Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dump

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:She got where she is because of her looks.
Fuck you.
ImageImage
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

LMAO @ piece of shit being nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. Well deserved! I guess somebody wanted to trump the Obama farce.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:She got where she is because of her looks.
That's troubling.

On a side note, someone should get Cam Newton a press pass for the white house and have him heckle her.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:So the fucking cunt #SOCIOPOTUS is going to decertify the Iran deal. Aside from the fact the other countries are not going along with that and even his own advisors said not to do that (except Miller I'm sure), why should ANY country in the whole world sign any agreement with the US? Why trust anything this country promises?

Oh and he is fucking Iowa over on the ACA. They asked to be able to fix problems that could be fixed and he said no. He is deliberately sabotaging it.

As Tillerson said, he is a fucking moron. An evil fucking moron.
Trump's whole administration should be looked at as traitors when this is all over.

Incidentally, I know a guy who just told me he actually went to high school with Miller. Said the guy caused a ton of headaches for the administration and students with his rhetoric. Pretty sad as his parents are liberal Jews from Santa Monica, California. I've heard his family wants nothing to do with him.

But anyway, back to Trump, it's just vile. America's credibility is going to be completely shot around the world soon if it isn't already.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote:
vlad wrote:So the fucking cunt #SOCIOPOTUS is going to decertify the Iran deal. Aside from the fact the other countries are not going along with that and even his own advisors said not to do that (except Miller I'm sure), why should ANY country in the whole world sign any agreement with the US? Why trust anything this country promises?

Oh and he is fucking Iowa over on the ACA. They asked to be able to fix problems that could be fixed and he said no. He is deliberately sabotaging it.

Trump's whole administration should be looked at as traitors when this is all over.

Incidentally, I know a guy who just told me he actually went to high school with Miller. Said the guy caused a ton of headaches for the administration and students with his rhetoric. Pretty sad as his parents are liberal Jews from Santa Monica, California. I've heard his family wants nothing to do with him.

But anyway, back to Trump, it's just vile. America's credibility is going to be completely shot around the world soon if it isn't already.
Miller's parents are conservative, but most of his other family is liberal. The other part of the family are pretty disgusted.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sometime in the not too distant future:

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
TenBenny wrote:

Miller's parents are conservative, but most of his other family is liberal. The other part of the family are pretty disgusted.
Ah, I see. The comments I'd read about it make sense now. That was more his extended family speaking out. Speaking as a Jew (albeit non-religious), the man is an abomination. It's terrible having someone like that representing us in the White House.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Three American green berets killed and two injured in an ambush in southwest Niger... Not one tweet about it from Drumpf, even after being briefed about it Wednesday evening by Gen. Kelly..

He did retweet a couple of Faux News back pats he received and of course threw out a few usual fake news blurbs, but nothing about three American servicemen dying... :roll:

The Drumpf team did spew out a hilarious accusation from White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders:

"I think that the president has a great frustration with the fact that a lot of times you have inaccurate information that's being presented as factual," she said. "A lot of times you have opinions that are presented as news and they're not."

"We see a problem with any stories that are inaccurate or untruthful being presented to the American people as facts," she said.

Has this bitch ever tuned into Fox News? :lol:
Has she ever listened to him speak or read anything he wrote?
Well she seems to believe she's an authority on the First Amendment, so much so she felt the need to attempt to school the press corp.... the 1st Amendment at least from Drumpf's viewpoint that is..
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Pentagon announced today the identities of the three US Green Berets who died in Niger....

Not even a "warm condolences" tweet to their families from Drumpf...
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:Pentagon announced today the identities of the three US Green Berets who died in Niger....

Don't worry, he'll have their families at some sort of ceremony where he'll remark upon how they've just gotten the most applause anyone's ever heard before.

Compassion is a concept well beyond the limited mental acuity of Donnie Two Scoops.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Luminiferous wrote:Pentagon announced today the identities of the three US Green Berets who died in Niger....

