Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump

Post by vlad »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
vlad wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:^^
that's not meth addiction. That is what happens to you on the outside when you sell your soul.
She got that whole Dorian Gray thing backwards. The portrait she has stashed in the attic is getting younger and prettier everyday.

Has BLOTUS run out of people to fill even this position? He's got Mulvaney in the OMB and now, in a kind of hostile takeover, heading the CFPB. He wants Pompeo moved to State (Tillerson out?) so he would have to appoint another person to head the CIA.

Meanwhile he's reissuing remastered versions of his old hits. Obama's birth certificate, Hillary's everything, election "fraud", Fake News, etc. Oh and just how "luxurious" the tax plan will be. His oldest "hit", "I won't benefit" from the tax plan.
You forgot that he is now claiming that was maybe not his voice on the Access Hollywood tape. That one is my favorite. Since he and his campaign released a video where he said it was him and then apologized for it.
SMH
Oh fuck you're right.

Though I wouldn't consider that a remaster, but him rerecording music so the original musicians are left out. god, what an
asshole.

edit: Holy fuck. Trump tweeted a shitty reply to Theresa May after she called him out for retweeting a radical racist's videos. But he sent it to the wrong Theresa May!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11 ... -row-anti/
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote:
Meanwhile he's reissuing remastered versions of his old hits. Obama's birth certificate, Hillary's everything, election "fraud", Fake News, etc. Oh and just how "luxurious" the tax plan will be. His oldest "hit", "I won't benefit" from the tax plan.
Some of the talking heads have suggested that he's just throwing rocks because something really SCARY to him is getting really close, and he knows it.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
vlad wrote:
Some of the talking heads have suggested that he's just throwing rocks because something really SCARY to him is getting really close, and he knows it.
What the heck happened to Anonymous? Those cats still workin' on this or what?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Well, this is disappointing. Looks like McCain will vote for this shitty GOP tax plan. Just when you think you can count on the man for some sanity, he falls in line again.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3625 ... epublicans
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

And Rex called me a name. *sniff*
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Tillerson getting fired very soon.
Tax cuts raise taxes on the chumps who voted for Trump
Sick people get a YUGE tax hike since they can't deduct their medical expenses.

Year 1 almost done and the country is much worse off than it was in 2016.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

vlad wrote:So..that opioid crisis? Apparently Jared is too busy bringing peace to the Middle East (or being grilled by investigators) to get to it. So BLOTUS has found another completely qualified person to step in.

Kellyanne Conway.

https://gizmodo.com/we-regret-to-inform ... D=ref_fark
Fuck Drumpf should just hire Nikki Sixx already... He has more experience with opoids writing the fiction in the Heroin Diaries than Conjob does...
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Sebastian Bach‏Verified account
@sebastianbach
1h1 hour ago
More Sebastian Bach Retweeted Donald Trump Jr.
Can a grown man get in trouble for tweeting this depraved bullshit?

Donald Trump Jr.
Verified account

@DonaldJTrumpJr
Hypothetical question? Can my 2 year old get in trouble 4 sexual harassment for asking his teacher to come to his place naked after school?
28 replies 24 retweets 131 likes
Reply 28 Retweeted 24 Liked 131 Direct message
Fuck sigs.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

vlad wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:How Project Veritas can stoop to such bullshit in trying to condone Moore's alleged sexual deviancy just to get a fucking Republican elected so Drumpf has one more vote is stupefying... Has this country sunk this low?

You know that Fake News Trophy BLOTUS was tweeting about this past weekend? I think we have a winner! Project Veritas, come and get your prize.
Actually, according to Rasmussen, Trump’s favorite pollster, Fox News won the Fake News Trophy: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/362569 ... ews-trophy
hendrix74

Post by hendrix74 »

Flynn is pleading guilty for lying to the FBI. Hmmm... did that happen to someone recently? Oh wait, Papadopoulos did the same thing and flipped.

https://thinkprogress.org/michael-flynn ... 15c614f54/

On Friday morning, former national security adviser Michael Flynn was taken into federal custody for making false statements to the FBI. It’s the latest stunning twist in the ongoing Russia investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

According to court documents, Flynn has been charged with “willfully and knowingly” making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI regarding his conversations with senior Russian diplomat and former ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. CBS News reported that Flynn turned himself in on Friday morning and was subsequently processed and scheduled for a federal court hearing, reportedly before U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras at 10:30 a.m. ET.

He is expected to plead guilty.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

hendrix74 wrote:Flynn is pleading guilty for lying to the FBI. Hmmm... did that happen to someone recently? Oh wait, Papadopoulos did the same thing and flipped.

https://thinkprogress.org/michael-flynn ... 15c614f54/

On Friday morning, former national security adviser Michael Flynn was taken into federal custody for making false statements to the FBI. It’s the latest stunning twist in the ongoing Russia investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

According to court documents, Flynn has been charged with “willfully and knowingly” making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the FBI regarding his conversations with senior Russian diplomat and former ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak. CBS News reported that Flynn turned himself in on Friday morning and was subsequently processed and scheduled for a federal court hearing, reportedly before U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras at 10:30 a.m. ET.

He is expected to plead guilty.
Maybe this is why Trump has been on a twitter rampage in the last couple of days, about everything else but this.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

Trump Pressed Top Republicans to End Senate Russian Inquiry

Too late NOW!
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

I wonder if he's going to try and fire Mueller now. This isn't the Apprentice Don, this is real life with real consequences.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

hendrix74 wrote:
vlad wrote:You know that Fake News Trophy BLOTUS was tweeting about this past weekend? I think we have a winner! Project Veritas, come and get your prize.
Actually, according to Rasmussen, Trump’s favorite pollster, Fox News won the Fake News Trophy: http://thehill.com/homenews/news/362569 ... ews-trophy
Which is exactly why, when Donnie put this little idea out there, he very explicitly excluded Fox News from the running.

And it bears repeating every time our bullshit-fountain of a president utters the term "fake news" that he seems to have no clue what it really applies to. He claims to have invented it (bullshit) and he redirected the term to refer to news coverage that points out his idiocy and incompetence, when it really refers to ACTUAL, OFFICIALLY VERIFIED fabricated internet news stories that skewed the election in his favor.

The misnomer of "Fake news" is Trump's fraudulent/scam masterstroke. And history will absolutely eviscerate him for it. You can count on that.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

We can only hope he is vilified as badly as Nixon. Can you imagine what this joker's "Presidential Library" will look like, if it's even started?
Pierce Foreskin

stocknsocks wrote:I wonder if he's going to try and fire Mueller now. This isn't the Apprentice Don, this is real life with real consequences.
If he does, it think it will genuinely be the beginning of the end.
But who knows, Republican in the house and senate are not falling all over themselves for country first.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:I wonder if he's going to try and fire Mueller now. This isn't the Apprentice Don, this is real life with real consequences.
But who knows, Republican in the house and senate are not falling all over themselves for country first.
I don't know, there may be just enough moral outrage considering how low his approval rating are and how far the house and senate and willing to go for him. I think it might actually start the impeachment process but I think we need someone with better knowledge of that to weigh in.

I swear that this has to be the plot of Transmetropolitan. I thought the comic was great but there was no way that could actually happen.
Pierce Foreskin

stocknsocks wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
I don't know, there may be just enough moral outrage considering how low his approval rating are and how far the house and senate and willing to go for him. I think it might actually start the impeachment process but I think we need someone with better knowledge of that to weigh in.

I swear that this has to be the plot of Transmetropolitan. I thought the comic was great but there was no way that could actually happen.
If they fail to get the tax plan through, they may figure they have nothing to lose, since they will have gotten nothing substantial done in year one with the Presidency, the house and the senate.
But like I said, I don't have a lot of faith that it will happen, even though I think it should.
hendrix74

Post by hendrix74 »

... aaaaaaaaaaaaand Flynn is flipping: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael- ... d=50849354

Merry Xmas! 8)

Retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, once a member of President Trump’s inner circle of advisers, has pleaded guilty in a deal with the Special Counsel investigating foreign meddling in the 2016 elections in which he admits to lying to the FBI about his back-channel conversations with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn’s plea signals the former top adviser to President Trump is now cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team. A brief statement released by Mueller’s team Friday morning does not say what information Flynn has provided the government as part of the deal, but people familiar with the agreement told ABC News Friday he has made a decision to assist investigators.

The general told confidants about his decision to plead guilty in the last 24 hours, according to people close to Flynn, who say the former adviser feels President Trump has abandoned him and has agreed to answer questions about the president or anyone else.

Flynn was charged with lying to the FBI about the nature of his conversations with then-Russian ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Those conversations led Russian officials to temper their response to increased U.S. sanctions, according to the charging documents. The charge means Flynn could face up to 5 years in prison.

Flynn becomes the latest and most-senior Trump associate to face charges in Mueller's probe and is scheduled to appear in court at 10:30 a.m. He has already been processed at the FBI Washington Field Office, according to FBI officials, where he was fingerprinted and photographed.

Flynn had initially resisted cooperating with the investigation, according to people close to the retired general, but he has been facing mounting legal debts and plans to sell his house to help defray costs.

He only recently learned the full scope of the charges he could potentially face. Last week, Trump lawyers received calls from Flynn’s lawyer Robert Kelner, alerting them that he could no longer participate in information exchanges with other possible Mueller targets, the first public indication that a plea deal was in the works.

On Monday, Kelner was spotted exiting a meeting at Mueller’s offices in Washington, ABC News reported.

