A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
:lol:

OMG! What next, she'll be pushing for healthy school lunches?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

“Just admit you got conned when you actually thought that blob the builder was gonna to erect the eight wonder of the world for free and Mexico was going to pick up the check,” Maher said. “We’ve all been there, you bought weed in the park and when you got home it was pine needles and oregano.” - Bill Maher

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

“Just admit you got conned when you actually thought that blob the builder was gonna to erect the eight wonder of the world for free and Mexico was going to pick up the check,” Maher said. “We’ve all been there, you bought weed in the park and when you got home it was pine needles and oregano.” - Bill Maher
Last night was fun.
Frum going after the Mooch was great. Why didn't China buy your company. -Shots fired.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Devin Nunes on Fox and Friends this morning: “President Trump never even met George Papadopoulos” :roll: :roll: :roll:

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

eddie lee roth wrote:Devin Nunes on Fox and Friends this morning: “President Trump never even met George Papadopoulos” :roll: :roll: :roll:

Incredible. You can hear him say it at 33:20 of this clip:

Fox And Friends (2) 2/6/18 | Fox And Friends Fox News Today February 6, 2018
https://youtu.be/WDpaomNdHgY?t=1987
Pierce Foreskin

Who are you going to believe? A man who is shady as fuck and all up in an investigation that he "recused" himself from?
Or your lying eyes?
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I promise you that if there was a political advantage to be gained from it, Trump would swear with one hand on the bible that he's never met Melania.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

When Trump signed the tax cut, the DOW was 24,754. It closed today 24,345, down 300+ points.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote:I promise you that if there was a political advantage to be gained from it, Trump would swear with one hand on the bible that he's never met Melania.
And his birdbrained supporters would actually believe him. That's just how much they want to keep them librulls out of power. Sad.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

dmbrocker wrote:
exitflagger wrote:I promise you that if there was a political advantage to be gained from it, Trump would swear with one hand on the bible that he's never met Melania.
And his birdbrained supporters would actually believe him. That's just how much they want to keep them librulls out of power. Sad.
Fake News
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Sen. Tammy Duckworth: 'Cadet Bone Spurs' Won't Tell Me When To Clap
We don't live in a dictatorship or a monarchy. I swore an oath—in the military and in the Senate—to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBIKGzl

PWNT!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

It's like BLOTUS and his followers are unaware of this thing called the internet or that media doesn't have access to previous events that directly contradict their narrative.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

White House spokesman: Trump has not focused on the stock market
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ock-market

A White House spokesman claimed on Tuesday that President Trump has not focused on the stock market, despite his repeated praise for Wall Street’s post-election rally.

“Obviously the president did tout the stock market, but I would hardly say he focused on it,” White House deputy press secretary Hogan Gidley said during a Fox Business network appearance.

Trump frequently took credit for gains in the stock market, tying them to his economic policies.

The president has tweeted more than a dozen times about rising stock prices since last December.

"The Fake News Media barely mentions the fact that the Stock Market just hit another New Record and that business in the U.S. is booming...but the people know! Can you imagine if 'O' was president and had these numbers - would be biggest story on earth! Dow now over 25,000.” Trump tweeted last month.

But the White House has made it clear that Trump should not shoulder the blame for the recent losses on Wall Street.

"No question the president was involved and responsible for the increase in the stock market, but also in the overall economy,” Gidley said Tuesday.

The spokesman accused media outlets of ignoring the market’s gains over the past year, only to focus on stocks once they went south.

“Where were they when it was going up?” he asked. “They didn’t say a word about that. So, they’re trying to discredit this president and his economic prowess and what he’s been able to do.”

Pierce Foreskin

exitflagger wrote:Sen. Tammy Duckworth: 'Cadet Bone Spurs' Won't Tell Me When To Clap
We don't live in a dictatorship or a monarchy. I swore an oath—in the military and in the Senate—to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBIKGzl
Well then. Trump may want to take notice that she is pregnant and might soon start showing signs of mood swings, so he might want to just lay off her for a few months.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:When Trump signed the tax cut, the DOW was 24,754. It closed today 24,345, down 300+ points.
It's okay... Hannity found out who's fault this is... :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yup-sean-han ... 52694.html
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:When Trump signed the tax cut, the DOW was 24,754. It closed today 24,345, down 300+ points.

LMFAO, someone needs to tell Hannity to never go full retard.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics ... index.html

President Donald Trump has asked for a military parade and the Pentagon is reviewing potential dates, Pentagon spokesman Charlie Summers said Tuesday.
The spokesman described the planning process as being in its "infancy."
In response to the news, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that Trump had asked the Defense Department to "explore" the idea.
"President Trump is incredibly supportive of America's great servicemembers who risk their lives every day to keep our country safe. He has asked the Department of Defense to explore a celebration at which all Americans can show their appreciation," Sanders said.

The Washington Post first reported Trump told top Pentagon brass last month he wants a military parade.
"The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France," a military official told the paper. "This is being worked at the highest levels of the military."

The news of Trump's call for a military parade in the US comes as North Korea plans to show off dozens of long-range missiles during a February 8 parade, sources with deep knowledge of North Korea's intentions told CNN last week.

stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

He’s going full on dictator isn’t he? I can’t see DC actually allowing this to happen. Off to the suicide thread.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

LMFAO, someone needs to tell Hannity to never go full retard.
Way too late for that.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade

President Donald Trump has asked for a military parade and the Pentagon is reviewing potential dates, Pentagon spokesman Charlie Summers said Tuesday.
In response to the news, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that Trump had asked the Defense Department to "explore" the idea.
"President Trump is incredibly supportive of America's great servicemembers who risk their lives every day to keep our country safe. He has asked the Department of Defense to explore a celebration at which all Americans can show their appreciation," Sanders said.

The Washington Post first reported Trump told top Pentagon brass last month he wants a military parade.
"The marching orders were: I want a parade like the one in France," a military official told the paper. "This is being worked at the highest levels of the military."

The news of Trump's call for a military parade in the US comes as North Korea plans to show off dozens of long-range missiles during a February 8 parade, sources with deep knowledge of North Korea's intentions told CNN last week.

I approve this parade but only if they use the 800 million that the Pentagon seems to have misplaced..
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I truly believe that Trump loves and respects our military. As long as they're not prisoners of war or men who endured years of imprisonment.

Seriously, Trump fans - your boy there shit all over an American veteran who went through more Hell in two years than the majority of servicemen or women would see in a career, for political points. Now he wants a military parade? If you defend him, you are a piece of shit. Again. Still. Every. Fucking. Day. Forever. Defend him, here. Go on. I'll wait.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Fake News
"They didn't actually meet. They are in the same picture but she was just passing by. They're not even looking at eachother!"
Pierce Foreskin

Turner Coates wrote:Trump tells Pentagon to plan a military parade

How dictatorial of him.
Shall they all goose-step as they pass him?
Seriously, dafuq?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Any dissenting view against a military parade will be spun by Trumptardia as unpatriotic. Same bullshit as spinning the NFL protests as "disrespecting the troops". Trump is so brazenly divisive it's absolutely disgusting. He doesn't give one single KFC-laden shit about what's best for the country. He wants to create strife and turmoil and that's it. There's no other activity going on. What a shitbag.
ImageImage
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

Not American but the only problem I would have with this is that taxpayers have to pay for it. That is right bullshit right there. If Trump wants a parade tell him to pay for it himself.

I don't see any "moral" point against it all. It's all part of propaganda that has always existed and always will. Fly overs in stadiums. Uncle Sam posters. To pick one small piece out if it like a parade is just silly without tackling the bigger issues like exceptionalism and militarism.
Pierce Foreskin

Kiss Crue wrote:Not American but the only problem I would have with this is that taxpayers have to pay for it. That is right bullshit right there. If Trump wants a parade tell him to pay for it himself.

I don't see any "moral" point against it all. It's all part of propaganda that has always existed and always will. Fly overs in stadiums. Uncle Sam posters. To pick one small piece out if it like a parade is just silly without tackling the bigger issues like exceptionalism and militarism.
If you can't tell the difference with fly overs at a game, uncle sam posters and a military parade that is not due to the end of a conflict, but rather to stroke the ego of one person, and how that correlates to what dictators do, so be it. But a fly over, this isn't.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Love_Industry wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
dmbrocker wrote:
Fake News
"They didn't actually meet. They are in the same picture but she was just passing by. They're not even looking at eachother!"
LMFAO, you can hear the Huckabee sow saying that now.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

"The wind is lying. LOCK UP THE WIND!"

stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHwOMWGAg_o

"The wind is lying. LOCK UP THE WIND!"
I knew you'd post this so I double checked before I went and posted it. I needed a feel good picture and this did it.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.