Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

genesracoonwig wrote:If you are a Democrat and rape/molest/fondle someone you get to become president.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Idiot responds to a tweet.... :lol:

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Yeah, uh...

That looks racist. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Yeah, uh...

That looks racist. :lol:
"What's wrong with looking racy?"

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mike Pence's little staged walk out in protest at the Colts at Lucas Oil stadium last month that Drumpf planned and admitted to approving because of what was perceived as "disrespect for the flag" shown by players by kneeling??

US Code 176 C. The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery

:lol: :roll:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

genesracoonwig wrote:If you are a Democrat and rape/molest/fondle someone you get to become president.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote: (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery

:lol: :roll:
Yeah but shouldn’t he get a pass since he’s just trying to make a buck and being just like them Duke boys pays a lot better than I’m a white boy rapper/rocker from Detroit Rock City Badda-Bing-Book-Boom-Baby-Bubble-Buddy or however the hell that stupid song went. He’s such a fake fucker. That picture of him in the White House with Sarah Palin and Uncle Ped was just as offensive to me as the ones that the Russians released of Trump thanking the KGB for all their help
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Says He Rejected ‘Probably’ Being Time’s ‘Person Of The Year’
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... e6c04fc818

Yeah. Probably.

The 13 most bizarre lines in Donald Trump's Thanksgiving speech
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/24/politics/ ... index.html

1. "But if you were looking at it as a brand, there's no brand that went up more than the Coast Guard, with what happened in Texas."
2. "You saved 16,000 lives -- nobody knows that -- 16,000 lives."
3. "That was a big water job, right? It kept coming in and going back."
4. "I think that there is no brand, of any kind -- I'm not just talking about a military brand -- that has gone up more than the Coast Guard."
5. "I still haven't figured out how people take their boats out into a hurricane."
6. "I don't know -- I mean, they go out in a boat and they think, I guess, they're -- you know, they've got a wonderful boat, they've had it for years, it can weather anything."
7. "Now, should we leave the media here to do the questions? Or should we tell them to leave?
8. "And it's nice that you're working for something that's really starting to work."
9. "Your whole, long life, the stock market is higher than it's ever been. And that means your 401(k), all of the things that you have, whether it's -- even if you're in the military, you have a country that's really starting to turn."
10."I was asking the Air Force guys, I said, how good is this plane? They said, well, sir, you can't see it. I said, yeah, but in a fight -- you know, a fight -- like I watch in the movies -- they fight, they're fighting. How good is this?"
11. Even if it's right next to it, it can't see it. I said, that helps. That's a good thing."
12. "You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
13. "A little bit -- keep a little bit -- keep about 10% in the bag, because what we have -- nobody has like what we have, and that's what we're doing."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Donald Trump Says He Rejected ‘Probably’ Being Time’s ‘Person Of The Year’
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tr ... e6c04fc818

Yeah. Probably.
Meh.....another day, another lie. Drumpftards are fine with it...

It would be great to watch the meltdown if Time named the Obamas... :lol:
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

The pompous babbling dimwit never fails to deliver.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Most normal people, if they got caught telling a few porkies would keep a low profile, stick to telling the truth for a while. Trump just does the opposite, spreads more bullshit which gets exposed just as easily and makes sensible people just dislike him more. I will say for a while now like many people I've become numb to his and his supporters schtick. Their crap gets so overwhelming that I just check out and not care for a while. Which of course, they see as a win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Add to it insHannity is calling out Time as the liars and demanding proof they didn't call and offer Drumpf the POTY award...

Wants some laughs check out insHannity's twitter and read all the Hannitytards holding their cups out and asking for more Kool-Aid...
:lol:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

How hard is it to organize regular protest marches against this clusterfuck of a government across the country? With this insecure turd president, nobody can seriously think "it wouldn't change anything anyway". Bitch would lose his shit in so many ways.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hannity is nested in Trump's pocket tighter than ever. He knows he just dodged a bullet after advertisers bailed following his remarks about Roy Moore. He's LICKING Trump's ass and asking for seconds.
................................................................................

“MAGA: Mueller Ain’t Going Away.”

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a1 ... -the-year/

So Donnie Dickweed says that Time magazine offered him the "Person Of The Year" and he passed on it. Time magazine calls bullshit. But I'm sure his claim can be corroborated by his publicist, John Miller.

He's got such pertinent concerns as president.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a1 ... -the-year/

So Donnie Dickweed says that Time magazine offered him the "Person Of The Year" and he passed on it. Time magazine calls bullshit. But I'm sure his claim can be corroborated by his publicist, John Miller.

If his publicist denies it, Drumpf will claim it was a private call that only he heard...

I would love to know what Melania and the family thought of this important (in his mind) false revelation being shared on his Twitter on Thanksgiving...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote:http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a1 ... -the-year/

If his publicist denies it, Drumpf will claim it was a private call that only he heard...

