Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:A girl gets murdered by being hit by a vehicle in a protest and this fucking idiot "retweets" (aka gives approval to) a cartoon depicting a CNN reporter getting hit by a train.

When is it enough?
Interesting to note that he retweeted an alt-right asshole that just a few minutes before he supposedly denounced along with the hate groups.. :lol:

He also retweeted a guy calling him a facist then realized he'd said nothing in the tweet and quickly deleted it.. :lol:
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote:A girl gets murdered by being hit by a vehicle in a protest and this fucking idiot "retweets" (aka gives approval to) a cartoon depicting a CNN reporter getting hit by a train.

When is it enough?
Interesting to note that he retweeted an alt-right asshole that just a few minutes before he supposedly denounced along with the hate groups.. :lol:

He also retweeted a guy calling him a facist then realized he'd said nothing in the tweet and quickly deleted it.. :lol:
I thought he wasn't supposed to delete these tweets since they are his official way of communicating?
tsk tsk.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Trump just jumped the racist shark.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That-guy wrote:Trump just jumped the racist shark.
Good. Do it, dumbass.

And he's going to be oh so confused when EVERYBODY but the most disgusting human turds alive turn against him.

Go off script some more you fucking idiot. That's how we get a good look at the REAL Donnie Dickweed. Disgusting, soulless trash.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

When a white nationalist drives his car into a group of people in an act of politically-motivated violence--killing one and injuring 19 others--it's "legal semantics" to call that terrorism.

Moral equivalence: He knows there was violence "on both sides." One side advocates the oppression, and often the extermination, of all non-white races, and the other side doesn't like him. Both equally bad.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

exitflagger wrote:
That-guy wrote:Trump just jumped the racist shark.
Good. Do it, dumbass.

And he's going to be oh so confused when EVERYBODY but the most disgusting human turds alive turn against him.

Go off script some more you fucking idiot. That's how we get a good look at the REAL Donnie Dickweed. Disgusting, soulless trash.
Isn't there even one person in his administration that's trying to help him? I thought his new Chief Of Staff was supposed to be able to reel him in a bit.

I'm with you though, let him implode.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Who in his support base is going to disagree with anything he said today?

It was all stupid and crazy but how is it any more outrageous than anything else he's said?

In a month we're all going to forget he compared Robert E. Lee to George Washington because he's going to say some more bonkers shit.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

And the solution to racism: JOBS.

Everything is jobs.

Not education. Not taking a moral stand against white supremacy without resorting to whataboutism.

Imaginary jobs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

"You had other people in that group besides white nationalists and Nazis, and the press treated them absolutely unfavorably"
So you march with people carrying Nazi flags and screaming "Blood and Soil" and it hurts your fee fees that you get lumped in "unfavorably".
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

"You also had some very fine people on both sides."

Is this fucking clown serious? Maybe one of his faithful defenders on here can help me with this..

Maybe you can clarify your boy's words here.... Or better yet help me find what makes the "very fine people" who were carrying torches, dressed in Nazi regalia, carrying Nazi flags and shouting racist slogans at people so very fine that your president continues to compliment them..

President Donald Trump lashed out about the criticism of his initial statement about the Charlottesville violence today and quickly went on to blame both sides of protestors for the conflict, adding that there were “very fine people” in both the group of white supremacists and white nationalists as well as the counterprotesters.

“I think there is blame on both sides. You look at both sides. I think there is blame object on both sides,” Trump said during remarks in Trump Tower today.

“You had some very bad people in that group. You also had some very fine people on both sides,” he said.

Trump also defended his initial statement that he made about the violence on Saturday, saying it "was a fine statement" and that he wanted to make sure that he had the facts before speaking again on the issue, which happened on Monday when he made a second statement from the White House.

"Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don’t want to rush into a statement. So making the statement when I made it was excellent," he said.
When has that ever stopped him from jumping the gun, tweeting something stupid and completely wrong and without facts? :lol:
Assholes carrying torches and chanting a bunch of racist shit pretty much made it evident what the alt right fucks were doing there.. But hey at least he looked at the pictures.

