Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump

Post by genesracoonwig »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump getting bored and dumping all the fish food in the koi pond is pretty much this idiot in a nutshell.
Fake news again.

Footage intentionally edited (with a fake zoom) to cover up that Trump was just following the actions of PM Shinzo Abe.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Ha! I had no idea that the lie-beral Jews wanted to make it look like he was bad with fish!

That erases every retarded thing the man’s ever said.

We have all been very unfair! Sad!
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
genesracoonwig
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by genesracoonwig »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Ha! I had no idea that the lie-beral Jews wanted to make it look like he was bad with fish!

That erases every retarded thing the man’s ever said.

We have all been very unfair! Sad!
I see the liberal lunacy of this thread has not slowed down one bit...just think what this thread will look like when Trump is three years into his 2nd term. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

You’ll have to excuse me.

I’m exhausted from overthrowing the government with Antifa.

It was fun! But very tiring.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

Luminiferous wrote:Hmmm....another weekend is over and guess where Drumpf spent it? Yes.... one of those places he said he'd never have time for because he'd be too busy working if he were elected president....

One Virginian let the president's car know they use hand signals when riding their bicycles there...

Fired. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-gave-t ... 20269.html
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If somebody made a gofundme for her, she would be a millionaire before sundown. Guaranteed.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

exitflagger wrote:If somebody made a gofundme for her, she would be a millionaire before sundown. Guaranteed.
Get to it. Maybe she'll split it with you.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

cantstopthemusic wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Hmmm....another weekend is over and guess where Drumpf spent it? Yes.... one of those places he said he'd never have time for because he'd be too busy working if he were elected president....

One Virginian let the president's car know they use hand signals when riding their bicycles there...

The comments section on that piece tells me everything I need to know. It's a neutral site (Yahoo!), and yet the comments are mostly denigrating her. I applaud what she did. It may not be much, but it's a little slice of true patriotism.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

cantstopthemenstruation wrote:

That is kinda interesting that you're laughing, stupid... No comment about the golfer-in-chief spending yet more of your tax dollars at the place that he said he would never have time for if he became president? Didn't think so..

Usually when this sorta thing happens after a Drumpftard does something stupid or posts something idiotic that loses them their job, you're all crying about snowflakes a meltin and First amendment freedumb of speech, but yet in this instance, a woman did something while not on her companies dime and by the fact that a male employee violated the same social media policy but was allowed to delete his comment and keep his job, you have no problem with it...
Had it been a white Confederate flag wavin asshole flipping off Obama's motorcade and he got fired from his tobacco chewing demonstrator job, idiots like you would be clenching your cheeks at the violation of his Furst Uhmendmunt rights!

Nice double standard you have, though it's not surprising, you've always been a hypocrite..

And I wouldn't worry about her gramps, pretty sure she'll land a better job and more pay for her actions than your old ass would make in a lifetime, stupid.. :lol:
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Watching Cunt's press conference in South Korea where he's bashing Jong Il and talking about how wonderful South Korea is. I'm just waiting for him to end it with "and so, we must join together and declare war on North Korea."
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:Watching Cunt's press conference in South Korea where he's bashing Jong Il and talking about how wonderful South Korea is. I'm just waiting for him to end it with "and so, we must join together and declare war on North Korea."
They don't like Trump. If ya think about it, to a South Korean, he's the world's second most dangerous man.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:to a South Korean, he's the world's second most dangerous man.
To the rest of the world, too. He can't fucking wait to have a war on his legacy.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Nice try, dipshit.
You ENDORSED him.
He LOST.
You're SO fucking shallow.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Mojo wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:to a South Korean, he's the world's second most dangerous man.
To the rest of the world, too. He can't fucking wait to have a war on his legacy.
Just saw this in the comments of one of the Keith Olbermann GQ Youtube videos . . .
Can't get this picture out of my head of Trump pressing the button and saying "Don't worry America, I'm going to be alright."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Rageman wrote: Just saw this in the comments of one of the Keith Olbermann GQ Youtube videos . . .
Can't get this picture out of my head of Trump pressing the button and saying "Don't worry America, I'm going to be alright."
I was just thinking about that. When Trump stops Tweeting, and the press suddenly doesn't know where he and his family are, that's the time to be ready to "duck and cover."

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Rageman wrote: Can't get this picture out of my head of Trump pressing the button and saying "Don't worry America, I'm going to be alright."
Dead on.
Image Image
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Rageman wrote:Just saw this in the comments of one of the Keith Olbermann GQ Youtube videos . . .
And his supporters will be okay with it because their right-wing Jesus says it's okay...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Image

Nice try, dipshit.
You ENDORSED him.
He LOST.
I can't wait to see his future tweets.... Two states elected Democrats for governor...

Virginia elects transgender woman to the state legislature over long time Republican lawmaker and she plays in a heavy metal band..
:lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote:
Virginia elects transgender woman to the state legislature over long time Republican lawmaker and she plays in a heavy metal band. :lol:
And the guy she beat is a self-confessed bigot.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Virginia elects transgender woman to the state legislature over long time Republican lawmaker and she plays in a heavy metal band. :lol:
He introduced the bathroom bill in VA!
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
kreamygoodness
Headlining Clubs

Post by kreamygoodness »

vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
He called himself "Virginia's Chief Homophobe". While Danica Roem was talking about issues like roads, traffic and infrastructure, her opponent couldn't stop worrying about where she was supposed to pee. He wouldn't debate her and constantly misgendered her. Yet after kicking his ass tonight, she was gracious and eloquent in victory, saying that her opponent will soon be one of her constituents and she wasn't going to attack one of her constituents. (What a novel approach).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiaAEoFnbCo

There were also TWO trans candidates in the Minneapolis City Council race. Andrea Jenkins was elected to the Minneapolis City Council, making her the first trans person elected to a major city’s governing body and one of the first trans people of color elected to any office in the United States. A trans man, who is also of color, Phillipe Cunningham is, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, "losing by the slimmest of margins on the North Side; if Cunningham pulls ahead after second- and third-choice votes are counted, he would join Jenkins as the second transgender council member."

Image 8)
LitaStrauss wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:57 am Nobody is out to get you. Get off line and stop reading bullshit.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Nice try, dipshit.
You ENDORSED him.
He LOST.
Did you hear the robo-calls he did for him?
Out. Standing.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Luminiferous wrote:

Nice try, dipshit.
You ENDORSED him.
He LOST.
I can't wait to see his future tweets.... Two states elected Democrats for governor...

Virginia elects transgender woman to the state legislature over long time Republican lawmaker and she plays in a heavy metal band..

And Chris Hurst the Boyfriend of Alison Parker the reporter shot while on a live broadcast also won a seat in the Virginia House Of Delegates, while running on gun control issues.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Dump endorses the guy, tweets about him in the weeks approaching the election, then when he loses, "He did not embrace me and what I stand for."

No, the problem is he did. 45 is a sinking ship. Absurdly low poll numbers.

Hopefully Trumpism is dying but I wouldn't count these morons out yet.
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

I need a Trumptard to explain how this benefits anyone outside their fuckin overlords:

This remarkable line of questioning from Congresswoman Suzan DelBene demonstrates just a few of the ways that the GOP tax plan treats corporations better than people.
Under the Republican plan, corporations are still allowed to deduct state and local taxes. Workers are not. Corporations are still allowed to deduct business expenses. Teachers are not.
Corporations are still allowed to deduct more than $10,000 in property taxes. Homeowners are not. Corporations are still allowed to deduct moving expenses. Families are not.

And this is on top of a $1.5 trillion corporate tax cut.

Let's be clear, this is not a "middle-class tax cut." Working families get the crumbs and the super-wealthy get everything else.
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

"Peninshula"? What a dumbass.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

grishnak boss wrote:I need a Trumptard to explain how this benefits anyone outside their fuckin overlords:

This remarkable line of questioning from Congresswoman Suzan DelBene demonstrates just a few of the ways that the GOP tax plan treats corporations better than people.
Under the Republican plan, corporations are still allowed to deduct state and local taxes. Workers are not. Corporations are still allowed to deduct business expenses. Teachers are not.
Corporations are still allowed to deduct more than $10,000 in property taxes. Homeowners are not. Corporations are still allowed to deduct moving expenses. Families are not.

And this is on top of a $1.5 trillion corporate tax cut.

Let's be clear, this is not a "middle-class tax cut." Working families get the crumbs and the super-wealthy get everything else.
Herp derp. Hillary. Emails. Benghazi. Uranium. Liberal tears.
ImageImage
grishnak boss

Post by grishnak boss »

SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... female-dem
A Republican New Jersey official who posted a meme mocking the Women’s March was defeated in an election last night by a woman who was inspired by his remarks to run for office, The Associated Press reported Wednesday.

Democrat Ashley Bennet defeated Republican John Carman Tuesday for the Atlantic County freeholder seat, according to the AP.

Carman posted a meme on the day of the Women’s March that featured a woman in a kitchen and the message, “Will the women's protest be over in time for them to cook dinner?"

"Just asking?" he wrote alongside the meme.

Carman later apologized, but first-time candidate Bennet decided to challenge him for the seat after being angered by the image.
Carman attended President Trump’s inauguration in January, Philly.com reported, which took place just one day before the march. He has also received criticism for wearing a patch with the Confederate flag.

The win was just one of many for Democrats on Tuesday, which included Democratic wins in gubernatorial races in both New Jersey and Virginia.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

kreamygoodness wrote:
vlad wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:
He called himself "Virginia's Chief Homophobe". While Danica Roem was talking about issues like roads, traffic and infrastructure, her opponent couldn't stop worrying about where she was supposed to pee. He wouldn't debate her and constantly misgendered her. Yet after kicking his ass tonight, she was gracious and eloquent in victory, saying that her opponent will soon be one of her constituents and she wasn't going to attack one of her constituents. (What a novel approach).