Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote: But she knew he was a piece of shit when she married him, it was no big secret that he is a cad of the first water.
Inside the Trump Marriage: Melania’s Burden

Until November 8, Melania Trump’s marriage provided her with a golden Fifth Avenue fortress, at a price—putting up with her husband’s humiliations and boorishness. From Melania’s ill-fated campaign appearances to her apparent reluctance to embrace the role of First Lady: how a very private woman is coping with the intense public scrutiny of her marriage.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/ ... p-marriage
Eh she knew she what to expect when she decided to hook up with him... Multi-billionaire, money for life and she knew she was becoming a trophy wife..
Something for him to have on his arm, make him look better than the multi-divorced, affair having loudmouthed douche he is..

Ivanka Trump speaking on the women's empowerment panel in Berlin, something usually reserved for the first lady, shows how the Drumpf marriage and family operates..
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

That-guy wrote:And now Sean Hannity has been accused of sexual harassment. Seems like Trump winning is becoming the downfall of the right wing.
No, it's called the left's gasping, dying breath as they pull whatever bullshit they can...

"Sean Hannity’s accuser retracts sex harassment claim"
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... zing-sean/
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

The payoff check from ol Rupert finally had enough zeros in it, I see.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He's rolling back even more restrictions on drilling and reversing measures put into place to protect our climate.

If you're a Trump supporter, you're a piece of shit. I don't care about that being a blanket statement. You're a piece of shit. Both because you're backing the destruction of our world, and maybe even more so because you're willfully, resolutely, stubbornly ignorant about it. You're a piece of shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:He's rolling back even more restrictions on drilling and reversing measures put into place to protect our climate.

If you're a Trump supporter, you're a piece of shit. I don't care about that being a blanket statement. You're a piece of shit. Both because you're backing the destruction of our world, and maybe even more so because you're willfully, resolutely, stubbornly ignorant about it. You're a piece of shit.
Agreed there.
Noble folks have another mess left by the varsity Death Squad to clean up. Nixon and Agnew both got exposed and were swept out of office. I Trust Trump will get what he deserves too.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Have you noticed that a lot of people simply refer to him as Donald Trump? I mean the media and the press, people you know or see on social media, all of them. There's been no increased reverence for his position over time. He's looked at more as a media figure who just happens to be in the White House than the country's political leader.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

grishnak boss wrote:Image
Up yours, you Commie pinko faggot. It ain't winning unless everyone else is losing.
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

[quote="Turner Coates"]
Agreed there.
Noble folks have another mess left by the varsity Death Squad to clean up. Nixon and Agnew both got exposed and were swept out of office. I Trust Trump will get what he deserves too.[/quote]

I truly hope so. But is Pence any better? Fucked either way. And I have a hard time believing the current House or Senate moving forward with an impeachment. As we saw with Clinton, the House can accuse and the senate can dismiss. And didn't Nixon resign? Trump won't. Fuck, there are so many moving parts to getting this fuck removed. I hate this.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote: Agreed there.
Noble folks have another mess left by the varsity Death Squad to clean up. Nixon and Agnew both got exposed and were swept out of office. I Trust Trump will get what he deserves too.
I truly hope so. But is Pence any better? Fucked either way. And I have a hard time believing the current House or Senate moving forward with an impeachment. As we saw with Clinton, the House can accuse and the senate can dismiss. And didn't Nixon resign? Trump won't. Fuck, there are so many moving parts to getting this fuck removed. I hate this.
I believe Nixon was made an offer he couldn't refuse: Go to jail or resign. So the idea is obviously going to be to have the goods on Trump to where he has no choice. For example, as I said before, Trump's got his whole family entwined in White House business, some of whom are officially on the roster. Between the broken nepotism laws and emolument clauses, that already seems like a bad move. I wonder if any misdeeds on their part could and would be used as leverage to get him to resign. You can bet if he is firm in his defiance on that matter, there are people thinking of ways to force his hand. Like saying "We charge Ivanka or Jared with X or Y or you resign."

I still marvel at how this is working. Trump was actually brazen enough to flout certain laws (such as the ones above) in full view of the nation. He must have had assurances or was simply cocky beyond belief, maybe based on his campaign carte blanche, to where he felt he would be protected from any consequences. But this is all predicated on people not turning on him. If his Washington supporters ever flip on him, he's through.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote: Agreed there.
I believe Nixon was made an offer he couldn't refuse: Go to jail or resign. So the idea is obviously going to be to have the goods on Trump to where he has no choice. For example, as I said before, Trump's got his whole family entwined in White House business, some of whom are officially on the roster. Between the broken nepotism laws and emolument clauses, that already seems like a bad move. I wonder if any misdeeds on their part could and would be used as leverage to get him to resign. You can bet if he is firm in his defiance on that matter, there are people thinking of ways to force his hand. Like saying "We charge Ivanka or Jared with X or Y or you resign."

I still marvel at how this is working. Trump was actually brazen enough to flout certain laws (such as the ones above) in full view of the nation. He must have had assurances or was simply cocky beyond belief, maybe based on his campaign carte blanche, to where he felt he would be protected from any consequences. But this is all predicated on people not turning on him. If his Washington supporters ever flip on him, he's through.
I didn't really consider the family angle. That's compelling. I'm sure Jared will slip up big time. He's destined for it.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote: I believe Nixon was made an offer he couldn't refuse: Go to jail or resign. So the idea is obviously going to be to have the goods on Trump to where he has no choice. For example, as I said before, Trump's got his whole family entwined in White House business, some of whom are officially on the roster. Between the broken nepotism laws and emolument clauses, that already seems like a bad move. I wonder if any misdeeds on their part could and would be used as leverage to get him to resign. You can bet if he is firm in his defiance on that matter, there are people thinking of ways to force his hand. Like saying "We charge Ivanka or Jared with X or Y or you resign."

I didn't really consider the family angle. That's compelling. I'm sure Jared will slip up big time. He's destined for it.
I was watching John Oliver's segment on Ivanka and Kushner, and Oliver joked that Trump was the worst at playing nepotism, because instead of having him kick back and do nothing, Kushner was tasked with overseeing, like, six or seven incredibly complex gigs such as brokering peace in the Middle East. Something is bound to go horribly wrong. Shit, if I were *really* cynical I'd posit that with that insane amount of responsibility Trump was almost *trying* to set Kushner up as a fall guy, lol.

Then again, maybe I'm wrong. Would Trump be certain to make a sacrifice for his children or son-in-law? What if he said, "Hey, I'll always love my [insert daughter/son-in-law-etc.] and this is a sad situation, but [he/she] had to go" and then just totally threw them to the wolves? :D
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Would Trump be certain to make a sacrifice for his children or son-in-law? What if he said, "Hey, I'll always love my [insert daughter/son-in-law-etc.] and this is a sad situation, but [he/she] had to go" and then just totally threw them to the wolves? :D
He'd wave bye bye to Jared, but not his daughter. Not only does he love her, he's IN LOVE with her.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote: Would Trump be certain to make a sacrifice for his children or son-in-law? What if he said, "Hey, I'll always love my [insert daughter/son-in-law-etc.] and this is a sad situation, but [he/she] had to go" and then just totally threw them to the wolves? :D
He'd wave bye bye to Jared, but not his daughter. Not only does he love her, he's IN LOVE with her.
I could easily see him steamroll right over his kid. "This is a teaching moment. I cannot step down to teach him a lesson" or some such cuntery.
Image Image
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

You can always tell who the poor people that require hand-outs are. Always bitching about how unfair it is that others have money and they don't.
What a bunch of sniveling losers! :lol:

Fucking do something with your life!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:You can always tell who the poor people that require hand-outs are.
Yep. When some loser feels they have to lie about their guitar, it's a dead giveaway.

Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Turner Coates wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:You can always tell who the poor people that require hand-outs are.
Yep. When some loser feels they have to lie about their guitar, it's a dead giveaway.
I don't know about what poor people say about their guitars, but among other guitars and amps, I personally play and prefer my fast neck Gibson SG Standard (coil split) through my Marshall JVM210C.
But I'm sure jealous haters like you will find fault in those. :lol:
Jealousy is a sickness.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: But I'm sure jealous haters like you will find fault in those.
The only fault I find with SGs is how tiny they are. I feel like I'm playing a toy when I play one. But they sound great in the right hands.
Image Image
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Mojo wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote: But I'm sure jealous haters like you will find fault in those.
The only fault I find with SGs is how tiny they are. I feel like I'm playing a toy when I play one. But they sound great in the right hands.
The light weight is one reason I love it. All that Gibson sound without feeling like you have a coffee table strapped over your shoulder.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
I don't know about what poor people say about their guitars, but among other guitars and amps, I personally play and prefer my fast neck Gibson SG Standard (coil split) through my Marshall JVM210C.
But I'm sure jealous haters like you will find fault in those. :lol:
Jealousy is a sickness.
those necks are for men with tiny hands, like your leader :lol:

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:
Mojo wrote:
The light weight is one reason I love it. All that Gibson sound without feeling like you have a coffee table strapped over your shoulder.
I can understand that. I play hollow bodies, so they're usually fairly light. Big, but light.
Image Image
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

hey, a big congrats to Ivanka who, despite working inside the White House officially, has started her own foundation to benefit "female entrepreneurs around the globe" and in a shocking development, she's accepting money from foreign governments and corporations..

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/ivanka- ... ts-report/

During the 2016 presidential campaign, the Clinton Foundation pledged that it would stop accepting foreign donations if Hillary Clinton became president.

Now it seems that First Daughter Ivanka Trump is starting her very own foundation that she will operate while working inside the White House — and she’s reportedly already securing money from foreign governments.

Axios’s Mike Allen reports that Ivanka Trump has started building a “massive fund” whose goal is to “benefit female entrepreneurs around the globe.” One source even tells Allen that “Canadians, Germans and a few Middle Eastern countries have already made quiet commitments” to the fund, as have “several corporations.”

Allen claims that President Donald Trump is a big supporter of Ivanka’s plan, and he says that Trump has already started talking with World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim about how to get the foundation off the ground “in a big way.”

President Trump last year routinely railed against the Clinton Foundation for accepting donations from foreign governments during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, although it appears that he is not applying the same ethical standards to his own daughter’s foundation.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Wait, we're not talking about reverend cheese-dick and his yard sale guitars anymore?
ImageImage
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:Wait, we're not talking about reverend cheese-dick and his yard sale guitars anymore?
Give it a few minutes...
Image Image
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Judge Smails wrote:hey, a big congrats to Ivanka who, despite working inside the White House officially, has started her own foundation to benefit "female entrepreneurs around the globe" and in a shocking development, she's accepting money from foreign governments and corporations..

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/ivanka- ... ts-report/

During the 2016 presidential campaign, the Clinton Foundation pledged that it would stop accepting foreign donations if Hillary Clinton became president.

Now it seems that First Daughter Ivanka Trump is starting her very own foundation that she will operate while working inside the White House — and she’s reportedly already securing money from foreign governments.

Axios’s Mike Allen reports that Ivanka Trump has started building a “massive fund” whose goal is to “benefit female entrepreneurs around the globe.” One source even tells Allen that “Canadians, Germans and a few Middle Eastern countries have already made quiet commitments” to the fund, as have “several corporations.”

Allen claims that President Donald Trump is a big supporter of Ivanka’s plan, and he says that Trump has already started talking with World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim about how to get the foundation off the ground “in a big way.”

President Trump last year routinely railed against the Clinton Foundation for accepting donations from foreign governments during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, although it appears that he is not applying the same ethical standards to his own daughter’s foundation.
Certainly a legitimate news source would be reporting on this if there was any meat to it.
Google shows only rawstory, occupydemocraps, democratmoms and others like them.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Well it's no "thefederalistpapers.org" for sure.
ImageImage
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Jealousy is a sickness.
What's with the pre-teen girl-power slogans, Rev?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Hollywood's Burning wrote:
Rev. Johnny Tyler wrote:Jealousy is a sickness.
What's with the pre-teen girl-power slogans, Rev?
No shit.

Rev is like one of those pregnant teens on daytime TV. "Y'all just jealous! I'm in y'all's heads!"

Dude is apparently almost 50 years old.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts