Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:Trump is a fucking scumbag. I cannot wait till they take this fucker down.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BlackCrypt wrote:
K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:Trump is a fucking scumbag. I cannot wait till they take this fucker down.
You and asspancho should have a contest to see who can post the MOST passive aggressive non-response.

Even money, folks! Place your bets!
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Gazpacho wrote:JESUS FUCKING TRIGGERED CHRIST ON A POPSICLE STICK

WOW
Not sure why the use of "triggered" in your response there Gazchado...

Are you referring to Drump's incoherent HairbangersBallesque Frankie Banali Quiet Riot concert review or my laughing at the transcript Noid was talking about and my laughing at the orange buffoon actually believing he's a genius?

I mean come on, it's like we're making pencils here...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

This one's for womankind:

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
K.K.VanMalmsteen
Headlining Clubs

Post by K.K.VanMalmsteen »

vlad wrote:McCabe's statement:

I have been an FBI Special Agent for over 21 years. I spent half of that time investigating Russian Organized Crime as a street agent and Supervisor in New York City..
His opening line is absolutely the most important one in his entire statement. Make no mistake, that is a missile shot right across trumps bough.
eddie lee roth wrote:If you want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya before we blow each other you've come to the wrong place motherfucker.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am Ready, Set, Anal.
$tEvil
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump - new name:
"Agolf Twitler"

risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

K.K.VanMalmsteen wrote:
vlad wrote:McCabe's statement:

I have been an FBI Special Agent for over 21 years. I spent half of that time investigating Russian Organized Crime as a street agent and Supervisor in New York City..
His opening line is absolutely the most important one in his entire statement. Make no mistake, that is a missile shot right across trumps bough.
Bingo.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Mojo wrote:I get triggered when I have to scroll through the same overly long article multiple times because some fucktard needs to quote the entire thing to leave his nothing burger response to it.
You're welcome. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote:
Mojo wrote:I get triggered when I have to scroll through the same overly long article multiple times because some fucktard needs to quote the entire thing to leave his nothing burger response to it.
You know the Mod reads this right?

:roll:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Gazpacho wrote:

Yep.....and she can pound you down to powder anytime she wants to, right?
(Nudge, nudge...wink, wink.)

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

But wait! McCabe took copious notes on his meetings with Trump you say? And gave them to Mueller? And that was the only copy?

Oops. Didn't count on that, eh, Donnie?
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Turner Coates wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:

()
100% aware of this.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Gazpacho wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Gazpacho wrote:

()
100% aware of this.
So do a flip or something.

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Not physically possible at this point in my physical make up.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Gazpacho wrote:

I can edit.

You will always be a Fuckface.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

It only took 38 years for this "joke" button to become reality.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Apologies if this was posted already, but... so Trump got the military parade he wanted at a budget as high as $30 mil?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/09/us/p ... -memo.html

My question is what will military people think of this overall? I get the sense that a lot of military people are actually appalled at this crass use of the military as spectacle and that this move could have a harmful effect on active duty soldier or veteran support at the ballot boxes. Trump is obviously counting on those folks to support his party in November.
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

I can only speak for myself, but the idea of the military saluting a multiple deferment coward is nauseating.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:I can only speak for myself, but the idea of the military saluting a multiple deferment coward is nauseating.
America should just buy Trump a 30 million dollar gilded, jewel encrusted full length mirror.
We could all chip in.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Bourbon Cowboy wrote:I can only speak for myself, but the idea of the military saluting a multiple deferment coward is nauseating.
Well this is it, isn't it? Military personnel take their service very seriously. Trump got out of serving five times, and now he wants to be exalted by the very people he wouldn't stand side by side with. Fuck him.
Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Post by Gazpacho »

Gazpacho wrote:

I can edit.

You will always be a Fuckface.
Right over your head
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

Turner Coates wrote:
America should just buy Trump a 30 million dollar gilded, jewel encrusted full length mirror.
We could all chip in.
You ARE all chipping in. He ain't paying for it himself.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Remember when his supporters said that the U.S. was going to save billions because he's a master negotiator? He's throwing a 30 million dollar parade that nobody wants.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:It only took 38 years for this "joke" button to become reality.
Not only was Ewing a successful businessman in his own right, also his mistress had the good taste to shoot him. Stormy's got a gun...
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

We may now know why Trump and his lawyer made their most brazen calls yet for the Mueller investigation to be shut down
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23388870/

Just before President Donald Trump and his lawyer made their boldest appeal yet for the Russia investigation to be shut down, the special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly sent over a list of questions to the president.

Mueller is still seeking a face-to-face interview with Trump, but the questions are said to be a starting point he wants to use for follow-ups.

Shortly after, Trump and his lawyer, John Dowd, called for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to shut down the Russia investigation and fire Mueller.

According to The New York Times, Trump's tweets this weekend came after Mueller sent the questions as part of his negotiations with Trump's legal team over an interview with the president. Mueller is still seeking an interview, sources told The Times, but sent the list as a starting point that he can later use to ask follow-up questions.

Soon after, Trump embarked on one of his most heated, weekend-long tirades against Mueller, former FBI director James Comey, and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe late Friday night, hours before he was set to retire with full pension benefits.

Jim Carrey Paints 'Monstrous' Huckabee Sanders
http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/18/jim-carre ... e-sanders/

The actor shared a photo this weekend of a portrait he painted of President Trump's Press Secretary, and it's clear he's no fan. He captioned his art ... "This is the portrait of a so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked. Monstrous!"

Jim Carrey criticized for portrait believed to be Sanders
https://apnews.com/f54c82f595ec407d81a9 ... be-Sanders

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jim Carrey is being criticized on social media for a portrait he painted that is believed to be White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

The actor and comedian on Saturday tweeted the painting with the caption: “This is the portrait of a so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked. Monstrous!”

Some Twitter users accused Carrey of shaming because of the unflattering portrait. Others were critical of his use of Christian.

A spokeswoman for Carrey confirms it is his painting. But she would not confirm it is Sanders.

The White House has not returned a message seeking comment.
Last edited by Turner Coates on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:We may now know why Trump and his lawyer made their most brazen calls yet for the Mueller investigation to be shut down
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23388870/

Just before President Donald Trump and his lawyer made their boldest appeal yet for the Russia investigation to be shut down, the special counsel Robert Mueller reportedly sent over a list of questions to the president.

Mueller is still seeking a face-to-face interview with Trump, but the questions are said to be a starting point he wants to use for follow-ups.

Shortly after, Trump and his lawyer, John Dowd, called for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to shut down the Russia investigation and fire Mueller.

According to The New York Times, Trump's tweets this weekend came after Mueller sent the questions as part of his negotiations with Trump's legal team over an interview with the president. Mueller is still seeking an interview, sources told The Times, but sent the list as a starting point that he can later use to ask follow-up questions.

Soon after, Trump embarked on one of his most heated, weekend-long tirades against Mueller, former FBI director James Comey, and former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe. Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe late Friday night, hours before he was set to retire with full pension benefits.
On the Sunday shows, numerous Republicans warned Trump not to fire Mueller. Knowing Trump, that will merely encourage him to fire Mueller. Getting told what to do enrages him. Hope he fires Mueller. Suicide is painless.

Graham also warned Trump against firing Mueller, saying, "that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency, because we're a rule of law nation."