Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Re: President Trump

Post by Machado »

Did Johnny Depp follow up on his threat to take down Trump?

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Mojo »

Machado wrote:Did Johnny Depp follow up on his threat to take down Trump?

Yes, and not one news source reported it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Mojo wrote:
Machado wrote:Did Johnny Depp follow up on his threat to take down Trump?

Yes, and not one news source reported it.
that's ok. i just hope the legit news media is actually covering "real news". like the Energy Dept official and his racist tweets

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powe ... b8a765f9f0
aerozeppelin
Recording Your Demo

Post by aerozeppelin »

Hooligan wrote:So if Obamacare was repealed, why can't Trumpcare get repealed? Doubt he's going to get re-elected unless he has some sort of miraculous turn around. I'm betting the senate and house will go Dem next round too.
There's a lot of people out there who depend on affordable healthcare and don't have the luxury of waiting around for a hypothetical repeal of Trumpcare should it end up passing the senate next week. Just as it seemed so implausible for this guy to win the election, I have no faith in the voters to limit him to one term. Some may claim that the ACA was detrimental to some, but I haven't really heard anyone make a solid argument about how Trumpcare will be improving the situation for those people in any way.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Turner Coates wrote:Image
them republicans are stupid people. after 6 months in office and those folks are still drinking the kool aid by the gallons.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Okay, so only 1 in 10 republicans believe anything Comey says, right? What was that percentage like when he announced the new email investigation a few days before the election? They certainly didn't buy into that bullshit, did they?

Oh wait... they did? Imagine that.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger wrote:Okay, so only 1 in 10 republicans believe anything Comey says, right? What was that percentage like when he announced the new email investigation a few days before the election? They certainly didn't buy into that bullshit, did they?

Anything is possible now.
Trump is Prez, and Cosby is going to lecture on how to treat women.
It's official. The world is BROKEN.

White House responds to Johnny Depp comments about Trump
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/33 ... bout-trump
"President Trump has condemned violence in all forms and its [sic] sad that others like Johnny Depp have not followed his lead."

02/23/2016
Trump on protester: 'I’d like to punch him in the face'

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mazerati
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Mazerati »

Hooligan wrote:So if Obamacare was repealed, why can't Trumpcare get repealed? Doubt he's going to get re-elected unless he has some sort of miraculous turn around. I'm betting the senate and house will go Dem next round too.
Lol Doubt? Next time he wins by even more....The Dems are done for a LONG time
It's amazing how some people just don't get it..But that's cool with us :D
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Mazerati wrote: It's amazing how some people just don't get it..But that's cool with us :D
Explain it, please.
Image Image
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

exitflagger wrote:Okay, so only 1 in 10 republicans believe anything Comey says, right? What was that percentage like when he announced the new email investigation a few days before the election? They certainly didn't buy into that bullshit, did they?

Sad thing is that they don't see a problem with the hypocrisy.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Oh well, another broken promise. Trump said he saved 1100 manufacturing jobs. 400 were white collar jobs that were not moving to Mexico. Of the 700 left, 600 are moving to Mexico. Carrier still gets the huge tax handout from Indiana for keeping the factory in Indiana and employing only 100 people.

Carrier Will Move Jobs to Mexico, Despite Trump’s Promise to Keep Them in Indiana
They must be sick of winning already.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/06/22/carri ... co-despite
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Mazerati wrote:
Keep believing that dork... :lol: "Wins by even more." He won the electoral vote, but lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes to one of the most despised women in America. He's only adding to that number daily and by the time re-election comes around, he's more than likely toast because the next election won't have the sit outs like 2016 had..

The ones who sat out the 2016 election clearly see the shit sandwich given to America and if the Dems or an independent rises up and takes control with the common sense America has seemed to have misplaced, Drumpf will be out of the White House faster than a Melania hand swat..

It's amazing that Drumpftards like you think 4 years from now all this shit Drumpf and the GOP are trying to push on the middle class and lower income population isn't going to come up and bite them in the ass...
You're fully satisfied with empty promises, continuing campaign style rally's promising more shit that isn't going to happen, mediocre medical care and billionaires and millionaires who couldn't give five fucks about you and your family flooding the swamp your president promised to drain..
You deserve every shitty thing you get from this administration when it all comes down.. So pop on the bib and grab your fork and spoon, trust me when I say, it's coming and no fist pumping and BUILD THAT WALL chant can prevent it or fix it..

Yes the Dems have lost 4 special elections recently, and given the state of their party, probably rightly so, but it's still early and 2018 is only getting closer..
If Drumpf continues on with his inept leadership and with the failures in repealing and replacing Obamacare, no clear vision of how to deal with ISIL, immigration, unemployment and when the Medicare/Medicaid shit hits the fan if the GOP plan goes through, and with all 435 seats in the House up for re-election in 2018 and 33 Senate seats, I believe you and your boy are going to see a major shakeup... Both parties are going to take major hits, but since the GOP controls the White House, the House and the Senate, they'll take the brunt of the blame..

And you're right about one thing.. It is amazing how many people do not get it. :lol:
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Mazerati wrote:Lol Doubt? Next time he wins by even more....The Dems are done for a LONG time
Possible but not likely. Trump most likely will not run for re-election and will let Pence run.

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Mazerati wrote:
You are beyond stupid. Eat a bullet. He has you so conned, it's pathetic yet hilarious. Keep those blinders on, fuckboy. I can't wait to see the shit come crashing down around your ears.
Fuck sigs.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Eight years with Putin's puppet in the White House.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Stephen Colbert Tweets at Donald Trump and Mulls 2020 Run
http://time.com/4831653/colbert-trump-russia/

While in Russia, Stephen Colbert sent a tweet to President Donald Trump and announced he was considering a White House run.

"I am here to announce that I am considering a run for President in 2020, and I thought it would be better to cut out the middle man and just tell the Russians myself," Colbert said on the Russian late-night show Evening Urgant on Friday.

As the American TV host continued poking fun at allegations that President Trump's campaign may have colluded with Russia, Colbert added, "If anyone would like to work on my campaign, in an unofficial capacity, please just let me know."

Russian host Ivan Urgant joined in on the fun saying, "It’s a pleasure to drink with the future U.S. President. To you, Stephen. I wish you luck. We will do everything we can so you become President."

Colbert tweeted a picture of himself in Russia to the President Thursday with the caption, "Don't worry, Mr. President. I'm in Russia. If the 'tapes' exist, I'll bring you back a copy!"

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Can anyone explain the context of this? It looks more like an entertainment journalism segment. Why is he being interviewed casually in a White House hallway and why is Melania in the clip?

https://www.facebook.com/TrumpResistanc ... 782139058/
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:Can anyone explain the context of this? It looks more like an entertainment journalism segment. Why is he being interviewed casually in a White House hallway and why is Melania in the clip?

His wife is there because Trump wants to look like a family man. He also knows the goobers will pay more attention to her tits than to evidence that he is a liar.

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:Can anyone explain the context of this? It looks more like an entertainment journalism segment. Why is he being interviewed casually in a White House hallway and why is Melania in the clip?

It's from a Fox and Friends interview with Trump and his mail order wife. She's there because Trump and Melania were hosting a Congressional picnic. They ask her a nothing question and then ask Trump about the tapes he lied about and the health care bill that won't pass.

President Trump & Melania Trump Interview on Fox & Friends 6/23/17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7qCZjgxBkA

President Trump & Melania Host Congressional Picnic at the White House 6/22/17
https://youtu.be/bCv3bEy8lnQ

MickeyG
Doing 20 Questions with Metal Sludge

Post by MickeyG »

Where's my tax cut he promised and why is it taking so long? Can't these fuckers work on more than one thing at once? Most of us have to in our jobs.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Where's the wall, the tax cut, the jobs, the health insurance, etc.

No promises fulfilled. Nothing accomplished.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

What a fucking dolt.

Last edited by Turner Coates on Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Where's the wall, the tax cut, the jobs, the health insurance, etc.

OBSTRUCTIONIST DEMOCRATS!!

THEY'RE THE PARTY OF NO!!!

Hey apparently under him we built the Panama Canal and Drumpf's going to pass a law making immigrants wait 5 years before they can go on welfare!!!!

USA! USA! USA!
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Where's the wall, the tax cut, the jobs, the health insurance, etc.

OBSTRUCTIONIST DEMOCRATS!!

THEY'RE THE PARTY OF NO!!!

Hey apparently under him we built the Panama Canal and Drumpf's going to pass a law making immigrants wait 5 years before they can go on welfare!!!!

USA! USA! USA!
Looks like Schumer & Pelosi fucked up the Middle East Peace talks.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ss-reports
The London-based Arabic daily al-Hayat reports that Kushner's meeting with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas was “tense,” according to a translation from the Jerusalem Post, and Abbas was reportedly furious at Kushner relaying the demands of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Israeli newspaper Haaretz also reports that Palestinian officials were “greatly disappointed” by their meeting with Kushner and Trump’s Middle East envoy Jason Greenblatt.

"They sounded like Netanyahu's advisers and not like fair arbiters," a senior Palestinian official told the newspaper. "They started presenting Netanyahu's issues and then we asked to hear from them clear stances regarding the core issues of the conflict."
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

But...he won!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir-pu ... mp-report/
Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Trump, report says

Last Updated Jun 23, 2017 11:31 AM EDT

A report Friday morning claims Russian President Vladimir Putin gave direct instructions to help elect Donald Trump president.

According to a Washington Post investigation, former President Obama received a secret CIA report in August.

That report "captured Putin's specific instructions on the operation's audacious objectives - defeat or at least damage the Democratic nominee, Hillary Clinton."

CBS News confirmed last year that U.S. intelligence officials knew that the Russian government operation to interfere in the U.S. election had been approved by Putin himself
, but they were reluctant to reveal how much they knew out of concern that sources and methods could be compromised, CBS News justice and homeland security correspondent Jeff Pegues reports.

The Post reports that U.S. intelligence agencies had sourcing deep inside the Russian government capturing Putin's direct instructions in the operation.

The Post also reports that before he left office Mr. Obama set in motion a secret program that authorized the deployment of "implants" in Russian networks - digital bombs that could be triggered in a retaliatory cyberstrike in the event of Moscow aggression - and that it would be up to President Trump to decide to use the capability.

CBS News confirmed that Obama officials felt that their effort to expel Russian diplomats in retaliation was undermined by the incoming administration.

Determining whether that is true is part of the ongoing investigations. CBS News has confirmed that congressional investigators are looking into whether Trump campaign associates obtained information from hacked voter databases during the election.

So far there is no evidence of that, but it is a sign that the congressional investigations are expanding.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump: "This is just an excuse the Democrats are making for losing. But also they knew about it ahead of time and should've done something. Make America Great Again!"
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump: "This is just an excuse the Democrats are making for losing. But also they knew about it ahead of time and should've done something. Make America Great Again!"
Trump was briefed, according to the report. Motherfucker knew about it this entire time.

Hey, Ironman, Mazerati and Heenan - Your boyfriend lied to you. And you ate it up.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump: "This is just an excuse the Democrats are making for losing. But also they knew about it ahead of time and should've done something. Make America Great Again!"
Trump was briefed, according to the report. Motherfucker knew about it this entire time.

Hey, Ironman, Mazerati and Heenan - Your boyfriend lied to you. And you ate it up.
Obama did take this info to the leaders of Congress, McConnell, etc. They knew and refused to act on it and said it would "politicize" the election or some BS. Which is exactly what Trump would have been screaming.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts