Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Dump

Post by dmbrocker »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:I hope Kelly jumps ship after Trump used his son for political reasons.
I mean, seriously, fuck this guy.
Awesome how he comes out and gives a little presser saying he'll never quit and he's not getting fired, nothing like that... and then Trump says "Oh okay cool, so lemme go ahead and take a dump on your dead son and we'll see how you feel after that".

You take the worst caricatures of TV/movie villains over the years; Frank Burns, the principal from Ferris Bueller, Scar from The Lion King, Hans Landa, Ramsay Bolton, Mr. Burns, etc., etc... Trump is all of them rolled into one. What a complete shitheel he is.
Sad thing is, there is no bottom of the barrel for his followers.
"Thank our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Trump ain't that mean ol' globalist Hillary and we git ta keep our guns and our right ta discriminate against the minorities, trannies, and f*gs! Freedom! 'MURICA!!!"
Last edited by dmbrocker on Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

exitflagger wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:I hope Kelly jumps ship after Trump used his son for political reasons.
Awesome how he comes out and gives a little presser saying he'll never quit and he's not getting fired, nothing like that... and then Trump says "Oh okay cool, so lemme go ahead and take a dump on your dead son and we'll see how you feel after that".

You take the worst caricatures of TV/movie villains over the years; Frank Burns, the principal from Ferris Bueller, Scar from The Lion King, Hans Landa, Ramsay Bolton, Mr. Burns, etc., etc... Trump is all of them rolled into one. What a complete shitheel he is.
If there is ever a movie made of Drumpf's presidency, one of these two need to be cast as him..

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:

He is who he is. He's vile. But he can't be tamed. He is not going to stop any of this behavior. it's up to Washington politicians to stop him. It's up the voters. If this all manages to come crashing down, you can be sure those politicians that have stayed silent, looked the way or downright actively enabled him are going to be asked, "Why didn't you try to intervene and deal with his violations of the law or stop his reckless words and actions when your party knew he was dangerous?" The lot of them *will* need to be held accountable.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

There's a gold star dad coming out now saying his condolence call with Trump went well. Then he goes on to estimate that of the 20 minutes they talked, Trump only spoke about 3 minutes. It would've only taken another minute or so for him to say something assholey.

Three minutes is really pushing his limit. I guess he's to be commended for making that far.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:There's a gold star dad coming out now saying his condolence call with Trump went well. Then he goes on to estimate that of the 20 minutes they talked, Trump only spoke about 3 minutes. It would've only taken another minute or so for him to say something assholey.

Three minutes is really pushing his limit. I guess he's to be commended for making that far.
Weird. Not surprising though, as his manner of communication is pretty awkward. I mean it really is rather brutish and lacking in any kind of grace or fluidity, isn't it? I wonder how stunted even what inoffensive chatter he *did* muster was. Maybe *inoffensive* is really what "went well" actually means.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous wrote:
exitflagger wrote:

If there is ever a movie made of Drumpf's presidency, one of these two need to be cast as him..

Here you go:
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

TenBenny wrote:If this all manages to come crashing down, you can be sure those politicians that have stayed silent, looked the way or downright actively enabled him are going to be asked, "Why didn't you try to intervene and deal with his violations of the law or stop his reckless words and actions when your party knew he was dangerous?" The lot of them *will* need to be held accountable.
Don't be so naive. Didn't happen to high-ranking NSDAP officials, won't happen after this shit show.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:
TenBenny wrote:If this all manages to come crashing down, you can be sure those politicians that have stayed silent, looked the way or downright actively enabled him are going to be asked, "Why didn't you try to intervene and deal with his violations of the law or stop his reckless words and actions when your party knew he was dangerous?" The lot of them *will* need to be held accountable.
Don't be so naive. Didn't happen to high-ranking NSDAP officials, won't happen after this shit show.
Good point. A sense of optimism intermittently creeps in and gets the better of me. I guess sometimes I'm like the "X-Files," man. I *want* to believe. But you're right, some high-ranking GOP members may skate away scot-free. I sure hope they don't though.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Wow, something that might actually produce genuine, tearful emotion in Trump.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/17/news/tr ... index.html

Or so you'd think. It gets curious.

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-forbes-list-call

Still, it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
hendrix74
Buying Cool Stage Clothes

Post by hendrix74 »

exitflagger wrote:There's a gold star dad coming out now saying his condolence call with Trump went well. Then he goes on to estimate that of the 20 minutes they talked, Trump only spoke about 3 minutes. It would've only taken another minute or so for him to say something assholey.

Let me guess: he’s white?
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:I guess sometimes I'm like the "X-Files," man. I *want* to believe.
Please do not ruin this show for me.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
TenBenny wrote:I guess sometimes I'm like the "X-Files," man. I *want* to believe.
Please do not ruin this show for me.
Oh come on, the franchise is doing a good job of that all by itself. ;) :D
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

New Marist poll, more bad news for Trump. All downhill from here:

10/19: President Trump Legacy May Be as One of the Worst U.S. Presidents
http://maristpoll.marist.edu/1019-presi ... #pq=u8GAAx
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:New Marist poll, more bad news for Trump. All downhill from here:

There's no coming back to reality for whoever that 7% is.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Soon BLOTUS will be saying he is the best at being the worst, unprecedentedly bad, trust me.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:New Marist poll, more bad news for Trump. All downhill from here:

There's no coming back to reality for whoever that 7% is.
Meet the 7%ers

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

I can't believe George W. Bush gave a speech that didn't make me consider moving to Canada. I guess when compared to what we have now, his ignorance seems tame.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

And what is Trump going on about with uranium? Did I miss something?
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

That-guy wrote:And what is Trump going on about with uranium? Did I miss something?
https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton- ... ssia-deal/

Came out of Breitbart land. It's an oldie but a goodie. Not quite the Clinton Death List, but it's right up there. Conspiracy theory.

That the fucking POTUS is spouting bullshit his own branch of govt. could tell him was bullshit shows you what a small minded, petty, stupid idiot trying to "look over there!!!" about Russia, he really is.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Bourbon Cowboy
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bourbon Cowboy »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:That just made me seethe with absolute rage...him accusing Obama and other past Presidents of not honoring our fallen. Then..."Ohhhhh derpy derp that's what I was told." And not ONE GODDAMN WORD UNTIL FUCKING TODAY! You sonofabitch. YOU LYING FUCKING SON OF A CUNTBAG BITCH! Waste of human skin.

I fucking DARE the Trumptards to defend this! Where the fuck are they?!

#TrumpsBenghazi
I have pretty much given up trying to comment on the daily Trump stupidity, his opening his mouth and saying something stupid and it easily proven false, but this bullshit with his writing and calling all the dead military's families truly takes the cake. First of all I didn't sign up for the military to die or to kill, but to serve my country. Yes it should be expected that death is a possibility when sent into possible enemy territory, but when attempting to console the widow of a fallen soldier, you don't reiterate 'he knew what he was getting into' unless you are a completely brainless idiot.
Trump did not take a break this weekend between the 8th and 9th hole of his golf course and pen letters to the four Green Beret's families.

First of all, no president, not Bush, Clinton, Reagan or Obama wrote letters to the families of soldiers killed in action and neither has Trump. All families will usually receive the same standard condolences letter with only the soldier's names changed signed by the president, but not typed by, handwritten to, or dictated by the president.
Two members of my unit in Desert Storm were later killed in Iraq in 2007 and both families received the same letter with only the soldier's names being the difference and signed by President Bush. While both families were not fans of Bush, they do have the letters in frames next to pictures of their sons.

And for all of the bullshit being spewed by the Sanders bitch and the White House about the congresswoman politicizing this whole thing, just what in the fuck do they believe they are doing with these soldiers deaths, now that they've finally acknowledged them 12 days after they were ambushed and killed in action and only after a reporter brought up the question?
I swear the entire administration is being run like a rehab clinic with the patients in charge.
muppet butt wrote:You're an idiot if you think he has the ability to ban me.
Pierce Foreskin

Labatt wrote:Can't we like, I don't know, put them on trains to a secure facility?
http://www.businessinsider.com/betty-pr ... ne-2017-10

A Georgia state lawmaker — the wife of former Trump health secretary Tom Price — is drawing condemnation for suggesting that people with HIV might be quarantined to curb the spread of the infectious disease.

Republican state Rep. Betty Price, a former anesthesiologist who represents people living in the northern Atlanta area, asked in a hearing this week "what are we legally able to do" to limit the spread of HIV throughout the state.

"I don’t want to say the quarantine word — but I guess I just said it,"
Someone should infect her with a dirty needle and let her be the first one on the quarantine train.
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Just noticed these two have the exact same douche smile.

ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Pierce Foreskin

exitflagger wrote:Just noticed these two have the exact same douche smile.

Uncanny.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Here you go:
I heard on CNN that Godwin ( of Godwin's Law fame) just said it's okay to call Trump a Nazi.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

vlad wrote:
That-guy wrote:And what is Trump going on about with uranium? Did I miss something?
https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton- ... ssia-deal/

Came out of Breitbart land. It's an oldie but a goodie. Not quite the Clinton Death List, but it's right up there. Conspiracy theory.

That the fucking POTUS is spouting bullshit his own branch of govt. could tell him was bullshit shows you what a small minded, petty, stupid idiot trying to "look over there!!!" about Russia, he really is.
Oh for fucks sake. How idiotic are these people???
Pierce Foreskin

Well. So much for Gen. Kelly being the "Adult in the Room", his press conference from yesterday where he accused a sitting Congresswoman of grandstanding and politicizing the deaths of two FBI agents has been completely debunked.
now who was grandstanding and politicizing two dead FBI agents. Fucking liar.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

This whole clusterfuck could have been avoided if the Idiot-in-Chief had simply answered the original question about Niger with something like "It's a tragedy, we don't have all the facts and will be looking into it". But noooooooooo.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

vlad wrote:This whole clusterfuck could have been avoided if the Idiot-in-Chief had simply answered the original question about Niger with something like "It's a tragedy, we don't have all the facts and will be looking into it". But noooooooooo.
Because it all points to Chad being put on the travel ban list. Over a "paper shortage."

Or because they just fined Exxon $74 billion.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
vlad wrote:This whole clusterfuck could have been avoided if the Idiot-in-Chief had simply answered the original question about Niger with something like "It's a tragedy, we don't have all the facts and will be looking into it". But noooooooooo.
Because it all points to Chad being put on the travel ban list. Over a "paper shortage."

Or because they just fined Exxon $74 billion.
Oh. I knew about the "paper shortage", but hadn't heard about the Exxon fine. My understanding is that Chad is an ally (or was) in the fight against Isis. Once again, shitting in our own nest, like with Qatar.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I feel like this is at the point where we need the Cheech & Chong routine for Trump. A whole "Hillary's not here, man" thing. Seriously, dude, move on.