Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: President Trump

Post by vlad »

Rageman wrote:Saw this on another board, thought that I would share
That picture captures the essence of Miller perfectly. Dead eyes, mouth-breathing, a touch of fetal-alcohol syndrome, and a high potential for mass murder.
Apparently he's being considered for the Communications Director position. This should lead to more unintentional comedy.
Someone dug up the young Stephen Miller on video and posted it to twitter.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/893678995404988417
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

vlad wrote:
Rageman wrote:Saw this on another board, thought that I would share
That picture captures the essence of Miller perfectly. Dead eyes, mouth-breathing, a touch of fetal-alcohol syndrome, and a high potential for mass murder.
Apparently he's being considered for the Communications Director position. This should lead to more unintentional comedy.
Someone dug up the young Stephen Miller on video and posted it to twitter.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/893678995404988417
No way he made it through school without getting his ass kicked and giving up his lunch money.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Anybody watch Trump TV? :roll:
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Tymaster wrote:We gotta Take the Power Back, as Chuck D said so eloquently.
That's a Rage Against the Machine song. Public Enemy did "Fight the Power." Now that you're leading the rebellion, you should know these things.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Tymaster wrote:We gotta Take the Power Back, as Chuck D said so eloquently.
That's a Rage Against the Machine song. Public Enemy did "Fight the Power." Now that you're leading the rebellion, you should know these things.
I thought that it didn't sound right.

Not ashamed that I didn't know for sure.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

He still hasn't answered my question.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

It's an amazing relationship that Trump has with his never-ending, perpetual flow of easily debunked lies and delusions. There has to be some kind of 'Jedi mind trick' psychological strategy behind it. Even his supporters, as abjectly retarded as they are, can't really believe any of it. It's like some kind of group-think suicide pact for anti-liberal zealots.

Remember when it was such a bombshell when Bill Clinton was caught in ONE LIE and it shook the country to it's core? That really wasn't all that long ago. Trump has circumvented that situation by lying about EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME. His obvious tack is that there can be no turd ruining the punch if there's nothing but a pile of shit in the punchbowl. We're less than a year into this thing and he has already managed to relegate truth and facts into quaint relics of the past. This really is some weird shit.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What's strange to me is how transparently phony guys like Trump and Alex Jones are. It does not take a genius to see right through those guys. And yet...people's desire to believe what they want, no matter how stupid, is so strong that these guys have loyal, diehard followers.

It's so ridiculous to say "I'm not the liar--EVERYONE ELSE IS." And yet people want so badly to believe it, they go along with it.

This has always been a thing but the internet has amplified it to the nth degree. If you want to believe Obama orchestrated Sandy Hook, there are a lot of people who agree with you. There are a lot more people providing evidence to the contrary but, again, they're all liars. The people who agree with you are telling the truth.

How weirdly childish is that? What a way to go through life.

This is why we have people like NeverSurrender. Their brains are fucked up.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What's strange to me is how transparently phony guys like Trump and Alex Jones are. It does not take a genius to see right through those guys. And yet...people's desire to believe what they want, no matter how stupid, is so strong that these guys have loyal, diehard followers.

It's so ridiculous to say "I'm not the liar--EVERYONE ELSE IS." And yet people want so badly to believe it, they go along with it.

This has always been a thing but the internet has amplified it to the nth degree. If you want to believe Obama orchestrated Sandy Hook, there are a lot of people who agree with you. There are a lot more people providing evidence to the contrary but, again, they're all liars. The people who agree with you are telling the truth.

I've mentioned a former business partner who sincerely believes that Nibiru is hiding behind the sun but will come hurtling towards the earth next year or something. He said "the scientists" don't know everything, at which point I pointed out that crazy idiots on the internet don't know either. But he chooses to believe them over actual astronomers, etc.

He also believes that Fox is the only honest network, the 8 years of Obama was a dystopian hellhole and that Clinton has murdered a gajillion people. He tried to run the Clinton Death list by me, at my own house...let's say I was a bit shrill with that. I'm sure my neighbors a block away could hear my shrillness. He later called to apologize for bringing it up, but I'm sure he still believes it.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What's strange to me is how transparently phony guys like Trump and Alex Jones are. It does not take a genius to see right through those guys. And yet...people's desire to believe what they want, no matter how stupid, is so strong that these guys have loyal, diehard followers.

It really feels like a lot of people underestimated the degree of anger to which many Americans had during the eight years of Obama. All told, those were very positive, productive years, as that's what Obama set out to do, but they had a lot of people seething. The Fox News/Breitbart culture is doing major damage to America. It's a cancer. And Trump is playing to that crowd. But I just don't see him triumphing in the long run. I don't think he can permanently outmaneuver the elements pushing against him.

But when he ran, it's like Trump realized, "People are angry, they'll let someone in who tells them the last eight years were shit and won't even care what I do." The comment about shooting a guy on 5th Avenue said it all. That really did chillingly point to everything that's come since.

