Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

cantstopthemusic wrote:Russian hackers play phone prank on fool Democrat Maxine Waters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiu7eSSM_4Q
Weird.

It's almost like any crazy person can look up phone numbers.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

New low for "President" Trump
#THANKSPUTIN
Labor nominee Acosta cut deal with billionaire guilty in sex abuse case
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b9cc7aad47
Trump is on the witness list in a Florida court battle over how federal prosecutors handled allegations that Epstein, 64, sexually abused more than 40 minor girls, most of them between the ages of 13 and 17. The lawsuit questions why Trump’s nominee for labor secretary, former Miami U.S. attorney Alexander Acosta, whose confirmation hearing is scheduled to begin Wednesday, cut a non-prosecution deal with Epstein a decade ago rather than pursuing a federal indictment that Acosta’s staff had advocated.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

radiobed wrote:

Big picture in my mind, both parties should be working together to make something that is workable regarding health care. That way we can move onto things that can really drive our economy.

Unfortunately, we have a bunch of obstructionists not wanting what is best for our country. And you can criticize either party for doing this at times, currently the Dems are doing this.
Wait, isn't there a shit load of Republicans that also think it's a pile of shit?
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Now the libertarians are letting Trump have it.
============================================================

There will be no net tax cut under Trump
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/20 ... rt-to.html

While President Donald Trump continues to tweet out that he is going to cut taxes what is really going down is a shift in the method of taxation. There will be no net tax cut.

A border tax for all incoming goods is one possibility of a new tax angle. It is a favorite tax shell game maneuver of House Speaker Paul Ryan. Such a tax would do great damage to the retail sector.

Retail analysts believe it could hurt some retailer earnings by as much as 50% to 100%.

Politico reports that the country's biggest retailers remain focused in a big way on derailing the proposed tax. An attack team is headed to D.C. Members of the Retail Industry Leaders Association are flying in this week for meetings on the Hill, with a focus on Senate Republicans.

They'll include executives from 7-Eleven, Best Buy, DSW, Lowe's, Meijer, Rite Aid, Target and Wal-Mart. Read this list carefully. If you shop at any of these outlets, you will be impacted by a border adjustment tax. It would result in either higher prices or some goods no longer being available.

Almost all major retailers import a significant amount of the goods they sell. In January I reported in the EPJ Daily Alert that even Whole Foods imports 20% of the goods that it sells.

About 40 members of the National Retail Federation will also be on the Hill today lobbying against the tax.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

MickeyG wrote:Wait, isn't there a shit load of Republicans that also think it's a pile of shit?
Yes, after 8 years they still don't seem to have a plan they all agree on. Typical bureaucratic incompetencey.

I only want the government to handle their basic functions, that includes republicans.

Tax reform, regulation reform, infrastructure/military spending and "draining the swamp" of wasteful/corrupt bureaucracy (something neither party likes) were the things I like most about Trump. I also enjoyed him exposing the media's obvious bought and paid for bias.

The health care plan was a fucking mess that needed some kind of lifeline because it's another government sponsored disaster. It appears it will stay that way in some form.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: There will be no net tax cut under Trump
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/20 ... rt-to.html

While President Donald Trump continues to tweet out that he is going to cut taxes what is really going down is a shift in the method of taxation. There will be no net tax cut.

Keep these fake news partisan articles coming Joe!! I want plenty of options to just continue quoting you and expose how wrong you consistently have been.

I've already exposed with several articles how wrong you were just months ago. I look forward to doing this as long as this thread runs.

Remember when Joe predicted the market would crash just before it went on an all time record run up!!
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

You still have no clue what the term "fake news" means. Trumptards all make themselves look doubly stupid when they try to use it. No easy feat.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

Trump so far...

Trump said he would donate his salary - just received second paycheck

Trump swore Mexico would pay for the wall - recent budget proposal includes $25-BILLION of our money to pay for the wall.

Trump said he was going to release his taxes - Hasn't done so.