Trump took issue with a reporter's characterization of part of the crowd being part of the so-called alt-right.

"When you say the alt-right, you define it. Go ahead. Define it for me," he said.

"What about the alt-left that came charging at, as you say, at the alt-right? Do they have any assemblage of guilt? What about the fact that they came charging with clubs in their hands swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do," he said. It's unclear what Trump meant by the "alt-left."
He needs "alt right" defined for him? Hasn't Bannon explained this to him? They're known each other for years. :lol:
Nice of him to take issue with someone's characterization of his fans, jump back into his old self and take up for Bannon's buddies and try to save his supreme white follower's votes....

Trump said that he "looked" at images of the protests that were held "the night before" the violence Saturday. Photos and footage from the event on Friday, Aug. 11, showed groups of people carrying lit tiki torches on a march through the University of Virginia campus.

He went on to question why the statue of Civil War Gen. Robert E. Lee, which prompted the protest in the first place, was being removed.

"You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name,” he said.

"George Washington as a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me. Are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him. Good. Are we going to take down his statue? He was a major slave owner,” he said.
George Washington and Thomas Jefferson did not take up arms and fight against the United States in the Civil War, stupid...

When asked about whether or not he thinks the Robert E. Lee statue should remain standing, he said that he thinks it's a local issue.

He was also asked about his view of the driver of the car that plowed into a crowd of counterprotesters, killing a 32-year-old woman and injuring others.

"I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country. You can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. There is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? Then you get into legal semantics," Trump said.
Legal semantics? I'll bet if the driver had been of Middle Eastern descent he wouldn't be having trouble with this or dodging facts like they're a Gus Weyhing pitch... Why is this idiot having trouble with the terms murder or terrorism?

Let me say who the disgrace is, Donald Drumpf. An AMERICAN woman counter protesting peacefully was murdered by a racist alt right white supremacist piece of shit and Captain Snowflake is trying to shift the blame away from his supporters because he's afraid of offending and losing his fanbase.....
This guy is not, nor will he ever be presidential.. He's actually under the belief he can unite people and ease these racial tensions that he has fanned the flames to and continues to everyday....
:lol:

At one point during the press conference, Trump said that he "didn't know David Duke was there," but Trump's remarks appeared to please Duke, the former Louisiana lawmaker who was once imperial wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.

Shortly after the press conference finished, Duke tweeted: "Thank you President Trump for your honesty & courage to tell the truth about #Charlottesville & condemn the leftist terrorists in BLM/Antifa," he wrote, appearing to reference Black Lives Matter and the anti-facist counterprotest movement.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Two NBA superstars are going off on Donald Trump -- LeBron James and Steve Nash -- trashing POTUS over the comments he made about anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville.
"Hate has always existed in America. Yes we know that but Donald Trump just made it fashionable again," Bron posted ... "Statues has nothing to do with us now!"
James is responding to Trump's news conference Tuesday in which he said alt-left protesters were also to blame for the violence in Virginia. He made a specific reference to protesters removing a statue of Robert E. Lee.
"This week, it is Robert E Lee," Trump said ... "I noticed that Stonewall Jackson's coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after?"
Trump then mentioned that he owned a winery in Charlottesville ... and that set off Steve Nash.
"To defend white supremacists and then slang his sh*tty ass grape juice pretty much sums the man up."
LeBron has been ripping Trump for months -- and just this weekend wore a red hat to spoof Trump's "Make America Great Again" fashion line.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Catching up on the press conference from this morning. I'm absolutely stunned. The man is literally circling back to and doubling down on the "many sides" comment he made on Saturday. Unreal. He may not have looked passionate about yesterday's speech denouncing hate his aides likely coerced him into making, but at least the words were on point. Most rational people didn't believe he meant them, but I digress. Going back to those initial statements was the worst thing he could have done here.

