Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Re: Dump

Post by vlad »

So he's been "toying' with the idea of changing Denali back to Mt. McKinley. Why? Alaska officially changed the name for state purposes over 40 years ago. I've been going (and at times living) to Alaska for 25 years. It's always been Denali. Except at the federal level because Pres. McKinley's hometown rep (in Ohio) opposed it. Until 2015 when Obama made it the same as the state, Denali.

I hesitated to think all of his reversals of Obama acts, regs, EO were because he seriously wanted to erase everything Obama did. But this? Just ridiculous.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:So he's been "toying' with the idea of changing Denali back to Mt. McKinley. Why? Alaska officially changed the name for state purposes over 40 years ago. I've been going (and at times living) to Alaska for 25 years. It's always been Denali. Except at the federal level because Pres. McKinley's hometown rep (in Ohio) opposed it. Until 2015 when Obama made it the same as the state, Denali.

I hesitated to think all of his reversals of Obama acts, regs, EO were because he seriously wanted to erase everything Obama did. But this? Just ridiculous.
The reality on some level is that Trump really *can't* erase the things Obama did. By that I mean the actions and intentions are all still out there in the historical record. And as long as we have the Internet, books, newspapers, magazines and broadcasts, the record, all the good Obama has done or tried to do, isn't going anywhere.

Obviously Trump isn't erasing the actions and motivations that were Obama's. He's taking away the results, which is still a big thing to be sure, but he can't wipe people's awareness and memories of the previous presidency. The historical record of Trump is only going to show that this tack he took with Obama's presidency was ugly and petty.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Mojo wrote:Every news outlet I've watched lately is pronouncing it "Nee-jair." Growing up, I always heard it as "Nigh-jur." Can we get this important shit hammered out before we worry about condolence calls?
Probably the same liberal scum that have decided it's "Urine-us" now instead of "Ur-anus."
It's just mimicking the French pronunciation, as that's the official language over there. I don't know what that's supposed to accomplish since these cow-tongued attempts are still barely recognizable to French speakers, but I'm sure this kind of superficial respectfulness is a major concern there right now. Trump's ratings will be huge (with a silent 'h').
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Senator Jeff Flake takes Trump presidency to task, tells Republicans: "You need to wrap it up!"

Full speech here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uVk0KdPLpc
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Drumpf as usual avoids pressing issues and prefers to brag about standing ovations he receives... :lol:
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf as usual avoids pressing issues and prefers to brag about standing ovations he receives... :lol:
and the unity.
They are all very united.
Hey did I mention how united we are? No. Well we are. Very. United.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf as usual avoids pressing issues and prefers to brag about standing ovations he receives... :lol:
and the unity.
We are united. Bigly.

He's been spending more than any other president on new presidential furniture and redecorations, too:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... ns-n814551
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Speaking of insurance, does the current administration have collusion coverage?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... ton-emails
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

dmbrocker wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
and the unity.
We are united. Bigly.
Grab the love!

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
ChipsRoach
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ChipsRoach »

TenBenny wrote:Speaking of insurance, does the current administration have collusion coverage?

You libby fucks have no sense of reality. Keep living in your little echo chamber and make-believe everything is ok. You just can't accept that Hillary is going to fall even further and Trump might go down as being a president who stood up against a very corrupt D.C. and made people realize how out of touch liberals (including the media) really are. You guys just start throwing punches and I'm going to bed. FUCK THE FUCK OFF
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

ChipsRoach wrote:You libby fucks have no sense of reality. Keep living in your little echo chamber and make-believe everything is ok.
:lol:

The thing I love most about Trumpies is their self-awareness.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

ChipsRoach wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Speaking of insurance, does the current administration have collusion coverage?

You libby fucks have no sense of reality. Keep living in your little echo chamber and make-believe everything is ok. You just can't accept that Hillary is going to fall even further and Trump might go down as being a president who stood up against a very corrupt D.C. and made people realize how out of touch liberals (including the media) really are. You guys just start throwing punches and I'm going to bed. FUCK THE FUCK OFF
:lol: :lol: :lol:
GTFO of here, aren't you one of the Infowars groupies?
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Trump is going to go down as one of the country's biggest disgraces.

Pretty remarkable since it used to be legal to own people.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

The only poster of note I can remember citing any love for Hillary is TenLenny, which is probably only because there wasn't anyone more stunningly boring to profess adoration for. Most everyone else recognizes what a shitty choice she was. Not sure why Trumptards keep acting like she's the Leftist God.

Many years from now, Trump will be held up alongside history's biggest blunders and his supporters will pretend they never supported him. Beleedat.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Also, I'm really looking forward to The War On Drugs part two. It worked so well the first time. Can't blame Clinton for this round, though.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Mojo wrote:The only poster of note I can remember citing any love for Hillary is TenLenny, which is probably only because there wasn't anyone more stunningly boring to profess adoration for.

Crymaster was #WithHer too.

I wasn't a big fan before the election, and I'm definitely not a big fan now, but I do not understand how Trump voters have no fucking clue they're being pandered to with this Hillary shit. It's all for show. Trump is like a shitty bar band and Hillary and Obama are his "You Shook Me All Night Long." It's just to get the crowd to stop throwing shit.
Last edited by Chip Z'Hoy on Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

ChipsRoach wrote:

We're out of touch? You're the one who seems to think Hillary is in any way relevant. She lost. get over it.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Mojo wrote:The only poster of note I can remember citing any love for Hillary is TenLenny, which is probably only because there wasn't anyone more stunningly boring to profess adoration for. Most everyone else recognizes what a shitty choice she was. Not sure why Trumptards keep acting like she's the Leftist God.

Many years from now, Trump will be held up alongside history's biggest blunders and his supporters will pretend they never supported him. Beleedat.
Nah. I like HRC. Preferred her over Sanders (my distrust of populists goes for the left as well as the right). But then I've been debunking the bullshit against her for decades. Honestly, I would have liked someone younger. But I'm not voting for a drinking buddy or a girlfriend (not saying you are either). I wanted a capable, intelligent, experienced person.

I won't out the others, but we're around.

That said, judging by the GOP's "OMG, LOOK,LOOK OVER THERE...It's HILLARY!!!!" is going to have to end eventually.
LJP 2002-2014

Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

vlad wrote:That said, judging by the GOP's "OMG, LOOK,LOOK OVER THERE...It's HILLARY!!!!" is going to have to end eventually.
Oh, I've accepted that I'm going to have to hear about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama for the rest of my life.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:The only poster of note I can remember citing any love for Hillary is TenLenny, which is probably only because there wasn't anyone more stunningly boring to profess adoration for. Most everyone else recognizes what a shitty choice she was. Not sure why Trumptards keep acting like she's the Leftist God.

What does being dull or exciting have to with competency? You're dull, and people still let you post on Sludge, right? This isn't rock and roll, this is politics. Apparently to you a good candidate is one that gets onstage and sings "Born in the USA."

Then there's that "most everyone..." bit. LMAO. I think by "most everyone" you must mean the three million *more* people that voted for Clinton than for Trump. Spin it all you want, more of the voting public wanted her, and that's still *after* he had significant help from a foreign government.

If you dislike her that much, you're basically acknowledging you either voted for Trump, one of the useless non-starter candidates or no candidate at all in the main election. And that's something, to use your language, *most everyone recognizes* is a shitty decision.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Trump voters have no fucking clue they're being pandered to with this Hillary shit.
Exactly this. A Trump supporter calling anyone else a follower is mind-blowing. The only thing they need in order to swallow something completely is for Trump to say it. That's it. No proof, no facts, nothing. When presented with anything refuting his word, it's #fakenews. It's no different than religious faith. Well, I don't have to prove anything, it's my faith. It's really shocking. It's brilliant on Trump's part, but it's shocking. Whatever his many, many faults, the man has managed to singlehandedly ensnare millions of people. Scary, really.
Trump supporters mistake voting for #her as allegiance. Most people voted for Vader because the other choice was Palpatine. It ends there.
Image Image
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote:
What does being dull or exciting have to with competency? You're dull, and people still let you post on Sludge, right? This isn't rock and roll, this is politics. Apparently to you a good candidate is one that gets onstage and sings "Born in the USA."
I just mean that in keeping with your general Mr. Rogers In A Coma persona on here, of course you'd go for her. You are the message board equivalent of a pant suit.

Then there's that "most everyone..." bit. LMAO. I think by "most everyone" you must mean the three million *more* people that voted for Clinton than for Trump. Spin it all you want, more of the voting public wanted her, and that's still *after* he had significant help from a foreign government.
Voting for Clinton because the other choice is Trump isn't being a Clinton fan, it's choosing breathing over not breathing.

If you dislike her that much, you're basically acknowledging you either voted for Trump, one of the useless non-starter candidates or no candidate at all in the main election. And that's something, to use your language, *most everyone recognizes* is a shitty decision.
I voted for Johnson, as I've said on here many times. I wasn't a Johnson fan and had no delusions that he had even a gnat's cock of a chance, but it was a protest vote.
I obviously couldn't vote for Trump and I don't support the Clintons. Nice try, Gramps. It's cute that you got all mad and started grasping at straws, though. Did you spill your Crystal Lite on your crossword, Gramps?

Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Well I did call an evangelical (former) friend a fucking whore a few weeks ago when they started running with how great and "god given" BLOTUS has been. They had whored themselves out for someone who is every one of the seven deadly sins walking (except he hasn't actually shot anyone on Fifth Ave. yet). A golden calf if you will. Yeah, I said all that. I'm done. I really don't feel like listening the idiots any more. I think a Fox poll just showed his approval rating at 38%. But the GOP is going to suck his dick until they get those tax cuts for their rich donors.

Going after the 401ks, the state and local tax deductions, affordable healthcare, you name it. The Trumptard idiots really think they are going to get a 4000.00 dollar tax cut (average, median, all them fancy words are lost on them). Oh, and the deficit is going to blow up to pay for those rich donor tax cuts. I just saw a GOP member admit that, but then he said it would only be temporary..because unicorns were going fly out his ass.

Oh, and that horrible corporate tax rate. That actually winds up on average being less than half the statutory rate? That's not why American manufacturing businesses went overseas. It's because the businesses can pay a dollar a day. Ask Ivanka.
LJP 2002-2014

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Mojo wrote:
TenBenny wrote:
I just mean that in keeping with your general Mr. Rogers In A Coma persona on here, of course you'd go for her. You are the message board equivalent of a pant suit.

Voting for Clinton because the other choice is Trump isn't being a Clinton fan, it's choosing breathing over not breathing.

I voted for Johnson, as I've said on here many times. I wasn't a Johnson fan and had no delusions that he had even a gnat's cock of a chance, but it was a protest vote.
I obviously couldn't vote for Trump and I don't support the Clintons. Nice try, Gramps. It's cute that you got all mad and started grasping at straws, though. Did you spill your Crystal Lite on your crossword, Gramps?

I like how you try to school me several times and then you blow it all up to hell with "Aaaaaaaaaand I voted for Gary Johnson." Gary Fucking Johnson. "Protest vote." Yeah, we've all heard that spiel from people. You really stuck it to the system there.

How do you have the stones to bitch about what Trump is doing or Trump voters? You failed to help the only non-Trump candidate that had a chance at winning, even though you knew she wasn't the one weak puff of oxygen that Johnson was but rather the whole tank. If she represents a smart choice like breathing, you chose to suffocate yourself and the nation, is that it? You basically gave Trump another vote with your "protest vote."
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

TenBenny wrote:You failed to help the only non-Trump candidate that had a chance at winning
Bruh. He lives in California.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

TenBenny wrote: I like how you try to school me several times and then you blow it all up to hell with "Aaaaaaaaaand I voted for Gary Johnson." Gary Fucking Johnson. "Protest vote." Yeah, we've all heard that spiel from people. You really stuck it to the system there.

How do you have the stones to bitch about what Trump is doing or Trump voters? You failed to help the only non-Trump candidate that had a chance at winning, even though you knew she wasn't the one weak puff of oxygen that Johnson was but rather the whole tank. If she represents a smart choice like breathing, you chose to suffocate yourself and the nation, is that it? You basically gave Trump another vote with your "protest vote."
Let me get this straight. Hillary got three million more votes than Trump, lost, and I'm the problem. I really thought Hillary had it in the bag. I figured it'd be a landslide. She definitely didn't need my vote. And she'd have lost if she had it. So you're huffing and puffing over exactly nothing, as usual. Shocker.
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

What's the point of a democracy if you can't vote for whoever the fuck you want?

I plan on ridiculing Mojo for his Johnson vote for the rest of my life but I don't see the problem in the actual vote.

Even if I did, he lives in California. If Hillary lost that state by one vote, and that was the state that gave us the Orange Goblin, I may be of a different mind.

I voted for Nader in '00. Don't blame me for W. Blame the numbnutses who voted for him.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:What's the point of a democracy if you can't vote for whoever the fuck you want?

I plan on ridiculing Mojo for his Johnson vote for the rest of my life but I don't see the problem in the actual vote.

Even if I did, he lives in California. If Hillary lost that state by one vote, and that was the state that gave us the Orange Goblin, I may be of a different mind.

I voted for Nader in '00. Don't blame me for W. Blame the numbnutses who voted for him.

This is true. Though I still have fantasies about my cat leaping on that podium in PDX and nailing that little brown bird. Random, yeah.
LJP 2002-2014

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote: I plan on ridiculing Mojo for his Johnson vote for the rest of my life

Like I said, I completely expected Hillary to win. I literally would have bet money if someone had offered. The Johnson vote wasn't serious, but I hated Trump and I didn't want to vote for another lobbyist-funded career politician.

I don't have a right to bitch about Trump because I didn't help keep him out of office? I didn't vote for him, you ponderous fuck. Regardless of how everything worked out, a vote for a candidate is a vote against the others. Jesus, Lenny. You're as feckless as a eunuch with a bottle of Cialis, but you're not stupid. I get that you're all melty, but don't waste my time with bullshit arguments like this.
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

ChipsRoach wrote:

Forget all that stuff. We all want to know the truth about what REALLY happened in Las Vegas at the bro country concert. Can we handle it? Fill us in.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.