Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: President Trump

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

whammybar wrote:Image
LMFAO, how can you tell that the first lady is a mail order bride? The other Presidents were winners who all married women who were above them. Trump has to order his wife from a catalog.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

:lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umIUrYl ... MF&index=1
Keith Olbermann has been crushing Trump every two or three days in his webcast.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

#ZERO4TEN
#TOTALFAIL

Cyd
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Cyd »

The demon is a LIAR.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

Rageman wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umIUrYl ... MF&index=1
Keith Olbermann has been crushing Trump every two or three days in his webcast.
I've been watching these from the start. It's like if Alex Jones was a liberal and weren't completely insane. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Kentucky Tea Party Republican, former judge and Drumpf Campaign chair busted for kiddie fiddling..

Former district judge charged with human trafficking

An arrest of a former district judge in Northern Kentucky on a human trafficking charge has shocked the community.

Police arrested former Campbell County District Judge Tim Nolan on charges of human trafficking and unlawful transaction with a minor, according to court documents and a release from Kentucky Attorney General Andy Beshear.

Nolan, 70, who has been outspoken in conservative politics and the tea party movement in recent years, was elected to the Campbell County School Board in November. He was also the chairman of President Donald Trump's campaign in Campbell County.

Court documents don't give much detail about the incident or incidents that led to the charges. Authorities allege in the criminal complaint Nolan in August 2016 (while he was Drumpf's campaign chair) induced a minor into illegal sexual activity and gave alcohol to the minor. It doesn't say how old the victim was.

Campbell County Police had served a search warrant on Nolan's property in southern Campbell County in February. The case presents a tricky situation for the legal community due to Nolan's past as a Campbell County District Judge in the 1970s and 1980s. His daughter, Taunya Nolan Jack, is the Campbell County Circuit Court Clerk.

To avoid conflicts of interests, a special judge from out of the area, District Court Elizabeth Chandler from Carroll County, is presiding over the case and all court documents are being filed in Boone County. The attorney general's office is prosecuting.

Nolan was released on $50,000 bond and placed on an ankle monitor on Friday. What action the Campbell County School Board will take wasn't clear.

Chairwoman Janis Winbigler referred all questions to the district office. Superintendent David Rust did not immediately return calls for comment.

"We're just learning about this," Winbigler said Friday. "The board is immensely troubled by this."

Connie Pohlgeers, director of school improvement, released a statement saying the district hasn't determined the next step.

"We are immensely troubled and saddened to hear of the arrest of Mr. Nolan and grieve as a district for those impacted," the release stated.
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/20 ... 100756290/
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Only users lose drugs.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

Jesus, he's so embarrassing
https://t.co/1A25rrUafJ
"Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said.

They continued: "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.'"

Merkel reportedly told her cabinet members that Trump had "very basic misunderstandings" on the "fundamentals" of the EU and trade.

OpEd from Talking Points Memo
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/tru ... -ignorance
Some of the difference with Clinton, Bush and Obama (let’s call them CBO) is that they had good staff or at least knowledgable staff who could help them understand what they didn’t know and advise them on the almost infinite number of details they could never hope to understand in depth. But there’s another key issue. You don’t become President by being excessively humble. Yet CBO each had a sense of what they did not know. At a bare minimum, they didn’t advertise it when they learned something they later realized a lot of other people knew.

What is endearing, terrifying and hilarious about Trump is not simply his ignorance, really his militant ignorance, but his complete lack of self-awareness about his ignorance. Trump told a reporter for The Wall Street Journal that his understanding of the problem of North Korea changed dramatically after hearing ten minutes of history from the President of China. Needless to say, Trump didn’t need to admit this. But neither was it candor.

So far the Trump Presidency has been a sort of Mr Magoo performance art in which the comically ignorant Trump learns elemental or basic things that virtually everyone in the world of politics or government already knew – things that the majority of adults probably know. Health Care: “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.” North Korea: “I felt pretty strongly that they had tremendous power. But it’s not what you think.” There are perhaps half a dozen examples equally stark.
Only users lose drugs.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

I seen worst that why I voted him that fake news.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Image
That is bloody brilliant!
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

And now Sean Hannity has been accused of sexual harassment. Seems like Trump winning is becoming the downfall of the right wing.
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

He invited THIS back to his hotel room?

That's the best picture on Google. Have to figure he could do better than Retard Leslie Knope.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

MurrayFiend wrote:He invited THIS back to his hotel room?

That's the best picture on Google. Have to figure he could do better than Retard Leslie Knope.
Debbie Downer?
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

MurrayFiend wrote:He invited THIS back to his hotel room?

have you ever looked at him and thought, "That guy must get nothing less than prime, top shelf pussy"?
ImageImage
MurrayFiend

Post by MurrayFiend »

Yes. Maybe I'm distantly related to HMZ, though.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

This is just mind numbing. He's a Pez dispenser of insanity
https://apnews.com/c810d7de280a47e88848b0ac74690c83
TRUMP: Yeah, it's funny: One of the best chemistries I had was with (German Chancellor Angela) Merkel.

(Crosstalk) AP: Really?

TRUMP: Chancellor Merkel.

TRUMP: And I guess somebody shouted out, "Shake her hand, shake her hand," you know. But I never heard it. But I had already shaken her hand four times. You know, because we were together for a long time.

AP: Did you expect you would have good chemistry with her?

TRUMP: No. Because, um, I'm at odds on, you know, the NATO payments and I'm at odds on immigration. We had unbelievable chemistry. And people have given me credit for having great chemistry with all of the leaders, including el-Sissi. ...

TRUMP: So it was a great thing to see that happen.
TRUMP: But President Xi, from the time I took office, he has not, they have not been currency manipulators. Because there's a certain respect because he knew I would do something or whatever. But more importantly than him not being a currency manipulator the bigger picture, bigger than even currency manipulation, if he's helping us with North Korea, with nuclear and all of the things that go along with it, who would call, what am I going to do, say, "By the way, would you help us with North Korea? And also, you're a currency manipulator." It doesn't work that way.

AP: Right.

TRUMP: And the media, some of them get it, in all fairness. But you know some of them either don't get it, in which case they're very stupid people, or they just don't want to say it. You know because of a couple of them said, "He didn't call them a currency manipulator." Well, for two reasons. Number One, he's not, since my time. You know, very specific formula. You would think it's like generalities, it's not. They have — they've actually — their currency's gone up. So it's a very, very specific formula. And I said, "How badly have they been," ... they said, "Since you got to office they have not manipulated their currency." That's Number One, but much more important, they are working with us on North Korea. Now maybe that'll work out or maybe it won't. Can you imagine? ...

AP: So in terms of the 100-day plan that you did put out during the campaign, do you feel, though, that people should hold you accountable to this in terms of judging success?

TRUMP: No, because much of the foundation's been laid. Things came up. I'll give you an example. I didn't put Supreme Court judge on the 100 (day) plan, and I got a Supreme Court judge.

AP: I think it's on there.

TRUMP: I don't know. ...
Only users lose drugs.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I think the true legacy of Trump's tenure will ultimately be to render satire unnecessary.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Can anyone tell me why he has not been impeached yet? According to all of this he is the devil incarnate. Clinton did some minor shit and got the impeachment hammer. And there was Dick... he left the White House before rent was due.

Oh, and Russia. Never forget Putin.
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:Can anyone tell me why he has not been impeached yet? According to all of this he is the devil incarnate. Clinton did some minor shit and got the impeachment hammer. And there was Dick... he left the White House before rent was due.

Oh, and Russia. Never forget Putin.
Stupidity is not a crime. You should be thankful.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

John Oliver killin' it this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD8AwgO0AQI
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
LeeRatbag
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by LeeRatbag »

exitflagger wrote:I think the true legacy of Trump's tenure will ultimately be to render satire unnecessary.
Unnecessary? It's practically impossible now.
THE KINGCROWS - Bad Time For The GoodTime Generation
New album coming soon!
www.thekingcrows.com
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

State Department deletes online blog post that promoted Trump's Mar-a-Lago

President Trump's oceanside Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida has gained considerable airtime and tweet time since Trump took office and dubbed it his winter White House.

It now has received official attention from the State Department.

The State Department's "Share America" website, which shares "compelling stories and images that spark discussion and debate," published a blog post about the compound ahead of Trump's April 6 meeting there with Chinese President Xi Jinping. The post has since been deleted.

"We regret any misperception," it reads.

The original post did not note the discussion and debate over whether the U.S. government should promote Trump's privately owned club, which charges $200,000 to join.

The post described the history of the Palm Beach estate, which heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post donated to the U.S. government in her will in 1973 – 12 years before Trump purchased it.

At least one U.S. embassy, in London, shared the post online as well.

Washington Post reporter Abby Phillips noted the post Monday on Twitter, and Hillary Clinton's former campaign spokesperson Josh Schwerin criticized it as inappropriate government promotion of Trump's business interests.

Trump has visited Mar-a-Lago eight times since he took office in January. According to Politifact, each trip costs taxpayers millions of dollars.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/washing ... story.html
ultra motion
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by ultra motion »

Trump's First 100 Days and a Possible Government Shutdown: A Closer Look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6giEeB3fMBs

Seth Meyers is killing it! :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Report reveals unnerving 'contract' Melania Trump followed in order to have Barron
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /22053373/

According to a Vanity Fair report detailing Donald Trump's relationship with his wife, Melania Trump, an insider claimed that the couple hit a rough patch about six months into their marriage.

