Re: President Trump

Post by LAglamrocker »

Trump follows Vince on twitter! Awesome
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt wrote:The CNN "leak" report failure was not biased enough for you so you had to post an article from "an independent daily newspaper with a broadly liberal outlook both on domestic issues and on international affairs"?

Let's see how that witch hunt works our for ya.

And on Jan 21st...........

LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Ha ha ha Bruce Springsteen cover band is playing!

FU Bruce ha ha
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

Machado wrote:
ChipsRoach wrote:
Machado wrote:Lee Greenwood, uh uh, the mighty Lee Greenwood has been booked for the Inauguration of Trump
I tell you something the jokes write themselves.
Talk about a has been and a used to be singer/vocalist from the country genre.
You are really reaching and desperate. Most people who voted for Trump don't think he is the 2nd coming-they voted against fucking Hillary. Just like Anne said above, she personified the crooked politician. Quit fucking blaming Russia, or fake fucking news, and blame Hillary. She fucked up and the democrats fucked up by picking her. Bernie would have probably slaughtered Trump.
coulda
shoulda
woulda

listen, the people who voted for Trump are
#1, racists
#2, anti Obama
whether or not it was Hillary or someone else that Obama supported, those same people would not have voted for that candidate. the racists in America were sick and tired
of seeing a minority, a man of color, living in the White House. am I right or am I wrong? c'mon, be honest now!
furthermore, Trump started a fire with his disgusting comments about "aliens". didn't he say or lie to the public amount there being 30 million illegal immigrants that
were coming into the country? I think yes. and you fools believed him. you all believed every single lie he said.
most recently he gets his feelings hurts when Streep pokes fun at him and suddenly Streep is overrated. despite the fact, the fact that two years prior
Trump had only the best things to say about her.

SO EFF U
AND EFF TRUMP

You are still using excuses instead of being truthful about Hillary. I voted for Obama twice and I voted against Hillary. Why can't you wrap your head around that?? The easiest thing to do is claim racism, and it sounds stupid when the black dude won twice and the white woman lost. I bet your next excuse will be sexism.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Report: White House press corps may no longer be in the White House
http://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/01 ... /21655301/

A new report claims the Trump administration might boot the press corps from the White House.

Esquire spoke to three senior officials who said the president-elect and his team are strongly considering putting press members elsewhere.

The White House press corps has worked out of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. for decades. If the administration does kick them out, the corps will reportedly move to the Eisenhower Executive Office Building or the White House Conference Center.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

If she would have gone out and actually campaigned she would have won in a run away.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
vanitybinge
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by vanitybinge »

Machado wrote:
ChipsRoach wrote:
Machado wrote:Lee Greenwood, uh uh, the mighty Lee Greenwood has been booked for the Inauguration of Trump
I tell you something the jokes write themselves.
Talk about a has been and a used to be singer/vocalist from the country genre.
You are really reaching and desperate. Most people who voted for Trump don't think he is the 2nd coming-they voted against fucking Hillary. Just like Anne said above, she personified the crooked politician. Quit fucking blaming Russia, or fake fucking news, and blame Hillary. She fucked up and the democrats fucked up by picking her. Bernie would have probably slaughtered Trump.
coulda
shoulda
woulda

listen, the people who voted for Trump are
#1, racists
#2, anti Obama
whether or not it was Hillary or someone else that Obama supported, those same people would not have voted for that candidate. the racists in America were sick and tired
of seeing a minority, a man of color, living in the White House. am I right or am I wrong? c'mon, be honest now!
furthermore, Trump started a fire with his disgusting comments about "aliens". didn't he say or lie to the public amount there being 30 million illegal immigrants that
were coming into the country? I think yes. and you fools believed him. you all believed every single lie he said.
most recently he gets his feelings hurts when Streep pokes fun at him and suddenly Streep is overrated. despite the fact, the fact that two years prior
Trump had only the best things to say about her.

SO EFF U
AND EFF TRUMP

Unkindly go fucking fuck yourself
In the paper, seems a florist
Found in Lincoln Park, died of some anemia
No one raped her, poor Doloris,
Just detained her and drained her on the spot
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

TenBenny wrote:
You have a good point here. It's just too bad the email thing was bullshit and a non-issue. It's just the spin around it was good. It was the thing that would not die. Yes she represents to a lot of people a dynasty in politics, but she's no worse than politicians in general. And as has been noted, she's never been charged with committing any crime, including after the email investigation.

