Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Sanctions don't mean anything without the EU joining. Iran has no reason to renegotiate the deal. Another idiotic move by Spanky.

Value of goods imported from and exported to Iran

EU:
2015 $9.2bn
2016 $16.4bn
2017 $25bn

US:
2015 $293m
2016 $260m
2017 $201m
(US Census Bureau/European Commission)
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Look for the doomsday clock to take another tick towards midnight. MAGA!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:59 pm Look for the doomsday clock to take another tick towards midnight. MAGA!
That'll teach us to be loyal, right?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

GoodJudge wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:22 pm Another strong reason why Trump wants to get rid of it. Crush the legacy, regardless of merit. I wonder how Obama feels about it - sad, angry or just kicking back with his money pile and saying to himself "it's not my problem any more"?
From Obama's Facebook page:

There are few issues more important to the security of the United States than the potential spread of nuclear weapons, or the potential for even more destructive war in the Middle East. That’s why the United States negotiated the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in the first place.

The reality is clear. The JCPOA is working – that is a view shared by our European allies, independent experts, and the current U.S. Secretary of Defense. The JCPOA is in America’s interest – it has significantly rolled back Iran’s nuclear program. And the JCPOA is a model for what diplomacy can accomplish – its inspections and verification regime is precisely what the United States should be working to put in place with North Korea. Indeed, at a time when we are all rooting for diplomacy with North Korea to succeed, walking away from the JCPOA risks losing a deal that accomplishes – with Iran – the very outcome that we are pursuing with the North Koreans.

That is why today’s announcement is so misguided. Walking away from the JCPOA turns our back on America’s closest allies, and an agreement that our country’s leading diplomats, scientists, and intelligence professionals negotiated. In a democracy, there will always be changes in policies and priorities from one Administration to the next. But the consistent flouting of agreements that our country is a party to risks eroding America’s credibility, and puts us at odds with the world’s major powers.

Debates in our country should be informed by facts, especially debates that have proven to be divisive. So it’s important to review several facts about the JCPOA.

First, the JCPOA was not just an agreement between my Administration and the Iranian government. After years of building an international coalition that could impose crippling sanctions on Iran, we reached the JCPOA together with the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the European Union, Russia, China, and Iran. It is a multilateral arms control deal, unanimously endorsed by a United Nations Security Council Resolution.

Second, the JCPOA has worked in rolling back Iran’s nuclear program. For decades, Iran had steadily advanced its nuclear program, approaching the point where they could rapidly produce enough fissile material to build a bomb. The JCPOA put a lid on that breakout capacity. Since the JCPOA was implemented, Iran has destroyed the core of a reactor that could have produced weapons-grade plutonium; removed two-thirds of its centrifuges (over 13,000) and placed them under international monitoring; and eliminated 97 percent of its stockpile of enriched uranium – the raw materials necessary for a bomb. So by any measure, the JCPOA has imposed strict limitations on Iran's nuclear program and achieved real results.

Third, the JCPOA does not rely on trust – it is rooted in the most far-reaching inspections and verification regime ever negotiated in an arms control deal. Iran’s nuclear facilities are strictly monitored. International monitors also have access to Iran’s entire nuclear supply chain, so that we can catch them if they cheat. Without the JCPOA, this monitoring and inspections regime would go away.

Fourth, Iran is complying with the JCPOA. That was not simply the view of my Administration. The United States intelligence community has continued to find that Iran is meeting its responsibilities under the deal, and has reported as much to Congress. So have our closest allies, and the international agency responsible for verifying Iranian compliance – the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Fifth, the JCPOA does not expire. The prohibition on Iran ever obtaining a nuclear weapon is permanent. Some of the most important and intrusive inspections codified by the JCPOA are permanent. Even as some of the provisions in the JCPOA do become less strict with time, this won’t happen until ten, fifteen, twenty, or twenty-five years into the deal, so there is little reason to put those restrictions at risk today.

Finally, the JCPOA was never intended to solve all of our problems with Iran. We were clear-eyed that Iran engages in destabilizing behavior – including support for terrorism, and threats toward Israel and its neighbors. But that’s precisely why it was so important that we prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Every aspect of Iranian behavior that is troubling is far more dangerous if their nuclear program is unconstrained. Our ability to confront Iran’s destabilizing behavior – and to sustain a unity of purpose with our allies – is strengthened with the JCPOA, and weakened without it.

