Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Trump pardons DInesh D'Souza.

I fucking can't anymore.
Fuck sigs.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

So Samantha Bee apologized and I'm kind of glad she did. I'm not a fan of calling women cunts. I don't know why but even if I find some woman incredibly repulsive I just can't pull that word out. I find Ivanka dopey, gullible, femme-douchey and narcissistic but that doesn't quite warrant the C-bomb IMO.

Now Donald? He's a grade-A cunt. Absolutely.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... evich.html
The president also said he would consider pardoning Stewart, saying she "used to be one of my biggest fans."

“And there are others. I think to a certain extent Martha stewart was harshly and unfairly treated. And she used to be my biggest fan in the world … before I became a politician," Trump said. "But that’s ok I don’t view it that way.”

Stewart was convicted in 2004 of obstructing justice and lying to the government as part of an insider trading case. At the time, former FBI Director James Comey was the federal prosecutor who charged Stewart.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:06 am So Samantha Bee apologized and I'm kind of glad she did. I'm not a fan of calling women cunts. I don't know why but even if I find some woman incredibly repulsive I just can't pull that word out. I find Ivanka dopey, gullible, femme-douchey and narcissistic but that doesn't quite warrant the C-bomb IMO.

It's nice that you find it hard to call women cunts. But it doesn't stop me. Though my husband knew better. :P

I'm not giving Ivanka any slack. She's just as culpable as her father and her brothers. She wants to play Politician Barbie she can take the heat. Heh, last night I used the word cuntarded about this admin, including her. Mr. Vlad had never heard that before. He said he was stealing that. I'm okay with that.

And really, Trump and his family, including his mysteriously absent wife and anyone who voted for him can not in good conscience fling themselves on the fainting couch after Trump's behavior for, oh say, ever! The motherfucker built his campaign on, amongst other things, being King Birther. Fuck that cunt.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:23 am http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... evich.html
The president also said he would consider pardoning Stewart, saying she "used to be one of my biggest fans."

“And there are others. I think to a certain extent Martha stewart was harshly and unfairly treated. And she used to be my biggest fan in the world … before I became a politician," Trump said. "But that’s ok I don’t view it that way.”

Stewart was convicted in 2004 of obstructing justice and lying to the government as part of an insider trading case. At the time, former FBI Director James Comey was the federal prosecutor who charged Stewart.
So he's basically pardoning people who were convicted of some kind of corruption (and one dead Black man).
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

vlad wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:30 am
exitflagger wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:06 am So Samantha Bee apologized and I'm kind of glad she did. I'm not a fan of calling women cunts. I don't know why but even if I find some woman incredibly repulsive I just can't pull that word out. I find Ivanka dopey, gullible, femme-douchey and narcissistic but that doesn't quite warrant the C-bomb IMO.

It's nice that you find it hard to call women cunts. But it doesn't stop me. Though my husband knew better. :P

I'm not giving Ivanka any slack. She's just as culpable as her father and her brothers. She wants to play Politician Barbie she can take the heat. Heh, last night I used the word cuntarded about this admin, including her. Mr. Vlad had never heard that before. He said he was stealing that. I'm okay with that.

And really, Trump and his family, including his mysteriously absent wife and anyone who voted for him can not in good conscience fling themselves on the fainting couch after Trump's behavior for, oh say, ever! The motherfucker built his campaign on, amongst other things, being King Birther. Fuck that cunt.
It's a weird vertigo area of language to me. I find that the words bitch and cunt are objectively interchangeable. Yet if Bee had said bitch instead of cunt nobody would have batted an eye.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:51 am

It's a weird vertigo area of language to me. I find that the words bitch and cunt are objectively interchangeable. Yet if Bee had said bitch instead of cunt nobody would have batted an eye.
It is weird. For me, calling someone a cunt was the ultimate insult, reserved for those special occasions. Bitch, not so much. It is interesting how bitch has come to be more accepted. Prick, dick, twat, asshole...none of these have the same sting as cunt. Of course this is in the USA. The UK used to use it differently than the US. Since 2016, the British usage seems to be gaining currency here. Mostly because Trumpy is such a fucking cunt. :P
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:32 am
So he's basically pardoning people who were convicted of some kind of corruption (and one dead Black man).
Stewart and Blagojevich were both on The Apprentice.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:32 pm
vlad wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:32 am
Stewart and Blagojevich were both on The Apprentice.
Oh. Never watched it.

I never thought I would say this, and I'll deny it later :lol: but Kim Kardashian trying to get a pardon for the woman jailed for life for a first time drug offense is a righteous thing to do.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:29 pm
I never thought I would say this, and I'll deny it later :lol: but Kim Kardashian trying to get a pardon for the woman jailed for life for a first time drug offense is a righteous thing to do.
It WAS a good thang to do. Meanwhile, Ivanka hasn't done SHIT for anyone.

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Gee. Kanye(Kuntye?) goes cray cray and declares Trump righteous.

Then, weeks later, Kardouchian goes and asks for a pardon for someone.

Absolutely no connection.

Trump, The Art Of The Deal . . . just got played, again. His Love/Hate relationship with the world is so transparent. Love him or he hates you.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

The Samantha Bee situation is a reminder that Trumpists are nothing but a bunch of Gazpachos with their false equivalence. "Why do THEY get to do it but Roseanne can't?" Like nobody sees the fucking difference between Bill Maher calling Trump an ape and Roseanne calling a black woman an ape. I don't know if it's feigned ignorance or what. I hope so. Because that's really stupid.

I don't see the problem in a woman calling another woman a cunt. I don't understand people going along with this phony baloney "Oh mercy me!" any time someone treats a Trump like they treat everyone else. Fuck them.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:36 pm
vlad wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:29 pm
It WAS a good thang to do. Meanwhile, Ivanka hasn't done SHIT for anyone.

It's still Trump responding to the cult of celebrity which he has craved his whole adult life. And about Kardashian, you could maybe say that a broken clock is right twice a day. You can give her points for noble intentions. Heck, I'll grant you that it sounds like she's really looked into the problem, but her self-absorbed brand of celebrity is a detriment. I saw someone's comment about this to the effect of, "Hey, how about he meet with Sister Helen Prejean?" And that's a very valid point. If the aim is real reform, there are people who know this issue at large extensively and have spent many more years on it. But fame is the only language Trump understands. What about him, a man that doesn't care about people, suggests a real ongoing interest in this issue going into the future?

What's next? Mr. Buzz Lightyear himself Tim Allen coming in to help NASA design new rockets to Mars?
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

TawnyVonJagger wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:43 am
I fucking can't anymore.
/thread
I can see you like to douche
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Where's the fucking LIKE button?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:02 pm
exitflagger wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:51 am

It is weird. For me, calling someone a cunt was the ultimate insult, reserved for those special occasions. Bitch, not so much. It is interesting how bitch has come to be more accepted. Prick, dick, twat, asshole...none of these have the same sting as cunt. Of course this is in the USA. The UK used to use it differently than the US. Since 2016, the British usage seems to be gaining currency here. Mostly because Trumpy is such a fucking cunt. :P
Words are only as strong as the intent behind them. Like the Aussies and Brits that were mentioned, same language, but only one cultural demographic of it considers it to be "tHe MoSt OfFenSivE wOrD u cAN CaLl a WoMaN!!!!!""""" If it's not meant that way, it's not. Like all words, it's just a sound that was arbitrarily granted importance. Calling a black woman a monkey is pretty cut and dry, and there's not a lot of room for interpretation. The way Bee used "cunt" isn't as heavy as the reputation of the word implies.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

How is the unemployment rate now? I haven't heard about it in a while.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Not one single thing is going to be on point coming from his lips or hands. I mean, fuck is this guy an uncaring moron.

So Drumpf may have committed insider trading by influencing the market just ahead of a jobs report.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/us/p ... itter.html

Also, Drumpf told reporters he and his team were going to "have a little fun today" in Texas where he was going to meet with the families of Santa Fe school shooting victims.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -are-going

Then once in Texas, a parent remarked on how he seemed to have the mental capacity of a toddler, indicating that he lacked focus and an understanding of the gravitas of the shootings.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... g-teachers
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am Not one single thing is going to be on point coming from his lips or hands. I mean, fuck is this guy an uncaring moron.

So Drumpf may have committed insider trading by influencing the market just ahead of a jobs report.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/us/p ... itter.html

Also, Drumpf told reporters he and his team were going to "have a little fun today" in Texas where he was going to meet with the families of Santa Fe school shooting victims.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -are-going

Then once in Texas, a parent remarked on how he seemed to have the mental capacity of a toddler, indicating that he lacked focus and an understanding of the gravitas of the shootings.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... g-teachers
He has the mental capacity of a steaming pile of shit.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

Is it wrong that I pray he will be decapitated by a helicopter blade mishap on live TV? Body flailing around, head thrown 25 feet away, continuing to spew lies and general bullshit.

And, posthumously, impeached and sentenced for treason...

D
I can see you like to douche
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Yes, it is wrong. That would be too quick. He needs to suffer.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

JohnnyDouche wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 pm Is it wrong that I pray he will be decapitated by a helicopter blade mishap on live TV? Body flailing around, head thrown 25 feet away, continuing to spew lies and general bullshit.

D

One can hope.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

JohnnyDouche wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:15 pm Is it wrong that I pray he will be decapitated by a helicopter blade mishap on live TV? Body flailing around, head thrown 25 feet away, continuing to spew lies and general bullshit.

D
Is it wrong? No.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

So Giuliani says that Trump "probably" has the power to pardon himself. I would like to see that happen. I'm figuring there would be a Gaddafi-style mob execution if he tried to pull that shit.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:19 pm Image

What do these statistics tell us?
ImageImage