Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by TenBenny »

JohnnyDouche wrote:
Rageman wrote:48 second clip where Hillary nails it and Drumpf sounds like he knows but ain't tellin'
https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/statu ... 3645587459
Yup!
Watching this, it occurred to me... We talk about Obama's legacy going further up (I mean it's already good, but...) because of Trump, but I think when all is said and done, because of clips like this, Hillary *will* be remembered somewhat more favorably. If nothing else, a concern and patriotism are very much on display there. She's certainly not perfect, but if we're being honest, she would never have done what Trump is doing. Trump is going to help a number of people (good or bad) in the political world look better by comparison.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote: Trump is going to help a number of people (good or bad) in the political world look better by comparison.
Trump could make a giant pile of rhinoceros shit look better by comparison.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

So Trump's foreign policy is arrogance toward another country's customs? Nothing shameful about that, Trumptards!

LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Never mind the memes. Donald Trump made a deal to sell fuckload of weapons to an Islamist terror sponsoring country. I guess the Saudis won't have to fear a travel ban anytime soon.

All countries waging war "against terror" in the middle East while trading arms with Saudi Arabia are hypocritical pieces of shit. Excuse the hyperbole, but if these are our representatives we deserve to be attacked.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

dmbrocker wrote:So Trump's foreign policy is arrogance toward another country's customs? Nothing shameful about that, Trumptards!

Also, that one picture--a split second where he's not bowing--is proof that he NEVER bowed. (Which he did.)

Trump's America: Destroying everything one meme at a time.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Never mind the memes. Donald Trump made a deal to sell fuckload of weapons to an Islamist terror sponsoring country. I guess the Saudis won't have to fear a travel ban anytime soon.

All countries waging war "against terror" in the middle East while trading arms with Saudi Arabia are hypocritical pieces of shit. Excuse the hyperbole, but if these are our representatives we deserve to be attacked.
If Trump sells weapons anywhere overseas, or if the US military begins using more of them, you can bet he has stock in those manufacturing companies.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Bill Maher lays out the case against "President Batshit" quite humorously. For a while I thought he was starting to lose the thread, but since the election his Trump stuff has been right on. Trump must be frustrating his cabinet to no end, because those people try to get each new scandal to blow over only to have him flat-out cop to it, causing them to scramble to do even more damage control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-bDYC9QAZY
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Correction: It appears to not be a bow so much as a curtsy.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/whos-a ... audi-king/
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Correction: It appears to not be a bow so much as a curtsy.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/whos-a ... audi-king/
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I recognize that move. The quickie Catholic kneel/curtsy when entering the church. Though I don't think he learned it in a church.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

California's Representative Ted Lieu bringin' the Sludge. Some good comments added.
https://twitter.com/RepTedLieu/status/8 ... 74/photo/1
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Louise Mensch, so it's somewhat questionable, but it would be cool if true. Not sure legalese works this way.
https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/20/exc ... peachment/
Multiple sources close to the intelligence, justice and law enforcement communities say that the House Judiciary Committee is considering Articles of Impeachment against the President of the United States.

Sources further say that the Supreme Court notified Mr. Trump that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him was begun, before he departed the country on Air Force One. The notification was given, as part of the formal process of the matter, in order that Mr. Trump knew he was not able to use his powers of pardon against other suspects in Trump-Russia cases. Sources have confirmed that the Marshal of the Supreme Court spoke to Mr. Trump.

It was reported this week that Mr. Trump had texted Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn the message ‘Stay strong’. This might be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate a witness, sources say.

Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein met with the House Judiciary Committee this week in closed session.

The authors have previously reported exclusively on Patribotics that a sealed indictment exists against Donald Trump.
Only users lose drugs.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:Image

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Has anyone found it yet?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image

Has anyone found it yet?
It's probably hidden in that secret room Obama stashed all those guns he took away from Americans..
Supersonic
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Supersonic »

Bannon surrounded

:lol:
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Supersonic wrote:Bannon surrounded

"Aaarrrgghhh! Muslims!!! RUN!!"
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

fuckin snowflakes
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

LeeRatbag wrote:
Supersonic wrote:Bannon surrounded

"Aaarrrgghhh! Muslims!!! RUN!!"
....So he reaches for his cyanide pen.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

The graduates at Notre Dame walked out on Mike Pence speaking at their graduation ceremony.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

They sure showed somebody.... something
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:Image

Has anyone found it yet?
This Trump-Russia Investigation Could Last For Years
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... for-years/

Malone: How long can the public expect to wait before the special counsel presents his findings?

Rottinghaus: I would say that, on average, your standard investigation, even of a person who’s a Cabinet member or staff member, is probably between two and three years. For a president in particular, it tends to be longer because the amount of care to be taken is greater.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Church Of Satan distances itself from Trump/Saudi Arabia
Only users lose drugs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:This Trump-Russia Investigation Could Last For Years
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/th ... for-years/

Malone: How long can the public expect to wait before the special counsel presents his findings?

Rottinghaus: I would say that, on average, your standard investigation, even of a person who’s a Cabinet member or staff member, is probably between two and three years. For a president in particular, it tends to be longer because the amount of care to be taken is greater.

The frustrating thing is this is going to take a long while. It did with Nixon. I'd be utterly shocked if this ended before the end of the year. I'm expecting at least another full year of Trump in office. But the public has already chewed its nails to bits with anxiety so to speak. By that point many people are literally going to have their minds and bodies fucked up because of such a lengthy exposure to the effects of this presidency.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Impeach him? Do you really want President Pence? I don't. Let him remain as an orange and platinum blonde haired albatross around the GOP's neck.
I want them spending the next 4 years like this:
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Impeach him? Do you really want President Pence? I don't. Let him remain as an orange and platinum blonde haired albatross around the GOP's neck
I think at this point, it's now widely assumed that we're going down the chain of command for whoever might be next. The speculation is that Pence and Ryan may very well be aware of the Russia stuff in one way or another. I think we're looking at a significantly-sized housecleaning, and the next president and VP are going to be several names down that chain.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

TenBenny wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Impeach him? Do you really want President Pence? I don't. Let him remain as an orange and platinum blonde haired albatross around the GOP's neck
I think at this point, it's now widely assumed that we're going down the chain of command for whoever might be next. The speculation is that Pence and Ryan may very well be aware of the Russia stuff in one way or another. I think we're looking at a significantly-sized housecleaning, and the next president and VP are going to be several names down that chain.
It doesn't work that way.
ImageImage
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

well it now appears that Flynn is taking the 5th, which is his right, but it is odd since Donald said there is nothing to all of this, but anyway...

If you disagree with this administration and want to do something about it, get off your lazy ass and vote.

Vote in all your local elections, vote in the Nov 2018 mid-term elections, vote these GOP bastards out of office.

you cannot forget to focus on state and local elections as well because that is where the power grab begins. In my home state of Missouri, we elected a Governor who ran as an "Outsider" and all of that usual bullshit, Well, he's now in office and is a typical full of shit politician bowing to special interests, setting up a shadow "Charity" organization in order to circumvent a Missouri state law that prohibits political donations to a max of $2500 per person per year and other nonsense. He's simply a different kind of crook.

The GOP relies on the fact that young people and most people who support Democrats simply don't vote.

So get out and vote and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
"You'll get nothing and like it"