Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Turner Coates »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump: "This is just an excuse the Democrats are making for losing. But also they knew about it ahead of time and should've done something. Make America Great Again!"
Translation:
Too late now!
No overs!
Neener neener NEEner!

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

If Trump had even half a brain, he'd have decried the whole thing from the start. Instead, he denied it vehemently, right up until it was found out that Obama knew. In other words, for the Trump supporter's benefits, he straight-up lied to you for months, then capped that off by being as petty as can be by calling out Obama for not acting on what he's known about for months. What a piece of shit.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Ah Christ...I'm relaxing this morning, got my coffee, waking up and one of the idiot former crewmen of my husband shows up, pretty damn drunk. My chickenshit husband stays upstairs pretending to be asleep. He will pay for that. :P

Anyway, this moron was one of the biggest Trumpers I know and he decided that today would be a great day to admit that Trump is a shitshow. Well, duh. What do you want me to say, asshole. If only someone had told you that he would be a shitshow. Oh wait!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

"Deny it happened or blame Obama....WHY NOT BOTH?"
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I'm interested in how Drumpftards handle the news that has been announced the last few days and how it will spin...

Now that Obama's name has been thrown into the Russia mix as knowing and not really doing anything about it above a few menial sanctions and who supposedly gave the info to the incoming Drumpf administration who did nothing with it (for obvious reasons) do they now admit or believe that Russia fucked with the 2016 presidential election since Obama allegedly knew about it or is this still just a "witch hunt?"

It has been revealed that Bernie Sanders' wife and Bernie have hired attorney's to handle an ongoing FBI investigation into a loan she received, do they believe the FBI is now trustworthy and competent now that they are investigating Sanders?
Or if they're found they didn't violate any laws are the FBI protecting the Dems?
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:I'm interested in how Drumpftards handle the news that has been announced the last few days and how it will spin...

Now that Obama's name has been thrown into the Russia mix as knowing and not really doing anything about it above a few menial sanctions and who supposedly gave the info to the incoming Drumpf administration who did nothing with it (for obvious reasons) do they now admit or believe that Russia fucked with the 2016 presidential election since Obama allegedly knew about it or is this still just a "witch hunt?"

It has been revealed that Bernie Sanders' wife and Bernie have hired attorney's to handle an ongoing FBI investigation into a loan she received, do they believe the FBI is now trustworthy and competent now that they are investigating Sanders?
Or if they're found they didn't violate any laws are the FBI protecting the Dems?
The funny/sad reality is that they don't give a fuck about being consistent or making sense. They will trash the Sanders because the FBI is investing them while holding a sign that says "stop the witch hunt." The argument they are making about Obama does not even make sense. Russia was trying to hurt Clinton and bringing attention to it would have helped Clinton. There is no question about it. But Trump & Co. argue that Obama was not more aggressive because he wanted to help Clinton. Hopefully the Senate tax cut/Medicaid cut won't have the votes this week and Trump will have another defeat to blame on Obama.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trump's kneejerk move is "I know you are but what am I?". Of course he wants to exploit this whole Obama argument just because it's 100% deflection and as I've said multiple times, his favorite move is to accuse others of the very thing he is obviously guilty of. It's sub-pro-wrestling level discourse because that's as deep as Donald's mind can go.

It's very telling that there is now growing discussion about doing away with the Goldwater rule. It's funny because they don't really need to do it. Everybody knows he's fucked in the head and woefully out of his depth; you don't really need a professional diagnosis. Nobody would be talking about it if he didn't display obvious mental deficiencies.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the travel ban case in October. Until then, it's still blocked.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

That-guy wrote:The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the travel ban case in October. Until then, it's still blocked.
Now they're saying that the ban will be reinstated in 72 hours.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

That-guy wrote:
That-guy wrote:The Supreme Court has agreed to hear the travel ban case in October. Until then, it's still blocked.
Republicans probably know that like the healthcare bill, this is going to continually be swatted down, but they have to appear like they're continually trying. It's for show for their base.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I'm interested in how Drumpftards handle the news that has been announced the last few days and how it will spin...

The funny/sad reality is that they don't give a fuck about being consistent or making sense. They will trash the Sanders because the FBI is investing them while holding a sign that says "stop the witch hunt." The argument they are making about Obama does not even make sense. Russia was trying to hurt Clinton and bringing attention to it would have helped Clinton. There is no question about it. But Trump & Co. argue that Obama was not more aggressive because he wanted to help Clinton. Hopefully the Senate tax cut/Medicaid cut won't have the votes this week and Trump will have another defeat to blame on Obama.
Benedict Orange seems to want this logic to go both ways. Either there was interference or there wasn't, Donald. Can you imagine him trying to untangle his own conflicting statements in a hearing?

What's done is done regarding the election. At the very least though, Mueller's got Trump on obstruction, from Trump's own mouth/fingers. If all he wanted was to impeach Trump, Trump could be charged this week. The reason the investigation is going to take a while is because he and his team want to get as wide a result as they can.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

To be fair, I don't think there's any evidence of obstruction on Trump's part. I mean, WaPo reports that he knew about it, but the FBI hasn't made that public yet. At this point it's still unconfirmed reporting, and it's still innocent until proven guilty. Until then, we wait.
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:To be fair, I don't think there's any evidence of obstruction on Trump's part. I mean, WaPo reports that he knew about it, but the FBI hasn't made that public yet. At this point it's still unconfirmed reporting, and it's still innocent until proven guilty. Until then, we wait.
Well, the Comey thing for sure. Trump told Lester Holt he fired Comey for the Russia situation. Oops, that's gonna leave a mark, Donald. ;)
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

That-guy wrote:
Okay, Trump's "clear victory" stinks even more now than when he first introduced this retarded travel ban. The urgency of 90 days is long over and guess what - nothing fucking happened! That already proves his reasoning was nothing but crap. That time span was supposed to give his great administration the chance to "figure out what the hell is going on". Shocker, they can't figure out jack shit and never will and never intended to.

What did happen is lots of domestic terror he refuses to even acknowledge. Way to make America safe.

The refugee ban is still great business for the IS. And even more despicable as news reports are coming in on his administration threatening further escalation in their Syrian proxy war. Trump loves to claim the US should be paid better for protecting the world. In reality, he's currently doing everything to create the biggest mess in an already devastated region while refusing any responsibility for the consequences. In reality, Europe is currently cleaning up the shit after him and is insulted for its stupidity to do so.

This utter piece of shit is actively promoting terror in the US and facilitating terror in Europe. He should be publicly whipped for ever even using the word "security".
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

Look @ my african american over here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azoMhSuPZu0
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

grishnak boss wrote:Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

A look at Trump's personal lawyer. I guess scum finds its own.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -donations
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

The media is now reporting that POTUS has hung "fake" Time Magazines with him on the cover
:lol: :lol:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... a1351aafdf
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote:The media is now reporting that POTUS has hung "fake" Time Magazines with him on the cover
This shit bugs me. Trump is a world class cunt, but having a novelty product on the wall isn't exactly a reason to write a fucking article. There are plenty of reasons to bash Trump without having to resort to this petty shit.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote:The media is now reporting that POTUS has hung "fake" Time Magazines with him on the cover
This shit bugs me. Trump is a world class cunt, but having a novelty product on the wall isn't exactly a reason to write a fucking article. There are plenty of reasons to bash Trump without having to resort to this petty shit.
The singing bass or a Jacklope mounted on the wall are novelty products, but I've seen the Time cover fake. Anyone who didn't know it was fake would assume he was on that cover. It is petty shit, but then Trump is the guy who said he had been on the cover of Time more than anyone else (not true by any means). So I think it's sadly funny.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

vlad wrote:
Mojo wrote:
The singing bass or a Jacklope mounted on the wall are novelty products, but I've seen the Time cover fake. Anyone who didn't know it was fake would assume he was on that cover. It is petty shit, but then Trump is the guy who said he had been on the cover of Time more than anyone else (not true by any means). So I think it's sadly funny.
eff Trump & his long list of lies. that's true, he said that he has been on the cover more than anyone else. now why say that when you know
that it is not true? oh yeah, that's the Trump way. say it enough times and people will begin to believe it. deception is his forte.
the man has been a disgrace for his entire life. now he continues to be a disgrace but on a much larger scale.

for all you Trump supporters here, how can Trump put the country first when he clearly has put himself before everybody else his entire life?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Well, you guys be mad about a fake magazine cover that you can buy at Universal Studios, and I'll be mad about the other stuff. Together, we've got it covered.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I don't get it.

He was actually on the cover of Time. For winning the Presidential election! :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

thought this was funny

Adam McKay‏Verified account @GhostPanther

Ppl in Red states are mad at me because I don't want them to give up their medicaid to give me a tax cut.
That's something that's going on.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Mojo wrote:
It may be petty, but I think it really says something about how his mind works (or doesn't). He screams daily about fake news and then literally hangs fake news on the wall. Seems like the actions of a crazy bastard to me. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

That-guy wrote:
Mojo wrote:
It may be petty, but I think it really says something about how his mind works (or doesn't). He screams daily about fake news and then literally hangs fake news on the wall. Seems like the actions of a crazy bastard to me. :lol:
I get that you could totally read that into it, and I'm sure you're right. But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a novelty picture on the wall is just a novelty picture on the wall. Like I said, there are hundreds of things to bust Trump's balls on. Writing an entire article on a novelty picture is petty as fuck. Journalists really DO need to hold themselves to a higher standard.
Image Image
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mojo wrote:
That-guy wrote:
Mojo wrote: This shit bugs me. Trump is a world class cunt, but having a novelty product on the wall isn't exactly a reason to write a fucking article. There are plenty of reasons to bash Trump without having to resort to this petty shit.
I get that you could totally read that into it, and I'm sure you're right. But sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, and sometimes a novelty picture on the wall is just a novelty picture on the wall. Like I said, there are hundreds of things to bust Trump's balls on. Writing an entire article on a novelty picture is petty as fuck. Journalists really DO need to hold themselves to a higher standard.
but since so many things have been written about the man and not a lot of people are noticing, the media is now focusing on the "fake cover pages" Trump
has hanging at businesses that he owns. seems fair game to me.