Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
I like that Trump wrote "Have a great, but very reflective, President's Day!" The use of the word *but* reminds us that Trump, of course, would never consider the state of reflection to be great. Don't think too hard today, Donnie!
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Wow. The White House knows something's gonna explode soon. Hucky Boo Boo is spinning so fast today she seems out of breath while she speaks. She looks like she's wants to cry.

Update: She's better now. It took about 10 minutes for her to get her mojo back.
..............................................................................................

If I was a Trump advisor, I'd tell him to shave his head as a distraction. Eyebrows too.

..............................................................................................

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Man on dating website for Trump supporters is a child molester
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23366617/

A man featured prominently on a new dating website catered to Trump supporters turns out to have a felony conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child, according to a report.

William Barrett Riddleberger and his wife Jodi Riddleberger posed for the Trump.dating website, proudly sporting their “Make America Great Again” hats.

Just hours after the dating site went viral on social media, Riddleberger’s criminal history emerged, WRAL reported.

The couple has since disappeared from the homepage and Riddleberger, who was 25 when he videotaped himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl, told the local news station, “I’ve already paid my debt for something I did 25 years ago.”

He said he’s been married for 22 years, and his wife is the founder of the “Conservatives for Guilford County” PAC based in North Carolina.

“Although not officially designated as a ‘Tea Party’, we identified with the Taxed Enough Already movement that began growing after the elections of 2008,” according to the PAC’s website.

The dating site, which aims to match fellow Trump supporters, states, “We're wrecking the dating game and giving like-minded Americans a chance to meet without the awkwardness that comes with the first conversation about politics.”

“Wouldn't it be refreshing to already know that your date roots for the same team?”

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Turner Coates wrote:Man on dating website for Trump supporters is a child molester
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23366617/

A man featured prominently on a new dating website catered to Trump supporters turns out to have a felony conviction for taking indecent liberties with a child, according to a report.

William Barrett Riddleberger and his wife Jodi Riddleberger posed for the Trump.dating website, proudly sporting their “Make America Great Again” hats.

Just hours after the dating site went viral on social media, Riddleberger’s criminal history emerged, WRAL reported.

The couple has since disappeared from the homepage and Riddleberger, who was 25 when he videotaped himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl, told the local news station, “I’ve already paid my debt for something I did 25 years ago.”

He said he’s been married for 22 years, and his wife is the founder of the “Conservatives for Guilford County” PAC based in North Carolina.

“Although not officially designated as a ‘Tea Party’, we identified with the Taxed Enough Already movement that began growing after the elections of 2008,” according to the PAC’s website.

The dating site, which aims to match fellow Trump supporters, states, “We're wrecking the dating game and giving like-minded Americans a chance to meet without the awkwardness that comes with the first conversation about politics.”

“Wouldn't it be refreshing to already know that your date roots for the same team?”
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote: The dating site, which aims to match fellow Trump supporters, states, “We're wrecking the dating game and giving like-minded Americans a chance to meet without the awkwardness that comes with the first conversation about politics.”

Gee, if only other dating sites and apps allowed people to add their political affiliations. Or if only people mentioned what their political leanings were in their profiles.

:roll:
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings
http://theweek.com/articles/756328/cons ... um=twitter

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

If the Parkland situation doesn't put the Trump situation in perspective...

"White House officials have not confirmed whether Trump was golfing during that period, but did say that he avoided playing over the weekend as a mark of respect."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ne ... 7adf716396
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Justice Department Sued After Jared Kushner Prison Reform ‘Opened the Floodgates to Cronyism,’ Watchdog Alleges
http://www.newsweek.com/justice-departm ... tes-813895

A watchdog group sued the Department of Justice Tuesday after the Trump administration refused to disclose potential coordination with the private prison industry that was allegedly headed up by Jared Kushner.

Democracy Forward, a nonprofit that scrutinizes executive branch activity, filed the lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia after the Justice Department failed to sufficiently respond to a Freedom of Information Act request filed last May, the suit alleges.

The watchdog's claim comes after reports that prison reform efforts led by Kushner—President Donald Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser—are designed to deliver a windfall to the private corporations.

“Defendant’s abrupt pivot toward private prisons is occurring as the private prison industry is providing substantial support for President Donald J. Trump’s political and personal endeavors,” the lawsuit states. “The industry helped finance President Trump’s campaign and inaugural festivities, and it continues to patronize his business enterprises.”

The suit noted that Kushner has been leading White House efforts to develop a policy proposal for prison reform since at least last March. Meanwhile, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has rescinded Obama-era criminal justice reforms designed to phase out private prisons.

Democracy Forward alleges that the Kushner-led, so-called prison reform efforts are poised to provide a windfall to private prison corporations including GEO Group and Core Civic, which both donated heavily to the Trump campaign and his transition.

Kushner and the administration have “opened the floodgates to cronyism by enriching the for-profit prison industry,” Democracy Forward’s policy and strategy director Corey Ciorciari told Newsweek.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote: “The industry helped finance President Trump’s campaign and inaugural festivities, and it continues to patronize his business enterprises.”
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Well, it finally happened. Trump actually said something that I agree with. He wants bump-stocks banned. Of course they won't be banned, but at least he finally said something that wasn't completely wrong.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Almost forgot, we got another guilty plea in the "witch hunt".
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That-guy wrote:Well, it finally happened. Trump actually said something that I agree with. He wants bump-stocks banned. Of course they won't be banned, but at least he finally said something that wasn't completely wrong.
Lightning-fast response to the Vegas shooting.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
That-guy wrote:Well, it finally happened. Trump actually said something that I agree with. He wants bump-stocks banned. Of course they won't be banned, but at least he finally said something that wasn't completely wrong.
Lightning-fast response to the Vegas shooting.
It's a loophole that should have been closed long ago and I'm glad to see them go. There are places you can go and rent a fully automatic weapon to shoot and try out to see what it's like but who in their right mind would own one other than for collecting? Yes, I'd like to own one but when the prices START at in the 5 digit range and go up from there, not to mention all the paperwork, is it really worth it?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I'm glad they're being banned, but it's just a diversion. Bump stocks aren't in common use and their use in the recent shooting probably did more to advertise them than anything else. While a bad idea, they weren't even really a measurable problem. Banning them is just a political point and does nothing to actually stem the flow of violent gun deaths. It's a hollow gesture to appease people. It's something and nothing at the same time.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Mojo wrote:I'm glad they're being banned, but it's just a diversion. Bump stocks aren't in common use and their use in the recent shooting probably did more to advertise them than anything else. While a bad idea, they weren't even really a measurable problem. Banning them is just a political point and does nothing to actually stem the flow of violent gun deaths. It's a hollow gesture to appease people. It's something and nothing at the same time.
You're exactly right. This is indeed a hollow gesture and does nothing to address the main problem. You can't ban guns and as I've said before, anybody can get a gun anywhere at any time so even if they do somehow close the gun show loophole, it won't stop the online sales. And if they do indeed find a way to close that down, it will still happen until they find a way to stop them from being mailed. There are too many steps and all you're doing is making gun collectors and owners go underground or go by word of mouth.

The mental health issue needs it's own discussion because it's completely separate from the gun issue but ties in at some point.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

I think the assault rifles (yeah, suck on it gun groupies, that's the way they were originally marketed in the 1980s, but with some spectacular retconning, now it's a made up term by the dirty libs. No.) should disappear. Or ammo should be more regulated.

But in the end, the culture has to change. Another place I go, the gun groupies say the Ar-15 and the like are just good for plinking varmints (seriously), not that powerful, etc. (WTF?) and that they are fun.

Dynamite is fun. A friend in Kodiak had a business that blew up rock (the island is all rock) so builders could put up houses. We'd go watch. It's great, fun...all that. But I don't want just any fucking moron to have it.

The bullshit idea that teachers should be armed? I watched a Trump voting 2nd amendment gal that teaches at the school where the kids were shot. Even she said, in so many words, that the idea was nuts. Was she supposed to have it holstered on her person? Locked in the desk, hanging by the door? Should she wear Kevlar? She's just there to teach culinary arts.

Instead of profiles in courage our politicians are NRA whores. AR-15, etc. owners don't give a shit as long as they have their toys and their live ammo cosplay. Man Card. My husband has gotten so disgusted he's been talking about breaking his shotguns. Not "breaking" them, but taking them apart and destroying them. He won't do that with his hunting rifles, yet anyway, but he only brings them out in the fall for hunting, otherwise they are locked up for the rest of the year. The gun is just the tool for him to go out with his family or buddies and camp in the mountains. That and when he does get a deer or an elk, then we have meat for up to 18 months (elk). I think he'd miss the cans of Coors (Oregon thing from the old days) and the campfire more.

One guy at the other place said it well. His dad grew up hunting and then went to war. The dad wasn't a big fan of guns after that.
My friend said that his dad got his "man card" the day he laid his guns down.

I'm just so disgusted.
Last edited by vlad on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Oh and Don, Jr. is a complete fucking piece of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donad-trump- ... 37458.html
LJP 2002-2014

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

vlad wrote:Oh and Don, Jr. is a complete fucking piece of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donad-trump- ... 37458.html
Just another asshole born on 3rd base that thinks he cranked out a triple.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

vlad wrote:I think the assault rifles (yeah, suck on it gun groupies, that's the way they were originally marketed in the 1980s, but with some spectacular retconning, now it's a made up term by the dirty libs. No.) should disappear. Or ammo should be more regulated.

But in the end, the culture has to change. Another place I go, the gun groupies say the Ar-15 and the like are just good for plinking varmints (seriously), not that powerful, etc. (WTF?) and that they are fun.

Dynamite is fun. A friend in Kodiak had a business that blew up rock (the island is all rock) so builders could put up houses. We'd go watch. It's great, fun...all that. But I don't want any fucking moron to just have it.

The bullshit idea that teachers should be armed? I watched a Trump voting 2nd amendment gal that teaches at the school where the kids were shot. Even she said, in so many words, that the idea was nuts. Was she supposed to have it holstered on her person? Locked in the desk, hanging by the door? Should she wear Kevlar? She's just there to teach culinary arts.

Instead of profiles in courage our politicians are NRA whores. AR-15, etc. owners don't give a shit as long as they have their toys and their live ammo cosplay. Man Card. My husband has gotten so disgusted he's been talking about breaking his shotguns. Not "breaking" them, but taking them apart and destroying them. He won't do that with his hunting rifles, yet anyway, but he only brings them out in the fall for hunting, otherwise they are locked up for the rest of the year. The gun is just the tool for him to go out with his family or buddies and camp in the mountains. That and when he does get a deer or an elk, then we have meat for up to 18 months (elk). I think he'd miss the cans of Coors (Oregon thing from the old days) and the campfire more.

One guy at the other place said it well. His dad grew up hunting and then went to war. The dad wasn't a big fan of guns after that.
My friend said that his dad got his "man card" the day he laid his guns down.

I'm just so disgusted.
As to the AR-15 debate, there are better and cheaper alternatives if you need to shoot varmints. Trust me, I have moles and I've done everything but take my shotgun to them. My neighbor has rats and I have an old .22 rifle (which is really what the AR-15 shoots) and I can make a silencer cheaply for it. Never been a fan of the newer AR-15 or M4 platform but you can make a Vietnam era M-16 that's semi-auto with just parts you can buy off the shelf. Right now. I'd do that for fun but I doubt I'd ever shoot it. But it's like a fetish for some gun owners and preppers. I have an AK but have shot it once. I've sold just about all my rifles except for heirlooms and those are going to my niece when I pass. Her father is a collector like me so I know they'll be taken care of. To me, for the most part, they're just metal and have no value except for what somebody will pay for it.

The .223 round for the AR is actually good for varmint hunting but that's not why people get them. In my high school, way back in the wild 90's we had 2 regular cops because we had an actual shooting but it was a bizarre thing because of a head cheerleader and a girl that loved her.

My guns sit in a safe and the only time they come out anymore is when I check them over to make sure they're clean and oiled and then back in the safe.

The culture won't change sadly and I wish there was a way to change it. There are signs of some movement with the newest generation so maybe us old dinosaurs will finally be put out to pasture.

I'd honestly like it. Put the guns in museums or in collections like the Buffalo Bill museum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

My husband's 2 shotguns are old. He's had them for decades (he hasn't shot them at least since we got together (he knows I'm not a fan of hunted birds...which would mean I'd be the one dealing with it, I do the butchering and packing as it is). He's got an ancient .22 revolver that belonged to his grandfather, that he's never even fired. An older .30-06 that he got as a teenager. A Remington 7mm Mag (his got-to gun) and a H&H .300 Mag (again Remington, for elk), which I admit is a nice gun. As it is, he might use 5 bullets a season, two or three of which are for the sighting the damn thing. But he's a pretty good shot.

I think he holds onto the first three or four because they've been in his life for so long. He doesn't want to sell them or turn them in if they continue on to someone else. That's why he's talking about destroying them. I've mentioned "deactivating" the revolver, to render it unshootable, so he still has the heirloom.

Still, we have people around us that are fucking gun nuts. One guy, who actually kicked my husband because the husband was voting for the "bitch" was screaming about her taking his guns. I managed to ask him "Oh, you got them back from Obama already?" He's 86'd from my house.
LJP 2002-2014

stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

vlad wrote:My husband's 2 shotguns are old. He's had them for decades (he hasn't shot them at least since we got together (he knows I'm not a fan of hunted birds...which would mean I'd be the one dealing with it, I do the butchering and packing as it is). He's got an ancient .22 revolver that belonged to his grandfather, that he's never even fired. An older .30-06 that he got as a teenager. A Remington 7mm Mag (his got-to gun) and a H&H .300 Mag (again Remington, for elk), which I admit is a nice gun. As it is, he might use 5 bullets a season, two or three of which are for the sighting the damn thing. But he's a pretty good shot.

I think he holds onto the first three or four because they've been in his life for so long. He doesn't want to sell them or turn them in if they continue on to someone else. That's why he's talking about destroying them. I've mentioned "deactivating" the revolver, to render it unshootable, so he still has the heirloom.

Still, we have people around us that are fucking gun nuts. One guy, who actually kicked my husband because the husband was voting for the "bitch" was screaming about her taking his guns. I managed to ask him "Oh, you got them back from Obama already?" He's 86'd from my house.
What kind of white trash hillbilly was that fucker? My family and friends understand my stance as I just collect and sometimes shoot but my vision is getting so bad that the targets need to be closer or there needs to be more light. I like older firearms because they were made when they still made things with care and quality. I'd say pass on the firearms to loved ones you know will cherish them and understand the family history. Enjoy them, care for them and you CAN render them inert so there is always that option. My shotguns are both pre and post WWII and I can't really remember the last time I shot any of my guns. I keep them cleaned and oiled and make sure there isn't any signs of rust or pitting. I'm not a typical gun owner I suppose because there's only one gun I want to have repaired and one shotgun that needs to have some work done on it.

I don't hunt, I don't want to see the face of my food!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

stocknsocks wrote:
vlad wrote:My husband's 2 shotguns are old. He's had them for decades (he hasn't shot them at least since we got together (he knows I'm not a fan of hunted birds...which would mean I'd be the one dealing with it, I do the butchering and packing as it is). He's got an ancient .22 revolver that belonged to his grandfather, that he's never even fired. An older .30-06 that he got as a teenager. A Remington 7mm Mag (his got-to gun) and a H&H .300 Mag (again Remington, for elk), which I admit is a nice gun. As it is, he might use 5 bullets a season, two or three of which are for the sighting the damn thing. But he's a pretty good shot.

What kind of white trash hillbilly was that fucker? My family and friends understand my stance as I just collect and sometimes shoot but my vision is getting so bad that the targets need to be closer or there needs to be more light. I like older firearms because they were made when they still made things with care and quality. I'd say pass on the firearms to loved ones you know will cherish them and understand the family history. Enjoy them, care for them and you CAN render them inert so there is always that option. My shotguns are both pre and post WWII and I can't really remember the last time I shot any of my guns. I keep them cleaned and oiled and make sure there isn't any signs of rust or pitting. I'm not a typical gun owner I suppose because there's only one gun I want to have repaired and one shotgun that needs to have some work done on it.

The kids never knew his grandfather. And the ones that hunt already have their own rifles. So I don't think they'd "cherish" the guns. It might be time to end this cycle. Now, his current rifles, maybe, especially the H&H. But again, there are things he has that the kids might cherish more. His USMC stuff, especially for the kid in the Marines (4th generation). That has meaning and continuity. The guns are just guns to them. Bust them up and recycle the metal. :lol:
LJP 2002-2014

stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

vlad wrote:The kids never knew his grandfather. And the ones that hunt already have their own rifles. So I don't think they'd "cherish" the guns. It might be time to end this cycle. Now, his current rifles, maybe, especially the H&H. But again, there are things he has that the kids might cherish more. His USMC stuff, especially for the kid in the Marines (4th generation). That has meaning and continuity. The guns are just guns to them. Bust them up and recycle the metal. :lol:
I've never heard of a Marine, any Marine, not cherish firearms from another Marine. But let that be the kids decision as to whether or not they hang on to them. They don't have the emotional connection to some of those guns. Plus, who knows, they may be worth something down the line and they can always sell them if they need the money that badly. I usually do a sale or trade on some I want to get rid of. I have gotten some interesting guns in trades and lost a few I now wish I'd kept but that's part of collecting.

Oh, and to keep with the subject: Fuck Drumpf and it's nice to see that his so called "fishing expedition" is turning out to be some good catches in the nets!
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

stocknsocks wrote:
vlad wrote:The kids never knew his grandfather. And the ones that hunt already have their own rifles. So I don't think they'd "cherish" the guns. It might be time to end this cycle. Now, his current rifles, maybe, especially the H&H. But again, there are things he has that the kids might cherish more. His USMC stuff, especially for the kid in the Marines (4th generation). That has meaning and continuity. The guns are just guns to them. Bust them up and recycle the metal. :lol:
I've never heard of a Marine, any Marine, not cherish firearms from another Marine. But let that be the kids decision as to whether or not they hang on to them. They don't have the emotional connection to some of those guns. Plus, who knows, they may be worth something down the line and they can always sell them if they need the money that badly. I usually do a sale or trade on some I want to get rid of. I have gotten some interesting guns in trades and lost a few I now wish I'd kept but that's part of collecting.

Oh, and to keep with the subject: Fuck Drumpf and it's nice to see that his so called "fishing expedition" is turning out to be some good catches in the nets!
Amazingly, not all Marines (learned to never say former Marine) are all about the guns. And none of the guns that my husband possesses are from the military anyway. But we have the metal collar Rank insignia pins for three generations, from Sgt. Major (grandfather) to my husband's Sgt pins. I keep meaning to frame them in a shadow box. Maybe his old (that still fit) camos or the weird g-force suit (looks like a hurky wetsuit) from his air wing days. Those are specific to him and his service.

But like he once said, being a Marine isn't his entire existence. He's been a commercial fishermen since he was 11 (seriously). Things involved with that would have more meaning to his kids.

Like I said, break the gun cycle. Less guns the better. I know you collect and that seems antithetical to you, but the gun culture needs to end in this country.
LJP 2002-2014

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/21/donald- ... curbs.html

Trump Jr. told CNBC-TV18 that America's economic ties with India were important.

"When you talk about this sort of natural business relationship, beyond the political relationship of the two largest democracies in the world, I think that is an important relationship to maintain especially when you look at what is going on in the world today in many of the other markets and in many of the upcoming powers," he said.

stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

vlad wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:

The kids never knew his grandfather. And the ones that hunt already have their own rifles. So I don't think they'd "cherish" the guns. It might be time to end this cycle. Now, his current rifles, maybe, especially the H&H. But again, there are things he has that the kids might cherish more. His USMC stuff, especially for the kid in the Marines (4th generation). That has meaning and continuity. The guns are just guns to them. Bust them up and recycle the metal. :lol:
Hell no, sell them and let them be somebody else's problem. Plus, money. :mrgreen:

Edited to add this: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... a-shooting

This should be interesting...
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

stocknsocks wrote:
vlad wrote:
stocknsocks wrote: What kind of white trash hillbilly was that fucker? My family and friends understand my stance as I just collect and sometimes shoot but my vision is getting so bad that the targets need to be closer or there needs to be more light. I like older firearms because they were made when they still made things with care and quality. I'd say pass on the firearms to loved ones you know will cherish them and understand the family history. Enjoy them, care for them and you CAN render them inert so there is always that option. My shotguns are both pre and post WWII and I can't really remember the last time I shot any of my guns. I keep them cleaned and oiled and make sure there isn't any signs of rust or pitting. I'm not a typical gun owner I suppose because there's only one gun I want to have repaired and one shotgun that needs to have some work done on it.

Hell no, sell them and let them be somebody else's problem. Plus, money. :mrgreen:
Isn't that just perpetuating the problem though? Honestly, there was a brief period (about the minute it took me to find out how much they cost) when I was thinking about getting him a Purdey bolt-action rifle. He had seen something about them somewhere and mentioned it, one of the few times he ever brought up guns casually. We were quite flush at the time, but not that
flush. :lol: But if I had bought that, I would sell it to someone. But just guns...nah. To me, that's about as exciting as a plunge router I have.
Last edited by vlad on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LJP 2002-2014

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Turner Coates wrote:https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/21/donald- ... curbs.html

Trump Jr. told CNBC-TV18 that America's economic ties with India were important.

"When you talk about this sort of natural business relationship, beyond the political relationship of the two largest democracies in the world, I think that is an important relationship to maintain especially when you look at what is going on in the world today in many of the other markets and in many of the upcoming powers," he said.
Jr gets the sit down and shut the fuck up award for the day.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

stocknsocks wrote:
Edited to add this: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... a-shooting

This should be interesting...
Speaking of NRA whores.
LJP 2002-2014