "mother"...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
They teach about those sinners in Sunday School ya know!!!

Along with the rules on not having to tip if you think your waitress/waiter is gay and being alone in a room with another woman is just the devil's way of trying to tempt you away from your wife, whom you call "mother"...
A duo named Brewer And Shipley had a hit in the 70s, called One Toke Over The Line (Sweet Jesus). The Lawrence Welk Orchestra performed it on TV. Because of the Jesus mention, they probably thought it was a gospel tune, and that "toke" meant "step."
Here tis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

EddieVanHeineken wrote:They're considering "pre-emptive" strike against North Korea.pre-emptive is such a bullshit term. Just call it what it is. Starting a war.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

dmbrocker wrote:

"Number of gays returned to the lord" :lol: I wonder if Pence knows about this yet?
"
This is a reminder to kill all your tiny dogs

Sign up to receive email notifications regarding best ways to do so, including strangling, drowning, and others."
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
EddieVanHeineken wrote:They're considering "pre-emptive" strike against North Korea.pre-emptive is such a bullshit term. Just call it what it is. Starting a war.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »