Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Judge Smails
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: President Trump

Post by Judge Smails »

it now appears that the Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, will need to recuse himself from all this as well since he'll be a material witness in Mueller's investigation of Obstruction of Justice. It's getting crazier by the day.
"You'll get nothing and like it"
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Judge Smails wrote:it now appears that the Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, will need to recuse himself from all this as well since he'll be a material witness in Mueller's investigation of Obstruction of Justice. It's getting crazier by the day.
Pence's lawyer is the godfather of Comey's daughter
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/polit ... 70616.html

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Is media backing down on Trump's collusion? Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews are changing their tunes now.

1st up is the Goddess Rachel....

Do you think it's possible the Trump campaign had no knowledge of the Russian hacking?

I absolutely believe it's possible. I mean, Russia clearly did this attack, and there's lots of circumstantial evidence that points at lots of unexplained and surreptitious contact between Trump people and Russian people at the time that was happening. But circumstantial evidence is circumstantial evidence. This is a serious thing that needs to be chased down to the end.
SOURCE

Next is shiver up his leg Chris...
“The big story to me has always been … the assumption of the critics of the president — of his pursuers, you might say — is that somewhere along the line in the last year the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians, something to [give] a helping hand, encouraging them, feeding their desire to affect the decision in some way......

And yet, what came apart this morning was that theory.”
SOURCE
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,
Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

BlackCrypt wrote:Is media backing down on Trump's collusion? Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews are changing their tunes now.

1st up is the Goddess Rachel....

Do you think it's possible the Trump campaign had no knowledge of the Russian hacking?

I absolutely believe it's possible. I mean, Russia clearly did this attack, and there's lots of circumstantial evidence that points at lots of unexplained and surreptitious contact between Trump people and Russian people at the time that was happening. But circumstantial evidence is circumstantial evidence. This is a serious thing that needs to be chased down to the end.
SOURCE

Next is shiver up his leg Chris...
“The big story to me has always been … the assumption of the critics of the president — of his pursuers, you might say — is that somewhere along the line in the last year the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians, something to [give] a helping hand, encouraging them, feeding their desire to affect the decision in some way......

And yet, what came apart this morning was that theory.”
SOURCE
Are they changing their tunes? Would you be kind as to provide examples of their previous tune, just so you don't end up looking like a fucking retard again.
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:Are they changing their tunes? Would you be kind as to provide examples of their previous tune, just so you don't end up looking like a fucking retard again.
Madcow... on the fake piss story.
So, tonight, let`s start with the first one. Let`s start with evidence that we`re getting and evidence that we`ve got of direct Russian government connections with the Trump campaign, during the campaign, while the Russian government was interfering in our election to try to elect Trump.

For months, the Trump campaign denied full stop that anybody associated with their campaign had any ties with Russia or any contacts with Russia full stop. One of the revelations of the last few days is that a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, one of five people he named as his foreign policy advisers during the campaign not only traveled to Moscow last summer, in July, we now know that he got authorization from the Trump campaign at the time to take that trip to Moscow.

The Russian government was in contact with multiple campaign sources while they were doing it. Russian nemeses in the American government, U.S. State Department, the CIA, are not fairing well since Donald Trump came to power.
SOURCE

Matthews damn near slobbering over himself reporting on the Putin interview with that chick that has blood coming out of her whatever.

https://youtu.be/sFs26abCgZ4
Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Same tune, different notes.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Does anyone think Trump is gonna declare war on Japan?

I kid.

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:Same tune, different notes.
Pretty much. The Who said we won't get fooled again, but it is still meet the new boss, same as the old boss. They also said they hoped they died before they got old, and that didn't work out to well.
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote:Are they changing their tunes? Would you be kind as to provide examples of their previous tune, just so you don't end up looking like a fucking retard again.
So, tonight, let`s start with the first one. Let`s start with evidence that we`re getting and evidence that we`ve got of direct Russian government connections with the Trump campaign, during the campaign, while the Russian government was interfering in our election to try to elect Trump.

For months, the Trump campaign denied full stop that anybody associated with their campaign had any ties with Russia or any contacts with Russia full stop. One of the revelations of the last few days is that a foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, one of five people he named as his foreign policy advisers during the campaign not only traveled to Moscow last summer, in July, we now know that he got authorization from the Trump campaign at the time to take that trip to Moscow.

