Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump (until recently):
"There was NEVER any connection to Russia. NEVER! It's a WITCH HUNT, and you'd better STOP it right NOW!"

Trump now:
"Meh...meeting with the Russians. No big deal. Nothing wrong with that. Time to move on."

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

He sends out four tweet barely two minutes apart basically saying the same fucking thing... :lol:

It was almost like he was begging the GOP to do something so he could take the credit for repealing Obamacare..

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Republicans Senators are working hard to get their failed ObamaCare replacement approved. I will be at my desk, pen in hand!
2:57 AM - 14 Jul 2017

So impt Rep Senators, under leadership of @SenateMajLdr McConnell get healthcare plan approved. After 7yrs of O'Care disaster, must happen!
3:05 AM - 14 Jul 2017

After all of these years of suffering thru ObamaCare, Republican Senators must come through as they have promised!
3:07 AM - 14 Jul 2017

@VP Mike Pence is working hard on HealthCare and getting our wonderful Republican Senators to do what is right for the people.
3:09 AM - 14 Jul 2017
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Republicans Senators are working hard to get their failed ObamaCare replacement approved.
This could've been worded better. :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

those GOP motherfuckers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 48852a857d

White House releases sensitive personal information of voters worried about their sensitive personal information

The White House on Thursday made public a trove of emails it received from voters offering comment on its Election Integrity Commission. The commission drew widespread criticism when it emerged into public view by asking for personal information, including addresses, partial social security numbers and party affiliation, on every voter in the country.

It further outraged voters by planning to post that information publicly.

Voters directed that outrage toward the Trump White House and the voter commission, often using profanity-laced language in the 112 pages of emails released this week.

“You will open up the entire voting population to a massive amount of fraud if this data is in any way released,” one voter wrote.

“Many people will get their identity stolen, which will harm the economy,” wrote another.

“I respectfully request, as an American-born citizen legally eligible to vote for two decades, that you leave my voter data and history alone, do not publish it, and do nothing with it,” said another.

Unfortunately for these voters and others who wrote in, the Trump administration did not redact any of their personal information from the emails before releasing them to the public. In some cases, the emails contain not only names, but email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers and places of employment of people worried about such information being made available to the public...
"You'll get nothing and like it"
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:
Republicans Senators are working hard to get their failed ObamaCare replacement approved.
This could've been worded better. :lol:
Ya think?!? It is kind of an appropriate tweet, though, considering what could happen with this whole Trumpcare fiasco.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Judge Smails »

now even some on Fox News are getting fed up with the Trump administration's lies about the Russia thing

where's the village idiot Ironman to tell us there's nothing to this.

Shephard Smith on Fox News today:

"We’re still not clean on this, Chris [Wallace]. If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies?"

Chris Wallace: "I don't know what to say"
"You'll get nothing and like it"
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
vlad wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:
You need to readjust your foil hat.
You do know that DRJ is quoting Trump, right?
A Trumptard inadvertently admits that Trump is an imbecile.
Luminiferous wrote:I cracked up at the reasoning for a transparent wall... so people wouldn't be hit on the head by 60 pound bags of dope being thrown over it... :lol:
What, you all think that shit doesn't happen? I guess your hat might be a little to tight. Loosen it up a notch.

Smugglers use cannon to hurl marijuana over U.S.-Mexico border

PHOENIX (Reuters) - Mexican smugglers used a pneumatic-powered cannon to propel cans packed with 85 pounds (38kg) of marijuana into the air and over a fence at the Mexican border near San Luis, Arizona, authorities said on Wednesday.

"We haven't seen this before," said Kyle Estes, a U.S. Border Patrol spokesman. "We've seen catapults, but nothing like this. That's for sure."

He estimated the marijuana's value at $42,500.

The plot was foiled when U.S. Border Patrol agents discovered the 33 pot-filled cans last week before they could be picked up by smugglers in an area about 500 feet from the border fence, on the United States side, Estes said.

Agents searching the area about 200 miles southwest of Phoenix recovered a carbon dioxide tank used to propel objects from the cannon, he said.

Smugglers have become increasingly inventive in trying to move contraband into the U.S. in light of stepped up efforts to crack down on border smuggling, Estes said.

U.S. authorities have added more fencing, agents and technologies including unmanned surveillance drones to tighten security along Arizona's border with Mexico in recent years.

Drug traffickers have responded with a variety of ruses including strapping marijuana loads to low-flying microlight aircraft and hurling it over the border fence using medieval-style catapults.

No one was arrested in connection with the latest scheme.

SOURCE

Mexican police: Van with cannon used to shoot drugs to US

Drug smugglers employ very creative methods to get their loads across the U.S.-Mexico border.

But it’s not every day they use a van outfitted with a 10-foot (3-meter) air cannon to shoot projectiles into the United States.

Mexican federal police said in a statement last week they found such van parked on a street in Agua Prieta, Mexico, along the border with Douglas, Arizona.

It was reported stolen from the city of Hermosillo in the Mexican state of Sonora over the summer.

Images provided by the Mexican police show the black van with hole cut in its roof with a cannon in the back of the van that could fire projectiles. Authorities also said they found an air compressor apparently used to launch packages.

U.S. Border Patrol spokesman Vicente Paco said Tuesday that agents regularly see numerous methods used by smugglers to send contraband over the border fence.

The most common is lobbying softball-sized marijuana packages over the fence and into the U.S., often in residential backyards, Paco said in statement. Smugglers pay someone on the U.S. side to retrieve the packages, which are then distributed around the country.

Paco said high-pressure air cannons can launch heavier marijuana packages weighing 60 pounds. The Border Patrol has also seen the use of trebuchets, a catapult-type launcher that can be crafted from wood.

Smugglers have even used heavy equipment and ladders to hoist trucks loaded with marijuana over the border fence, which in parts of Arizona can go as high as 26 feet (7.9 meters).

Video captured in March by a Mexican news station showed two young men who were carrying large loads of what appeared to be marijuana scaling a border fence from Nogales, Mexico, into Nogales, Arizona.

Locals call these types of smugglers “Mexican spidermen” for their ability to rapidly climb and rappel down the fence.

Paco says the use of cannons and other major devices is rare and that authorities spot them only once every couple of years.

SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Cannons? What's next? Some sort of Rube Goldberg-ian contraption to smuggle drugs over the border? Not likely!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

My first band rehearsed at our drummer's place, which was separated by the border fence by a one lane dirt road. We'd just buy weed right through the fence. Cut out the middle man.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

BlackCrypt wrote:What, you all think that shit doesn't happen? I guess your hat might be a little to tight. Loosen it up a notch.
You should really try to post less. You're embarrassing yourself.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

dmbrocker wrote:Cannons? What's next? Some sort of Rube Goldberg-ian contraption to smuggle drugs over the border? Not likely!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

exitflagger wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:What, you all think that shit doesn't happen? I guess your hat might be a little to tight. Loosen it up a notch.
You should really try to post less. You're embarrassing yourself.
My self has been embarrassed for many, many years for various reasons. How would posting less at this forum better my self?
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Never suggested someone has not thrown contraband over a wall. The issue is someone GETTING HIT by the contraband. Has that ever happened? Furthermore, even if someone has gotten hit by contraband thrown over a wall. does that mean it happens often enough to warrant a design change? Don't think so. Trump is an imbecile.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:I cracked up at the reasoning for a transparent wall... so people wouldn't be hit on the head by 60 pound bags of dope being thrown over it... :lol:
What, you all think that shit doesn't happen? I guess your hat might be a little to tight. Loosen it up a notch.

Smugglers use cannon to hurl marijuana over U.S.-Mexico border
Drumpf said nothing about cannons...

He said "And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them — they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over."

He's making out like little 150 pound Pedros are heaving 60 pound bags of dope over the 21 foot fences along heavily populated areas on the border, that's why we need his 30-40 foot transparent solar wall to stop these things from happening..
Oh and not one person has been hit by 85 pound bags of dope shot from a cannon over the border.. EVER.

Look I understand you have to take up for every fucking stupid thing Drumpf says or does, but can you seriously read those actual quotes of the NYT article and what he said to journalists on AF1 as they flew to France and believe half of the bullshit he was saying, or at least the parts you can decipher? You actually believe this man is fit to run the country or are you one of those just happy to "watch the liberal snowflakes cry?"
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: The issue is someone GETTING HIT by the contraband. Has that ever happened? Furthermore, even if someone has gotten hit by contraband thrown over a wall. does that mean it happens often enough to warrant a design change? Don't think so. Trump is an imbecile.
Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf said nothing about cannons...

He said "And I’ll give you an example. As horrible as it sounds, when they throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them — they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over."

He's making out like little 150 pound Pedros are heaving 60 pound bags of dope over the 21 foot fences along heavily populated areas on the border, that's why we need his 30-40 foot transparent solar wall to stop these things from happening..
Oh and not one person has been hit by 85 pound bags of dope shot from a cannon over the border.. EVER.

All you guys got from that was that no one has been physically injured by drugs crossing the border?
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:
Never suggested someone has not thrown contraband over a wall. The issue is someone GETTING HIT by the contraband. Has that ever happened? Furthermore, even if someone has gotten hit by contraband thrown over a wall. does that mean it happens often enough to warrant a design change? Don't think so. Trump is an imbecile.
Also, the article says the person quoted had "never seen that before." Exact words. So it was done, as far as they know, once? This is not, or has not been, a significant issue up until now. So Trump has no idea what the impact of that has been. He's just stirring up fear based on something he heard about that has, apparently, occurred only one time.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Judge Smails wrote:those GOP motherfuckers

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 48852a857d

White House releases sensitive personal information of voters worried about their sensitive personal information

The White House on Thursday made public a trove of emails it received from voters offering comment on its Election Integrity Commission. The commission drew widespread criticism when it emerged into public view by asking for personal information, including addresses, partial social security numbers and party affiliation, on every voter in the country.

It further outraged voters by planning to post that information publicly.

Voters directed that outrage toward the Trump White House and the voter commission, often using profanity-laced language in the 112 pages of emails released this week.

“You will open up the entire voting population to a massive amount of fraud if this data is in any way released,” one voter wrote.

“Many people will get their identity stolen, which will harm the economy,” wrote another.

“I respectfully request, as an American-born citizen legally eligible to vote for two decades, that you leave my voter data and history alone, do not publish it, and do nothing with it,” said another.

Unfortunately for these voters and others who wrote in, the Trump administration did not redact any of their personal information from the emails before releasing them to the public. In some cases, the emails contain not only names, but email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers and places of employment of people worried about such information being made available to the public...
The whole point of the administration is to cause chaos. Bannon and Miller (or at least Bannon for sure) literally believe in the destruction of government. Everything is meant to subvert or weaken the system. These guys are evil trolls setting political fires recklessly with no regard for the system or the public. Fortunately for them it all becomes a distraction that of course the media has to spend time on. But it's not going to stop Mueller who goes to work every day regardless of distractions.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Why is the republican "bootstrapping"/"personal responsibility" crew worried about drugs in the US? Real Americans don't do them! Problem solved. "Waaa, my nanny state has to protect me from the evil reefer!" Fucking ass-sissies.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

BlackCrypt wrote:
DEATH ROW JOE wrote: The issue is someone GETTING HIT by the contraband. Has that ever happened? Furthermore, even if someone has gotten hit by contraband thrown over a wall. does that mean it happens often enough to warrant a design change? Don't think so. Trump is an imbecile.
Luminiferous wrote:Drumpf said nothing about cannons...

All you guys got from that was that no one has been physically injured by drugs crossing the border?
No all I got from it was Drumpf said nothing about cannons shooting dope over the wall (which has been known to happen once in 2012 from your article and once in 2016) and said drug runners would throw 60 pound bags of dope over the fence and possibly hit someone so his "big beautiful 30-40 foot wall, that Mexico will pay for" that he promised you guys needs to be transparent...
And I get that you're right up there with HMZ when it comes to politics..
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny wrote:
The whole point of the administration is to cause chaos. Bannon and Miller (or at least Bannon for sure) literally believe in the destruction of government. Everything is meant to subvert or weaken the system. These guys are evil trolls setting political fires recklessly with no regard for the system or the public. Fortunately for them it all becomes a distraction that of course the media has to spend time on. But it's not going to stop Mueller who goes to work every day regardless of distractions.
True and it's bad news.

Yale historian on Bannon:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... #pq=b1myNk

For the Trump administration, it all went wrong rather earlier: in the 1940s, with the fight against fascism and the New Deal. Stephen Bannon, who promises us new policies “as exciting as the 1930s”, seems to want to return to that decade in order to undo those legacies.

He seems to have in mind a kleptocratic authoritarianism (hastened by deregulation and the dismantlement of the welfare state) that generates inequality, which can be channeled into a culture war (prepared for by Muslim bans and immigrant denunciation hotlines). Like fascists, Bannon imagines that history is a cycle in which national virtue must be defended from permanent enemies. He refers to fascist authors in defense of this understanding of the past.

Unlike Bannon, Trump is not an articulate theorist, but his utterances do give us a similar sense of when the “again” in “Make America great again” was: it seems to be the same “again” that we usually find in “Never again.”
Love_Industry

Post by Love_Industry »

SebastianLeeDanzig wrote:Why is the republican "bootstrapping"/"personal responsibility" crew worried about drugs in the US? Real Americans don't do them! Problem solved. "Waaa, my nanny state has to protect me from the evil reefer!" Fucking ass-sissies.
What do you expect from people so chicken they don't want to go outside without a gun? Wait, they want guns in their own houses too....
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote:Image
He won't and his supporters won't let him. Their egos are too big for that.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

I want him to hang in there like a fucking albatross around the GOP's neck.
ImageImage
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Never going to happen. Drumpf's ego will not allow him to be viewed as a complete fuck up in anything... He'll continue to deny anything negative, any evidence that mitigates his outlandish claims and bullshit and that may hurt him financially in the long wrong..
He'll never stop labeling any negativity to his or his family's actions as fake news, knowing full well he has a flock of impassioned parrots who will carry that message while chirping about loving liberal snowflakes melting, while their children's futures on this planet are eroding..
Funny when you consider how many were screaming about their future when Obama was in office and the deficit...

Drumpf does know he would be viewed as a martyr and has plenty of HMZ's, Mazerati's, Ironman's and radiobeds who will continue to back him, following him to the wash tub and load their cups with Kool-Aid since he's the savior who's promised a 30-40 foot wall with Mexico, barring all Muslims from entering the country, repealing Obamacare and making America white again..
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Lowest approval ratings in 70 years. 58% disapproval.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski were on Colbert a week ago and they were talking about the changes in Trump, and there was a Rolling Stone article about the falling out between all of them, with Scarborough explaining (claiming) that at one point Trump was much calmer and human, a guy who seemed to understand the ridiculousness of the whole branding thing and able to take the piss out of himself (no pun intended).

But somehow it doesn't seem like those two sides of Trump can be reconciled easily. It's like knowing Tom Cruise is one of the nicest guys in Hollywood and then getting the sense that behind the scenes, with the church's murky goings-on and his personal life, there's far more below the smiles and cheer. I have a hard time accepting anyone's attempt to insist that Trump turned into someone far, far different than who he really is. Maybe they believed him to be someone other than who they knew, but they were either wrong or rationalizing their association with a lousy person. Trump has always been a shit and his history is littered with examples backing that up, but he's old now and has an ego-fueled anger, and this whole situation has amped up who he simply has always been to monstrous proportions. The situation and the man are at the mercy of competing, selfish ambitions (his own and other people's).

Good for Scarborough though for walking away from Trump and his own party. Better late than never. How about that? A conservative with integrity. It feels like in 2017 that's a goddamn unicorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLVm1vfXRw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeygAJz6zzg

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features ... me-w490402