Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: Dump

Post by Cyd »

Steve Bannon, Trump's Former Chief Strategist, Is Considering Running For President In 2020

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

“I realize in hindsight I was just a staffer, and I’m not a good staffer. I had influence, I had a lot of influence, but just influence,” he said of his time working for Trump. “I have power. I can actually drive things in a certain direction.”
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

Cyd wrote: “I have power. I can actually drive things in a certain direction.”
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Thanks. :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Seems Jill Stein is back in the news for intersecting with details from the investigation into Trump and Russia. Guess she somehow ended up at a dinner table with Putin and Flynn in 2015. Very curious.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/36 ... a-nonevent
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Cyd wrote:Steve Bannon, Trump's Former Chief Strategist, Is Considering Running For President In 2020

“I realize in hindsight I was just a staffer, and I’m not a good staffer. I had influence, I had a lot of influence, but just influence,” he said of his time working for Trump. “I have power. I can actually drive things in a certain direction.”
Bannon has about as much of a chance to become president than Stonebroke does getting a Grammy for Best New band.....
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
Cyd wrote:Steve Bannon, Trump's Former Chief Strategist, Is Considering Running For President In 2020

Bannon has about as much of a chance to become president than Stonebroke does getting a Grammy for Best New band.....
Would love to see Bannon primary Trump and turn all the racist/anti-Semitic scum against Trump. Bannon is supporting an openly anti-Semitic candidate running for Ryan's seat.

Meet the White Nationalist Who Wants to Replace House Speaker Paul Ryan
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-1.830272
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Luminiferous wrote:Bannon has about as much of a chance to become president than Stonebroke does getting a Grammy for Best New band.....
I said that about Trump a few years ago; a lot of people did. We are living in weird times and you can't give people even the smallest credit for having any common sense anymore.

Sad thing is it probably just comes down to the percentage of people who actually know who he is and recognize his name. I'm convinced that's most of what got Trump elected. The simple fact that stupid people knew his name. Which is also what is terrifying about people like The Rock and Kanye West threatening to run. These people actually have a shot at it.
ImageImage
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:The way BLOTUS gloated and carried on about how smart he was to tell R's to not speak about the poison pill to the ACA mandate, and how it was his idea that they not talk about it until after the bill is passed.
Sickening.
Pat yourself on the back there BLOTUS, while 13million lose MED coverage. Way to go.
Oh and now R's are not going to vote on CHIP until 2018 (if ever). The party of family values has done it again, fucked 9mil kids while giving the richest people in the world more money.
They’ll fight tooth and nail for the unborn kids. Afterwards not so much.
MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

I think a bit of difference now though is that a lot of people who were "meh" at the last election, thinking Trump wouldn't win (I was one) have now been woken up by this year of bullshit. Dems who didn't show and independents who maybe gave Trump a chance or didn't show know who the likes of Bannon is and would probably rally against him.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump’s ambassador to the Netherlands just got caught lying about the Dutch
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 02786eb0e8

A Dutch journalist just asked new U.S. Ambassador Pete Hoekstra why he said there are “no go” areas in the Netherlands, where radical Muslims are setting cars and politicians on fire.

Hoekstra denied it, and called the claim “fake news.”

The reporter then showed Hoekstra a video clip of himself at a congressional hearing in 2015 saying: “The Islamic movement has now gotten to a point where they have put Europe into chaos. Chaos in the Netherlands, there are cars being burned, there are politicians that are being burned.”

“And yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands,” he added in the clip.

Then things got extremely weird.

When the reporter pressed, Hoekstra denied using the term “fake news,” which he'd uttered moments before.

“I didn’t call that fake news,” he said. “I didn’t use the words today. I don’t think I did.”

Hoekstra was being interviewed by reporter Wouter Zwart for current affairs program Nieuwsuur. The interview is not playing well in the Netherlands. (One sample headline: “The new Trump Ambassador to the Netherlands, Pete Hoekstra, lies about his own lies.")

Trump official blocked immigrant teen rape victim's abortion because he personally opposed it
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/1 ... /23315117/

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

That Hoekstra clip is OUTSTANDING.

