Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Trump is a cuckold.
#TRUMPCUCK
#YUGELOSER

=====================================================
Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Keep Separate Bedrooms: 'They Never Spend the Night Together'
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... #pq=pITZ9U

“Melania wants as little to do with Donald as possible,” explains the family source. “She is not interested in Donald, the presidency or anything involving him.”
How soon before Drumpf ends up on newbienudes.com, posting clenched ass cheek photos and asking "Ya'll cum?
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

cantstop_licking_Donalds_nuts wrote:You mean when he had more votes cast in his favor
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

"I'm president, and you're not." Donald speaks to Time magazine.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc. ... urce%3Ddam

Read the comments. It's interesting. A lot of nurses are chiming in that based on the symptoms regarding his words and facial expressions, Trump may have dementia.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote:"I'm president, and you're not."
*facepalm*
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote:
*facepalm*
Facepalm worthy for sure, but also, probably the only truth based thing he's said in a year.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

I liked when he said he can predict the future.
Sweden. I make the statement, everyone goes crazy. The next day they have a massive riot, and death, and problems.
When he said "last night in Sweden," what he really meant was "TOMORROW in Sweden"? :shock:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:probably the only truth based thing he's said in a year.
It definitely stretches his cognitive grasp to its limit. Right along with "Me make poopoo" and "Brown people make Donnie mad!"
ImageImage
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:Boy this investigation of Trump and his connection to Russia has gone nowhere but maybe we'll unintentionally find some other news!!

Private communications of Donald Trump and his presidential transition team may have been scooped up by American intelligence officials monitoring other targets and improperly distributed throughout spy agencies, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday.

Nunes said he was concerned by officials' handling of the communications in the waning days of the Obama administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStor ... d-46306065
He[Nunes] said the surveillance was conducted legally and did not appear to be related to the current FBI investigation into Trump associates' contacts with Russia or with any criminal warrants. And the revelations, he said, did nothing to change his assessment that Trump's explosive allegations about wiretaps at Trump Tower were false.
:roll: :lol:
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
*facepalm*
Facepalm worthy for sure, but also, probably the only truth based thing he's said in a year.
He only said that because he had been watching an old "Saturday Night Live" rerun the night before.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

The long national nightmare is over! Trump's presidency ends now. He can't get Trumpcare through Congress even though it includes a 800 billion dollar tax cut and 1.1 trillion in entitlement cuts.
#YUGELOSER

House Conservatives Emerge From White House Without Health Care Accord

President Trump plans to meet Thursday at 5 p.m. with moderate House Republicans in the Tuesday Group, a group of moderate Republicans.

■ House Republicans will meet at 7 p.m. to discuss a path forward.

■ The vote scheduled Thursday on the House plan to repeal the Affordable Care Act was postponed, possibly until Friday.
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
radiobed wrote:Boy this investigation of Trump and his connection to Russia has gone nowhere but maybe we'll unintentionally find some other news!!

Private communications of Donald Trump and his presidential transition team may have been scooped up by American intelligence officials monitoring other targets and improperly distributed throughout spy agencies, the chairman of the House intelligence committee said Wednesday.

Nunes said he was concerned by officials' handling of the communications in the waning days of the Obama administration.

He[Nunes] said the surveillance was conducted legally and did not appear to be related to the current FBI investigation into Trump associates' contacts with Russia or with any criminal warrants. And the revelations, he said, did nothing to change his assessment that Trump's explosive allegations about wiretaps at Trump Tower were false.

You seem to be missing the point: the surveillance was legal AND not part of an investigation into Russia (sorry conspiracy Dems), but the sharing of people caught up in the surveillance was improper.

Obama did not directly wiretap Trump, but did he indirectly spy on Trump?? Guess the investigation will find out c/o the Russia conspiracy.

summed up on O Reilly with Peter King
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lKjLljxDXw
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

100 pages into this thread! Wow. I wonder if Trump will last another 100 pages. ;)
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

radiobed wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:

You seem to be missing the point: the surveillance was legal AND not part of an investigation into Russia (sorry conspiracy Dems), but the sharing of people caught up in the surveillance was improper.

Obama did not directly wiretap Trump, but did he indirectly spy on Trump?? Guess the investigation will find out c/o the Russia conspiracy.

summed up on O Reilly with Peter King
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-lKjLljxDXw
What sharing? Some congressman believes it happened. There is no proof it did. None. All these assclowns need to do is come up with evidence, like with Benghazi... Sorry, bad example. I mean like they did with Obama being born in Kenya... Oops, my bad. There wasn't shit there either. Anyways, don't hold your breath waiting for that smoking gun. :lol:
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#THANKSTRUMP
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Word is, Trump is giving up on a new healthcare bill if this one doesn't pass. He'll go from "repeal and replace" to "fuck it, Obamacare isn't that bad." :lol:
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:#THANKSTRUMP
I hate Trump as much as anyone could, but I really don't see how he can take blame on this. If you got something, let me know.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

That-guy wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:#THANKSTRUMP
I hate Trump as much as anyone could, but I really don't see how he can take blame on this. If you got something, let me know.
Inherent Flaws in Donald Trump’s Plan to Destroy ISIS
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/12/0 ... troy-isis/
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That-guy wrote:Word is, Trump is giving up on a new healthcare bill if this one doesn't pass. He'll go from "repeal and replace" to "fuck it, Obamacare isn't that bad." :lol:
He is a fierce negotiator.

After defeating ISIS in his first 30 days, he can kick back a little, maybe a round of golf or two.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
radiobed
Headlining Clubs

Post by radiobed »

That-guy wrote:Word is, Trump is giving up on a new healthcare bill if this one doesn't pass. He'll go from "repeal and replace" to "fuck it, Obamacare isn't that bad." :lol:
I hope this means he's ready to move on to the part of his agenda the market loves (regulation/tax reform, infrastructure/military spending, etc.).

The market can't afford to wait for ALL of these incompetent politicians to agree on how to save this sinking ship known as ACA. In a lot of ways, it's politically smart to not take ownership of this sinking ship because it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Sadly, you'd think we all pay these buffoons enough to work together on something they ALL agree needs serious reform. Too many cooks, too many voting bases/lobbyists to be concerned with to do what's right.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

radiobed wrote:
I hope this means he's ready to move on to the part of his agenda the market loves (regulation/tax reform, infrastructure/military spending, etc.).

The market can't afford to wait for ALL of these incompetent politicians to agree on how to save this sinking ship known as ACA. In a lot of ways, it's politically smart to not take ownership of this sinking ship because it's gonna get worse before it gets better.

Sadly, you'd think we all pay these buffoons enough to work together on something they ALL agree needs serious reform. Too many cooks, too many voting bases/lobbyists to be concerned with to do what's right.
Trump's problem here is that he's already taken ownership. It was one of his bigliest campaign promises. :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://www.facebook.com/reelectpreside ... =3&theater

That is a meeting held to discuss healthcare, including them wimmin's stuff. :roll:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

A mentally retarded person is President.
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

I seriously wonder if he has dementia.
Fuck sigs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:I seriously wonder if he has dementia.
I really don't think he does. Trump has been on my radar ever since he used to make headlines as the greedy shitlog who kicked old ladies out of their homes because he wanted to develop their properties. And from when he used to go on the Letterman show and get relentlessly clowned for being a hypocritical douchebag.

He's ALWAYS been this way. In that way it's far worse than if he somehow contracted a condition that changed his personality; a condition that makes you deluded and narcissistic. The "worse" part is that the people who voted for him KNEW exactly what they were getting. It blows my mind over and over when I think of the fucked up mindset it takes to listen to this complete numbnut run his cocksucker and then think "Oh yeah. This is the guy we need as president."

The parts where it seems like he has some kind of brain atrophy is nothing but him getting backed into a corner and not being able to stop himself from talking. He has no idea how to just shut the fuck up and stop making things worse for himself.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Status Update:
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Looks like he is going full retard here.
#MAGA
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.