So yes, people want to believe in someone like Trump, but eventually, when the reality of their lives fails to match up to his promises, the cognitive dissonance might be increasingly hard for them to maintain in their own minds.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

LMFAO @ Trump getting primaried by his VP
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump can't find an actual black woman that exists who will compliment him, so he retweets a fucking bot. :lol:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/the ... ole-mincey
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump can't find an actual black woman that exists who will compliment him, so he retweets a fucking bot. :lol:

That's so great and a perfect example of just how out of touch with reality this idiot is. :lol:
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

That-guy wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump can't find an actual black woman that exists who will compliment him, so he retweets a fucking bot. :lol:

That's so great and a perfect example of just how out of touch with reality this idiot is. :lol:
Did I miss something? Has Omarosa been fired too? He could of used her. :lol:

This sounds an awful lot like his old publicist John Miller. :roll:

This man is suffering with a mental illness I'm convinced he is.

I don't know what the illness is, a psychiatrist would have to determine that one.

He's like Dym, he creates an alternative reality and insists that is how things are and he's even got a bunch of dummies who cheer him on when he goes to campaign rallies.

This country is so embarrassing right now its very sad when you think about it.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Remember when Sarah Palin accepted all the compliments from those DJ's who praised her "Who's Nailin Palin?" movie?
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

A few years ago I started asking people what a star was just to see what they would say. I was reminded of it when someone told me they missed the solar eclipse a couple of nights ago because they had already gone to sleep. This is what we're dealing with.
Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

TenBenny wrote:

It really feels like a lot of people underestimated the degree of anger to which many Americans had during the eight years of Obama. All told, those were very positive, productive years, as that's what Obama set out to do, but they had a lot of people seething. The Fox News/Breitbart culture is doing major damage to America. It's a cancer. And Trump is playing to that crowd. But I just don't see him triumphing in the long run. I don't think he can permanently outmaneuver the elements pushing against him.

But when he ran, it's like Trump realized, "People are angry, they'll let someone in who tells them the last eight years were shit and won't even care what I do." The comment about shooting a guy on 5th Avenue said it all. That really did chillingly point to everything that's come since.

So yes, people want to believe in someone like Trump, but eventually, when the reality of their lives fails to match up to his promises, the cognitive dissonance might be increasingly hard for them to maintain in their own minds.

Con men prey on the ignorant and uninformed. Plenty of those in this country still. I mean, McConnell has been reelected how many times?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

whammybar wrote:A few years ago I started asking people what a star was just to see what they would say. I was reminded of it when someone told me they missed the solar eclipse a couple of nights ago because they had already gone to sleep. This is what we're dealing with.
I'm not sure if it is not a fake*, but I saw a tweet/fb post...a woman was complaining that the Eclipse was falling on the day school starts. She was complaining that they should have rescheduled it for the weekend.

* we are living in a time when the Onion is doing actual fact checking.
LJP 2002-2014

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

That's a good time, right there.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: I'm not sure if it is not a fake*, but I saw a tweet/fb post...a woman was complaining that the Eclipse was falling on the day school starts. She was complaining that they should have rescheduled it for the weekend.

* we are living in a time when the Onion is doing actual fact checking.
A man was on an airline flight, passing over eastern Arizona. He saw a giant crater on the ground and asked the person sitting next to him what it was. He was told, "That's where a meteor smashed into the earth, millions of years ago." The man then asked, "What's that building on the edge of the crater?" He was told, "That's a museum." The man said, "Wow, just missed it, huh?"

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »

Trump Keeping His Promise To Create Jobs...For Pauly Shore!

The Cosmic Rightness of Pauly Shore Imitating Stephen Miller

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultur ... hen-miller

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

SeniorGrande wrote: Stephen Miller
More nepotism in the Trump administration. I have it on good authority that Stephen is actually publicist John Miller's son. :shock:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

SeniorGrande wrote:Trump Keeping His Promise To Create Jobs...For Pauly Shore!

The Cosmic Rightness of Pauly Shore Imitating Stephen Miller

http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultur ... hen-miller

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

exitflagger wrote:
SeniorGrande wrote: Stephen Miller
More nepotism in the Trump administration. I have it on good authority that Stephen is actually publicist John Miller's son. :shock:
:D
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Looks like Trump has begun posting his Trump TV-style propaganda news reports. One of CNN's two Trump supporter panelists seems to have defected to work for Comrade Cheeto's camp directly. Scary shit.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/8 ... paganda-TV
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

That-guy wrote:Anybody watch Trump TV? :roll:
Interesting.... North Korea has the same type of thing.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Sometimes it's helpful to check in with blogger Atrios for clarity:

Tuesday, August 01, 2017
Republicans Know They're Full Of Shit

I don't know why liberals don't understand this. You can't shame them for inconsistency or hypocrisy because they don't care.

-

Also, Trump reportedly hates this picture and doesn't want it in social media.
https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/statu ... 6676407296
Only users lose drugs.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Also here's a photo of the Trump Presidential Library
Only users lose drugs.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act