Flynn is a decorated military officer who once headed the Defense Intelligence Agency and, after leaving government, spoke frequently at Trump campaign rallies. He began facing scrutiny after it was learned he took payment to attend a Russian television event, at which he appeared seated next to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

That scrutiny only increased after he took over as Trump’s national security adviser. He was ultimately forced to resign after just a few weeks on the job after it was revealed that he misled Vice President Mike Pence and other administration officials about his meeting with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn initially denied that he discussed U.S. sanctions placed on Russia with Kislyak, but transcripts of Flynn and Kislyak’s phone calls reviewed by Justice Department lawyers showed otherwise.

Flynn was paid over $500,000 by foreign clients for consulting work and speaking fees – including contracts he allegedly failed to list on applications for security clearances and financial disclosure forms. He also only belatedly disclosed lobbying work his firm engaged in on behalf of the Turkish government.

Trump reportedly attempted to persuade the FBI to drop its investigation into Flynn’s conduct. In a Feb. 14 meeting at the White House, Trump reportedly told then-FBI Director James Comey to “let this go.”

“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Trump told Comey, according to a memo Comey wrote afterwards, which was later described by the New York Times. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”

On Oct. 30, two members of Trump's campaign staff, former campaign chair Paul Manafort and his longtime associate Rick Gates, were indicted on 12 counts brought by Mueller's team related to work done prior to joining the Trump campaign, including conspiracy against the U.S., conspiracy to launder money and serving as an unregistered agent of a foreign principal.

That same day, it was also revealed that a third Trump campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty earlier in the month to making false statements to FBI agents probing his attempts to arrange a meeting between Russian officials and the campaign.
hendrix74

Post by hendrix74 »

JUST IN: @BrianRoss on @ABC News Special Report: Michael Flynn promised "full cooperation to the Mueller team" and is prepared to testify that as a candidate, Donald Trump "directed him to make contact with the Russians." 8)
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
stocknsocks wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

If they fail to get the tax plan through, they may figure they have nothing to lose, since they will have gotten nothing substantial done in year one with the Presidency, the house and the senate.
But like I said, I don't have a lot of faith that it will happen, even though I think it should.
The "tax bill" or give more money to the rich is a lot like Reagan's voodoo economics if remember right. That worked out GREAT right? Right??

Adding:

I knew Flynn would cave but we don't know what he's admitted to Mueller yet. The wheels move slow but they do move.
hendrix74

Post by hendrix74 »

And Flynn's going to take them all down. I can only get so hard.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1 ... ily-others

"Flynn reportedly prepared to testify against 'Trump, members of the Trump family, others'
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

I figured he would take a plea deal, he isn't a complete moron. Now as far as what he says and what can be proven will be up next. Unless the flaming cheeto in charge tries to fire Mueller and then I think all bets are off.

I truly hope our country can survive this without having another civil war.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lock him up!

So the son of Trump's lawyer was on Fox to talk about Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch this morning when the news broke. and this was his response:
"Yeah," Sekulow replied. "And I think that that could still work with the plea deal itself, it depends on who is taking him to court, whether it is the special counsel or another matter. But if it is the special counsel - it should be under that jurisdiction - then those false statements, it could be that he is being with them, that could then lead to, if it is correct, and we don't know if he actually does have a plea deal or not, but if it's correct that could be the catalyst against the actual plea deal."
Did he go to the Sarah Palin School of Public Speechifying? And why is the SON of Trump's personal lawyer going on Fox to talk about CLINTON!!!!. Who is next? Kushner's dermatologist talking about Hillary's e-mails?
LJP 2002-2014

Pierce Foreskin

hendrix74 wrote:And Flynn's going to take them all down. I can only get so hard.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/1 ... ily-others

"Flynn reportedly prepared to testify against 'Trump, members of the Trump family, others'
Yeah I am all chubbed up over this too.
But I just don't know, I don't see a Goldwater/Rhodes situation in 2017/2018 where anyone in the senate or congress tell Trump he doesn't have the votes to avoid removal from office.
I want to believe this is the beginning of the end, but haven't we been down that road before?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Hope springs eternal.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
stocknsocks

Post by stocknsocks »

exitflagger wrote:Hope often springs a leak.
FTFY :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Meanwhile, Carrier just laid off 600.
LJP 2002-2014

Pierce Foreskin

This admin is either tone deaf, or really believes they will not go down.

The guilty plea entered by former U.S. national security adviser Michael Flynn to a charge of lying to the FBI implicates Flynn alone, the White House said in a statement on Friday.
"Nothing about the guilty plea or the charge implicates anyone other than Mr. Flynn," said Ty Cobb, a White House attorney.

"The false statements involved mirror the false statements to White House officials which resulted in his resignation in February of this year," Cobb said, adding that the plea "clears the way for a prompt and reasonable conclusion" of the Office of the Special Counsel's probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and potential collusion by Trump's campaign.

Wait, so what? Now he resigned? I thought he was fired?