Melania Trump was 35 years old -- an age Donald Trump once told Howard Stern was "checkout time" for women -- and pregnant with their son, Barron Trump, who is now 11.

A visitor to one of the Trump homes claimed that late into Melania Trump's pregnancy, Donald Trump said he agreed to have a baby with her on one condition -- she had to "get her body back" after the child was born.

"She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was," the guest said, according to the Vanity Fair report. The visitor described the agreement as a "contract."

The guest also noted that Donald Trump treated his wife as if her pregnancy was a favor, saying "you wanted to have a baby," instead of asking her how she felt or doting on her, as expectant husbands often do.

Stephanie Grisham, a spokesperson for Melania Trump, disputed many attributes of the Vanity Fair article.

She rejected this particular allegation as well, saying Donald Trump was "very warm and supportive throughout her pregnancy," according to Vanity Fair.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:Report reveals unnerving 'contract' Melania Trump followed in order to have Barron
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /22053373/

According to a Vanity Fair report detailing Donald Trump's relationship with his wife, Melania Trump, an insider claimed that the couple hit a rough patch about six months into their marriage.

Melania Trump was 35 years old -- an age Donald Trump once told Howard Stern was "checkout time" for women -- and pregnant with their son, Barron Trump, who is now 11.

A visitor to one of the Trump homes claimed that late into Melania Trump's pregnancy, Donald Trump said he agreed to have a baby with her on one condition -- she had to "get her body back" after the child was born.

"She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was," the guest said, according to the Vanity Fair report. The visitor described the agreement as a "contract."

The guest also noted that Donald Trump treated his wife as if her pregnancy was a favor, saying "you wanted to have a baby," instead of asking her how she felt or doting on her, as expectant husbands often do.

Stephanie Grisham, a spokesperson for Melania Trump, disputed many attributes of the Vanity Fair article.

She rejected this particular allegation as well, saying Donald Trump was "very warm and supportive throughout her pregnancy," according to Vanity Fair.
Two things.
1) Wasn't the famous "pussy grabbing"audio made while she was pregnant?
2) I find this completely believable. So many pictures of him (the most famous one when he and she were going to the White House on Inauguration Day, and he completely leaves her behind as he waddles up the stairs to the Obamas). But she knew he was a piece of shit when she married him, it was no big secret that he is a cad of the first water.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

vlad wrote: But she knew he was a piece of shit when she married him, it was no big secret that he is a cad of the first water.
Inside the Trump Marriage: Melania’s Burden

Until November 8, Melania Trump’s marriage provided her with a golden Fifth Avenue fortress, at a price—putting up with her husband’s humiliations and boorishness. From Melania’s ill-fated campaign appearances to her apparent reluctance to embrace the role of First Lady: how a very private woman is coping with the intense public scrutiny of her marriage.
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/ ... p-marriage

Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

How Trump presidency created quiet anti-fascist movement in America's soccer stadiums
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/trump-pres ... 43656.html
Kind of a long article
Here's a couple of parts
American soccer is becoming a proxy battleground for political ideas, just as the sport has always been around the world.

“Our formation as an organized group came with the rise of Trumpism and what we perceived as an elevated threat to our culture,” said the spokesman for Cosmopolitan Antifa, which supports the New York Cosmos. “When you have a supporter section that sings 75 to 80 percent of our songs in Spanish and boasts a legion of immigrant fans, you start to tense up a bit when you have politicians talking about walls and deportations.”
“While we may not have been overt with our existence over these last several years, we felt that now was the right time to put ourselves in the forefront,” a member said. “We’ve seen that across the Hudson River lies fascist, neo-Nazi elements that support NYCFC. Groups like the Empire State Ultras and Batallon 49 exist and have found their way into the stands of Yankee Stadium. If they can be found in the Bronx, there is absolutely nothing stopping those types of groups from attempting to enter [Red Bull Arena’s] South Ward.”

But like the Cosmos group, Metro Antifa’s genesis also sprung forth from the larger political developments. “The election of Donald Trump has made many people feel scared, like they do not belong in our country,” the member said. “We want to show all Metro supporters that we do not care what your ancestry is, what your skin color is, what your sexual orientation is. If you support the same club we do, you are more than welcome to stand with us without fear of exclusion.”

“Supporters’ ends of soccer stadia throughout this country should be the last place anyone should feel threatened or scared,” he added. “We want to do our part to help with that.”
Only users lose drugs.