Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Trump

Post by poisonheart »

Sheep_Mafia wrote:Dream on tiny dancer
Let's keep this civilized and not mix allusions, shall we?
poisonheart
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by poisonheart »

Sheep_Mafia wrote: I dropped out due to an opportunity for profit as is always the case.
Got a free plane ticket from a certain MrMagicFingers, eh? Well played.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Sheep_Mafia wrote: Trump's one idiot. With that, I'm one...
There you go. I know what you meant.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sheeptard and Creaton are fucking dullards. About as boring as Cuntstop's oral skills.
Fuck sigs.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

And what's Drumpf's transition approval rating? Something like 37%...the lowest approval rating...EVER?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fuck sigs.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

poisonheart wrote:
Don't stop believin,' Surfin' Bird.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Imagine The Watusi.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
johnk5150
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by johnk5150 »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:And what's Drumpf's transition approval rating? Something like 37%...the lowest approval rating...EVER?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure the idiot won as much as the arrogant idiot lost. If Hillary would have campaigned she'd have that election in a runaway.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Ironman wrote:
Machado wrote:Trump and his ego will continue to have the most outrageous press conferences. He wants his name in print and wants as many TV cameras
to capture his every word. All the while, enemies of ours will be silently plotting against the USA.
What is Trump going to do? He certainly cares more about himself and his business interests compared to the American people.
Since when does anybody truly believe the man is selfless. He showed his true colors today with
his immature behavior with the media.
That was not immature behavior that was a refreshing change to see someone on this level have the balls to say whatever EVERYone, except for a few naïve gullible TV viewers, is thinking

People are sick of all this propaganda promoting bullshit being promoted as "new stations". Both sides

Sure CNN is not the only biased bullshit station; fox is also biased bullshit. but at least Trump had the balls to bring it out and state it, to hell with if CNN wanted to hear it stated or not; he told the truth about how biased and propaganda promoting the media is ..... and most people agree

That...... is A good illustration of why he connects with so many people

And why he won
Let me know, let us all know the day Trump openly criticizes Fox News. I'll wait!
In the meantime, Trump does not have the right to tell the American public which media outlets
are bad and which are good. Is he a communist now?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:
poisonheart wrote:
Imagine The Watusi.
All you need is love raining blood.
Image Image
Elvison8track
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Elvison8track »

I ain't posted on here since September,I voted for Trump! :D
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

Ironman wrote:Trump is the man 8) his being "real" is why he connected with so many voters
.....who are stupid enough to believe he is actually "being real".
tapsmiled
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by tapsmiled »

I wish I had a time machine to go back 10 years and ask all the Trumptards what they thought of him back then. The fucking guy signs up to be President and the geniuses of this country somehow believe he became intelligent just by signing on the dotted line. So, he became an even bolder and more foul person who catered to the interests of a very particular crowd, making boastful claims just to get elected. When he eventually and almost assuredly fails to live up to his braggadocio, these same fools who elected him will be the very ones to turn on him. And, he won't have HRC to try to turn the attention to in order to distract from his failings.
AngryAgain wrote:FUCK YOU LEPPARDCUNTIOWA - TAKE A WALK IN MY SHOES U PIECE OF SHIT
cookie wrote:last I checked you couldn't catch ecoli from your chuff.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Even clot-eating one armed push-upping cellphone carriers have standards.
Ironman
Creaton Tard

Post by Ironman »

Machado wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Machado wrote:Trump and his ego will continue to have the most outrageous press conferences. He wants his name in print and wants as many TV cameras
to capture his every word. All the while, enemies of ours will be silently plotting against the USA.
What is Trump going to do? He certainly cares more about himself and his business interests compared to the American people.
Since when does anybody truly believe the man is selfless. He showed his true colors today with
his immature behavior with the media.
That was not immature behavior that was a refreshing change to see someone on this level have the balls to say whatever EVERYone, except for a few naïve gullible TV viewers, is thinking

People are sick of all this propaganda promoting bullshit being promoted as "new stations". Both sides

Sure CNN is not the only biased bullshit station; fox is also biased bullshit. but at least Trump had the balls to bring it out and state it, to hell with if CNN wanted to hear it stated or not; he told the truth about how biased and propaganda promoting the media is ..... and most people agree

And why he won
Let me know, let us all know the day Trump openly criticizes Fox News. I'll wait!
In the meantime, Trump does not have the right to tell the American public which media outlets
I clearly recall during the primaries when Trump was going head to head with FOXNews and Roger Ailes, repeatedly

Fuck em all. Trump is for the people; I hope you snowflakes, some day, come to realize that

While you wipe your tears and hold your therapy dogs, sit back and watch the economy start to get back on its feet

8) and I say that as a lifelong democrat. Trump is exactly what we need about now
RPB wrote:Oh, shut the fuck up already.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Ironman wrote: and I say that as a lifelong democrat.
Go ahead and stay with that sad little dance, creaton. It's working! Why don't you claim to be a lifelong brain surgeon or ballerina too?

"I'm a democrat! I'm a democrat!" :roll: Go fuck yourself.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Ironman wrote:
Machado wrote:
Ironman wrote: That was not immature behavior that was a refreshing change to see someone on this level have the balls to say whatever EVERYone, except for a few naïve gullible TV viewers, is thinking

And why he won
I clearly recall during the primaries when Trump was going head to head with FOXNews and Roger Ailes, repeatedly

Fuck em all. Trump is for the people; I hope you snowflakes, some day, come to realize that

While you wipe your tears and hold your therapy dogs, sit back and watch the economy start to get back on its feet

8) and I say that as a lifelong democrat. Trump is exactly what we need about now
Mexican President Nieto wrote:It is evident that we have some differences with the new government of the United States, like the topic of the wall, that Mexico of course will not pay.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

U.S. Intelligence Officials Reportedly Warn Israeli Counterparts Against Sharing Info With Trump Administration
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764711
Shared information could be leaked to Russia and onward to Iran, American officials implied to Israelis in closed meeting, saying Kremlin has 'leverages of pressure' over Trump, Ronen Bergman reports.

American intelligence officials expressed despair at the election of Trump during a recent meeting with their Israeli counterparts, Bergman reported. They said that they believed that Putin had “leverages of pressure” over Trump, though they did not elaborate. The American media reported on Wednesday that Russia has embarrassing intelligence about the president-elect.

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

#Pissgate: A Primer

CIA: Yo just so you guys know, someone who’s been credible in the past put together this document saying Russia might have blackmail material on president-elect Trump. We’re looking into it. Will let you know when we know more.

Obama: k

Trump: k

Congressional leaders: k

Leaker: EYO CNN YOU’LL NEVER GUESS WHAT I JUST LEARNED.

CNN: So Russia might have blackmail material on president-elect Trump, and also this weird memo that’s been going to all our spam folders might be true, but we won’t publish any allegations from it because we have no idea which ones are even possibly true and it might all be completely unfounded. The short version is OMG YOU SHOULD PANIC BECAUSE RUSSIA HAS BLACKMAIL MATERIAL ON TRUMP.

Buzzfeed: You won’t publish the memo in your spam folders because of journalistic ethics? You are like a little baby. Watch this: OMG PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP MIGHT BE INTO GOLDEN SHOWERS AND TALKING TO THE RUSSKIES BASED ON A DOCUMENT THAT WE CAN’T PROVE AND IS PROBABLY UNFOUNDED BUT WE’LL GET CLICKS SO #YOLO.

Anti-Trump Republicans: OMG WE TOLD YOU HE WAS A PERVERTED RUSSIAN SPY YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR RUBIO YOU COWARDLY UNPATRIOTIC FOOLS.

Democrats: OMG WE TOLD YOU HE WAS A PERVERTED RUSSIAN SPY YOU SHOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HILLARY YOU DEPLORABLE RACIST FOOLS.

Trump’s lawyer: Um, excuse me? This report says I met with the Russians in Prague. I’ve never actually been to Prague and I was taking my kid to check out USC during that time.

Anti-Trump Republicans/Democrats: PSH WHATEVER HE’S PROBABLY LYI–

Atlantic: Can confirm. USC Baseball Coach says story is legit.

4chan: LOL THIS WHOLE THING WAS A PRANK!!!

Trump: Hey journalists, you know when I talked about opening up libel laws? About that…

Journalists: (Unprintable stream of profanity-laden lamentation about the death of the press thanks to Buzzfeed)

Buzzfeed: WE REGRET NOTHING BECAUSE CLICKS.

Twitter: *Explodes*

Anthony Weiner and Bill Clinton: Wait, someone mentioned golden showers?