He prefers Green Berets who don't get killed in ambushes.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Those men are heroes. He could at least send their families some paper towels.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

The religious right just got all moist and hard today thanks to Trump:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/nat ... r_2014_sfp
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

dmbrocker wrote:The religious right just got all moist and hard today thanks to Trump:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/nat ... r_2014_sfp
I wish religious people would either kill themselves or...no...just kill yourselves. Thanks, bye.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Been a busy Saturday on Twitter for Drumpf.... still no warm condolences to the families of the now four US soldiers killed on Wednesday in Niger.. :?

Wonder how quick New Orleans and the effected areas of Hurricane Nate will get a response after it makes landfall tonight and will they also give the budget a whack?
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Bremmer wants to be sure everyone knows it's sarcasm by saying "Trump nails it"

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

We shouldn't leave Mike "POS" Pence out of the discussion.

http://www.upworthy.com/20-thingsmike-p ... it-matters

Christ almighty, Trump seems hellbent on starting a nuclear war with North Korea with his Clint Eastwood bullshit. The dummy has no idea what kind of Pandora's Box he might be opening.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

After another round of tweets from Drumpf (still nothing about those 4 Green Berets killed in Niger, no warm condolences or thoughts and prayers) against Sen Bob Corker, Corker answers them with simple response..

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:After another round of tweets from Drumpf (still nothing about those 4 Green Berets killed in Niger, no warm condolences or thoughts and prayers) against Sen Bob Corker, Corker answers them with simple response..

Boom! Nice stinger, Bob!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The piece of shit president and VP are fundraising off of the Vegas shooting. I'm not surprised. He's been doing this since the flooding in Texas.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/trump- ... ing-email/
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

TenBenny wrote:We shouldn't leave Mike "POS" Pence out of the discussion.

http://www.upworthy.com/20-thingsmike-p ... it-matters

Christ almighty, Trump seems hellbent on starting a nuclear war with North Korea with his Clint Eastwood bullshit. The dummy has no idea what kind of Pandora's Box he might be opening.
Pence walked out of the Colts game because some players knelt during the National Anthem.... This guy is truly a little daisy isn't he?

Hope he enjoyed the short time at Lucas Oil stadium on the taxpayer's dime for this little PR stunt.. Hypocrite piece of shit.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... st-n808866
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pence wrote:"I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem. At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem. I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem."
How does anybody with the smallest modicum of perception not immediately see that this can only be interpreted one way: "This administration not only opposes your guaranteed right to free speech, but also has ZERO clue what you're even protesting."

Pence says he backs the anthem, the flag and our soldiers. Guess what dumbass? The people kneeling ARE NOT PROTESTING ANY OF THOSE THINGS! Notice he doesn't say he "stands with the acts of police brutality". If he has a problem with the protest... THAT is what he is really supporting. Police brutality.

It's like those idiots that you get in an argument with and they know they can't win so they try to make the argument about a whole different subject. Everybody knows those people are fucking stupid. But that's who we have at the top offices of our country. They don't even know what the issue is that they're arguing about.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:
Pence wrote:"I left today's Colts game because President Trump and I will not dignify any event that disrespects our soldiers, our Flag, or our National Anthem. At a time when so many Americans are inspiring our nation with their courage, resolve, and resilience, now, more than ever, we should rally around our Flag and everything that unites us. While everyone is entitled to their own opinions, I don't think it's too much to ask NFL players to respect the Flag and our National Anthem. I stand with President Trump, I stand with our soldiers, and I will always stand for our Flag and our National Anthem."
How does anybody with the smallest modicum of perception not immediately see that this can only be interpreted one way: "This administration not only opposes your guaranteed right to free speech, but also has ZERO clue what you're even protesting."

Pence says he backs the anthem, the flag and our soldiers. Guess what dumbass? The people kneeling ARE NOT PROTESTING ANY OF THOSE THINGS! Notice he doesn't say he "stands with the acts of police brutality". If he has a problem with the protest... THAT is what he is really supporting. Police brutality.

It's like those idiots that you get in an argument with and they know they can't win so they try to make the argument about a whole different subject. Everybody knows those people are fucking stupid. But that's who we have at the top offices of our country. They don't even know what the issue is that they're arguing about.
He is now being called out for this being nothing more than a PR stunt, approved and suggested by Drumpf... the media members that follow Pence were told before the game not to bother leaving their vans and enter Lucas Oil Stadium. They wouldn’t be there long, because Pence wouldn’t be there long.

And how much taxpayer money did Pence waste to make this grandiose statement of political oppression?
He traveled to Indy with his usual contingent of aides and Secret Service bodyguards and he didn’t fly commercial... Wonder if it's more or less than a Mar-A-Lago trip and will our budget get a whack from it?

And this PR stunt to took away attention from the honor being bestowed to Peyton Manning today, even after he claimed he and his wife (mommy) were big fans of his...

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

So instead of flying the 270 miles from Vegas to L.A., this asshole flew 1,831 miles to pull this little Drumpf approved PR stunt, then turns around and flies back 2,067 miles to L.A. for his planned GOP fundraiser all on taxpayer's money?

So much for the promise of ending Washington elitism...

A top government watchdog blasted Vice President Mike Pence for using government travel to go to an Indianapolis Colts game Sunday that he quickly left.

“CAN WE JUST MAKE IT THROUGH A WEEKEND WITHOUT THIS ADMINISTRATION ABUSING TAXPAYER DOLLARS WITH JET TRAVEL!?” watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) tweeted Sunday.

Pence and second lady Karen Pence traveled to Indianapolis from Las Vegas for the game Sunday, and flew to California after the game, according to NBC News reporter Vaughn Hillyard.

Pence quickly walked out of the game after NFL players kneeled during the national anthem. The move is facing criticism, with one Indianapolis sports columnist accusing Pence of using the game as a political stunt.

CNN reporter Kevin Liptak tweeted Sunday that the aircraft Pence uses can cost over $42,000 an hour to operate, meaning that Pence’s trip could cost upwards of $250,000.

The jet travel of Trump administration members has been the subject of increased scrutiny. Former Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price resigned late last month after it was revealed he had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on private jets for government travel.

Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke and EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt are all facing federal investigations over their use of private, chartered or military planes.

Veteran Affairs Secretary David Shulkin is also facing an inquiry after a report revealed he spent half of a government business trip to Europe this summer sightseeing and shopping.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... -travel-to
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

So did all the patriotic flag/anthem humpers follow Pence out?
LJP 2002-2014

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote:So did all the patriotic flag/anthem humpers follow Pence out?
They asked some old lady in Colts gear who was praising Pence for it and her finding the kneeling disrespectful why she didn't walk out if she felt that strongly about it.

Her reply was hilarious "Well I was close, but we paid for these tickets way before this even happened and I didn't see any Colts kneeling." :lol:

So the Colts didn't kneel, but fucking Pence walked out on them anyway you fucking dunce!

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/co ... 744478001/
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I think one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with is 'fake,' " Trump said in an interview with TBN host and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R). "I guess other people have used it, perhaps over the years, but I've never noticed it."
:roll:
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
I think one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with is 'fake,' " Trump said in an interview with TBN host and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R). "I guess other people have used it, perhaps over the years, but I've never noticed it."
:roll:
Trump probably can't even comprehend the magnitude of damage his use of the term "fake news" has done to the country. I'm not even sure what he means by "come up with" anyway. The word has been out there forever and has surely been used in the manner in which he's currently using it, much in the same way "priming the pump" is not a Donald Trump creation.

The guy just lives in his own reality. A diseased, warped reality.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

So what's up with Jerry Jones changing his mind on the kneeling? I'd love it if all the cowboys players said fuck it and all took a knee next game.