Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

vlad wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 am Well hell, what am I gong to do with this Korean Summit Challenge coin now?

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-co ... hin-2018-5
Brilliant deal maker better hurry with his Nobel Peace Prize before starting nuclear wars with both North Korea and Iran.

Seriously, how can anybody still support this total fucking loser? The only argument the Trumptards have is "WINNING lol", when all he does is fail LAMF.
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump Jumps At Chance To Cancel Summit, Beating Kim Jong-un To Punch
http://deadline.com/2018/05/donald-trum ... 202397217/

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am
vlad wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 am Well hell, what am I gong to do with this Korean Summit Challenge coin now?

Brilliant deal maker better hurry with his Nobel Peace Prize before starting nuclear wars with both North Korea and Iran.

Seriously, how can anybody still support this total fucking loser? The only argument the Trumptards have is "WINNING lol", when all he does is fail LAMF.

Pence tweeted "#Winning" in response to the NFL ban of kneeling during the anthem.

This Trump presidency is a real litmus test. People who joined and continue to join up with his team did/do so because they're bad people on some level to begin with, not because they're decent people who merely got infected by his vileness. I mean look at that. That was Pence's response to the decision? Really classy, vice president.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:11 am Trump can't block users on Twitter, federal judge rules

A federal judge in New York ruled Wednesday that President Trump is in violation of the Constitution when he blocks users on Twitter.

:lol:

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/23/media/j ... index.html

Orange, thin skin.

#ImpeachNowPrisonNow
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

TenBenny wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 4:58 pm
SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:27 am

Pence tweeted "#Winning" in response to the NFL ban of kneeling during the anthem.

This Trump presidency is a real litmus test. People who joined and continue to join up with his team did/do so because they're bad people on some level to begin with, not because they're decent people who merely got infected by his vileness. I mean look at that. That was Pence's response to the decision? Really classy, vice president.
Can't stand that fucking religious nut job.

His skeletons need to be rattled.
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

BlackCrypt wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 5:31 pm Image
He still gets the Nobel Peace Prize that they were wanting to give him, right? I mean, they had tentative plans to meet. if that doesnt qualify, what does?
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Collectibles from the Trump store. Collect 'em all! Impress your friends! Support love for the USA and all it's goodies!
https://www.trumpstore.com/collections/ ... llectibles

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-son-c ... 15529.html

'Trump's son should be concerned': Wiretaps show Trump Jr. met with Putin ally.

#ImpeachNowPrisonNow
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Instead, of starting a new thread. I'll leave this here:

And, no way, this is fucking true:

Trump says he's 'not familiar' with Weinstein case

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said he is "not familiar" with the Harvey Weinstein case when asked for his reaction to the former Hollywood producer being charged with rape and sex abuse Friday.

Trump told reporters on the South Lawn of the White House that he didn't "know anything about it," but added, "It's really too bad. Really too bad."

In October, when the flood of accusations from dozens of women began to come out against Weinstein, Trump told reporters at the time: "I've known Harvey Weinstein for a long time, I'm not at all surprised to see it."

Weinstein turned himself in to authorities Friday morning and was arrested and processed on charges of rape, committing a criminal sex act, sexual abuse and sexual misconduct, according to the New York Police Department.

Harvey Weinstein is charged with rape and sex abuse in cases involving 2 women
The charges stem from incidents with two separate women, the NYPD said in a statement, and were the result of a joint investigation between police and the Manhattan district attorney's office.

Weinstein is also under investigation for alleged sex crimes in Los Angeles and London. Federal prosecutors in New York have started a sex crimes investigation involving him, according to The Wall Street Journal.
The charges follow a flood of accusations against Weinstein that led women around the world to come forward with accounts of being sexually harassed by powerful men. His accusers welcomed the news as a sign that the tables were finally turning -- not only on him but on other accused predators.

During the election, at least 15 women made allegations against Trump ranging from sexual harassment and sexual assault to lewd behavior around women. They came forward in the wake of a 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape of Trump released in October 2016 that caught him saying on a hot mic: "And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the p****. You can do anything."

But the White House -- through press secretary Sarah Sanders and others -- has dismissed all the allegations against him as old news that had been litigated during the 2016 campaign.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Spanky and the Nobel Peace Prize
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/n ... ze-w520753

Like a lot of things that involve Donald Trump, the campaign to award the president the Peace Prize began as a fraud.

On February 27th, the Nobel committee announced that someone had forged a nomination for Trump to win the award, while also noting for the first time that the same thing happened last year. The committee referred the forgeries to Oslo police, whose investigators contacted the FBI, suggesting that the forgeries came from the United States.

A little over a week later, Rep. Luke Messer from Indiana released a statement floating the idea in earnest on account of Trump's much-hyped negotiations with Kim Jong-un. "If North Korea talks lead to concrete action, President Trump should be well on his way to his own Nobel Peace Prize," he wrote, adding that Obama received his Peace Prize in 2009 "for being a charming presidential candidate."

