A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: President Trump

Post by Machado »

Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote: F Him
Why can't you say "fuck?" You've said "F You Trump!!!1!" about five times, now. Are you five years old? Is it because you can't spell it?

FUCK YOU MOCO :!:

Was the legible for you? Did I pass your asinine test?
Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote:
Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote: Was the legible for you? Did I pass your asinine test?
Was the what legible? And I wasn't testing you for asininity. You're already the dean.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Anne_Thrax wrote:So that gives the media the right to sink down to his level?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
TenBenny wrote: By irresponsible, you mean like, say, spurring the public to believe the current president wasn't born in this country for years when it was clear that he was and being one of the president's more fervent attackers on that point?

Let's be honest, Donald Trump has used the media irresponsibly for years, including using it to make statements that were flat-out lies, denigrate people and in certain cases incite violence. If the information put out there about him isn't true, that's not right either, but it should be clear that he's not some angel that was just now tainted.
So that gives the media the right to sink down to his level? You either hold yourself to a higher standard or you don't.
No, I agree that no one in the media has the right to falsely report information that isn't true (reporting on someone else's news may be a different story but that tack should be examined beforehand). The press should operate by the book. Facts, fairness. If this information isn't true, it shouldn't be validated by any legitimate news source.

The real issue to people here is more with Trump's presenting of himself as a victim. He's been an aggressor wielding the media to cause damage so many times, and his cries will buy him little sympathy. Unless maybe he's willing to acknowledge his role in spreading lies. If he wants to own the victim role, he has to own the aggressor role as well.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

That motherfucker likes getting peed on. He didn't get that weird urinated skin tone from not getting peed on. Germaphobe my ass.
ImageImage
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

TenBenny wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:
TenBenny wrote: By irresponsible, you mean like, say, spurring the public to believe the current president wasn't born in this country for years when it was clear that he was and being one of the president's more fervent attackers on that point?

Let's be honest, Donald Trump has used the media irresponsibly for years, including using it to make statements that were flat-out lies, denigrate people and in certain cases incite violence. If the information put out there about him isn't true, that's not right either, but it should be clear that he's not some angel that was just now tainted.
So that gives the media the right to sink down to his level? You either hold yourself to a higher standard or you don't.
No, I agree that no one in the media has the right to falsely report information that isn't true (reporting on someone else's news may be a different story but that tack should be examined beforehand). The press should operate by the book. Facts, fairness. If this information isn't true, it shouldn't be validated by any legitimate news source.

The real issue to people here is more with Trump's presenting of himself as a victim. He's been an aggressor wielding the media to cause damage so many times, and his cries will buy him little sympathy. Unless maybe he's willing to acknowledge his role in spreading lies. If he wants to own the victim role, he has to own the aggressor role as well.

what you and everybody else around here that is Pro-Trump & Anti-Trump need to do is watch the brand new
PBS Frontline
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/president-trump/
An examination of the key moments that shaped President-elect Donald Trump. Interviews drawn from The Choice 2016 with advisors, business associates and biographers reveal how Trump transformed himself from real estate developer to reality TV star to president.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

I loved how Trump seemed to say "enough of this biased bullshit" and refused to take a question from the CNN reporter, despite him almost begging !!!

Trump, even though he is now president-elect, is not afraid to call CNN for what it is; fake bullshit

Trump is the man 8) his being "real" is why he connected with so many voters
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Ironman wrote:I loved how Trump seemed to say "enough of this biased bullshit" and refused to take a question from the CNN reporter, despite him almost begging !!!

Trump, even though he is now president-elect, is not afraid to call CNN for what it is; fake bullshit

is that why he lost the popular vote? because he connected with so many voters
:lol:
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

"So many" from a geographic standpoint. So many states they expected to be Hillarys blue fire wall, turned out to be Trump territory
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

And "So many" just can't seem to accept that he WON!!!

8)
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Creaton is all turned on imagining old Trumpty Dumpty getting a big mouthful of dark yellow peepee.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:That motherfucker likes getting peed on. He didn't get that weird urinated skin tone from not getting peed on. Germaphobe my ass.
He don't wear no gloves when he grabs 'em by the pussy.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Ironman wrote:And "So many" just can't seem to accept that he WON!!!

8)
Oh, I'm sure they're secretly accepting that he won. Doesn't mean they have to like it.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ironman wrote:I loved how Trump seemed to say "enough of this biased bullshit" and refused to take a question from the CNN reporter, despite him almost begging !!!

You think this dude is "real"? :lol:

Alright, Obama's a phony, Hillary's a phony--let's get that out of the way.

You think Trump is an honest guy? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a grown man who claims he got the top secret scoop on hacking and he actually said, in front of people, "We have much hacking."

Is he a fucking Indian from a 1940's Western now?
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump and his ego will continue to have the most outrageous press conferences. He wants his name in print and wants as many TV cameras
to capture his every word. All the while, enemies of ours will be silently plotting against the USA.
What is Trump going to do? He certainly cares more about himself and his business interests compared to the American people.
Since when does anybody truly believe the man is selfless. He showed his true colors today with
his immature behavior with the media.
rrb1
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by rrb1 »

Turner Coates wrote:
exitflagger wrote:That motherfucker likes getting peed on. He didn't get that weird urinated skin tone from not getting peed on. Germaphobe my ass.
He don't wear no gloves when he grabs 'em by the pussy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Machado wrote:

Don't forget half the country didn't vote. Who knows, if the numbers had followed suit he might've lost by *six* million votes.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Machado wrote:Trump and his ego will continue to have the most outrageous press conferences. He wants his name in print and wants as many TV cameras
to capture his every word. All the while, enemies of ours will be silently plotting against the USA.
What is Trump going to do? He certainly cares more about himself and his business interests compared to the American people.
Since when does anybody truly believe the man is selfless. He showed his true colors today with
his immature behavior with the media.
That was not immature behavior that was a refreshing change to see someone on this level have the balls to say whatever EVERYone, except for a few naïve gullible TV viewers, is thinking

People are sick of all this propaganda promoting bullshit being promoted as "new stations". Both sides

Sure CNN is not the only biased bullshit station; fox is also biased bullshit. but at least Trump had the balls to bring it out and state it, to hell with if CNN wanted to hear it stated or not; he told the truth about how biased and propaganda promoting the media is ..... and most people agree

That...... is A good illustration of why he connects with so many people

And why he won
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Machado wrote:Trump and his ego will continue to have the most outrageous press conferences. He wants his name in print and wants as many TV cameras
Haha no kidding. If anybody wants to attack us, i'd say do it right about now-ish
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote:That...... is A good illustration of why he connects with so many people
Right, he connects with about 3 million LESS people than a woefully unpopular, unappealing rival that everybody agrees dropped the ball horrifically.

You fucking retarded chump.
ImageImage
Sheep_Mafia
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

TenBenny wrote:
Machado wrote:

Don't forget half the country didn't vote. Who knows, if the numbers had followed suit he might've lost by *six* million votes.
Yes, how crushing it would of been to lose California and New York by even more votes....It's like civics aren't even being taught any longer...
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Machado wrote:

Yes, how crushing it would of been to lose California and New York by even more votes....It's like civics aren't even being taught any longer...
Wouldn't it of been?
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

poisonheart wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Wouldn't it of been?
I knew that was coming just as I knew I could come here and see the same simple idiots buying into hook, line and sinker to the fake story from yesterday. I would of bet all of very substantial assets that vlad would be sucked in from the start and probably still at this moment believes it. Same with the remainder of you morons that jumped right on it. Props to Rev for calling it out from the start and thus owning those of you too dumb to think for yourselves.
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote: Yes, how crushing it would of been to lose California and New York by even more votes....It's like civics aren't even being taught any longer...
Wouldn't it of been?
I knew that was coming just as I knew I could come here and see the same simple idiots buying into hook, line and sinker to the fake story from yesterday. I would of bet all of very substantial assets that vlad would be sucked in from the start and probably still at this moment believes it. Same with the remainder of you morons that jumped right on it. Props to Rev for calling it out from the start and thus owning those of you too dumb to think for yourselves.
Glad to see your powers of foresight and deduction are undiminished. #MakeSludgeGreatAgain.

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

poisonheart wrote:
Sheep_Mafia wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
Wouldn't it of been?
English classes have fallen by the wayside along with civics classes, Shit_Mafia.
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

We all know Hillary beat him by almost 3million votes....but in reality the votes NOT for Trump were over 74 million total. Of all the people who voted, 11 million more voters did not want Trump. Johnson got almost 4.5 million, Stein around 1.5 million, over a million write-ins and that dude from Utah got over 700L votes as well as other odd ball candidates rounding it our at about 450K.

So it's not just the HRC voters and those who sat it out or could not vote for...reasons. Trump is not the people's choice. He's limping into the WH with not much support at all.

Oh, and "drain the Bed!!".
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Much like Fox were always slamming and spinning their bullshit against Obama, now CNN is on the attack agsinstvTrump

But it is a bit different this time; Trump does not have the tact that Obama did; he is someone that calls em like he sees em and bites the fuck back

Just how the dynamics play out between Trump and CNN will be epic

fuck them

he won baby And the people applaud him for being forthcoming and real enough to say what everyone already thinks, but finally we have someone with the balls to say it Political correctness be damned
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

vlad wrote:We all know Hillary beat him by almost 3million votes....but in reality the votes NOT for Trump were over 74 million total. Of all the people who voted, 11 million more voters did not want Trump. Johnson got almost 4.5 million, Stein around 1.5 million, over a million write-ins and that dude from Utah got over 700L votes as well as other odd ball candidates rounding it our at about 450K.

So it's not just the HRC voters and those who sat it out or could not vote for...reasons. Trump is not the people's choice. He's limping into the WH with not much support at all.

Oh, and "drain the Bed!!".
https://www.58pic2017.org/
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

When Trumpty crashes and burns sheeptard will conveniently disappear again. Creaton probably won't; he has no capacity for shame, which is a matching set with his no capacity for reality perception.
ImageImage
Sheep_Mafia

Post by Sheep_Mafia »

exitflagger wrote:When Trumpty crashes and burns sheeptard will conveniently disappear again. Creaton probably won't; he has no capacity for shame, which is a matching set with his no capacity for reality perception.
LOL @ "conveniently disappear again". Trump won idiot. With that, I won, you won, America won and the whole world won. There is zero evidence Trump is going to crash and burn anymore than there was any that he would lose like you insisted he would. Dream on tiny dancer but it's going to be a epic and profitable 8 years. I strongly suggest you get with it and take advantage of the coming Trump economy.

I dropped out due to an opportunity for profit as is always the case. Yes, I get sick of most of you as well but that's just a contributory factor to my history of coming and going as I please. Everyone knows I pay the taxes.
Last edited by Sheep_Mafia on Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.