Because of these facts, I believe that the decision to put the JCPOA at risk without any Iranian violation of the deal is a serious mistake. Without the JCPOA, the United States could eventually be left with a losing choice between a nuclear-armed Iran or another war in the Middle East. We all know the dangers of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon. It could embolden an already dangerous regime; threaten our friends with destruction; pose unacceptable dangers to America’s own security; and trigger an arms race in the world’s most dangerous region. If the constraints on Iran’s nuclear program under the JCPOA are lost, we could be hastening the day when we are faced with the choice between living with that threat, or going to war to prevent it.

In a dangerous world, America must be able to rely in part on strong, principled diplomacy to secure our country. We have been safer in the years since we achieved the JCPOA, thanks in part to the work of our diplomats, many members of Congress, and our allies. Going forward, I hope that Americans continue to speak out in support of the kind of strong, principled, fact-based, and unifying leadership that can best secure our country and uphold our responsibilities around the globe.
Fuck sigs.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

exitflagger wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 3:59 pm Look for the doomsday clock to take another tick towards midnight. MAGA!
When is it gonna be changed to a digital clock?
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

exitflagger wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 7:10 am
Turner Coates wrote: 7. "The Faith of Donald J. Trump: A Spiritual Biography," by David Brody
This would be hilarious if it weren't so horrifyingly real.

"The Faith of Donald J. Trump: A Spiritual Pussy Grab," by David Brody
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Get ready for $100/barrel oil and $3.50/gallon gasoline.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GASREGM
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:
GoodJudge wrote:Another strong reason why Trump wants to get rid of it. Crush the legacy, regardless of merit. I wonder how Obama feels about it - sad, angry or just kicking back with his money pile and saying to himself "it's not my problem any more"?
From Obama's Facebook page: rest of quote deleted, scroll back up if you want to read it
Thanks for copying that. Shame that most people will never read because even though it's really interesting and makes perfect sense, it's TLDR, it doesn't have any hashtags or buzzwords like "great" and "bigly" and "covfefe".

#sad. #worldisfucked.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:55 pm This is the worst shit he pulled yet. Just astoundingly reckless, idiotic and hypocritical. Iran complied with everything, USA is now completely unreliable regarding any global treaties. Any hopes for long-term Middle-Eastern peace negotiations just got blown to pieces. Look who's cheering, the good friends from Saudi involved with a genocide in Yemen; and Israel, who have no business calling out anybody else for breaches of international humanitarian laws either. Never mind who's actually stacking nukes here. Fuck Drumpf. This sets back the world by so many years. At this point, I wish any Western country would grow some balls and flat-out quit dealing with this fool, economy be damned.
This can not be repeated enough, all of it.

Are the Houthi using arms, big and small that have "made in Iran" on them? Yes. Are the Saudis and their Yemeni counterparts using missiles that are "made in the USA"? After BLOTUS' Qatar fuck-up (forgetting or never even being aware that our biggest base in the region is in fucking QATAR) it is pretty obvious he is being led by the true PNAC holdovers and the Saudis who gives him pretty things. Yes, yes, it is more complicated than that, but none of that has squat all to do with the multi-nation Iran nuclear deal.

The really pissy part of me hopes that if Trumpy threatens the countries, our fucking allies that continue to abide with the agreement, with sanctions that they and the rest of the world turns it around and sanctions the fuck out of us.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
David Lee Hasselhoff
Headlining Clubs

Post by David Lee Hasselhoff »

Good luck negotiating nuclear agreement with North Korea after this shitshow! Art of the deal :lol:
"Even my songwriting has been adversely affected as my guitar brushes against my sensitive breasts thus disrupting my very concentration ceasing valuable production.”
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/FoxNewsInsider/stat ... 2710634496
Oliver North: @realDonaldTrump Should Sanction Iran and Anybody Who Does Business With Them @foxandfriends
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Hollywood's Burning
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Hollywood's Burning »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:55 pm This is the worst shit he pulled yet. Just astoundingly reckless, idiotic and hypocritical. Iran complied with everything, USA is now completely unreliable regarding any global treaties. Any hopes for long-term Middle-Eastern peace negotiations just got blown to pieces. Look who's cheering, the good friends from Saudi involved with a genocide in Yemen; and Israel, who have no business calling out anybody else for breaches of international humanitarian laws either. Never mind who's actually stacking nukes here. Fuck Drumpf. This sets back the world by so many years. At this point, I wish any Western country would grow some balls and flat-out quit dealing with this fool, economy be damned.
That may well happen. Let's face it - what we have done here is blatantly turn our backs on our allies. If it wasn't already, US credibility as a global partner has just been shot to hell.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