Vladimir Putin: “To each sex bomb according to his abilities.“

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

What does any of that have to do with Obama's birth certificate being fake?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:U.S. Intelligence Officials Reportedly Warn Israeli Counterparts Against Sharing Info With Trump Administration
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.764711
Shared information could be leaked to Russia and onward to Iran, American officials implied to Israelis in closed meeting, saying Kremlin has 'leverages of pressure' over Trump, Ronen Bergman reports.

The CNN "leak" report failure was not biased enough for you so you had to post an article from "an independent daily newspaper with a broadly liberal outlook both on domestic issues and on international affairs"?

Let's see how that witch hunt works our for ya.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Rev. Johnny Tyler
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rev. Johnny Tyler »

Ironman wrote: While you wipe your tears and hold your therapy dogs, sit back and watch the economy start to get back on its feet

^^^THIS!^^^
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

It just astounds me that these fucking retards are too blind to see how crooked Trump really is. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? He's not gonna last 4 years, let alone ONE year!

And it's pretty funny that almost all of his Cabinet picks contradict what he wants. :lol: :lol: The man has zero clue.
Fuck sigs.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:It just astounds me that these fucking retards are too blind to see how crooked Trump really is. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? He's not gonna last 4 years, let alone ONE year!

And it's pretty funny that almost all of his Cabinet picks contradict what he wants. :lol: :lol: The man has zero clue.

Trump and his temper have no place running this country, totally agreed. But it all comes down to Hillary and that private email server. Trust in politicians had been on a massive downturn for years and this just represented what the face of "crooked" looked like. Like somebody said earlier, it isn't that people wanted to vote for Trump, it is just that people could literally not vote democrat any longer. And she was exactly what people didn't like about politicians.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Lee Greenwood, uh uh, the mighty Lee Greenwood has been booked for the Inauguration of Trump
I tell you something the jokes write themselves.
Talk about a has been and a used to be singer/vocalist from the country genre.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote: I tell you something the jokes write themselves.
For instance?
Image Image
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote: I tell you something the jokes write themselves.
For instance?

Will the next Trump press conference include a live stream
Olds_71_442
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Olds_71_442 »

You wanna see him take a piss on stage!? :shock:
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

Machado wrote:Lee Greenwood, uh uh, the mighty Lee Greenwood has been booked for the Inauguration of Trump
You are really reaching and desperate. Most people who voted for Trump don't think he is the 2nd coming-they voted against fucking Hillary. Just like Anne said above, she personified the crooked politician. Quit fucking blaming Russia, or fake fucking news, and blame Hillary. She fucked up and the democrats fucked up by picking her. Bernie would have probably slaughtered Trump.
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

ChipsRoach wrote:
Machado wrote:Lee Greenwood, uh uh, the mighty Lee Greenwood has been booked for the Inauguration of Trump
You are really reaching and desperate. Most people who voted for Trump don't think he is the 2nd coming-they voted against fucking Hillary. Just like Anne said above, she personified the crooked politician. Quit fucking blaming Russia, or fake fucking news, and blame Hillary. She fucked up and the democrats fucked up by picking her. Bernie would have probably slaughtered Trump.
coulda
shoulda
woulda

listen, the people who voted for Trump are
#1, racists
#2, anti Obama
whether or not it was Hillary or someone else that Obama supported, those same people would not have voted for that candidate. the racists in America were sick and tired
of seeing a minority, a man of color, living in the White House. am I right or am I wrong? c'mon, be honest now!
furthermore, Trump started a fire with his disgusting comments about "aliens". didn't he say or lie to the public amount there being 30 million illegal immigrants that
were coming into the country? I think yes. and you fools believed him. you all believed every single lie he said.
most recently he gets his feelings hurts when Streep pokes fun at him and suddenly Streep is overrated. despite the fact, the fact that two years prior
Trump had only the best things to say about her.

SO EFF U
AND EFF TRUMP
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:It just astounds me that these fucking retards are too blind to see how crooked Trump really is. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? He's not gonna last 4 years, let alone ONE year!

Trump and his temper have no place running this country, totally agreed. But it all comes down to Hillary and that private email server. Trust in politicians had been on a massive downturn for years and this just represented what the face of "crooked" looked like. Like somebody said earlier, it isn't that people wanted to vote for Trump, it is just that people could literally not vote democrat any longer. And she was exactly what people didn't like about politicians.
You have a good point here. It's just too bad the email thing was bullshit and a non-issue. It's just the spin around it was good. It was the thing that would not die. Yes she represents to a lot of people a dynasty in politics, but she's no worse than politicians in general. And as has been noted, she's never been charged with committing any crime, including after the email investigation.