Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Mojo »

Sir Lancelot wrote:What I don't get is why everybody wants the guy who's piloting this massive plane, we are all passengers on, to fall out of the sky, just to say that you were right. That is psychotic, actually is worse than that because that means you care more about your ego than you do our country and its citizens.
Yeah, because without Trump, it all falls apart. :roll:

Also, "you care more about your ego than you do our country and its citizens" is the most hypocritical, weak-ass fucking bullshit I've ever heard from you. Your lips are perma-stuck to the crusty old sack that literally the majority of the planet hates, and YOU'RE desperate to keep him to preserve YOUR ego. As long as he's president, there's some sort of validation for your bullshit beliefs. If you gave the smallest rancid fuck for this country and its citizens, you'd listen to them (and the rest of the world).
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Chaos everywhere.... even where it shouldn't be at all apparently.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02 ... -says.html

According to Axios, five sources said that on Nov. 9, during Trump’s visit to Beijing’s Great Hall of the People, Chief of Staff John Kelly and a U.S. Secret Service agent had a “skirmish” with Chinese security officials over the so-called nuclear “football,” which helps set a nuclear strike order in motion.

When the U.S. military aide carrying the football entered the Great Hall, Axios reported, Chinese security officials blocked his entry.

Kelly, in the adjoining room, was told, and the former United States Marine Corps general rushed over and told U.S. officials to keep walking, according to Axios.

“We’re moving in,” Kelly said — and his team all started moving.

A Chinese security official then grabbed Kelly, and Kelly shoved the man’s hand off of his body, according to Axios. Then a U.S. Secret Service agent grabbed that Chinese security official, and tackled him to the ground.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So America has farmersonly.com, Match.com and christianmingle.com, now they have trumpdating.com and trump singles.com?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://trump.dating/

When you kick off the process of starting a profile, you get two options for labeling yourself — "straight man" or "straight woman."

And according to Trump Dating's rather strange drop-down menus, married people are welcome. For a relationship status, the site offers options like "have a significant other," "happily married," and "unhappily married."
:lol:

https://trumpsingles.com/
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:So America has farmersonly.com, Match.com and christianmingle.com, now they have trumpdating.com and trump singles.com?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://trump.dating/

When you kick off the process of starting a profile, you get two options for labeling yourself — "straight man" or "straight woman."

And according to Trump Dating's rather strange drop-down menus, married people are welcome. For a relationship status, the site offers options like "have a significant other," "happily married," and "unhappily married."

https://trumpsingles.com/
Two couples who met on Trump's dating website

Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I find it hilarious that Trump Dating offers relationship status options like "have a significant other," "happily married," and "unhappily married."

Are they suggesting to Drumpftards that it's okay to cheat on their spouses?
Thebottomline
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by Thebottomline »

Republican family values at work. I wonder if Ped Nugent has a profile on Trump Dating.
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:I hope Melania is planning her revenge. She must know by now what an evil pig Trump is. It would be poetic justice if a woman he "owned" brought his ways to a crashing halt.
You GO girl!

She should fuck Don Jr. & Eric. :twisted:
Awesome! I would buy that tape in a millisecond. Hopefully the climax scene would be Melania slapping bitch Jr across the face and telling him what a fucking worm he is
I can see you like to douche
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I think we're quickly coming up to a point where we're all going to just start tuning him out. The media, heads of other countries, lawmakers, law enforcement, all constituents other than the Trumptards, etc. There's only so much utter nonsense we can field as if it has any resemblance to linear logic before everybody just starts waving him off like a babbling toddler.

He may as well be reciting Rob Zombie lyrics or something.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Turner Coates wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:All The President's Men are a bunch of fucking idiots and cowards. Will Trump resign or be impeached?
He's so vengeful, I wouldn't put it past him to try and start a nuke war while he whisks his family (and some servants) off to a luxury bunker in New Zealand.

I've heard rumors about something like that but New Zealand is in closer striking range to NoKo than DC is. And honestly, if the missiles launch there isn't going to be a safe place on earth because once any missile launches, everybody is going to get in on the "fun".
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:I think we're quickly coming up to a point where we're all going to just start tuning him out. The media, heads of other countries, lawmakers, law enforcement, all constituents other than the Trumptards, etc. There's only so much utter nonsense we can field as if it has any resemblance to linear logic before everybody just starts waving him off like a babbling toddler.

He may as well be reciting Rob Zombie lyrics or something.
I don't think anyone takes him seriously as a leader, so on that front people *have* kind of tuned out, but they can't ignore him. If no one's watching the toddler, shit gets broken. So everyone is sort of stuck paying attention, but only to monitor the situation.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Just waiting for the day when the Trump hits the fan.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce wrote:Just waiting for the day when the Trump hits the fan.
I predict he won't handle it very well at all.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Turner Coates wrote:

At least he'll have company when he's behind bars: his son, daughter, and son-in-law. They'll
all be on the same side of the bars. Great, big family reunion.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
I honestly wonder what his reactions to the smoking gun developments are going to be as well. I remember people being quite shocked when he wrote on his Twitter feed "DO SOMETHING!", imploring people in government to help squash the latest bombshell.

You spend, say, 50 years of your adult life doing criminal or just morally unethical things and then one day it finally all comes crashing down. If that day comes, Trump's fragile mind will do anything to avoid the nightmare of that reality. The amount of cognitive dissonance it's going to take for that brain to convince itself he's still the greatest man in history is staggering.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Wow. He scored lower than Buchanan? That's as bad as it gets.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
Right-click, saved!
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
Schooled & Owned.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
I honestly wonder what his reactions to the smoking gun developments are going to be as well. I remember people being quite shocked when he wrote on his Twitter feed "DO SOMETHING!", imploring people in government to help squash the latest bombshell.

You spend, say, 50 years of your adult life doing criminal or just morally unethical things and then one day it finally all comes crashing down. If that day comes, Trump's fragile mind will do anything to avoid the nightmare of that reality. The amount of cognitive dissonance it's going to take for that brain to convince itself he's still the greatest man in history is staggering.

Can't come soon enough.

Hopefully the meltdown will be on video. Then someone can put a laugh track on it. Whenever I'm in a crappy mood I can watch that video and it will brighten my day.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump jr. ‘invites’ Indian home-buyers
http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 800639.ece

Dozens of property investors and their families will be treated to dinner with Donald Trump junior in Delhi this week after snapping up flats in a Trump Towers luxury development in Gurugram.

Mr. Trump’s local partners have promised dinner with the U.S. President’s son to anyone who buys into the development of high-rise apartments. At ₹2.5 million (around $39,000) just for the down payment on the smallest and cheapest flat, that is well beyond most Indians.

Nonetheless, the development has already clocked up sales worth nearly $80 million, according to a statement released on Monday.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump jr. ‘invites’ Indian home-buyers
http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 800639.ece

Dozens of property investors and their families will be treated to dinner with Donald Trump junior in Delhi this week after snapping up flats in a Trump Towers luxury development in Gurugram.

Mr. Trump’s local partners have promised dinner with the U.S. President’s son to anyone who buys into the development of high-rise apartments. At ₹2.5 million (around $39,000) just for the down payment on the smallest and cheapest flat, that is well beyond most Indians.

Nonetheless, the development has already clocked up sales worth nearly $80 million, according to a statement released on Monday.
Indians do use a lot of gold and orange in their aesthetic.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Of course Drumpf will read this backwards and claim he's 1st and Lincoln is last place...
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »