Bye bye Dreamers. :cry:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Re: Dump

Post by That-guy »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Bye bye Dreamers. :cry:
They've got 6 months. Trump could be gone by then.

I just don't understand the desire on his part to be wrong about every single thing. It's like he's obsessed with being an asshole.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:

I just don't understand the desire on his part to be wrong about every single thing. It's like he's obsessed with being an asshole.
It's disgusting. But he's doing it to cling to his base. This is what they want. Never mind the rest of the country, including such libby mclibs like Hatch, Ryan, and most decent people. It's like that ridiculous wall. Or the transgender troop ban. It's to keep his rabid fan base (and that is what it is to him, his fan base) coming to his rallies and adoring him.

Funny thing, my nephew is half Mexican American. His father's folks have been in the US longer than any of BLOTUS's own immigrant parent and grandparents (or his own children with immigrant mothers). But the nephew gets shit from chinless whites about going back to where he came from. Yeah, no. He, or anyone, does not want to go back to Garden City, KS.
Last edited by vlad on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Love_Industry
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Love_Industry »

Last edited by Love_Industry on Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

That-guy wrote:

He doesn't understand that he isn't our boss, and that we all don't WORK for him.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
That-guy wrote:

He doesn't understand that he isn't our boss, and that we all don't WORK for him.
His company is privately held. He's never even had to answer to stockholders. He is clueless about accountability. Or that he is now the employee of some 320 million people.
LJP 2002-2014

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Love_Industry wrote:Looks convincing, but then I am biased....

https://youtu.be/LGbkTsgpA40
It's an interesting theory, but there's really nothing more than circumstantial evidence here. I'm not saying it's impossible, but without any sort of actual proof I'll just continue hating him for the reasons I already do.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote: He doesn't understand that he isn't our boss, and that we all don't WORK for him.
His company is privately held. He's never even had to answer to stockholders. He is clueless about accountability. Or that he is now the employee of some 320 million people.
This is true. Well, he may not be clueless. That's possible, but it's also possible that he just doesn't care. It would be scarier though to think the concept of accountability simply never entered into his head. The same goes for accountability to authorities bigger than him. It never occurred to him that he was obligated to obey various laws (or he somehow decided he simply wasn't going to), like the ones making stiffing contractors on payments a crime. Or (potentially) money-laundering. Or any international laws about (allegedly) having sex with underage girls.

Donald Trump was conditioned from birth to believe he was a king. And the culmination of his life is that he is now in a position reinforcing his own solidified belief that he sits on a throne.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Well the fucking cunt went and did it. But he didn't even have the balls to do it himself, instead sending out a far too gleeful Sméagol to do the deed. Fucking cunts and fuck anyone who supports this.

Think about this. These kids have been here most of their lives. Some have younger siblings who are US born. The American people have already paid for their education, why not reap the societal benefits.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:
Well the fucking cunt went and did it. But he didn't even have the balls to do it himself, instead sending out a far too gleeful Sméagol to do the deed. Fucking cunts and fuck anyone who supports this.

Think about this. These kids have been here most of their lives. Some have younger siblings who are US born. The American people have already paid for their education, why not reap the societal benefits.
At this point, these decisions all feel like a man or an administration looking for adulation and less about any real consideration of political/societal effects. His team is making decisions based on what will win the cheers of supporters. The dwindling base is slowly boiling down to bigots and those looking to turn back the clock, and Trump can go to the places where they live and hold rallies and elicit cheers, all the while inserting usual talking points of Hillary and Obama.

This is a particularly heinous move, one that chillingly points back to Charlottesville. At this point, the image of Trump as a supporter of bigotry and white interests is hardened into shape. It will go down, and not well, as a significant characteristic of the man as president.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

Love_Industry wrote:Looks convincing, but then I am biased....

https://youtu.be/LGbkTsgpA40

:lol:

Signs Trump is abusing Melania: "When Donald looks at her, she smiles: when he turns his head, she is scared."

This is like Infowars garbage but for the left. You are fucking dumber than a box of rocks.

GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump is a total piece of shit and I would bet everything I own that Melania has no real feelings for him. But the smart money would be on her in a scrape. Donald is built like bucket of bacon grease. I'll bet he gets winded from putting his shoes on. She would whoop his flabby ass.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

exitflagger wrote:Donald is built like bucket of bacon grease.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

It's hard to believe we're two months out from the one year mark of the election of Benedict Orange. Almost twelve months of this shit show.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
What can be said about that? Red meat for the base. Those folks love it. You still hear "Lock her up!" at rallies. There's no getting through.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Greatest troll by an ex-President of a large nation ever?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ukv9v7IGZw
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump reportedly unhappy Kuwaiti leader's plane is bigger
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23202652/

We all remember the inauguration crowd size controversy.
And that time President Trump defended the size of his hands after Senator Marco Rubio said they were tiny.
The president also assured the public that "if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."
According to Politico, the president was in awe of a Kuwaiti leader’s plane but he wasn’t too happy that it was bigger than his.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Rageman wrote:Greatest troll by an ex-President of a large nation ever?

I loved one of the comments where he said he had me at taco truck on every street corner.

That's a great idea.

We can have competition on the other side of the street corner where they sell burgers hotdogs and pizza by the slice.

On a earlier episode of Last Week Tonight With John Oliver they had him on and he cracked me up when they brought up Mexico will pay for the wall.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump reportedly unhappy Kuwaiti leader's plane is bigger
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23202652/

We all remember the inauguration crowd size controversy.
And that time President Trump defended the size of his hands after Senator Marco Rubio said they were tiny.
The president also assured the public that "if they're small, something else must be small. I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."
According to Politico, the president was in awe of a Kuwaiti leader’s plane but he wasn’t too happy that it was bigger than his.
It'd be funny as hell if someone in DC would come out with "I bet with all that fat surrounding his dick that poor little thing looks like a baby bird trapped in a little nest" its funny how he reacts to people who bring up shit that he's done in the past.

I know that some of you don't give a shit about sports and I try to leave that shit in the locker room but there's a great documentary about a football league named the USFL from back in the 80's.

Long story short he fucked up a great promising league by going to war with the NFL and at the end of the story the reporter is calling him out about everything and quotes from the other owners about him and so on and so on.

He just totally blew all that away and the reporter would not give up so much so that Trump who refused to to answer anything got up and walked out.

Just what you'd expect, forced to answer for his prior actions he gets all flustered and walks away like the lil bitch that he is.
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Rageman wrote:Greatest troll by an ex-President of a large nation ever?
Fuck, that's great. I'd vote for that guy.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

LeeRatbag wrote:I'd vote for that guy.
Thanks! I couldn't do any worse than Trump. :lol:
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

That-guy wrote:
LeeRatbag wrote:I'd vote for that guy.
Thanks! I couldn't do any worse than Trump. :lol:
*Ba dum tish*
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

With all the stuff that Steve Bannon is now saying, makes you wonder, does he have sand in his vagina about being ousted?
Or does he really think that firing Comey was the "worst mistake in modern political history"?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

'My body freezes. My heart stops.': Journalist Katy Tur describes receiving an unwelcome kiss from Trump while covering 2016 campaign
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /23206004/

"Before I know what's happening, his hands are on my shoulders and his lips are on my cheek," Tur wrote of the encounter. "My eyes widen. My body freezes. My heart stops."

The next thing that crossed her mind, she wrote, is, "F—. I hope the cameras didn't see that. My bosses are never going to take me seriously."

Following a 2015 interview with Trump, Tur recalled in "Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat to the Craziest Campaign in American History," the candidate told Tur, "You'll never be president!"

Tur recalled thinking to herself, "Neither will you."

grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

the majority of stupid trump followers are christian, right? fuckin obey your book, imbeciles:

"33 When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien.
34 The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."
Leviticus 19:33
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

grishnak boss wrote:the majority of stupid trump followers are christian, right? fuckin obey your book, imbeciles:

"33 When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien.
34 The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God."
"That was wrote 'afore god invintid the Rebel flag!
Diffurnt rules now."

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

grishnak boss wrote:the majority of stupid trump followers are christian, right? fuckin obey your book, imbeciles:

I think they interpret that to be little grey beings.
Easy to understand that mistake.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Sammi_Curr
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sammi_Curr »

true american hero