Her having a private email server was a "non-issue"? Tell me you are fucking kidding. The "email thing"????
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

I can't wait to see him throw out the first pitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he throws like a girl. Or he'll send one of his flunkies out.
Fuck sigs.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:I can't wait to see him throw out the first pitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he throws like a girl. Or he'll send one of his flunkies out.
Can't look much worse than Obama does pitching (speaking of throwing "like a girl").

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
TawnyVonJagger wrote:I can't wait to see him throw out the first pitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he throws like a girl. Or he'll send one of his flunkies out.
Can't look much worse than Obama does pitching (speaking of throwing "like a girl").

Trump's throw would be Baba Booey-esque.
Fuck sigs.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Cuckstop's more of a catcher.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Yes, by all means let's base the presidency on baseball playing abilities. Hell, I would bet good money that David Ortiz would be a better leader of the free world than Donald Dick.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

“I was always the best athlete. Something that nobody knew about me. …I was the best baseball player in New York when I was young. … But I also knew that it was very limited, because in those days you couldn’t even make a lot of money playing baseball. … Everybody wanted me to be a baseball player. But I was good in other sports too. I was good in wresting, I was very good at football. I was always the best at sports.”

http://www.sportsgrid.com/as-seen-on-tv ... -new-york/

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
johnk5150

Post by johnk5150 »

exitflagger wrote:Yes, by all means let's base the presidency on baseball playing abilities. Hell, I would bet good money that David Ortiz would be a better leader of the free world than Donald Dick.
This is what the election has become. We have insults about small hands and election rigging. Hillary lost for a reason. Now we're stuck with an idiotic SNL skit for 4 years. The democrats suck right now. I have to go throw up.
He's like the Liberace of bass & pot.

$tevil
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote:I was good in wresting
I hear he rested during Vietnam too.
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
You have a good point here. It's just too bad the email thing was bullshit and a non-issue. It's just the spin around it was good. It was the thing that would not die. Yes she represents to a lot of people a dynasty in politics, but she's no worse than politicians in general. And as has been noted, she's never been charged with committing any crime, including after the email investigation.

Her having a private email server was a "non-issue"? Tell me you are fucking kidding. The "email thing"????
Explain.
ImageImage
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:
TenBenny wrote:

Explain.
You need me to explain what a server is?
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:

Explain.
Can you clean it with a cloth?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

If you voted for Trump, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
Danzig in the Dark

Anne_Thrax wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:

Explain.
Yes. Then you can explain the issue with it.
ImageImage
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Stoner wrote:If you voted for Hillary, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
Danzig in the Dark

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Stoner wrote:If you voted for Hillary, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
cantstop, you are the poster child for ignorant moral sleepwalking pieces of shit, in addition to abortion.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Did you cast a relevant anti-Clinton vote in this election? No? Then STFU.
ImageImage
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Stoner wrote:If you voted for Trump, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
Hey Stoner, let me know when you feel like updating ur SIG to fix the Trump pic and honor the sig bet that you initiated with me. I PMd you and the mod about it two months ago. I'm sure so you were just busy and not being a fucking coward, so here it is for you in the right format.

Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

^^^^^^Speaking of ignorant, immoral, sleepwalking, pieces of shit.^^^^^^
Trist805
I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK

Post by Trist805 »

Efilnikufesin wrote:^^^^^^Speaking of ignorant, immoral, sleepwalking, pieces of shit.^^^^^^
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Trist805 wrote:
Stoner wrote:If you voted for Trump, you're an ignorant moral sleepwalking piece of shit.
Hey Stoner, let me know when you feel like updating ur SIG to fix the Trump pic and honor the sig bet that you initiated with me. I PMd you and the mod about it two months ago. I'm sure so you were just busy and not being a fucking coward, so here it is for you in the right format.

She honored the bet by inserting the picture you gave her into her sig. The fact that it got deleted from the hosting site was YOUR fuck-up. You dropped the ball idiot, bet's over.

Leave it to a Trumptard. :lol:
ImageImage
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

Trist, I put the pictures you sent me in my sig. Unlike this dumpsterfire that you and your mouthbreathing brethren have unleashed on this country, I have no obligation, much less desire, to clean up any mess that is a direct result of your ignorance. I also did not and still do not see any messages from you whining about your inability to provide a proper link, so maybe you can't send private messages either?

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, "Suck a fucking dick, you technically inept crybaby".