Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Mojo
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Mojo »

Shooting an animal that you don't eat is murder, in my opinion. There's no reason that animals shouldn't be afforded the same protection as humans, with the exception of hunting for food.
Humans have done everything we can to separate ourselves from nature, but still think it's okay to just go out into nature and take whatever the fuck we want.
Added to all that, elephants are so insanely intelligent. You murdered what is, neurologically, a human child - for its head.

I hope every single piece of shit that trophy hunts dies in a fire as their children watch.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Mojo wrote:Shooting an animal that you don't eat is murder, in my opinion. There's no reason that animals shouldn't be afforded the same protection as humans, with the exception of hunting for food.
Humans have done everything we can to separate ourselves from nature, but still think it's okay to just go out into nature and take whatever the fuck we want.
Added to all that, elephants are so insanely intelligent. You murdered what is, neurologically, a human child - for its head.

I hope every single piece of shit that trophy hunts dies in a fire as their children watch.
ImageImage
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote:
Is he so fucking weak or shaky that he really needs to hands to get a fucking bottle to his lips?
dafuq?
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Danzig in the Dark

Pierce Foreskin wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
Is he so fucking weak or shaky that he really needs to hands to get a fucking bottle to his lips?
dafuq?
What's in the bottle? Is it his first?
ImageImage
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

It's his tiny hands. That thing is like a 2 liter bottle to him.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Labatt wrote:Only in Da South:
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-can ... used-judge

I'm debating what is the most popular word said by those good ol' boys on a typical saturday.

Is it:
Spic
nigger
faggot
queer
hippie
snowflake
liberals
Hillary
TRUMP!
Wrong. It would be libtard. :lol:
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:It's his tiny hands. That thing is like a 2 liter bottle to him.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:
Chip Z'Hoy wrote:It's his tiny hands. That thing is like a 2 liter bottle to him.
Of course, like everything else, there is video of him mocking Rubio for drinking out of water bottle during Rubio's rebuttal to Obama's SOTU speech. He really went to town on Rubio. And then he does this.
LJP 2002-2014

Pierce Foreskin

:lol:
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Pierce Foreskin

vlad wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:
Of course, like everything else, there is video of him mocking Rubio for drinking out of water bottle during Rubio's rebuttal to Obama's SOTU speech. He really went to town on Rubio. And then he does this.
Rubio offered a critique of the BLOTUS' water break. It was actually pretty funny, well, on a Rubio sliding-scale.

"Similar, but needs work on his form. Has to be done in one single motion & eyes should never leave the camera. But not bad for his 1st time"
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

You're imagining too hard, Donnie.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

When you're a celebrity, they let you do it.
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote:When you're a celebrity, they let you do it.
Yeah. Nancy Reagan groped young men's naughty bits well into her 80s.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:Nancy Reagan groped young men's naughty bits well.
Mmmmmm...I bet she did.
Image Image
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Turner Coates wrote:Image

You're imagining too hard, Donnie.

That fucker should keep his anus shaped mouth shut. The pussy grabber, walking into teen girls dressing rooms (bragging that other man can) and yeah, that 13 y/o rape victim and all the other accusers. He can't comment on Moore but this.
LJP 2002-2014

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Donnie Dickweed wrote:Al Frankenstien
I can't decide if it's the lazy, unfunny joke or the careless duncecappery of the misspelling...

*facepalm*
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Tweeden has every right to call out Franken, but not Trump.

This is a great attempt at distraction though from the tax bill/Obamacare repeal the House/Senate Finance Committee just approved.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3608 ... p-tax-plan
Last edited by TenBenny on Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

exitflagger wrote:
Donnie Dickweed wrote:Al Frankenstien
I can't decide if it's the lazy, unfunny joke or the careless duncecappery of the misspelling...

*facepalm*
Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Lenny is confusing me.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Lenny is confusing me.
If you're referring to my reply above, I fixed "Trump" to read "Franken" as was intended.

Either way, that bill is a disaster waiting to happen. I can't believe McConnell actually managed to tell people "Help is on the way" with a straight face.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

TenBenny wrote:
Luminiferous wrote: Image
It's like "Rocky IV," if the heights and nationalities of the two champions were reversed.
Always bet on the black man...

They have thicker skulls.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Turner Coates wrote:
Mojo wrote:When you're a celebrity, they let you do it.
Yeah. Nancy Reagan groped young men's naughty bits well into her 80s.
Just say no.
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
exitflagger wrote:
dafuq?
Covfefe?
Danzig in the Dark

eddie lee roth wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:
dafuq?
Covfefe?
Is that French for a forty?
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TwoBagger Huckabee wrote:Senator Franken has admitted wrongdoing and the president hasn't, I think that's a very clear distinction
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

This is a great example of our Trump-era rationale. Trump actually has widely known accusers and an admission on audio tape... but the thing that exonerates him is that he refuses to admit the truth.

Wow. Our children are seeing all this, taking it all in and we are going to eventually have a generation of soulless, deceitful fuckfaces if they take ANY kind of influence from our Esteemed Chief Executive and his little cadre of sycophants.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Trophy hunting . . . I can’t even . . .

So once again our insufferable asshole of a President doesn’t disappoint.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

We’re With Stupid
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/opin ... pe=article

It would be much easier to sleep at night if you could believe that we’re in such a mess of misinformation simply because Russian agents disseminated inflammatory posts that reached 126 million people on Facebook.

The Russians also uploaded a thousand videos to YouTube and published more than 130,000 messages on Twitter about last year’s election. As recent congressional hearings showed, the arteries of our democracy were clogged with toxins from a hostile foreign power.

But the problem is not the Russians — it’s us. We’re getting played because too many Americans are ill equipped to perform the basic functions of citizenship. If the point of the Russian campaign, aided domestically by right-wing media, was to get people to think there is no such thing as knowable truth, the bad guys have won.

As we crossed the 300-day mark of Donald Trump’s presidency on Thursday, fact-checkers noted that he has made more than 1,600 false or misleading claims. Good God. At least five times a day, on average, this president says something that isn’t true.

We have a White House of lies because a huge percentage of the population can’t tell fact from fiction. But a huge percentage is also clueless about the basic laws of the land. In a democracy, we the people are supposed to understand our role in this power-sharing thing.

Nearly one in three Americans cannot name a single branch of government. When NPR tweeted out sections of the Declaration of Independence last year, many people were outraged. They mistook Thomas Jefferson’s fighting words for anti-Trump propaganda.

Fake news is a real thing produced by active disseminators of falsehoods. Trump uses the term to describe anything he doesn’t like, a habit now picked up by political liars everywhere.

But Trump is a symptom; the breakdown in this democracy goes beyond the liar in chief. For that you have to blame all of us: we have allowed the educational system to become negligent in teaching the owner’s manual of citizenship.

Lost in the news grind over Roy Moore, the lawbreaking Senate candidate from Alabama, is how often he has tried to violate the Constitution. As a judge, he was removed from the bench — twice — for lawless acts that follow his theocratic view of governance.

Shariah law has been justifiably criticized as a dangerous injection of religion into the public space. Now imagine if a judge insisted on keeping a monument to the Quran in a state judicial building. Or that he said “homosexual conduct” should be illegal because his sacred book tells him so. That is exactly what Moore has done, though he substitutes the Bible for the Quran.

I don’t blame Moore. I blame his followers, and the press, which doesn’t seem to know that the First Amendment specifically aims to keep government from siding with one religion — the so-called establishment clause.

My colleagues at the opinion shop on Sunday used a full page to print the Bill of Rights, and urge President Trump to “Please Read the Constitution.” Yes, it’s come to this. On press freedom, due process, exercise of religion and other areas, Trump has repeatedly gone into Roy Moore territory — dismissing the principles he has sworn to uphold.

Suppose we treated citizenship like getting a driver’s license. People would have to pass a simple test on American values, history and geography before they were allowed to have a say in the system. We do that for immigrants, and 97 percent of them pass, according to one study.

Yet one in three Americans fail the immigrant citizenship test. This is not an elitist barrier. The test includes questions like, “What major event happened on 9/11?” and “What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?”

One reason that public schools were established across the land was to produce an informed citizenry. And up until the 1960s, it was common for students to take three separate courses in civics and government before they got out of high school.

Now only a handful of states require proficiency in civics as a condition of high school graduation. Students are hungry, in this turbulent era, for discussion of politics and government. But the educators are failing them. Civics has fallen to the side, in part because of the standardized test mania.

A related concern is historical ignorance. By a 48 percent to 38 percent margin Americans think states’ rights, rather than slavery, caused the Civil War. So Trump’s chief of staff, John F. Kelly, can say something demonstrably false about the war, because most people are just as clueless as he is.

There’s hope — and there are many ways — to shed light on the cave of American democracy. More than a dozen states now require high school students to pass the immigrant citizenship test. We should also teach kids how to tell fake news from real, as some schools in Europe are doing.

But those initiatives will mean little if people still insist on believing what they want to believe, living in digital safe spaces closed off from anything that intrudes on their worldview.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Trophy hunting . . . I can’t even . . .

So once again our insufferable asshole of a President doesn’t disappoint.
He just said he's putting it on hold, pending further review.
In other words, somebody clued him to the fact in that teachers would discuss it with America's children.
Those kids would DESPISE him.

Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I follow Nikki Sixx on Instagram and he posted a picture of some elephants being adorable with the caption “Fuck you Donald Trump and your piece of shit family.”
God damn right.
Image Image