But this is how he really feels. There can be no doubt after today that he sees some good in the white supremacist, KKK and Neo-Nazi movements, the ones he refuses to denounce. And any admission of their goodness, even a sliver, is already too much. David Duke's tweets have made it chillingly clear that (in their minds at least) Trump is doing their bidding as they've hoped he would.

This may be the turning of the tide rational America has been waiting for for six months.
RicksPickWrangler
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by RicksPickWrangler »

Annnnnnnd, the impeachment clock starts...tick tick tick
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

this has to be the beginning of the end. How can ANYONE, any REAL AMERICAN allow this pig to remain in office? Where is Speaker Ryan? ZHe can initiate impeachment proceedings. If he, and EVERY ELECTED OFFICIAL IN THE GOP do not immediately denounce Trump then they must be called out for what they are, TRAITORS TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Not racists, not bigots, TRAITORS.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:Catching up on the press conference from this morning. I'm absolutely stunned. The man is literally circling back to and doubling down on the "many sides" comment he made on Saturday. Unreal. He may not have looked passionate about yesterday's speech denouncing hate his aides likely coerced him into making, but at least the words were on point. Most rational people didn't believe he meant them, but I digress. Going back to those initial statements was the worst thing he could have done here.

But this is how he really feels. There can be no doubt after today that he sees some good in the white supremacist, KKK and Neo-Nazi movements, the ones he refuses to denounce. And any admission of their goodness, even a sliver, is already too much. David Duke's tweets have made it chillingly clear that (in their minds at least) Trump is doing their bidding as they've hoped he would.

This may be the turning of the tide rational America has been waiting for for six months.
Well said. Donald has had many, many opportunities to right the ship but he won't do it. Why? Because he believes in racism, he promotes racism and in his world, if
you are not white, you are not worthy. Period!

There was never a doubt he had this feelings. Just look at how many years he pressed Obama about that birth certificate.

All the Trump supporters-This is your president!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Catching up on the press conference from this morning. I'm absolutely stunned. The man is literally circling back to and doubling down on the "many sides" comment he made on Saturday. Unreal. He may not have looked passionate about yesterday's speech denouncing hate his aides likely coerced him into making, but at least the words were on point. Most rational people didn't believe he meant them, but I digress. Going back to those initial statements was the worst thing he could have done here.

Well said. Donald has had many, many opportunities to right the ship but he won't do it. Why? Because he believes in racism, he promotes racism and in his world, if
you are not white, you are not worthy. Period!

There was never a doubt he had this feelings. Just look at how many years he pressed Obama about that birth certificate.

All the Trump supporters-This is your president!
Having him support those factions is very, very dangerous. Somebody said to me, "Suppose another Katrina happens? Where would his loyalties lie in helping people of non-white ethnicities?" It's an interesting question. We learned with Bush Jr. what would happen. That kind of callous neglect is not something America can afford to experience again.

I suspect a part of this is also that he can't let go of that alt-right base. He knows those are the people, probably the only people, that support him wholeheartedly. I think on top of the obvious endorsement of bigotry, his ego and future earnings may be in play here as well. He needs supporters. He needs to feel adored. Denouncing racism wasn't going to help him anyway as he's already done so much bad stuff. I think doubling down is his way of keeping the only people who have a shot at helping/adoring him. I say that because you have to wonder why he can't let this go. It's fuckin' political suicide.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dolt 45 pretending he doesn't know what the alt-right is was a baffling and hilarious moment.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Dolt 45 pretending he doesn't know what the alt-right is was a baffling and hilarious moment.
This is a pattern for him. If he doesn't want to answer a question, he develops temporary amnesia. He did the same thing when asked about David Duke last year.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That-guy wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Dolt 45 pretending he doesn't know what the alt-right is was a baffling and hilarious moment.
This is a pattern for him. If he doesn't want to answer a question, he develops temporary amnesia. He did the same thing when asked about David Duke last year.
He did that again with David Duke.

"I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it."

"I didn't know David Duke was there."
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:And the solution to racism: JOBS.

Everything is jobs.

Not education. Not taking a moral stand against white supremacy without resorting to whataboutism.