The Russian government was in contact with multiple campaign sources while they were doing it. Russian nemeses in the American government, U.S. State Department, the CIA, are not fairing well since Donald Trump came to power.
SOURCE

Matthews damn near slobbering over himself reporting on the Putin interview with that chick that has blood coming out of her whatever.

Not seeing the difference.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Turner Coates wrote:Does anyone think Trump is gonna declare war on Japan?

I kid.
Germany to get back at em for bombing Pearl Harbor.
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Interesting Watergate documentary on ABC last night. Nixon was ultra paranoid of the "lying" press, demanded loyalty of his staff, was unconcerned with truth and facts, and resorted to finger pointing and firings in attempts to shift blame and dominate the news cycle.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

whammybar wrote:Interesting Watergate documentary on ABC last night. Nixon was ultra paranoid of the "lying" press, demanded loyalty of his staff, was unconcerned with truth and facts, and resorted to finger pointing and firings in attempts to shift blame and dominate the news cycle.
The only difference is that Trump won't resign and Trump won't serve a full term as President.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

Danzig in the Dark wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

SOURCE

Surely you jest. How are they not different?

Please enlighten me. I will wait.
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

SOURCE

Shifting the burden of proof? Really? :roll:
ImageImage
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Post by BlackCrypt »

BlackCrypt wrote:
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Not seeing the difference.

Can you show me where they did not change their rhetoric? Cause, what I have posted shows they have moved their goalposts away from the Russia claims.
EddieVanHeineken
Headlining Clubs

Post by EddieVanHeineken »

BlackCrypt wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

Can you show me where they did not change their rhetoric? Cause, what I have posted shows they have moved their goalposts away from the Russia claims.
In the quotes you posted, it does not say "collusion", they talk about connections and undisclosed meetings. Both of Which are true. The trump team has a lot of connections to Russia which need to be examined. They've had meetings with Russians of which they were not forthcoming about.

Why is it so hard for trump supporters to understand this?

Let's break it down:
Financial connections to Russia
Undisclosed meetings with Russians
Russia meddling in election
Trump publicly goading Russia into hacking
Trump and sessions publicly lauding comey when investigating Clinton>comey investigating Russian connections>trump demanding public statement he isn't investigated>trump "hoping" investigation of what's his name dropped>comey ignores him>comey fired
Trump slobbering over Putin and other authoritarian leaders
Trump absolutely refusing to release
his taxes
Trump refusing to follow through with emoluments clause
Trump acting like a guilty person
Trump doing everything he can to shut down investigations
Republicans, like Gingrich, excited over mueller doing investigation now trying to drag him though the mud bc the team he put together is no joke and they are nervous they will find something

It's too early in morning to think of anymore. If you don't get it after all that, you are hopeless.
It's a mans obligation,
to stick his boneration,
into a womans

seperation,
to increase the population
of the future generation
if you'd like a

demonstration lie down
-Cartman
whammybar
Doing Package Tours in Theaters

Post by whammybar »

Communist Cuba bad! Very bad!

*dangles bright shiny object*
Danzig in the Dark

BlackCrypt wrote:
BlackCrypt wrote:

BlackCrypt, it is not my fault you are too stupid and lazy to explain your position properly. You make a claim, you defend it. If that is too hard for you, don't waste your time.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump lawyer insists there is no obstruction investigation — but then hedges
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... id%3Dsm_fb

A member of President Trump’s legal team repeatedly insisted that Trump is not under investigation for obstruction of justice but acknowledged he could not know for certain during combative Sunday television interviews.

“Let me be very clear here, as it has been since the beginning, the president is not and has not been under investigation for obstruction,” lawyer Jay Sekulow said on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” part of a blitz of bookings on the Sunday morning public affairs shows.

That assessment, repeated on three other broadcasts, was at odds with a Washington Post report last week and seemingly with a tweet by Trump himself on Friday.

During a later appearance on “FOX News Sunday, “ Sekulow conceded that he could not say with absolute certainty that Trump is not being investigated because he cannot read the mind of special counsel Robert S. Mueller.

On Twitter on Friday, Trump wrote as part of a tweet about the probe that “I am being investigated.”

On Sunday, Sekulow sought to explain that Trump was using Twitter, a favorite means of communication with his supporters, to address The Post report and was not actually confirming that he is being investigated, despite writing those words.

“The president is not under investigation by the special counsel,” Sekulow told NBC’s Chuck Todd. “The tweet from the president was in response to the five anonymous sources that were purportedly leaking information to The Washington Post about a potential investigation of the president.”

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Usually when one hires an attorney they get their stories straight first... :lol:

“Let me be clear here, the president is not and has not been under investigation for obstruction."- ” Jay Sekulow, a member of the president’s legal team, on NBC's Meet The Press.

Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump lawyer insists there is no obstruction investigation — but then hedges
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... id%3Dsm_fb

A member of President Trump’s legal team repeatedly insisted that Trump is not under investigation for obstruction of justice but acknowledged he could not know for certain during combative Sunday television interviews.

“Let me be very clear here, as it has been since the beginning, the president is not and has not been under investigation for obstruction,” lawyer Jay Sekulow said on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” part of a blitz of bookings on the Sunday morning public affairs shows.

That assessment, repeated on three other broadcasts, was at odds with a Washington Post report last week and seemingly with a tweet by Trump himself on Friday.

During a later appearance on “FOX News Sunday, “ Sekulow conceded that he could not say with absolute certainty that Trump is not being investigated because he cannot read the mind of special counsel Robert S. Mueller.

On Twitter on Friday, Trump wrote as part of a tweet about the probe that “I am being investigated.”

On Sunday, Sekulow sought to explain that Trump was using Twitter, a favorite means of communication with his supporters, to address The Post report and was not actually confirming that he is being investigated, despite writing those words.

“The president is not under investigation by the special counsel,” Sekulow told NBC’s Chuck Todd. “The tweet from the president was in response to the five anonymous sources that were purportedly leaking information to The Washington Post about a potential investigation of the president.”

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

It's hilarious to watch Drumpf praise Rassmussen's poll showing him with a 50% approval rating, even though he claims all these polls are "fake."

He also claims to be higher than Obama's.... and is wrong, as usual. :lol:
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote:It's hilarious to watch Drumpf praise Rassmussen's poll showing him with a 50% approval rating, even though he claims all these polls are "fake."
I saw that one coming down the pike. It was a headline banner on Drudge Report.
What a lame and shallow attempt at damage control.

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Fuckin' Matt Drudge. You can't seriously some dude who tries to be a respected scooper but looks like a rejected member of Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

If anyone remembers the old sitcom "Mr. Belvedere," there was this kid journalist from Wesley's grade school that would always stand up, wearing the fedora and all that, and introduce himself before asking a question with, "[insert name], Beaver Falls Junior Press," or something like that. *That's" what comes to mind when I think of Matt Drudge. Just some goofy blogger playing wannabe newsman.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

Luminiferous wrote:It's hilarious to watch Drumpf praise Rassmussen's poll showing him with a 50% approval rating, even though he claims all these polls are "fake."

That was the weirdest poll ever anyway. it was split 50/50. No "don't know", "undecided", "don't give a fuck", whatever.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_jun16
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:

That was the weirdest poll ever anyway. it was split 50/50. No "don't know", "undecided", "don't give a fuck", whatever.
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... rack_jun16
Give it time, there won't be much of anything left for Trump to cling to.

And it's funny that Trump's legal rep is going on a talk show trying to assert that Trump is not under investigation for obstruction when it's been reported that he is. It's sad that gaslighting has become a viable standard practice for anyone in that orbit. That's the tone for this administration.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:Fuckin' Matt Drudge.

If anyone remembers the old sitcom "Mr. Belvedere," there was this kid journalist from Wesley's grade school that would always stand up, wearing the fedora and all that, and introduce himself before asking a question with, "[insert name], Beaver Falls Junior Press," or something like that. *That's" what comes to mind when I think of Matt Drudge. Just some goofy blogger playing wannabe newsman.
Now he's blossomed into Trump's pawn. Absolutely no surprise there. Whatta guy.