Trumpies, that is how stupid you motherfuckers sound.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote:Trump’s ambassador to the Netherlands just got caught lying about the Dutch
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wor ... 02786eb0e8
Our country is currently being headed up by the most abjectly disgusting and dishonest people the world has to offer. There is no other conclusion that can be reached.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Steve Bannon blasts George H.W. Bush, calls him a 'pervert'
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/1 ... /23315376/

Steve Bannon, President Donald Trump's former chief strategist, called President George H.W. Bush a "pervert," referring to accusations by multiple women that the former president groped them, as part of a Vanity Fair profile published Thursday.

"The old man is a pervert," Bannon told reporter Gabriel Sherman. "He's a pervert. Grabbing these girls and grabbing their asses?"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12 ... ner-ivanka

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

There's a certain stench in the air. Yes, Dear Leader is in town for almost two weeks. A working vacation, of course.

FML.
Fuck sigs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Turner Coates wrote:"The old man is a pervert," Bannon told reporter Gabriel Sherman. "He's a pervert. Grabbing these girls and grabbing their asses?"
Man, it's a good thing old H.W. didn't move his hand around to the front, right? Then Steve would have to say he "has a grasp on what's important"?
Steve Bannon wrote:Donald Trump has a grasp on what’s important
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... interview/

(Under "bonus", after #25)
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:"The old man is a pervert," Bannon told reporter Gabriel Sherman. "He's a pervert. Grabbing these girls and grabbing their asses?"
Man, it's a good thing old H.W. didn't move his hand around to the front, right? Then Steve would have to say he "has a grasp on what's important"?
I'd be willing to bet Bannon knew exactly what he was doing when he made that comment. Bush is an old guard Republican, Trump a new one (very new, since he's a recent convert, er, appropriator). Bannon's goal from the start has been to set Trump apart from anything else that's come before and present him as the future of America and the Republican party. But whether or not Bush is simply senile or a knowing horndog (not that the former makes Bush's behavior any more palatable), there's something distasteful about attacking a Republican leader that has been, despite his flaws, relatively respected, while continuing to exalt other Republican leaders and candidates (Trump, Moore) accused of far more heinous lechery.

I'm sure his comments could be batted back to him, but does Steve Bannon really care if someone accuses him of hypocrisy? His whole alternate reality is based on that shit.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:That Hoekstra clip is OUTSTANDING.

Trumpies, that is how stupid you motherfuckers sound.
you can't even fact-check these fuckers in real time, they'll just pretend it didn't happen.
hey bitches, nothing to see here.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I am no longer worried about this tax plan the GOP passed and Drumpfty signed...

According to Ivanka it's going to wipe out the deficit... The future's lookin' brighter! Where can I get a MAGA hat??
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:
Steve Bannon wrote:Donald Trump has a grasp on what’s important
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... interview/

(Under "bonus", after #25)
I love reading those quotes from the Brietbartians in the comments section.... :lol:

"I imagine some people who tuned in to hate on Bannon have now been converted to the sane side."
"Absolutely. Bannon is a genuine American hero and it's high time the rest of the country sees this man as he really is."
"Bannon went where Rush Limbaugh fears to go...no punt on Rush. Just an observation. One hour of Bannon was more truthful and on target than 30 years of Talk Radio."
"We need more Bannons. MAGA"
"Bannon spoke directly and with great clarity for the majority of Americans."
"Time to completely SMASH Hillary & Barack's man-hating feminist regime #MAGA!"
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Nikki Hailey is gearing up for a presidential run. Watch how she slowly distances herself from the Dotard.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Nikki Hailey is gearing up for a presidential run. Watch how she slowly distances herself from the Dotard.
Probably, but I think LOTS of 'em have their eyes on the prize and will pretend to be Trump half empty/Trump half full of shit.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 03af5e6f2e
For two decades, the commander in chief has doled out distinguished-looking coins as personal mementos. Now, the presidential “challenge coin” has undergone a Trumpian transformation.

The presidential seal has been replaced by an eagle bearing President Trump’s signature. The eagle’s head faces right, not left, as on the seal. The 13 arrows representing the original states have disappeared. And the national motto, “E pluribus unum” — a Latin phrase that means “Out of many, one” — is gone.

