Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by exitflagger »

I'm telling you when this four year fumblefest is over, if we survive it, the hindsight on this shit will be pure gold. It's terrifying right now but in the future we will be able to recount all of this monumental shitshow VERBATIM and it will be side splittingly hilarious. That commencement speech yesterday by itself was so completely idiotic and self-serving it needs no satirical embellishment to be unintentional slapstick comedy.

You gotta look at the bright side, right?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:I'm telling you when this four year fumblefest is over, if we survive it, the hindsight on this shit will be pure gold. It's terrifying right now but in the future we will be able to recount all of this monumental shitshow VERBATIM and it will be side splittingly hilarious. That commencement speech yesterday by itself was so completely idiotic and self-serving it needs no satirical embellishment to be unintentional slapstick comedy.

You gotta look at the bright side, right?
I caught a screening of "Nixon" tonight with Oliver Stone doing a Q&A, and he was talking about Trump and the parallels, but he actually didn't believe the Trump situation was necessarily Nixonian in nature as far as equating them one-to-one. He saw Nixon's controversy as far worse. But then again he lived through that and he was witness to a much more fiery time in the country.

I'll tell you, that movie still holds up. It's a chilling portrait of how you can fuck up at the highest level of power and still rationalize your downfall. Tremendous performances. It made me personally think that Trump, too, is going to leave the office in disgrace. At the end of the day, there's nowhere for him to go as a leader since he has nothing positively proactive to kickstart for the nation and he's barely getting much done so far as is. He can't achieve great things, he can only cause more chaos and controversy.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

At this whole grasping at straws's Russian fiasco blows over, his rabbit haters even will start to see and be forced to realize the benefits Trump is bringing it to our economy, already

This nonsense will be gone and forgotten in no time, and then he can fully focus on getting back to doing the job that people elected him to do

but his detractors, the left wing wackos can't accept reality of the fact that he was ----elected ----
But given how they are, I am sure their inability to touch bases with reality of his being elected they will come up with some other nonsense after this one

but he was elected by the people to improve our country and he's doing it
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote: his rabbit haters
You're like the origin of the idiot species. If anybody ever engineered a master race of dolts, you would have to be the paterfamilias.
ImageImage
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Ironman wrote:At this whole grasping at straws's Russian fiasco blows over, his rabbit haters even will start to see and be forced to realize the benefits Trump is bringing it to our economy, already

This nonsense will be gone and forgotten in no time, and then he can fully focus on getting back to doing the job that people elected him to do

but his detractors, the left wing wackos can't accept reality of the fact that he was ----elected ----
But given how they are, I am sure their inability to touch bases with reality of his being elected they will come up with some other nonsense after this one

How, exactly has Trump improved our country already? I would love to see your list of examples - backed with actual facts not Tweets or partisan hyperbole

I'm curious as to how giving the ultra wealthy elite - the top .2% of income earners in our country - a massive tax cut, will benefit you. Please provide examples backed with facts as to how making the rich richer benefits you.

From what I can see, so far Trump has:

promised a massive tax cut for the ultra wealthy elite
promised to take healthcare away from 20+ million Americans and make it massively expensive for the elderly, the poor and the sick (ie people with pre existing conditions)
added his Goldman Sachs pals to his list of advisors (despite campaigning to drain the swamp)
stated China is NOT a currency manipulator (despite campaigning that they were)
stating NATO is important and needed (despite campaigning that it was not)
allowed mining companies to resume dumping their toxic waste into the local rivers and streams
allowed Russian envoys in the Oval Office to receive classified information with no US press present to hold him accountable
suggested members of the free press (you know the First Amendment) be locked up for printing leaked info

as far as the Russia stuff goes, I guess it's just a coincidence that several of his, now former, top advisors, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, MIchael Flynn, are all directly connected and financially linked to the Russian Oligarchy. Trumps own tax lawyers said he has income from Russia - his refusal to disclose his tax returns screams that he has massive debt in Russia from investment in his commercial real estate ventures..

has used and continues to use your tax dollars to fund weekend getaways to Trump properties (meaning your tax dollars are going directly into his pocket since he did not divest himself of his real estate ventures)

this is just a sample
"You'll get nothing and like it"
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Rabbit haters? Yeah, Bugs Bunny, Thumper, and Little Bunny Foo Foo absolutely detest this guy!
Fuck sigs.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Rabbit haters? Yeah, Bugs Bunny, Thumper, and Little Bunny Foo Foo absolutely detest this guy!
You don't want to know what Jessica Rabbit thinks of the pussy grabber. :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

It's sort of hard to take a lecture from I'matard about grasping reality when he took a meme from Chip to be a threat on his life.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:Rabbit haters? Yeah, Bugs Bunny, Thumper, and Little Bunny Foo Foo absolutely detest this guy!
He makes her laugh.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
vlad wrote:
He makes her laugh.
Ha! I was thinking something about heavy breathers, but points to you.

Also, Trump thinks that Lieberman will appeal to Democrats? :D
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Judge Smails wrote:
Ironman wrote:At this whole grasping at straws's Russian fiasco blows over, his rabbit haters even will start to see and be forced to realize the benefits Trump is bringing it to our economy, already

How, exactly has Trump improved our country already? I would love to see your list of examples - backed with actual facts not Tweets or partisan hyperbole

I'm curious as to how giving the ultra wealthy elite - the top .2% of income earners in our country - a massive tax cut, will benefit you. Please provide examples backed with facts as to how making the rich richer benefits you.

From what I can see, so far Trump has:

promised a massive tax cut for the ultra wealthy elite
promised to take healthcare away from 20+ million Americans and make it massively expensive for the elderly, the poor and the sick (ie people with pre existing conditions)
added his Goldman Sachs pals to his list of advisors (despite campaigning to drain the swamp)
stated China is NOT a currency manipulator (despite campaigning that they were)
stating NATO is important and needed (despite campaigning that it was not)
allowed mining companies to resume dumping their toxic waste into the local rivers and streams
allowed Russian envoys in the Oval Office to receive classified information with no US press present to hold him accountable
suggested members of the free press (you know the First Amendment) be locked up for printing leaked info

as far as the Russia stuff goes, I guess it's just a coincidence that several of his, now former, top advisors, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, MIchael Flynn, are all directly connected and financially linked to the Russian Oligarchy. Trumps own tax lawyers said he has income from Russia - his refusal to disclose his tax returns screams that he has massive debt in Russia from investment in his commercial real estate ventures..

has used and continues to use your tax dollars to fund weekend getaways to Trump properties (meaning your tax dollars are going directly into his pocket since he did not divest himself of his real estate ventures)

this is just a sample
When you really look at everything Trump has done or tried to set up, it's clear he knew that if he somehow won the presidency, he was going to be a corrupt politician. The desire for this was selfish, never to help anybody. People said, "He'll run the country like a business," but he was a corrupt businessman. He's simply a corrupt person. It's the only way he knows how to do operate. More people should be infuriated. It's sad that the people we need t be infuriated are not.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Joe reveals his call with President Trump
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/ ... 8017731645

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Tips for Leaders Meeting Trump: Keep It Short and Give Him a Win
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/worl ... -trip.html

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Tips for Leaders Meeting Trump: Keep It Short and Give Him a Win
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/worl ... -trip.html

This sounds about right.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump characterizes the former FBI director to the Russians as a "nut job".

What a towering mainstay of character and dignity we have for our top executive statesman, huh?

#MakeAmericaDisgracefulAgain
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

exitflagger wrote:Trump characterizes the former FBI director to the Russians as a "nut job".

What a towering mainstay of character and dignity we have for our top executive statesman, huh?

did he really use those words? I'm not surprised anymore. what surprises me is that his supporters continue to support this fascist.
he is shameless and has no class. he loves himself more than he loves this country or Americans.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

so which close advisor to Trump has been mysteriously silent and out of the spotlight recently? I think his name rhymes with Kared Jushner?

anyone want to spend Friday night Netflix and chilling? Watch "All The President's Men" and enjoy...
"You'll get nothing and like it"
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote:Trump characterizes the former FBI director to the Russians as a "nut job".

Before that when he was in front of cameras and said Comey was a showboat and grandstanding I couldn't believe my ears. He of all people is going to accuse somebody of that. The man has no self awareness at all.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

eddie lee roth wrote:

Before that when he was in front of cameras and said Comey was a showboat and grandstanding I couldn't believe my ears. He of all people is going to accuse somebody of that. The man has no self awareness at all.
I'm sure Comey being called a nut job by a *true* nut job will only further fuel Comey's desire to reveal the truth when forced to testify. Probably not the kind of comment Trump would want out there. Well done, media.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TenBenny wrote:
eddie lee roth wrote:

I'm sure Comey being called a nut job by a *true* nut job will only further fuel Comey's desire to reveal the truth when forced to testify. Probably not the kind of comment Trump would want out there. Well done, media.
Comey doesn't need to be forced to testify. He's like a kid on Christmas, looking forward to ripping Trump a new one.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy wrote:
TenBenny wrote: I'm sure Comey being called a nut job by a *true* nut job will only further fuel Comey's desire to reveal the truth when forced to testify. Probably not the kind of comment Trump would want out there. Well done, media.
Comey doesn't need to be forced to testify. He's like a kid on Christmas, looking forward to ripping Trump a new one.
I don't mean forced in the sense of him not wanting to speak up, I just mean it's apparently better if he's called to do it as opposed to just volunteering to offer up the information himself.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Judge Smails wrote:Image

so which close advisor to Trump has been mysteriously silent and out of the spotlight recently? I think his name rhymes with Kared Jushner?

anyone want to spend Friday night Netflix and chilling? Watch "All The President's Men" and enjoy...
Yashar Ali, a contributor to New York magazine said on Twitter: “It’s Jared Kushner. Have confirmed this with four people. I’m not speculating.”

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/865659133969575936
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Judge Smails wrote:Image

Yashar Ali, a contributor to New York magazine said on Twitter: “It’s Jared Kushner. Have confirmed this with four people. I’m not speculating.”

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/865659133969575936
I heard a rumor that Trump apparently went into a rage screaming at Kushner. That's gonna make Thanksgiving dinner pretty awkward. ;)

By the way, where the fuck is Steve Bannon? His absence from the spotlight kinda makes me nervous.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

48 second clip where Hillary nails it and Drumpf sounds like he knows but ain't tellin'
https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/statu ... 3645587459
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

Rageman wrote:48 second clip where Hillary nails it and Drumpf sounds like he knows but ain't tellin'
https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/statu ... 3645587459
Yup!
I can see you like to douche
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

TenBenny wrote: By the way, where the fuck is Steve Bannon? His absence from the spotlight kinda makes me nervous.
Receiving his Hero of the Soviet Union medal in Leningrad?
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

:lol: Love it!