Imaginary jobs.
It's like I woke up one day and radiobed was the actual leader of the free world.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

If there's one thing we can count on to be not racist, it's the private sector of capitalism.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

1. On why he waited two days to denounce the racist groups
"I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct, not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the facts. It takes a little while to get the facts. ... I want to know the facts."

2. On whether the attack that killed Heather Heyer in Charlottesville was 'terrorism'
"You can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That's what I'd call it. Because there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer. And what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

3. On whether he has confidence in White House chief strategist Steve Bannon
"He's a friend of mine. But Mr. Bannon came on very late, you know that. I went through 17 senators, governors, and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that, and I like him. He's a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that. He's a good person. He actually gets a very unfair press in that regard."

4. When asked about the 'alt-right's' influence in Charlottesville
"What about the 'alt-left' that came charging them? Excuse me. What about the alt-left that came charging at the -- as you say, the alt-right? Do they have any semblance of guilt? ... Let me ask you this. What about the fact they came charging -- that they came charging with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do."

5. On how he viewed the weekend violence and who was responsible
"I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it. And you have -- you had a group on one side that was bad, and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent, and nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now. You had a group -- you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit, and they were very, very violent."

6. Defending the 'Unite the Right' demonstrators against accusations of racism

"Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch. Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue, Robert E. Lee."

7. Echoing the right-wing argument against removing Confederate monuments
"So this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson's coming down. I wonder, is it George Washington next week? And is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you all -- you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?"

8. On whether he was comparing counter-protesters and white supremacists
"You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible. And it was a horrible thing to watch. But there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You've just called them the left -- that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is."

9. On who was to blame for the violence
"Well, I do think there's blame -- yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at -- you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. ... But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. ... You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

10. On Thomas Jefferson
"Are we going to take down the statue (of Jefferson)? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue? So you know what? It's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture. And you had people, and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

11. Comparing George Washington to Robert E. Lee
"George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So, will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down -- excuse me -- are we going to take down -- are we going to take down statues to George Washington?"

12. On the media coverage of the 'Unite the Right' rally
"And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You've got -- you had a lot of bad -- you had a lot of bad people in the other group."

13. After being asked if he's spoken to the family of Heather Heyer
"I'll be reaching out. ... I was very -- I thought that the statement put out -- the mother's statement I thought was a beautiful statement. I must tell you, I was -- it was something that I really appreciated. I thought it was terrific. And really, under the -- under the kind of stress that she's under and the heartache that she's under, I thought putting out that statement to me was really something I won't forget."

14. On Charlottesville
"I mean I know a lot about Charlottesville. Charlottesville is a great place that has been very badly hurt over the last couple of days. I own, actually, one of the largest wineries in the United States -- it's in Charlottesville."
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Apparently, Trump didn't actually "go rogue" today. Rachel Maddow showed a close up picture of notes he put in his pocket that were about Charlotsville. This was planned. He intended to show the alt-right his support.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf describing the counter protestors:
"Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You've got -- you had a lot of bad -- you had a lot of bad people in the other group."

Did this dumb ass see how the alt-right were dressed, I mean since he watched it closer than any of us... :lol:
Baseball bats? Did he miss the assault rifles and knives being carried by alt-right fuckheads?

These inbreds believe they're the "master race?" :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Where can Trump go from here? Seriously. What are his next moves?

I think it's time for the legit media and the left to put pressure on the right. Now is the time to press the issue: If you say you are not a bigot or don't support bigots, you need to publicly disengage from Team Trump *now*.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

cantstopthemusic must be masturbating furiously to Charlotte news
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So is "Alt-Left" gonna be a thing now? That's some bullshit we're gonna hear spewed by idiots for years to come?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:So is "Alt-Left" gonna be a thing now? That's some bullshit we're gonna hear spewed by idiots for years to come?
Probably.

Or the Trump sheep get bored of it like they did "nothing burger."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:Where can Trump go from here? Seriously. What are his next moves?
I hear he's gonna fight to ban helmets in auto and motorcycle races.
Something about boosting ticket sales and helping the economy.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper