Re: President Trump

Post by Triumph »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
Hands are too big.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Re: Dump

Post by Metal Sludge »

As a matter of principal, I've never been able to call this man President.
So I renamed the thread to something acceptable.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Appropriate.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Metal Sludge wrote:As a matter of principal, I've never been able to call this man President.
I thought it was a epic Heenan Snuka thread when I just saw the title now.
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I would imagine that Trump's not-so-veiled non-condemnation (so essentially an endorsement) of yesterday's white supremacist activity could actually do his presidency a bit of harm. Many regular, non-extremist Republicans voted for him, too, and they've been expressing shock and outrage along with the left. This doesn't appear to be sitting well with a lot of them.

Once again Trump is reinforcing and encouraging America to unleash its ugliest instincts. As a friend put it, it feels like our society is truly circling the drain. Let's hope Mueller can get the ball rolling by handing out some grand jury indictments ASAP.
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

pieceofme wrote:
Metal Sludge wrote:As a matter of principal, I've never been able to call this man President.
I thought it was a epic Heenan Snuka thread when I just saw the title now.
:lol:
Me too. I haven't checked the Trump thread in quite a while.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
Perfect! :lol:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The girl that died looks a lot like CSHB.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
The sad thing is the Right thinks he's actually defending the constitution. He's just defending their warped interpretation of it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

How does the tweeting thing work with Donald? Sometimes there are tweets that sound like someone else wrote them as many people have noted. Do other people have access to the account and maybe there's a communication between him and them about when someone else is going to post something or absolutely need him to *not* post in his own words? Or maybe he's just posting someone else's content himself that gets handed to him?

I wonder if there are also chats about how and why someone else's words need to be posted, like real, heated discussions about it. Hell, I wonder how many different people might be posting on his behalf.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

I usually just assume that if there's no spelling mistakes and he says something appropriate, someone else wrote it.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump cares about Nazis. He proved that over the weekend with his bogus statement.

Thanks for nothing, Dump!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:Sometimes there are tweets that sound like someone else wrote them as many people have noted. Do other people have access to the account and maybe there's a communication between him and them about when someone else is going to post something or absolutely need him to *not* post in his own words? Or maybe he's just posting someone else's content himself that gets handed to him?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Sometimes there are tweets that sound like someone else wrote them as many people have noted. Do other people have access to the account and maybe there's a communication between him and them about when someone else is going to post something or absolutely need him to *not* post in his own words? Or maybe he's just posting someone else's content himself that gets handed to him?
He's doing John Kelly's job.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Donald gave a slightly better (read: canned) speech about Charlottesville this morning, but it was still somewhat lacking. Dude, when you have to walk it back *every* time, people know your first awful/boneheaded response is the real one.

Someone must have told him how bad the first response was for his presidency. He still didn't use the words "white supremacists." Also, her name is Heather Heyer, Mr. Trump.

ETA: I stand corrected. I re-listened to his speech and he actually did call out the KKK, neo-Nazis and white supremacists, and name-checked Heather Heyer. Which is a good thing, so I'll grant him that. But the speech still comes off like a total PR damage control move.
Last edited by TenBenny on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:Donald gave a slightly better (read: canned) speech about Charlottesville this morning, but it was still somewhat lacking. Dude, when you have to walk it back *every* time, people know your first awful/boneheaded response is the real one.

Someone must have told him how bad the first response was for his presidency. He still didn't use the words "white supremacists." Also, her name is Heather Heyer, Mr. Trump.
c'mon, we are talking about a person who dislikes minorities. he has a proven track record of that.
so the man is so stubborn and out of touch with reality, it took him X amount of hours and all
the pressure from his staff to make another statement that he does not fully believe in.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Donald gave a slightly better (read: canned) speech about Charlottesville this morning, but it was still somewhat lacking. Dude, when you have to walk it back *every* time, people know your first awful/boneheaded response is the real one.

c'mon, we are talking about a person who dislikes minorities. he has a proven track record of that.
so the man is so stubborn and out of touch with reality, it took him X amount of hours and all
the pressure from his staff to make another statement that he does not fully believe in.
Well, that's sort of the thing. He and Sessions are known racists. Any statements denouncing racism are clearly not going to be seen as genuine by those who understand who these men are.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:
Machado wrote:

Well, that's sort of the thing. He and Sessions are known racists. Any statements denouncing racism are clearly not going to be seen as genuine by those who understand who these men are.
yet his supporters continue to say the greatest things about the dork. how convenient for them?
Dump is showing his true colors over and over. the terrible acts in VA was more proof.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:Donald gave a slightly better (read: canned) speech about Charlottesville this morning, but it was still somewhat lacking.
It slipped his mind to say that Lex Luthor is a bad guy too.

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Can we hold the midterms now? Fuck waiting. This country is in trouble.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

For someone who used to call out anything as terrorism, he couldn't get within a country mile of it over this.

He had a harsher tone via Twitter for the Ken Frazier from Merck pharmaceutical who left one of his councils for his non comments for the white power mother fucker who ran down a bunch of people.
sad.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
killeverything
A Drinking Fan With A Baseball Problem

Post by killeverything »

That-guy wrote:Can we hold the midterms now? Fuck waiting. This country is in trouble.
I don't disagree that we've got some serious trouble currently, but do you have faith in the DNC's ability to produce canidates to win back the House and Senate?

The queen getting her ass handed to her by the Neanderthal Demographic in the electoral college was proof of just how broken they are.

If the midterms were held now, I don't believe anything would change.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:For someone who used to call out anything as terrorism, he couldn't get within a country mile of it over this.

He had a harsher tone via Twitter for the Ken Frazier from Merck pharmaceutical who left one of his councils for his non comments for the white power mother fucker who ran down a bunch of people.
sad.
Trump and his B.S. Suddenly he can't condemn domestic terrorism, but he certainly could be a thorn to Obama for about 7 years regarding his birth certificate.
I hope all your Trump supporters are happy with your choice. You wanted a racist to lead the nation and a white man and someone that won't punish domestic
terrorists, well you got him. ENJOY!
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, nobody can say they weren't warned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN7Jm87Sefo
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

A girl gets murdered by being hit by a vehicle in a protest and this fucking idiot "retweets" (aka gives approval to) a cartoon depicting a CNN reporter getting hit by a train.

When is it enough?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:A girl gets murdered by being hit by a vehicle in a protest and this fucking idiot "retweets" (aka gives approval to) a cartoon depicting a CNN reporter getting hit by a train.

When is it enough?
I saw that and thought it was disgusting as well. I don't know if it was Trump, or maybe someone like Stephen Miller who tweeted it, but it was extremely crude and offensive.

Trump also got pissy after the media and lawmakers said yesterday's speech about Virginia was "too little, too late." His angry response essentially sent the message to people that the speech was a hollow move to appease everybody, not show any real remorse for the events and its victims or any anger towards the perpetrating hate groups. The passionless tone during the speech, and his lowered voice as he called out the hate groups he probably didn't enjoy calling out, didn't help either and spoke volumes. The guy just can't exude, nor does he possess, any sincerity.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ottesville
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

TenBenny wrote:
exitflagger wrote:A girl gets murdered by being hit by a vehicle in a protest and this fucking idiot "retweets" (aka gives approval to) a cartoon depicting a CNN reporter getting hit by a train.

When is it enough?
I saw that and thought it was disgusting as well. I don't know if it was Trump, or maybe someone like Stephen Miller who tweeted it, but it was extremely crude and offensive.

Trump also got pissy after the media and lawmakers said yesterday's speech about Virginia was "too little, too late." His angry response essentially sent the message to people that the speech was a hollow move to appease everybody, not show any real remorse for the events and its victims or any anger towards the perpetrating hate groups. The passionless tone during the speech, and his lowered voice as he called out the hate groups he probably didn't enjoy calling out, didn't help either and spoke volumes. The guy just can't exude, nor does he possess, any sincerity.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ottesville
In regards to sincerity, I think he sincerely wants to fuck his daughter.
So I mean, there is that.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.