Trump said he wasn't going to waste time on golf like Obama - so far he has spent 5 of the last 7 weekends on golf outings at a cost of over $10-million to you and me.

Trump said he would divest himself from his business interests, and said he would put them in a blind trust - he has not done either one. In fact EVERY one of his 5 golf outings has put money into a Trump Property.

Trump said he would require U.S. made steel be used in pipelines - Russian steel is being used in the pipelines.

Trump said he was going to appropriate $25-million to Historically Black Colleges and Universities - Nope, not happening.

Trump said that no one on his campaign had ANY communications with Russian officials. The current count is 7 people involved in his campaign have admitted to having communications with Russian officials.

Trump said he would propose a replacement for ACA that would cover everyone at lower cost and better coverage. The proposal will cut millions of Americans off of their insurance, cost more and cover less - AND will give the wealthiest Americans an average tax break of over $100,000. Sweet.

Trump said we should not be involved in sending ground troops into Syria. Tell that to the 1,000 troops preparing to deploy.

Trump said he was tapped at Trump Towers - lie.

Trump said he would not appoint lobbyists - he would drain the swamp, then proceeded to put Goldman Sachs executives in appointed positions.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:You still have no clue what the term "fake news" means.

Well please give me the right terms to use when Joe posts about a stock market crash that ends up being the largest run up in history. Or when Joe tells us 100 different ways Trump can't win the election only to wake up one day with Trump as president. Or Russia!!!...still no connection almost a year later.

Instead of fake news, do I simply call these dumb statements or predictions?? Please advise!!
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

radiobed wrote:
MickeyG wrote:Wait, isn't there a shit load of Republicans that also think it's a pile of shit?
Yes, after 8 years they still don't seem to have a plan they all agree on. Typical bureaucratic incompetencey.

I only want the government to handle their basic functions, that includes republicans.

Tax reform, regulation reform, infrastructure/military spending and "draining the swamp" of wasteful/corrupt bureaucracy (something neither party likes) were the things I like most about Trump. I also enjoyed him exposing the media's obvious bought and paid for bias.

The health care plan was a fucking mess that needed some kind of lifeline because it's another government sponsored disaster. It appears it will stay that way in some form.
please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - as to how cutting taxes for the top .2% of this country's wealthy elite is going to help anyone except the wealthy elite.

please provide a detailed explanation - with linked to factual articles and not opinion pieces - as to how cutting health care for the elderly, the poor and the handicapped is "covering everybody" and will benefit those "regualar" American's who put Trump in office.

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - as to how Trump appointing Goldman Sachs employees (including the man pulling the strings Steve Bannon) and people like Rex Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon Mobil) is "draining the swamp"

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - on how increasing Military spending (when we already spend more than the next 7 countries combined and have planes and tanks sitting unused) will not MASSIVELY increase the debt - since it will be combined with a tax cut (like when W Bush was president)

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - how there's a bought and paid for media bias and does this media bias include Fox News or are they the only "real" news outlet (like the old Soviet News Agency TASS).

Trump cares about no one except Trump - period, end of story.

I eagerly await your reply
"You'll get nothing and like it"
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Judge Smails wrote:
radiobed wrote:

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - as to how cutting taxes for the top .2% of this country's wealthy elite is going to help anyone except the wealthy elite.

please provide a detailed explanation - with linked to factual articles and not opinion pieces - as to how cutting health care for the elderly, the poor and the handicapped is "covering everybody" and will benefit those "regualar" American's who put Trump in office.

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - as to how Trump appointing Goldman Sachs employees (including the man pulling the strings Steve Bannon) and people like Rex Tillerson, former CEO of Exxon Mobil) is "draining the swamp"

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - on how increasing Military spending (when we already spend more than the next 7 countries combined and have planes and tanks sitting unused) will not MASSIVELY increase the debt - since it will be combined with a tax cut (like when W Bush was president)

please provide a detailed explanation - with links to factual articles and not opinion pieces - how there's a bought and paid for media bias and does this media bias include Fox News or are they the only "real" news outlet (like the old Soviet News Agency TASS).

keep waiting eagerly...
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

If Trumpcare does not pass the House tomorrow, the Trump Presidency is over.
#YUGELOSS
#LAMEDUCK

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:If Trumpcare does not pass the House tomorrow, the Trump Presidency is over.
#YUGELOSS
#LAMEDUCK

In a sad, twisted sort of way, I kind of hope they do pass it, that is one huge albatross to hang round your neck, on purpose.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Judge Smails wrote:Trump so far...

Trump said he would donate his salary - just received second paycheck

Trump swore Mexico would pay for the wall - recent budget proposal includes $25-BILLION of our money to pay for the wall.

Trump said he was going to release his taxes - Hasn't done so.

Trump said he wasn't going to waste time on golf like Obama - so far he has spent 5 of the last 7 weekends on golf outings at a cost of over $10-million to you and me.

Trump said he would divest himself from his business interests, and said he would put them in a blind trust - he has not done either one. In fact EVERY one of his 5 golf outings has put money into a Trump Property.

Trump said he would require U.S. made steel be used in pipelines - Russian steel is being used in the pipelines.

Trump said he was going to appropriate $25-million to Historically Black Colleges and Universities - Nope, not happening.

Trump said that no one on his campaign had ANY communications with Russian officials. The current count is 7 people involved in his campaign have admitted to having communications with Russian officials.

Trump said he would propose a replacement for ACA that would cover everyone at lower cost and better coverage. The proposal will cut millions of Americans off of their insurance, cost more and cover less - AND will give the wealthiest Americans an average tax break of over $100,000. Sweet.

Trump said we should not be involved in sending ground troops into Syria. Tell that to the 1,000 troops preparing to deploy.

Trump said he was tapped at Trump Towers - lie.

Trump said he would not appoint lobbyists - he would drain the swamp, then proceeded to put Goldman Sachs executives in appointed positions.
Add another one to the list. After saying his children wouldn't get a security clearance, darling daughter Ivanka is getting an office in the West Wing and a goddamn security clearance!! #NepotismGoneWild
Fuck sigs.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:If Trumpcare does not pass the House tomorrow, the Trump Presidency is over.
#YUGELOSS
#LAMEDUCK

In a sad, twisted sort of way, I kind of hope they do pass it, that is one huge albatross to hang round your neck, on purpose.
LMFAO, very true.

Republicans lied about healthcare for years, and they're about to get the punishment they deserve
http://www.businessinsider.com/republic ... are-2017-3

It's hard to decide which would be the more politically damaging outcome for Republican politicians: passing the American Health Care Act, and therefore owning the premium increases and coverage losses it would cause; or not passing the bill, and therefore failing to do anything that can be framed as "repealing Obamacare." Each option is a political nightmare for Republicans.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

No question this scumbag gets confirmed but anyone expecting him to follow the law needs a reality check:
#ACTIVISTJUDGE
=========================================================================
Supreme Court Unanimously Overturns Gorsuch Opinion
http://crooksandliars.com/2017/03/supre ... -overturns

While Neil Gorsuch was giving pious and "folksy" testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee about how much he loves the law, the United States Supreme Court was busy overturning his ruling on providing students with disabilities with an education.

Judge Gorsuch ruled that IDEA called for no more than the bare minimum to be provided to disabled students -- de minimus benefits.

The Supreme Court disagreed.

All eight justices rejected Gorsuch’s approach. IDEA, Chief Justice Roberts wrote, “is markedly more demanding than the ‘merely more than de minimis’ test applied by the Tenth Circuit.” Indeed, Roberts added, Gorsuch’s approach would effectively strip many disabled students of their right to an education. Roberts went on:

When all is said and done, a student offered an educational program providing “merely more than de minimis” progress from year to year can hardly be said to have been offered an education at all. For children with disabilities, receiving instruction that aims so low would be tantamount to “sitting idly . . . awaiting the time when they were old enough to ‘drop out.’”

To the contrary, the unanimous Supreme Court concluded, in most cases a student’s progress should be measured according to whether they are able to keep up with their non-disabled peers.

As I write this, Judge Gorsuch is trying to justify his ruling, first by pointing out that a "Democrat colleague" agreed with him.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:
Judge Smails wrote:
radiobed wrote:

keep waiting eagerly...
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Trump is a cuckold.
#TRUMPCUCK
#YUGELOSER

=====================================================
Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Keep Separate Bedrooms: 'They Never Spend the Night Together'
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... #pq=pITZ9U

“Melania wants as little to do with Donald as possible,” explains the family source. “She is not interested in Donald, the presidency or anything involving him.”
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump is a cuckold.
#TRUMPCUCK
#YUGELOSER

Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Keep Separate Bedrooms: 'They Never Spend the Night Together'

“Melania wants as little to do with Donald as possible,” explains the family source. “She is not interested in Donald, the presidency or anything involving him.”
It's no exaggeration at all to say that it would be FAR more shocking if she felt the opposite. When he somehow absconded with the election, she said "Nope! I'm staying in New York." That tells you all you need to know.
ImageImage
cantstopthemusic
Ya'll Cum?

Post by cantstopthemusic »

exitfagger wrote:When he somehow absconded with the election
You mean when he had more votes cast in his favor, in the necessary states. That's your idiot definition of "absconded," right?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

If only one thing comes out of this presidency, it will be the story of it. I look for the combination of this amazing shitshow, the wife that hates him, the two dolt sons, the stepford daughter, the puppeteers behind the curtain (Bannon and Putin), the web of lies and cover-ups, his almost comedic mental illness and incompetency, the assorted idiots that voted for him… all these things will be biopic fodder for years and years afterward once we finally wipe him off our asses like a nasty dump. You think the arts community is unkind to him now? He will be eviscerated after the fact. No doubt about it.

And I'll laugh till I wet my pants.
ImageImage
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Boy this investigation of Trump and his connection to Russia has gone nowhere but maybe we'll unintentionally find some other news!!

Private communications of Donald Trump and his presidential transition team may have been scooped up by American intelligence officials monitoring other targets and improperly distributed throughout spy agencies, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday.

Nunes said he was concerned by officials' handling of the communications in the waning days of the Obama administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... d-46306065
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:If only one thing comes out of this presidency, it will be the story of it. I look for the combination of this amazing shitshow, the wife that hates him, the two dolt sons, the stepford daughter, the puppeteers behind the curtain (Bannon and Putin), the web of lies and cover-ups, his almost comedic mental illness and incompetency, the assorted idiots that voted for him… all these things will be biopic fodder for years and years afterward once we finally wipe him off our asses like a nasty dump. You think the arts community is unkind to him now? He will be eviscerated after the fact. No doubt about it.

And I'll laugh till I wet my pants.
Well that's the one thing you van say about this clusterfuck. History is going to remember it for what it really is. Trump may be pulling his stunts now, but the record won't let him off the hook. I met someone who worked on "The Apprentice" for ten years. He said the show was number one for the first season only, but in Trump's mind it was first in the ratings for all ten. So he probably thinks he'll be regarded as one of the better presidents in history, but he won't. Bet on it.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

exitflagger wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump is a cuckold.
#TRUMPCUCK
#YUGELOSER

It's no exaggeration at all to say that it would be FAR more shocking if she felt the opposite. When he somehow absconded with the election, she said "Nope! I'm staying in New York." That tells you all you need to know.

Oh shit...we can now use tabloids as news sources!! Check this one out:

radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Interesting interview via the independent journal of my absolute favorite nomination Trump made, Rex Tillerson. I know loons, he's Putin's bitch, slave to big oil and he's just trying to benefit his wealthy friends!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -want-job/
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote:Oh shit... Check reality out:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

radiobed wrote: http://www.breitbart.com
You are such an idiot.
ImageImage
SeniorGrande
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by SeniorGrande »