Instead, both sides of the coin feature Trump’s official campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again.”

The changes don’t stop there. In addition to his signature, Trump’s name appears three times on the coin, which is thicker than those made for past presidents. And forget the traditional subdued silver and copper: Trump’s coin, a White House aide marveled, is “very gold.”

The aide said the president, whose real estate properties are known for their gilded displays of wealth and status, was personally involved in redesigning the coin. Trump, who also had a hand in creating his famous red campaign hat, “wanted to weigh in on it,” the aide said. “It’s beautifully made.”

The White House offered conflicting accounts of which funds were used to purchase the coins, with one aide saying they were paid for by the White House and a second aide later saying that the Republican National Committee is covering the expense. An RNC spokeswoman confirmed Friday afternoon that the party is paying for the coins.
More at the source including pictures. :roll:

Another source for those stopped by the WP paywall.
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/preside ... r-1.503716
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

When will we be required to salute a new Trump flag?

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

COMEDY GOLD! Trump's tax CUT is more unpopular than Clinton's tax hike which the GOP characterizes as the largest tax hike in history. And even more unpopular than the "read my lips no new taxes" tax hike under Papa Bush.

538: The GOP Tax Cuts Are Even More Unpopular Than Past Tax Hikes

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Who said it: Donald Trump or Buddy from Elf?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... y-from-elf

WH denies NYT report claiming Trump said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/23/politics/ ... index.html

The White House strongly pushed back on a report that President Donald Trump spoke about immigrants in a dismissive and demeaning fashion during a June meeting with top administration officials.
The denial came in response to explosive reporting from the New York Times, which wrote that, according to two unnamed officials, Trump said during a meeting in June that people coming from Haiti "all have AIDS," that recent Nigerian immigrants would never "go back to their huts" in Africa and that Afghanistan is a terrorist haven.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders issued a statement blasting the paper and denying that Trump had made the comments.

"General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen, and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims and it's both sad and telling the New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous 'sources' anyway," Sanders said.
The report said the Oval Office meeting during the summer included Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, then-Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly and senior officials, including White House adviser Stephen Miller, who the Times said had provided Trump with a list of how many immigrants received visas to enter the United States in 2017.
The Times report said Kelly and Tillerson tried to respond by saying many of the visas were for short-term travelers, but that as Trump continued, Kelly and Miller "turned their ire" against Tillerson, who threw his arms up and retorted that perhaps he should stop issuing visas altogether.
The Times said its report was the product of more than three dozen interviews.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -have-aids

Rorysfan
Headlining Clubs

Post by Rorysfan »

I guess laying off 600 people makes it easier to give bonuses :evil:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ ... story.html
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:Who said it: Donald Trump or Buddy from Elf?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... y-from-elf

WH denies NYT report claiming Trump said Haitian immigrants 'all have AIDS'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/23/politics/ ... index.html

The White House strongly pushed back on a report that President Donald Trump spoke about immigrants in a dismissive and demeaning fashion during a June meeting with top administration officials.
The denial came in response to explosive reporting from the New York Times, which wrote that, according to two unnamed officials, Trump said during a meeting in June that people coming from Haiti "all have AIDS," that recent Nigerian immigrants would never "go back to their huts" in Africa and that Afghanistan is a terrorist haven.
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders issued a statement blasting the paper and denying that Trump had made the comments.

"General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen, and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims and it's both sad and telling the New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous 'sources' anyway," Sanders said.
The report said the Oval Office meeting during the summer included Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, then-Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly and senior officials, including White House adviser Stephen Miller, who the Times said had provided Trump with a list of how many immigrants received visas to enter the United States in 2017.
The Times report said Kelly and Tillerson tried to respond by saying many of the visas were for short-term travelers, but that as Trump continued, Kelly and Miller "turned their ire" against Tillerson, who threw his arms up and retorted that perhaps he should stop issuing visas altogether.
The Times said its report was the product of more than three dozen interviews.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... -have-aids
I literally just read this two minutes ago. What can really be said about that? The man is just incredibly racist. And it's incredibly problematic when you have to lead a nation of many races and deal with many countries, some of whom you're being racist towards, on the world stage.