Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Luminiferous »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:US Lifeguards To Carry Sharks, To Protect Beachgoers From Future Shark Attacks
http://www.theshovel.com.au/2018/02/25/ ... ry-sharks/
Donald Trump has proposed radical new measures that would see lifeguards on US beaches carrying live sharks, in an attempt to limit the number of deaths caused by sharks.

35 people have died of shark attacks on US beaches, a number that could have been reduced to zero had staff been trained to carry and use sharks, the President said.

“Last year a young teenager tragically died in California after being bitten by a shark. He was defenceless. Imagine how different it might have been if the lifeguard on duty was armed with a shark”.

The National Shark Association (NSA), a group that advocates for the rights for Americans to bear sharks, said it would fight any attempts to control shark ownership. “The only way to stop a bad guy with a shark is with a good guy with a shark,” a spokesperson said. He said that shark attacks were a mental health issue.

Meanwhile, other groups have called for shark ownership to be restricted to smaller sharks, with more dangerous great white sharks to be outlawed.

A beach town in Texas is considering legislation that would require all beachgoers to carry a shark at all times.
The sharks will be equipped with lasers or AR-15's right??
JohnnyDouche
Headlining Clubs

Post by JohnnyDouche »

Luminiferous wrote:
This is exactly what I was thinking of when I heard Trump's latest line of 100% pure bullshit.

POS!!
I can see you like to douche
risingfarce
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by risingfarce »

Luminiferous wrote:I have no doubt that Cadet Bonespurs has nerves of steel when dealing with situations involving blood and injuries... The man is made of stone!

Trump shared with Stern in July 2008 while discussing his lifelong aversion to blood, is a bit... different.

Once upon a time, Trump explained matter-of-factly, he was hosting a charity ball at Mar-a-Lago at which several members of the Marine Corps were in attendance, along with a host of rich people "eager to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post," as he put it. Lo and behold, at some point during the evening, an 80-year-old man—"very wealthy," Trump adds, but also, "a lot of people didn't like him"—fell off the stage and hit his head. Trump thought the man had died. "And you know what I did?"

I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away. I couldn’t—you know, he was right in front of me, and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him.

He’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red.
And you have this poor guy, eighty years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ And you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

I was saying, "Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!" The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say is he okay!
https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-h ... tern-story

He was born a POS. He'll die that way, too.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

risingfarce wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Moggio Huckabee Sanders attempted to run damage control regarding that statement...

“I think he was just stating that as a leader he would’ve stepped in and hopefully been able to help,” Sanders said. “He was saying he would be a leader and would want to take a courageous action.”

When in fact everyone with an IQ above a chickpea knew EXACTLY what he meant with that claim, trying to convince his followers he's some bulletproof Rambo who'd lead the charge like Ped Nugent in a petting zoo hunt...

Funny thing is that people actually believe that the lardass that waited for a golf cart while other world leaders walked to the G7 group photo would run anywhere.. :lol:
Oh he'd run alright, in the other direction while ducking as low as physically possible. While pushing aside those in his way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0
That is about how it would really go down.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Pierce Foreskin

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Image
Man where was Johnny Smith when we really needed him?
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
It's not like we needed a psychic to see how it was going to turn out.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
It's not like we needed a psychic to see how it was going to turn out.
Well, if that psychic was willing to take him out...
Stoner
Queen Bee

Post by Stoner »

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

"You, Angie...pick up that blood."
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Why the heck doesn't kick all the witches' asses?
Sounds like he's toying with them.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Fox News confirms it.

Pierce Foreskin

Except most witch hunts don't have people pleading guilty. They usually continue to scream they aren't a witch until their bodies don't float to the surface.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Has Trump ever considered that it might actually be voodoo?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Agree with you all. Do you think it's Gates/Mueller charges/pleas that came out this morning that sent BLOTUS to his twitter machine to scream?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Pierce Foreskin

For a bunch of innocent people in the throes of a witch hunt, they aren't exactly doing themselves any favors.

Hope Hicks is not talking, at least about the Trump Admin. Even though the POTUS has not claimed executive privilege.
I wonder how this would be playing out over at Fox News if this was a democratic administration stone-walling. My guess is they'd be all like "Nothing to see here".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

Kushner looses access to top secret intelligence.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... ade-427178
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
I wonder how this would be playing out over at Fox News if this was a democratic administration stone-walling.
Instead of "WItch Hunt" they'd broadcast this:

Pierce Foreskin

eddie lee roth wrote:Kushner looses access to top secret intelligence.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/ ... ade-427178
Well, I'll be goddamned. I didn't see that coming.
Though he still has too much access for my liking.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Ouch.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

From Albert Brooks' Twitter feed:

"Trump announced today that he will run in 2020. Robert Mueller said, 'If I were you I would run now.'"

:D
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

When yammering to his cronies at CPAC this weekend he claims some guy got on tv recently talking about how Drumpf had fulfilled more promises than he made... :?

The guy he seen on tv saying that was Drumpf HIMSELF! :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-fake-to ... 33233.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Archie Trump on gun control:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lDb0Dn8OXE

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Man, it really is a worthy use of our president's time to start campaigning a little more than ONE QUARTER of the way through his term because... you know... it's just so fucking RARE for an incumbent to run for re-election and all.

Certainly. :roll:
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

InsHannity's new spank material... couldn't wait to share it on Twitter and try to get a rise out of them libruls, but got clowned, photoshopped and meme'd for it.. :lol:

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:Man, it really is a worthy use of our president's time to start campaigning a little more than ONE QUARTER of the way through his term because... you know... it's just so fucking RARE for an incumbent to run for re-election and all.

Certainly. :roll:
For him it is. If you take into account the possibility that he's just pocketing people's money, then the sooner he starts amassing campaign donations, the more donor money he pockets. I mean hell, he may not even make it to the next campaign cycle. What happens to all that money then?
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Hicks acknowledges white lies, but won't talk White House in testimony

CNN)During closed-door testimony that stretched roughly nine hours Tuesday, White House communications director Hope Hicks was pressed about whether she had ever lied for President Donald Trump -- and acknowledged she has had to tell what amounted to white lies, according to a source with direct knowledge of her testimony.

But Hicks argued that she hasn't had to lie about substantive issues for Trump, the source said.
Hicks, however, would not answer questions about her time in the White House during her House Intelligence Committee testimony as part of the panel's Russia investigation, though she did answer some questions about the presidential transition, according to lawmakers on the committee.The New York Times first reported that Hicks admitted to white lies on the President's behalf.

Hicks is the latest senior official in the Trump orbit to decline to address questions about events that occurred after the 2016 election, as former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon and former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski have made similar claims during testimony before the House panel. Hicks' testimony was more forthcoming than that of Bannon -- who would answer questions only about the campaign -- but Democrats said she failed to answer key questions by walling off her time at the White House, arguing that other administration officials did not take a broad view about what they could not discuss. House Intelligence Committee ranking member Adam Schiff said Hicks would not discuss, for instance, her role in drafting the misleading statement from Donald Trump Jr. about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer.

"All of our questions about what went into that statement went unanswered," the California Democrat said.
Hicks did tell the committee that the first time she learned about the Trump Tower meeting was in June 2017, three sources familiar with the matter told CNN. While she was in Trump Tower that day in June 2016, Hicks said, she did not have any awareness that the meeting took place, the sources said.

Initially Hicks told the committee she would not discuss the transition at all, citing a White House request, according to lawmakers. But she then agreed to answer some questions about the transition after conferring with the White House, because she had answered them previously before the Senate Intelligence Committee -- although Schiff said there were transition questions not asked by the Senate that she still would not address.
Schiff said Democrats pushed for the committee to subpoena Hicks "on the spot" to compel her testimony, but Republicans did not agree to do so. Hicks did not invoke executive privilege, but she said she had been instructed by the White House not to answer the questions, Schiff said. When Bannon appeared before the committee last month and didn't answer questions beyond the 2016 campaign, he was hit with a subpoena during the interview. Republicans said Bannon's claim that he could invoke executive privilege during the presidential transition did not have merit. "There's apparently one rule for Steve Bannon and another rule for everyone else," Schiff said. But Republicans said Hicks was a different case because she was willing to answer some questions about the transition. "Mr. Bannon was claiming a privilege based on the transition that we were asking what the privilege was and we weren't comfortable that there was such a privilege," said Rep. Tom Rooney, a Florida Republican. "Since she has decided to answer questions based on that transition, she cannot be compared to Mr. Bannon, so it's not the same." Rep. Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, said his issue was more with the White House's stance on the transition period, rather than with Hicks. Earlier on Tuesday, other Democrats on the committee were also pushing for the panel to subpoena Hicks for not responding to its questions. :We got Bannon-ed," said Rep. Denny Heck, a Washington state Democrat.
"I have less hope we'll get to all the answers," said Rep. Mike Quigley, an Illinois Democrat. "As with anyone who doesn't answer questions, they ought to be subpoenaed."
Rep. Mike Conaway, the Texas Republican leading the House Intelligence Committee's Russia investigation, told CNN ahead of the meeting that he expected Hicks to answer all of the committee's questions. He declined to comment Tuesday afternoon on Hicks' testimony or a possible subpoena, saying he would wait until the interview had concluded. Bannon returned to the committee under subpoena earlier this month to continue his testimony, and he told the panel he had been instructed by the White House to invoke executive privilege on behalf of Trump. Schiff has called for Bannon to be held in contempt of Congress for refusing to answer questions, as well as Lewandowski, who also limited the scope of questions he would answer. Conaway said Tuesday that he has to discuss the matter with House Speaker Paul Ryan before deciding how to proceed.
Quigley said Hicks had not asserted privilege Tuesday, but she was "following the orders of the White House not to answer certain questions." Hicks did not answer reporters' questions on her way into the interview Tuesday morning. She was initially scheduled to appear before the committee last month as part of the panel's investigation into Russian meddling in the US election, but her interview was delayed over questions about the scope of her testimony. Hicks also met last year with special counsel Robert Mueller as part of his investigation.
Hicks, a trusted Trump aide for years, was one of then-candidate Trump's first hires as he put together an improbable run for the White House. During the campaign, she was often by Trump's side and attended nearly every rally, while she was in frequent communication with other senior officials as they coordinated their tactics to win the White House.

The House panel planned to interview her about any knowledge she has of contacts that occurred between other Trump associates and Russians. HIcks appears to have firsthand knowledge of a number of key events that have shaped the first year of the Trump White House, including being on Air Force One when the initial misleading statement about Trump Jr.'s meeting with Russians was crafted.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/26/politics ... index.html
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Pierce Foreskin

Imagine, if you will, a world where Hillary won the election and her administration stone-walled congress, even when she did not assert executive privilege.
Methinks that such action would be taken much differently by R's in hearings than with this group of white-collar liars.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:Imagine, if you will, a world where Hillary won the election and her administration stone-walled congress, even when she did not assert executive privilege.
Methinks that such action would be taken much differently by R's in hearings than with this group of white-collar liars.
Partisan horseshit is applicable to both parties I'm afraid. You can plug Clinton into the scenario and the republicans would be critical in the same way democrats are now; dems would give the same leeway.

Only difference in this case is that I really don't think Clinton or her hypothetical cabinet members would be nearly as obvious and brazen about the deception. They would at minimum be far more adept at disguising improprieties, in addition to those (hypothetical) things having a far less damaging effect on national security.

I really don't give a shit about partisan stuff. I've always been far more concerned about incompetence and blind adherence to special interest bullshit.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The Hope Hicks thing intrigues me for some reason. Is she of the same ilk as her bosses or is she just some ambitious college grad that got in way over her head with this whole mess? She's 29 now, but she probably started with the Trumps back when she was, what 25, 26? Her time in the Trump campaign/White House cabinet is going to be something she carries for the rest of her life. What twenty-something would want this situation?