Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

vlad wrote:Are eastern European bots buying Sludge accounts now?
Yo, comrades! I got some good ones I can give you a deal on: OzzyVanDurst, Joeltrae, TenBenny. Primo stuff here.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
vlad wrote:Are eastern European bots buying Sludge accounts now?
Yo, comrades! I got some good ones I can give you a deal on: OzzyVanDurst, Joeltrae, TenBenny. Primo stuff here.
:D

I suppose my nic is just too obvious. Dang, if only I'd known all those years ago this could be a thing, I'd've chosen something like "Becky" or "Ashley". Not very prescient of me. :cry:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I Want A Papadopoulos For Christmas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE3iuasDTHc

The Trumpster Crash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWR1iajQGs

Enjoy.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Toadvine
Playing in a Garage

Post by Toadvine »

exitflagger wrote:
Toadvine wrote:Do not worry because this fake president will be thrown out by holidays. The Miller investigation is exposing how Putin stole the white house with Facebook helping with fake ads that tricked us. Clinton or Obama understand the future and how borders will be erased. One government for the world is better! Trump is a sexist and he wants to be like Bill Clinton but sorry that will not happen.
You make a lotta sense there TV. I hope you don't mind if I write some of this down and use it as my own talking points in real life debates.
Thanks Mr. Flagger. This poster is simply passing on what is available from woke people. The world is changing. Clinton or Obama is above the law and they should be! We are on a planet not a countryside with borders. All resources should be shared. Limit one child per house like in Japan. Clintons or Obama or Mr. Soros are global people or "citizens of the world" if that helps you. U.S. laws are based in racism and they should not be applied to global leaders. So that means leaders like Clintons should not be subject to racist or sexist laws that prevent the greater good!!!!!
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Toadvine wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Toadvine wrote:Do not worry because this fake president will be thrown out by holidays. The Miller investigation is exposing how Putin stole the white house with Facebook helping with fake ads that tricked us. Clinton or Obama understand the future and how borders will be erased. One government for the world is better! Trump is a sexist and he wants to be like Bill Clinton but sorry that will not happen.
You make a lotta sense there TV. I hope you don't mind if I write some of this down and use it as my own talking points in real life debates.
Thanks Mr. Flagger. This poster is simply passing on what is available from woke people. The world is changing. Clinton or Obama is above the law and they should be! We are on a planet not a countryside with borders. All resources should be shared. Limit one child per house like in Japan. Clintons or Obama or Mr. Soros are global people or "citizens of the world" if that helps you. U.S. laws are based in racism and they should not be applied to global leaders. So that means leaders like Clintons should not be subject to racist or sexist laws that prevent the greater good!!!!!
Calm down, choadwhine, the Illuminati have everything under control.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

LOL! After Trump repeatedly called for Bowe Bergdahl to be executed during his campaign, what ends up happening? ZERO jail time.

Donnie loses again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by exitflagger on Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:LOL! After Trump repeatedly calls for Bowe Bergdahl to be executed during his campaign, what ends up happening? ZERO jail time.

Donnie loses again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://twitter.com/prdickinson/status/ ... 20/photo/1
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Trump reacts to the takedown of his Twitter account. Too bad it was only for 11 minutes. At least somebody tried.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/tr ... 202606385/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump-Russia ‘Golden Shower’ Dossier Is Now Being Investigated by Special Counsel Robert Mueller
http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russia-do ... ler-678695

An explosive—and thus far largely unsubstantiated—dossier containing various allegations about President Donald Trump’s links to Russia is now being investigated by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to a Reuters report on Wednesday. Compiled by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele, the dossier has previously been the subject of inquiries from the FBI.

The dossier was prepared by Steele on behalf of research firm Fusion GPS, reportedly after being paid to do so first by Republicans and then Democrats during the 2016 election campaign. The founder of Fusion GPS, Glenn Simpson, was interviewed behind closed doors by the Senate Judiciary Committee—ostensibly over Republican allegations that Simpson worked on behalf of lobbyists for the Russian government.

The dossier contained allegations of collusion between Trump aides and Russian operatives during the 2016 election. It also alleges that the Russian government has incriminating information on the president that could make him susceptible to blackmail. Notably, it claims that Russia possesses a videotape featuring Trump getting prostitutes to urinate on a bed in a Moscow hotel room in which former President Barack Obama once stayed with first lady Michelle Obama.

Trump: Comey Used ‘Golden Shower’ Dossier As Leverage
http://www.newsweek.com/golden-shower-g ... mey-639600

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Cyd wrote:Trump reacts to the takedown of his Twitter account. Too bad it was only for 11 minutes. At least somebody tried.

http://variety.com/2017/digital/news/tr ... 202606385/
I'm shocked......truly shocked.... Amazed actually!

He didn't blame it on Obama or Hillary...
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

So, any news yet on that big Antifa "civil war" that was supposed to happen today? Didn't think so, Trumptards, so shut your yap!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump attorney: We’ll challenge Mueller if he investigates old real estate deals
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... s-old-real

Conway: Trump team would stop talking about Clinton if she went away
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -went-away

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump attorney: We’ll challenge Mueller if he investigates old real estate deals
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... s-old-real

Conway: Trump team would stop talking about Clinton if she went away
http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -went-away
#CIRCLETHEDRAIN
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf arrives in China and the first thing they do is hit the golf course..... :lol:

I sorta miss the days when Faux News and their people were outraged at the president playing golf so much they twittered about it and called him the golfer-in-chief..

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Kim doesn't give a shit about his people to comment, but Drumpf better warm up the pen and phone for those calls to families of fallen soldiers once these two are done with their little dick measuring contest...

Ground Invasion Only Way to Destroy North Korea’s Nuclear Arsenal, Pentagon Says

The only way to locate and destroy with complete certainty all components of North Korea’s nuclear weapons program is through a ground invasion.

That blunt assessment from the Pentagon is in response to a letter from two Democratic congressmen asking about casualty assessments in a conflict with North Korea.

Rear Adm. Michael J. Dumont of the Joint Staff offered the assessment in response to a letter from Reps. Ted Lieu of California and Ruben Gallego of Arizona.

In a joint statement issued Saturday, 15 Democratic lawmakers and one Republican — all military veterans — called the assessment that a ground invasion would be required to destroy the North’s nuclear arsenal “deeply disturbing” and said that such an action “could result in hundreds of thousands, or even millions of deaths in just the first few days of fighting.”

The statement goes on to say that entering into a protracted and massive ground war with North Korea would be disastrous for U.S. troops and allies.

"There are no good military options for North Korea. Invading North Korea could result in a catastrophic loss of lives for U.S. troops and U.S. civilians in South Korea," the statement reads. "It could kill millions of South Koreans and put troops and civilians in Guam and Japan at risk."

The revelation comes as President Donald Trump starts his Asia trip, where the subject of North Korea's nuclear ambitions is expected to be high on the president's priority list.

The Pentagon letter to lawmakers also points out that North Korea may consider the use of biological weapons despite its international obligations, and is likely in possession of a chemical weapons stockpile.

It suggests a classified briefing would be required to discuss the details of how to eliminate North Korea's nuclear weapons located in deeply buried, underground facilities and counter North Korea's ability to retaliate with chemical and biological weapons.

A report by the Congressional Research Service released last month estimates as many as 25 million people on either side of the border, including more than 100,000 U.S. citizens, could be affected by an escalation of a military conflict on the Korean peninsula.

The members of Congress say it's their intent to have a full public accounting of the potential cost of war, so the American people have a solid understanding of what the commitment to military action entails.

"We must pursue every other option before even considering a massive ground invasion," their statement reads.

But the Pentagon says coming up with even the roughest casualty estimates can be challenging, adding that casualty estimates will vary significantly depending on the nature, intensity and duration of a North Korean attack, the readiness of alliance forces as well as how much advance warning there would be.

Dumont's letter points out the Joint Force fully supports economic and diplomatic pressure campaigns led by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with regard to North Korea.

However, President Trump has previously told Tillerson that he was "wasting his time" trying to negotiate with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, belittling previous negotiation efforts and adding that "only one thing will work."

But aside from provocative statements against North Korea's leadership on his personal Twitter account and threats to unleash "fire and fury" on the rogue state, the administration has not explicitly talked about the possibility of a ground invasion before.

The lawmakers say if President Trump does intend to pursue a military option against North Korea, he must come to Congress as required by the Constitution.

"The stakes are too high and the potential outcome too grave for President Trump to violate his constitutional duty to come to Congress to authorize and oversee use of force," their statement reads.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/grou ... al-n817651
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:I sorta miss the days when Faux News and their people were outraged at the president playing golf so much they twittered about it and called him the golfer-in-chief..
Wait till 2019. A Democrat will win and most likely play golf a few times. You can be sure they won't bother to shamelessly whine about it.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Fuck you, Kellyanne Conway.

Kellyanne Conway accuses CNN of being anti-Trump, 'jealous of Fox News'
http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/05/kellyanne-c ... -fox-news/

“Stop being so jealous of Fox News, Brian, and their ratings,” Conway said. “I think that would help if you drop the jealousy a little bit about Fox News.” Conway also accused CNN of being anti-Trump more than once, claiming the network should just “own it” and admit that its critical Trump coverage is a ratings ploy.

Stelter quickly objected to the notion that CNN is strictly anti-Trump, firing back that the network is instead “pro-truth,” “pro-honesty,” and “pro-decency.”

He also chastised Conway for spreading “misinformation” about the Trump dossier on his show. “You just said the entire dossier is unverified; that is inaccurate,” he said. “Pieces of the dossier have been verified, and when you say it’s unverified, you actually mislead the American people.”

When I saw this live this morning, I wanted to push Kellyanne into a mud puddle (watch the clip). That gal is PURE EVIL, and her strongest capability is LYING.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Desslar
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Desslar »

Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf arrives in China and the first thing they do is hit the golf course..... :lol:

I sorta miss the days when Faux News and their people were outraged at the president playing golf so much they twittered about it and called him the golfer-in-chief..

Yeah, that's Japan, but thanks for playing.
Mazerati

Post by Mazerati »

It's pretty hilarious that you people don't realize the other side thinks he's doing a great job
and he will most likely win again in 2020 :lol:
at least it gives you all something to do for 8 years
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mazerati wrote:It's pretty hilarious that you people don't realize the other side thinks he's doing a great job
and he will most likely win again in 2020
Oh brother.

aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

Mazerati wrote:It's pretty hilarious that you people don't realize the other side thinks he's doing a great job
and he will most likely win again in 2020 :lol:
at least it gives you all something to do for 8 years
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/tru ... ern-times/

I have to assume that some people from "the other side" are not so enamored with his efforts. But you're right, we live in an age of opinion where everything is subjective and blind partisan opinion is valued more than expertise and verifiable fact.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Desslar wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf arrives in China and the first thing they do is hit the golf course..... :lol:

Well that just changes everything then.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Luminiferous wrote:Kim doesn't give a shit about his people to comment, but Drumpf better warm up the pen and phone for those calls to families of fallen soldiers once these two are done with their little dick measuring contest...

Ground Invasion Only Way to Destroy North Korea’s Nuclear Arsenal, Pentagon Says

The only way to locate and destroy with complete certainty all components of North Korea’s nuclear weapons program is through a ground invasion.

That blunt assessment from the Pentagon is in response to a letter from two Democratic congressmen asking about casualty assessments in a conflict with North Korea.

Rear Adm. Michael J. Dumont of the Joint Staff offered the assessment in response to a letter from Reps. Ted Lieu of California and Ruben Gallego of Arizona.

In a joint statement issued Saturday, 15 Democratic lawmakers and one Republican — all military veterans — called the assessment that a ground invasion would be required to destroy the North’s nuclear arsenal “deeply disturbing” and said that such an action “could result in hundreds of thousands, or even millions of deaths in just the first few days of fighting.”

The statement goes on to say that entering into a protracted and massive ground war with North Korea would be disastrous for U.S. troops and allies.

"There are no good military options for North Korea. Invading North Korea could result in a catastrophic loss of lives for U.S. troops and U.S. civilians in South Korea," the statement reads. "It could kill millions of South Koreans and put troops and civilians in Guam and Japan at risk."

The revelation comes as President Donald Trump starts his Asia trip, where the subject of North Korea's nuclear ambitions is expected to be high on the president's priority list.

The Pentagon letter to lawmakers also points out that North Korea may consider the use of biological weapons despite its international obligations, and is likely in possession of a chemical weapons stockpile.

It suggests a classified briefing would be required to discuss the details of how to eliminate North Korea's nuclear weapons located in deeply buried, underground facilities and counter North Korea's ability to retaliate with chemical and biological weapons.

A report by the Congressional Research Service released last month estimates as many as 25 million people on either side of the border, including more than 100,000 U.S. citizens, could be affected by an escalation of a military conflict on the Korean peninsula.

The members of Congress say it's their intent to have a full public accounting of the potential cost of war, so the American people have a solid understanding of what the commitment to military action entails.

"We must pursue every other option before even considering a massive ground invasion," their statement reads.

But the Pentagon says coming up with even the roughest casualty estimates can be challenging, adding that casualty estimates will vary significantly depending on the nature, intensity and duration of a North Korean attack, the readiness of alliance forces as well as how much advance warning there would be.

Dumont's letter points out the Joint Force fully supports economic and diplomatic pressure campaigns led by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with regard to North Korea.

However, President Trump has previously told Tillerson that he was "wasting his time" trying to negotiate with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, belittling previous negotiation efforts and adding that "only one thing will work."

But aside from provocative statements against North Korea's leadership on his personal Twitter account and threats to unleash "fire and fury" on the rogue state, the administration has not explicitly talked about the possibility of a ground invasion before.

The lawmakers say if President Trump does intend to pursue a military option against North Korea, he must come to Congress as required by the Constitution.

"The stakes are too high and the potential outcome too grave for President Trump to violate his constitutional duty to come to Congress to authorize and oversee use of force," their statement reads.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/grou ... al-n817651
He better not do this. Totally unnecessary.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote:Fuck you, Kellyanne Conway.

Kellyanne Conway accuses CNN of being anti-Trump, 'jealous of Fox News'
http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/05/kellyanne-c ... -fox-news/

“Stop being so jealous of Fox News, Brian, and their ratings,” Conway said. “I think that would help if you drop the jealousy a little bit about Fox News.” Conway also accused CNN of being anti-Trump more than once, claiming the network should just “own it” and admit that its critical Trump coverage is a ratings ploy.

Stelter quickly objected to the notion that CNN is strictly anti-Trump, firing back that the network is instead “pro-truth,” “pro-honesty,” and “pro-decency.”

He also chastised Conway for spreading “misinformation” about the Trump dossier on his show. “You just said the entire dossier is unverified; that is inaccurate,” he said. “Pieces of the dossier have been verified, and when you say it’s unverified, you actually mislead the American people.”

When I saw this live this morning, I wanted to push Kellyanne into a mud puddle (watch the clip). That gal is PURE EVIL, and her strongest capability is LYING.
I think you’ll like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hlt3rA-oDao
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

He is, right now, giving a speech in Japan, offering his #thoughtsandprayers for Texas, then immediately started talking about how great he and the first lady are. Couldn't fucking wait to start jacking himself off once he got all that dead rednecks bullshit out of the way.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Desslar wrote:

Sorry, just linked the photo regarding the story, but I'm glad that negated everything... But if that had been Obama playin golf..... LAZY MOTHER FUCKIN MUSLIM!!!!

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

^^^^^^
Trump looks like he needs to lighten up on the chocolate cake if he wants to remain the fittest/healthiest president of all time.

eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote:^^^^^^
Trump looks like he needs to lighten up on the chocolate cake if he wants to remain the fittest/healthiest president of all time.
And yet he has no problem at all talking about a females looks. :roll:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump getting bored and dumping all the fish food in the koi pond is pretty much this idiot in a nutshell.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts