Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:52 am Image

Nah....it's more like THIS:

This is true because, much like Manson, Trump also has a dangerous cult of brainwashed followers.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"Here's the snack you ordered, sir."

The biggest thing Trump has in common with Elvis is a stuffed, 40 lb. colon.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

And of course Trump would NEVER EVER say outrageous shit just for attention now would he?

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:08 am And of course Trump would NEVER EVER say outrageous shit just for attention now would he?
Sure, but in this case, I think it's his jealousy, pettiness and vanity that is speaking. In his mind, he needs to be a bigger star than Taylor Swift to be "the winner."
In 2017, Phil Donahue did an interview in which he compared Trump to Elvis. I'm sure Trump was/is aware of it, and it probably still feeds his ego, when necessary. It's a security blanket to him. He thrives on this stuff.

Phil Donahue on Donald Trump: ‘He’s Elvis!’
https://www.thewrap.com/phil-donahue-on ... vis-video/

Phil Donahue has never been known to be much of a conservative, politically speaking. But on Sunday’s “Reliable Sources,” he bestowed a compliment on President Trump – likening him to the King of Rock and Roll, Elvis Presley.

The TV icon told CNN’s Brian Stelter that if “The Phil Donahue Show” was still on the air, he’d be first in line to interview Trump.

“It’s counter-intuitive not to,” Donahue said. “As you know, the coin of our realm is the size of our audience. If we don’t draw a crowd, next week we will be parking cars. And Trump draws a crowd.”

Donahue added, “He’s Elvis!”

“He gets on the airplane, a big old airplane, flies anywhere in this country and four cars meet him, all black limousines. He goes to the nearest, largest venue in that area and sells out. Not an empty seat. Walks in and now they’re producing these — this is fascinating me — the other night at his rally, there were four or five really cute white girls. There are black people at those rallies, but you got to look for them.”

alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Turner Coates wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:42 am

He lost the last general election, and look at many of his staunchest high profile supporters now. Folks such as Rudy G., MyPillow Guy, Kellyanne, Tucker Carlson, etc. don't have the influence they used to. They were part of a passing fad by claiming to be true Trump believers. Trump never even presented any thought/mapped out policies, so what WAS it they BELIEVED in, other than a dumbass who likes to shake things up, and fill his pockets while doing it? I think those supporters were opportunists, thinking, "What's in it for ME? When and where are MY chances to gain something?"
His lawyers constantly quit, and former aides are talking shit about him.
I do not believe a majority of American women agree that the government should dictate what they do with their bodies.
I do not believe a majority of Americans think having a dictator is a good idea.

So, to sum it up, no he won't be reelected. Ever.
And I didn't even mention his court trials.
Unless he gets confinement of some sort, he's going to continue his never ending final tour until it's no longer cost effective.
you still feel that way after the special counsel released it's findings yesterday and Biden's "Mexico" gaffe?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

alleyrulez wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:39 am

He lost the last general election, and look at many of his staunchest high profile supporters now. Folks such as Rudy G., MyPillow Guy, Kellyanne, Tucker Carlson, etc. don't have the influence they used to. They were part of a passing fad by claiming to be true Trump believers. Trump never even presented any thought/mapped out policies, so what WAS it they BELIEVED in, other than a dumbass who likes to shake things up, and fill his pockets while doing it? I think those supporters were opportunists, thinking, "What's in it for ME? When and where are MY chances to gain something?"
I do not believe a majority of American women agree that the government should dictate what they do with their bodies.
I do not believe a majority of Americans think having a dictator is a good idea.

Unless he gets confinement of some sort, he's going to continue his never ending final tour until it's no longer cost effective.
you still feel that way after the special counsel released it's findings yesterday and Biden's "Mexico" gaffe?
Did he stop being a shitty person and shittier president?
ImageImage
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:17 am

Did he stop being a shitty person and shittier president?
no, Trump is still the same, insufferable fuck he's always been.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Yep. I feel that a majority of women want control of their own bodies. Biden may be a tad feeble, but Kamala Harris isn't, and she's kept a slightly low profile, so MAGA nuts haven't had much recent "training" for totally "hating" her. I think she's going to kick ass when debating whomever Trump chooses as a running mate, and right now, I think it will be major Trump ass licker, Elise Stefanik.

I also think younger voters realize what a danger Trump would be to their futures.
Even with all the dirty tricks, I don't think America will elect Trump. They didn't elect him last time, and even fewer will vote for him in November (if he makes it that far).

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Turner Coates wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:21 pm

Yep. I feel that a majority of women want control of their own bodies. Biden may be a tad feeble, but Kamala Harris isn't, and she's kept a slightly low profile, so MAGA nuts haven't had much recent "training" for totally "hating" her. I think she's going to kick ass when debating whomever Trump chooses as a running mate, and right now, I think it will be major Trump ass licker, Elise Stefanik.

I also think younger voters realize what a danger Trump would be to their futures.
Even with all the dirty tricks, I don't think America will elect Trump. They didn't elect him last time, and even fewer will vote for him in November (if he makes it that far).
I hope you're right about this. He's still been embarrassing Nikki Haley so far in the primaries because his loyalist cult still wields a considerable amount of voting power and numbers. It's just a matter of whether or not there'll be enough of them to threaten Biden at the polls in November, assuming Trumpy gets acquitted of his crimes and stays on the ballot.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:25 pm I hope you're right about this. He's still been embarrassing Nikki Haley so far in the primaries because his loyalist cult still wields a considerable amount of voting power and numbers. It's just a matter of whether or not there'll be enough of them to threaten Biden at the polls in November, assuming Trumpy gets acquitted of his crimes and stays on the ballot.
He's getting wackier than ever. I watched some of his Harrisburg rally today, and his lies were bolder and weirder than usual.
There were many awkward silent moments, when even his fans seemed to be stunned by what he was saying.
He claimed that he did indeed complete the wall, and that Mexico paid for it, but then he said he couldn't complete it because, "They wouldn't let me." He did a lot of ping ponging.

Another thing. If Trump isn't on the ballot, for whatever reason, who would the Republican Party choose to be their candidate?
It's not going to be one of the chickenshits, it would probably be the one person with a head start, and that's Haley. It's really too late for anyone else.

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

I’m with Turner on this being electable issue. No way does he see the inside of the White House again. The motherfucker is going to jail. Where he belongs!
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

I was thinking Liz Chainey would have stepped into the ring by now.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:02 am I’m with Turner on this being electable issue. No way does he see the inside of the White House again. The motherfucker is going to jail. Where he belongs!
I also think Trump lacks the support for an Electoral College win.
I'd like to see him do jail time, but if and when he gets a sentence, it will probably be a home confinement deal......and he will probably be too feeble to do much of anything but watch TV and toss ketchup bottles.

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

, and this country will still be fucked because he'll still have his hands in everything. Dude needs to go to jail indicted on charges that sane Repubs can't ignore. Of course, they'll never admit to being wrong about voting for him in the first place, however, they'll just want him gone and for it all to be over. MAGA's on the other hand are too far brainwashed and will be until their last breath.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

cowpins wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:52 am , and this country will still be fucked because he'll still have his hands in everything. Dude needs to go to jail indicted on charges that sane Repubs can't ignore. Of course, they'll never admit to being wrong about voting for him in the first place, however, they'll just want him gone and for it all to be over. MAGA's on the other hand are too far brainwashed and will be until their last breath.
He's nearly 80, his mind is going bye bye and he's a tub of lard. Even with the miracles of modern science and medicine, I don't think he'll be around too much longer. I also don't think his kids are capable of being the "person" their father was/is.
My hope is that Trump Jr. tries to take the reins and ends up doing long prison time.
"BUT A PRESIDENT'S SON HAS TO HAVE TOTAL IMMUNITY TOO! MY DAD SAID SO!"

cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

But he needs to be held accountable and peeps need to accept his ways before his death, otherwise, MAGA's will shrine his all forever. Like National Holiday's and shit. Now with that said, if I'll get National Trump Day off of work, I'm all in. :lol:
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

Trump made her a lot of money, he claims, and thinks she "owes" him.

the legislation he is referring to passed both chambers of Congress. I'm assuming Biden would have signed it as well had he been in office at the time.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-taylor ... 08111.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"For so many years, people have been saying that Taylor and I look alike. What do you think?"

TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

Turner Coates wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:09 pm "For so many years, people have been saying that Taylor and I look alike. What do you think?"

Jeez...I never knew I wanted to raw dog Trump. With the striking resemblance though...
Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Sleek »

I meannn, just today I saw this drawing that Jimi Hendrix did of Elvis after seeing him as a teenager...it seems to corroborate Trump's statement.

ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

What do the Sludge masses think of this Fani Willis sex with her prosecutor thing? Jordan Kepper did a good few minutes about it on The Daily Show. Dumbass is going to fuck up the trial because she wanted the BBC.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Did any of her actions have anything to do w/ Trump doing or not doing what he's been accused of and evidence can prove? Otherwise it's just a sideshow.
TooOldToCare

Post by TooOldToCare »

cowpins wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:48 am Did any of her actions have anything to do w/ Trump doing or not doing what he's been accused of and evidence can prove? Otherwise it's just a sideshow.
It IS a sideshow, but things ALWAYS seem to work differently with Trump. She's essentially been put on trial regarding her integrity and judgment. It could cause the entire case to return to the beginning (i.e., delay, delay, delay).
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by HoldenSSV »

I guess Trumplethinskin will have to ask Jared for a loan of some of that Saudi money . . .
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Nah...all the Uncle Vern's and Aunt Mable's are digging of their $500 from the yard as we speak.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

HoldenSSV wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:46 am I guess Trumplethinskin will have to ask Jared for a loan of some of that Saudi money . . .
He can probably just get the money directly from the Saudis.
He can snag them some more golf tournaments and secret documents.

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Ladies & Gentlemen, a former US President hocking sneakers at a sneaker convention!! 8)

Most of the audience isn't having it . . . :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXSJlM ... ciBjb24%3D
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by HoldenSSV »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:48 am Ladies & Gentlemen, a former US President hocking sneakers at a sneaker convention!! 8)

A shill and a grifter till the end . . .
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

HoldenSSV wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:48 am Ladies & Gentlemen, a former US President hocking sneakers at a sneaker convention!! 8)

A shill and a grifter till the end . . .
Every pair comes with a FREE!! bottle of snake oil, cast-iron guaranteed to solve all your ailments - especially liberalism. Bigly!