But merely voicing support for Trump to bring home the prize wasn't enough for some Republicans. On May 2nd, a group of 18 congressmen led by Messer submitted a letter to the Nobel committee nominating Trump for the prestigious award, the winner of which will be announced in October. A few weeks after that, a group of seven governors led by South Carolina's Henry McMaster submitted a letter of their own, calling the negotiations with North Korea an "unprecedented victory for global peace and security."

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 am Instead, of starting a new thread. I'll leave this here:

In October, when the flood of accusations from dozens of women began to come out against Weinstein, Trump told reporters at the time: "I've known Harvey Weinstein for a long time, I'm not at all surprised to see it."
It's like he isn't aware that things he's said in the past are available. :roll:

I'll just leave this here, because it made me laugh. someone elsewhere described him like this:
He's the Colonel Kurtz of the Three Stooges.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

vlad wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 3:25 pm
milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:44 am Instead, of starting a new thread. I'll leave this here:

It's like he isn't aware that things he's said in the past are available. :roll:

I'll just leave this here, because it made me laugh. someone elsewhere described him like this:
He's the Colonel Kurtz of the Three Stooges.

Oh, you can leave whatever you want, while riding my post.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

uwec95
Headlining Clubs

Post by uwec95 »

How the fuck did he think that this was a good thing to Tweet on Memorial Day? Ridiculous.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

uwec95 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:50 am How the fuck did he think that this was a good thing to Tweet on Memorial Day? Ridiculous.

Because he knows his supporters will swallow this shit hook, line and sinker. They can go to liberal web sites and say "see, he's getting nig...I mean blacks all kinds of jobs! He's not a wacist so their!"
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Rorysfan wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 1:43 pm
uwec95 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:50 am How the fuck did he think that this was a good thing to Tweet on Memorial Day? Ridiculous.
Because he knows his supporters will swallow this shit hook, line and sinker. They can go to liberal web sites and say "see, he's getting nig...I mean blacks all kinds of jobs! He's not a wacist so their!"
This made me lol ( "wacist so their" made me laugh, because it's true) and kinda want to cry too.
Happy Memorial Day? REALLY?
What's happy about dead soldiers????
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

He puts the ME into Memorial Day! ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck sigs.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Well in some good news, I'm sure everyone else is happy Ivanka landed 7 new trademarks with China (making that 13 total in the last couple of weeks)... On the heels of daddy trying to save Chinese company ZTE from going bust..

I'm sure those products will be made with much better quality than if her shit were made here in America, by Americans. Her daddy should start an America First cause...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Drumpf has now turned his attention to the midterms and is stressing that Democrats and Mueller plan to use the Russia "witch hunt" to meddle in the elections. He's already working to discredit the party and by extension whoever it enters into the races.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... rms-610041
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Ivanka Trump abruptly exits White House conference call after questions on Chinese trademarks
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ivanka-tru ... 018-05-29/

While the White House press corp has figured out to employ the "listening mode" function for conference calls with reporters, they are still mastering the task of gracefully dodging awkward questions that administration officials do not want to answer.

On a background call hosted by Ivanka Trump and Holli Richmond, director of the President Trump's Council on Sports, Fitness, and Nutrition, in advance of "White House Sports and Fitness Day," one of the hosts dropped off of the call after being asked to comment on her father's new exercise regimen and questions pertaining to Chinese trademarks being awarded to her fashion brand.

"You can refer those questions to the press office," press aide Ninio Fetalvo told reporters Tuesday after Ivanka Trump was asked to address questions about her company.

The White House did not respond to CBS News' request for comment.

CNN followed up by asking Ivanka for an update on her father's fitness after Dr. Ronny Jackson notified the White House press corps earlier in the year that he had advised the president to lose some weight in 2018.

"So Ivanka had to step out for another meeting, but Holli is here to take on the additional questions," Fetalvo replied after a brief pause.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump Asked Sessions to Retain Control of Russia Inquiry After His Recusal
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/us/p ... ction.html

Trump, fast-food lover and exercise avoider, tells nation about importance of fitness
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... 358b17399d

It is Sports and Fitness Day at the White House.

That meant President Trump — a man who has spoken out on the dangers of exercising and devours McDonald’s, KFC chicken, chocolate cake and double scoops of vanilla ice cream — spent his afternoon lecturing the nation on the importance of staying fit.

The fitness event Wednesday afternoon on the White House lawn focused on how much children benefit from team sports and featured activities including flag football, baseball, golf, volleyball, soccer and track and field. For the most part, Trump avoided all of the above at the event, looking on in his suit and tie while others took part. But at one point, he appeared to step into a baseball batting cage and take a swing.

The fleeting moment caught on camera was one of the rare occasions during Trump's presidency — outside of his leisurely golf outings — where there was photographic evidence of him engaging in exercise.

grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

LMAO. Some serious trolling right there. The art of the deal on full display, eh? Summit coins not accepted.

http://thehill.com/policy/international ... pons-could
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 8:20 am Dump to ban luxury German cars:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ars-report
From the article:
A number of German automakers have plants in the U.S., including Mercedes-Benz in Alabama and BMW in South Carolina.
If memory serves, a whole lot of those luxury German cars made in the USA are exported outside the country.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts