A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: President Trump

Post by Mojo »

vlad wrote:
"We don't want other countries and other leaders to laugh at us anymore."
He actually said those words. Without a hint of self-awareness.
He is the laughing stock of the world. There aren't words. There really aren't.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Mojo wrote:Aaaaaaaand we're out of the Paris deal.

This fucking piece of shit needs to go. Now.
Real NY Times advertisement signed by Trump and his kids in 2009:

That's real? Jesus... Yeah, today's mess is totally Bannon's handiwork then. Trump is still a shit though.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

I've read that the Paris Accord can't be backed out of until late 2019, and then the US would have to give one year notice. In other words, we're in it until after the next presidential election whether Trump likes it or not.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Watching/reading country after country politely calling Trump a cunt for pulling out of the Paris deal. This utter piece of shit is doing my head in. We have one fucking planet and almost every single country on it has agreed to take measures to protect it. My country, the largest polluter on the planet, is pulling out. Even discounting the planet, he's completely flipped off the rest of the world. Mind-blowing. And Trump thinks we're going to remain a world power while every other country explores clean energy? While we're busy ramping up coal production and dumping the waste into our rivers (literally, he signed a bill allowing this)? Fucking coal.

Seriously, if you're a Trump supporter, you're a rancid piece of shit. You are too stupid to be allowed to live, for the good of all. Go off and die, somewhere. Do everyone a favor and die.
Image Image
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Please say he ended the speech while decapitating a polar bear!
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Mojo wrote:My country, the largest polluter on the planet, is pulling out.
I didn't know you were Chinese!

https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global ... sions-data
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Mojo wrote:My country, the largest polluter on the planet, is pulling out.
I didn't know you were Chinese!
https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/global ... sions-data
New York times disputes that. So now I have no idea. Regardless, we're one of the Earth's main polluters.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... .html?_r=0
Image Image
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

The day that money grows on trees is the day the Republicans become alllllllll about the evironment
-Ancient Indian proverb
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Fuck everything. Fuck clean energy (and the jobs they produce) fuck education, fuck the earth, fuck democracy, fuck healthcare. Fuck basic human rights, fuck our allies, fuck everything. Let's embrace fascism and authoritarianism! Russia! FUCK YEAH! I'm sick to death of fighting with people. So fuck it. Nothing is going to happen with the investigations and testimony, and Trump, his fucked up family, and his cronies will continue to get away with everything like he has been since he announced his candidacy. And his cronies will continue to get rich and fuck us over. I'm just fucking TIRED.

I hope Mar-A-Lago drowns.
Fuck sigs.
tommyhawk
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by tommyhawk »

TenBenny wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Mojo wrote:Aaaaaaaand we're out of the Paris deal.

This fucking piece of shit needs to go. Now.
Real NY Times advertisement signed by Trump and his kids in 2009:

That's real? Jesus... Yeah, today's mess is totally Bannon's handiwork then. Trump is still a shit though.
That absolutely fucking is real.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/deepak-ch ... 83129.html
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

He even had the audacity to claim he's only looking to re-negotiate the Agreement for better terms for the US. LMMFAO! It took 20 years for almost 200 nations to agree on this and he wants them ALL to humor his idiotic fat ass?! Right.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Fuck everything. Fuck clean energy (and the jobs they produce) fuck education, fuck the earth, fuck democracy, fuck healthcare. Fuck basic human rights, fuck our allies, fuck everything. Let's embrace fascism and authoritarianism! Russia! FUCK YEAH! I'm sick to death of fighting with people. So fuck it. Nothing is going to happen with the investigations and testimony, and Trump, his fucked up family, and his cronies will continue to get away with everything like he has been since he announced his candidacy. And his cronies will continue to get rich and fuck us over. I'm just fucking TIRED.

I get this, but I'm not giving up hope. The investigations WILL be his downfall. His presidency will go down in flames. It's just going to take time. In the meantime, we need to convince people to vote in the midterms. That's our best bet for impeachment.
Anne_Thrax
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by Anne_Thrax »

What is the Paris Climate Accord? I hear about it all the time but don't understand what it actually is.
tommyhawk
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by tommyhawk »

Anne_Thrax wrote:What is the Paris Climate Accord? I hear about it all the time but don't understand what it actually is.

See, it's times like these when I wish there was some sort of machine or device where people could search and look up things they wanted to know about.
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

Reading you guys exploding over Trump is pretty entertaining. Keep it up.
whammybar

Post by whammybar »

It isn't easy ignoring a masturbating 800 pound gorilla shitting all over the parlor floor.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Hooligan wrote:Reading you guys exploding over Trump is pretty entertaining. Keep it up.
Don't worry, you'll be plenty entertained all the way up to the day Trump is carted off to prison. :lol:
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TawnyVonJagger wrote:Fuck everything. Fuck clean energy (and the jobs they produce) fuck education, fuck the earth, fuck democracy, fuck healthcare. Fuck basic human rights, fuck our allies, fuck everything. Let's embrace fascism and authoritarianism! Russia! FUCK YEAH! I'm sick to death of fighting with people. So fuck it. Nothing is going to happen with the investigations and testimony, and Trump, his fucked up family, and his cronies will continue to get away with everything like he has been since he announced his candidacy. And his cronies will continue to get rich and fuck us over. I'm just fucking TIRED.

We and all of the world have a chance to be obliterated.

And we won't be laughing about "Sweet Kim" this time Trump is no different than him when it comes to terrible results that affect the rest of the world and he's itching for a fight and he can start one which ought to scare everybody.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"It's AMERICA FIRST. Then, I want the REAL Taj Mahal.....and maybe Hawaii too."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Hooligan
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by Hooligan »

That-guy wrote:
Hooligan wrote:Reading you guys exploding over Trump is pretty entertaining. Keep it up.
Don't worry, you'll be plenty entertained all the way up to the day Trump is carted off to prison. :lol:
Oh brother, now you sound like the ultra righties when Obama was in.

He isn't going to prison. Pence would pardon him if it actually came to that.
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

6.861 million unemployed + 94.983 million not in the labor force = 101.844 million not working in May 2017.
Participation rate 62.7%, down from 63% in March.
152.923 million employed in May 2017, down from 153.156 million in April 2017!
233,000 jobs lost in May 2017!!

TERRIBLE JOB REPORT!@!

https://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/surveymost?ln
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Hooligan wrote:
Ford pardoned Nixon on a Sunday afternoon, as much of America was waiting to watch Evel Knievel jump the Snake River Canyon, live on TV.
"Hey, Ford just pardoned Nixon. Oh well, We'll have to dwell on that later. Evil's almost ready."

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Hooligan wrote:
That-guy wrote:

That's assuming that Pence isn't impeached as well. :wink:
Machado
"Thread Vaginosis"

Post by Machado »

Trump is lonely and gaining weight :lol:
Cannot wait to see his hair go grey or end up resembling
someone like that politician from NJ, Chris Christie
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

That-guy wrote:
Hooligan wrote:
That-guy wrote: Don't worry, you'll be plenty entertained all the way up to the day Trump is carted off to prison. :lol:

That's assuming that Pence isn't impeached as well. :wink:
If Trump is Nixon, then Pence is Agnew, not Ford. Would be good to see Trump throw Pence under the bus when he's facing the heat after the GOP loses the House.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Let me adjust this to reality, Schooledagain.
Hooligan wrote:
That-guy wrote:
Oh brother, now you sound like the whiny little snowflake cunts like me when Obama was in.
Schooledagain wrote:He isn't going to prison. Pence would pardon him if it actually came to that.
Really? You think Pence will waste his political capital on saving Trump? :lol: Once Mikey is in the Oval Office, he's not going to torpedo his chance to stay there. He knows how well that worked out for Gerald Ford.
ImageImage
Anne_Thrax

Post by Anne_Thrax »

tommyhawk wrote:
Anne_Thrax wrote:What is the Paris Climate Accord? I hear about it all the time but don't understand what it actually is.

See, it's times like these when I wish there was some sort of machine or device where people could search and look up things they wanted to know about.
I've looked that shit up. I don't understand what "ambitious nationally determined contributions" are. Maybe you can explain it?
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Anne_Thrax wrote:
tommyhawk wrote:

I've looked that shit up. I don't understand what "ambitious nationally determined contributions" are. Maybe you can explain it?
Basically, it was up to each country to decide what and how much action was to be taken to keep ocean temperatures from rising by 2100. The problem with the Paris accord is just that - there are no guidelines as it is up to each country to do what they want. Each country doesn't really have to do anything, and there is no governing body to establish or monitor what is being done. It was pretty much just a general consensus that yes, climate change is real and yes, we will do what we can to curb carbon emissions.
As nearly-pointless as the actual accord is, the one major victory was that 190 nations were able to come together and admit human-caused climate change is a real thing. That is huge, as the first step is admitting you have a problem. The biggest problem with Trump pulling out is that it shows just how little fucks he gives about our perception to the rest of the world. You can't remain a world power when you're the laughing stock of the world. Coupled with that, we know Trump doesn't believe in climate change, against the opinions of literally the vast majority of the world, and so even when he says he'll renegotiate a better deal (which is fucking retarded, since there never really was anything more than a tenuous idea of a deal), he won't. He's signed legislation rolling back many, many environmental protection acts that were in place. He gives no fucks about the planet. You know, the thing we fucking live on.
Image Image
Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

Don't know if anybody put this up yet but Bloomberg is going to pay $15 million from his philanthropy efforts to the United Nations to pay the United States' contribution under the Paris climate accord. What a guy.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/336143 ... imate-debt
Heenan Snuka
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by Heenan Snuka »

Mojo wrote:

As nearly-pointless as the actual accord is, the one major victory was that 190 nations were able to come together and admit human-caused climate change is a real thing. That is huge, as the first step is admitting you have a problem. The biggest problem with Trump pulling out is that it shows just how little fucks he gives about our perception to the rest of the world. You can't remain a world power when you're the laughing stock of the world. Coupled with that, we know Trump doesn't believe in climate change, against the opinions of literally the vast majority of the world, and so even when he says he'll renegotiate a better deal (which is fucking retarded, since there never really was anything more than a tenuous idea of a deal), he won't. He's signed legislation rolling back many, many environmental protection acts that were in place. He gives no fucks about the planet. You know, the thing we fucking live on.
so much fail here.

Just because he pulls out doesnt mean he doesnt think we have a problem.

Actually, pulling out means he admits we have an even bigger problem:

That we continue to be brainwashed that there is some problem when there isn't.

Why does it bother anybody?

If fucking Switzerland or any other country wants to do something about it, we aint stoppin' them.

We will do what we want. They can do what they want.

And no matter what we are still a world power. Has nothing to do with whether we are in some dumb climate change deal.

This is all uber-liberal globalization shit that they are trying to brainwash us into.

Fuck that. Enough is enough.
Stoner wrote:
...we stopped at a restaurant to eat and I was wearing a Sludge shirt. Someone came up and asked me if I read the messageboard - I touched cloth for a split second and then said the shirt was my husband's and just looked at them retardedly.