Hollywood's Burning wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 am
That may well happen. Let's face it - what we have done here is blatantly turn our backs on our allies. If it wasn't already, US credibility as a global partner has just been shot to hell.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

vlad wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:04 am :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/FoxNewsInsider/stat ... 2710634496
Oliver North: @realDonaldTrump Should Sanction Iran and Anybody Who Does Business With Them @foxandfriends
LMFAO, they look as unhinged as they did when Trump rambled for 30 minutes about getting his ass spanked.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 11:20 am LMFAO, they look as unhinged as they did when Trump rambled for 30 minutes about getting his ass spanked.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Post by SeminiferousButtNoid »

GoodJudge wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:22 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pmThis is extremely reckless and serves no one's interests.
Except Israel's and the Saudi's - the first geo-politically, esp. because it immediately counters Hizbollah increasing their vote and parliamentary representation in the Lebanese elections, and the second for its own geopolitics (essentially a pissing contest between Riyadh and Tehran) plus it's another great victory over the hated Shia. And common sense vs religion is never a good mix.
Right, obviously these client states benefit. I meant none of the signatories of JCPOA are served by the dissolution of the deal.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pmThe Iran Deal was one of the only foreign policy accomplishments of the Obama administration
Another strong reason why Trump wants to get rid of it. Crush the legacy, regardless of merit. I wonder how Obama feels about it - sad, angry or just kicking back with his money pile and saying to himself "it's not my problem any more"?
He opposes it because of the Obama thing, and also his pathological obsession with DEALZ in the abstract. He doesn't have any substantive criticisms of the agreement or any plan to replace it, just wanting to change it so he can take credit. He's like a new movie executive who orders the pointless rewriting of a screenplay with another writer just to assert dominance. He has zero understanding of how diplomacy works and thinks it's business.
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 12:38 pmThe neocons and the war hawks are cheering of course.
Because they've never forgiven Iran for having the balls to stand up for itself in 1979/80, and in turn Iran has never forgiven the US (and Britain) for overthrowing their democratically-elected government in 1953 because Mosaddegh tried to break their stranglehold on the domestic oil industry. And it just goes round in more circles.
Yes, we have long history of meddling in Iran, and like Cuba, our government never forgets impertinence unless we are forced to normalize or the country concedes to our demands.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Hollywood's Burning wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:31 am
Even though the other countries have said they want to save the Iran Deal, and have publicly condemned our withdrawal, they share some of the blame of this happening, particularly Macron. He and others think the deal was "flawed" because it didn't address Iran's ballistic missile program. But as they know, that issue was completely irrelevant to the deal and Iran never would have agreed with that being a condition. JCPOA was solely about nuclear non-proliferation in exchange for Iran's rightfully owed funds to be released to them.
GreatWhiteSnake wrote:I'm 46 and my dad's 67 and we kiss each other on the mouth and my 9 yo old son and I do too. It's because we love each other. A lot. And could give a shit what anyone else thinks about us kissing on the mouth.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

One glimmer of hope is that maybe this threat is an empty one. Trump has a history of making statements about his intentions and then not following through. He may be doing this as a political tactic and we may not actually pull out. Perhaps we can count on Trump to be Trump and this is all sound and fury.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 pm One glimmer of hope is that maybe this threat is an empty one. Trump has a history of making statements about his intentions and then not following through. He may be doing this as a political tactic and we may not actually pull out. Perhaps we can count on Trump to be Trump and this is all sound and fury.
Maybe, maybe not. I personally think it's a big mistake, but his supporters couldn't care less because they're too busy waiting for Alex Jones and Breitbart to tell them which librul thing to be paranoid and angry about next...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:50 pm
He opposes it because of the Obama thing, and also his pathological obsession with DEALZ in the abstract. He doesn't have any substantive criticisms of the agreement or any plan to replace it, just wanting to change it so he can take credit. He's like a new movie executive who orders the pointless rewriting of a screenplay with another writer just to assert dominance. He has zero understanding of how diplomacy works and thinks it's business.
Is it possible he has a vested interest? Is he making repayments? Is there money to be made? Is there more to it than impulsive reactionary behavior? It's hard to believe it's just about carrying a grudge.

SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

Turner Coates wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:43 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 2:50 pm
Is it possible he has a vested interest? Is he making repayments? Is there money to be made? Is there more to it than impulsive reactionary behavior? It's hard to believe it's just about carrying a grudge.
A Russia truther just asking questions again. There is plenty of evidence on record, both his statements and views, as well as those of his hawkish cabinet, to explain why.

Vested interest in what and to who? Repayments for what and to who? What money would he be making from this and how? It's also possible that you were abducted and sodomized by aliens last night, but when you speculate with no evidence then you are engaging in conspiratorial nonsense. Call into Coast to Coast AM and ask them.
SeminiferousButtNoid
Certified Asshole

MickeyG wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 2:53 pm
SeminiferousButtNoid wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:06 am
MickeyG wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:11 am

Do you mean Hillary was less qualified than Trump, or less qualified than others who were trying to get the nomination for either side?
What does my assertion of Clinton's qualification have to do with qualification of Donald Trump? Trump was irrelevant to the premise of the screencap of tweets posted by stagemanager. Trump wasn't qualified to be President either, and criticizing Clinton doesn't necessitate that one thinks that her opponent was more so.
I agree, but I'm thinking that "JenniLynn" was comparing Clinton to Trump. To most people it was a choice between them, and Johnson and Stein were irrelevant. Out of all 4, who do you think was the most qualified?
I voted reluctantly for Johnson, but he was certainly no prize. This phrase of "most qualified" doesn't have any real meaning for me because in political media circles it simply means X years in government service, plus tacked on superficial garbage associated with identity politics. So consequently Hilary Clinton was the "most qualified" according to liberals because she was a woman, a senator, and SoS. The Presidency isn't a job interview for Silicon Valley Marketing Director. I support candidates who I agree with on a plurality of issues, are able to articulate why they hold those views, and people who have a firm grasp of our Constitution, civil liberties, and individual rights. Also candidates who commit war crimes and criminal acts are automatically disqualified, and I don't give a damn if they are Amazon Feminist Queen of The OSS.
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

Avenatti is fucking great.

Enough said....
I can see you like to douche
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:21 pm Get ready for $100/barrel oil and $3.50/gallon gasoline.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GASREGM
Oil at $100 Is a Possibility Next Year, Bank of America Says
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... erica-says
May 10, 2018, 9:09 AM CDT

Oil prices could rally to $100 a barrel next year, a level not seen since 2014, as supply risks in Venezuela and Iran strain global markets, according to Bank of America Corp.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Is this now a battle of who is the worst lawyer?

Avenatti Accuses The Wrong Michael Cohens Of Making ‘Fraudulent’ Payments

Michael Avenatti, porn star Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, released a seven-page dossier on Tuesday containing a list of payments purportedly made to Michael Cohen, the lawyer for President Donald Trump.

But there is one problem with the document: two of the allegedly “fraudulent” payments were made to men named Michael Cohen who have no affiliation with Trump.

It is unclear how Avenatti obtained the financial records cited in his report. But various news outlets, including The New York Times, also appear to have viewed the documents. The Treasury Department’s office of the inspector general opened an investigation into whether someone leaked Cohen’s financial documents to Avenatti and the press, it was reported on Wednesday.

It remains a mystery how the financial records of a completely separate Michael Cohen would have ended up in the tranche of documents provided to Avenatti.

SOURCE and more!!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Welcome home Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk!
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

BlackCrypt wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:58 pm Welcome home Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak-song and Kim Sang Duk!
Try saying that three times really fast.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:51 pm Is this now a battle of who is the worst lawyer?

Michael Avenatti, porn star Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, released a seven-page dossier on Tuesday containing a list of payments purportedly made to Michael Cohen, the lawyer for President Donald Trump.

But there is one problem with the document: two of the allegedly “fraudulent” payments were made to men named Michael Cohen who have no affiliation with Trump.

It is unclear how Avenatti obtained the financial records cited in his report. But various news outlets, including The New York Times, also appear to have viewed the documents. The Treasury Department’s office of the inspector general opened an investigation into whether someone leaked Cohen’s financial documents to Avenatti and the press, it was reported on Wednesday.

It remains a mystery how the financial records of a completely separate Michael Cohen would have ended up in the tranche of documents provided to Avenatti.

SOURCE and more!!

The Daily Caller? Come on now...
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

TenBenny wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:27 pm
BlackCrypt wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 5:51 pm Is this now a battle of who is the worst lawyer?

SOURCE and more!!

The Daily Caller? Come on now...
Not a fan of the source? Fair enough.

Well, there is also this one..

Michael Cohen accuses Stormy Daniels' lawyer of publishing information about the wrong Michael Cohen

"While much of the information in his 'report' is completely inaccurate, Mr. Avenatti has published some information that appears to be from Mr. Cohen's actual bank records, and Mr. Cohen has no reason to believe that Mr. Avenatti is in lawful possession of these records," Cohen's attorneys write.

SOURCE