I would love to know what Melania and the family thought of this important (in his mind) false revelation being shared on his Twitter on Thanksgiving...
Once again, I point to this example of Trump's fabricated importance. When Charlie Sheen is the voice of reason... egads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp6BIDCZRic
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump now claims 'Access Hollywood' tape might not be authentic
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/1 ... /23288469/

President Trump is now suggesting the Access Hollywood tape, which surfaced weeks before the election last year and famously featured him bragging to then-host Billy Bush about sexual assault by grabbing women by the “pussy,” was perhaps not authentic.

According to The New York Times, Trump sees the recent sexual misconduct allegations against Alabama's GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, and the subsequent calls for him to step out of the race, as being similar to the response to Trump's tape.

The outlet reports: "He sees the calls for Mr. Moore to step aside as a version of the response to the now-famous Access Hollywood tape, in which he boasted about grabbing women’s genitalia, and the flood of groping accusations against him that followed soon after. He suggested to a senator earlier this year that it was not authentic, and repeated that claim to an adviser more recently. (In the hours after it was revealed in October 2016, Mr. Trump acknowledged that the voice was his, and he apologized.)"

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump now claims 'Access Hollywood' tape might not be authentic
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/1 ... /23288469/

President Trump is now suggesting the Access Hollywood tape, which surfaced weeks before the election last year and famously featured him bragging to then-host Billy Bush about sexual assault by grabbing women by the “pussy,” was perhaps not authentic.

According to The New York Times, Trump sees the recent sexual misconduct allegations against Alabama's GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore, and the subsequent calls for him to step out of the race, as being similar to the response to Trump's tape.

The outlet reports: "He sees the calls for Mr. Moore to step aside as a version of the response to the now-famous Access Hollywood tape, in which he boasted about grabbing women’s genitalia, and the flood of groping accusations against him that followed soon after. He suggested to a senator earlier this year that it was not authentic, and repeated that claim to an adviser more recently. (In the hours after it was revealed in October 2016, Mr. Trump acknowledged that the voice was his, and he apologized.)"
Who is he trying to gaslight? The public, or himself.
Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

A woman approached The Post with dramatic — and false — tale about Roy Moore. She appears to be part of undercover sting operation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... 996646698e

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

On top of the usual shit show, it would appear the GOP tax plan will be far worse for the middle and lower classes than initially feared.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/739645/se ... d-cbo-says
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

How Project Veritas can stoop to such bullshit in trying to condone Moore's alleged sexual deviancy just to get a fucking Republican elected so Drumpf has one more vote is stupefying... Has this country sunk this low?

Top it off with the "Holy shit are you fucking kidding me?" moment with the idiot editor from one of HMZ's favorite go-to's Brietbart, trying to to use Ringo Starr's version of "You're Sixteen" to defend Moore.. :lol:

“You know, in 1973, Ringo Starr hit No. 1 on the billboard charts with the song ‘You’re Sixteen, You’re Beautiful and You’re Mine,’” Breitbart editor Joel Pollack said during an appearance on CNN’s “New Day. And it was a remake of an earlier song. He was 30-something at the time, singing about a 16-year-old. You want to take away Ringo Starr’s achievement?”
(why he didn't choose to use 28 year old Gene Simmons penning "Goin' Blind" and Christeen Sixteen" or Ped Nugent at 33 writing about banging a 13 year old and sharing her with a cop in "Jailbait" isn't known)

Then again, these days I guess I shouldn't be surprised..
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:How Project Veritas can stoop to such bullshit in trying to condone Moore's alleged sexual deviancy just to get a fucking Republican elected so Drumpf has one more vote is stupefying... Has this country sunk this low?

You know that Fake News Trophy BLOTUS was tweeting about this past weekend? I think we have a winner! Project Veritas, come and get your prize.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Keith Olbermann has ended his web commentary series for GQ ("The Resistance"). Looks like his reasoning is that he's fairly confident Trump's presidency is going to end sooner than later. Let's hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmkXR7EL_RY
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote:On top of the usual shit show, it would appear the GOP tax plan will be far worse for the middle and lower classes than initially feared.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/739645/se ... d-cbo-says
Everything is ok. There is no way you should worry about this. After the rich get all high and mighty they’ll have to take a piss and that’s when the trickle down economics part of the plan will come to fruition.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote:Keith Olbermann has ended his web commentary series for GQ ("The Resistance"). Looks like his reasoning is that he's fairly confident Trump's presidency is going to end sooner than later. Let's hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmkXR7EL_RY
I guess he’s a real prick and a employee from hell nightmare but damn it I’ve always liked him anyways. :lol:
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

The douchebag in chief is one stupid comment away from taking us into nuclear war and he's busy tweeting about Matt Lauer.

The midterms can't get here soon enough.