Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Chip Z'Hoy
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

Cohen's attorneys argue that Avenatti, in his report, used bank records and information about a Michael Cohen who is a Canadian in Tanzania and another Michael Cohen in Israel. Those transactions amounted to less than $1,000 each, Avenatti said.
Cohen's lawyers verified just about everything else as being true, just unlawfully obtained.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

BlackCrypt wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:47 pm Not a fan of the source? Fair enough.

Well, there is also this one..

Michael Cohen accuses Stormy Daniels' lawyer of publishing information about the wrong Michael Cohen

"While much of the information in his 'report' is completely inaccurate, Mr. Avenatti has published some information that appears to be from Mr. Cohen's actual bank records, and Mr. Cohen has no reason to believe that Mr. Avenatti is in lawful possession of these records," Cohen's attorneys write.

SOURCE

Somehow I don't see Avenatti tripping himself up with something like this. He's been playing this game expertly. Cohen's the one who's been fumbling left and right.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

There's been a lot more news about John Kelly this week. Reading some of it, it occurred to me that even though Trump is a narcissist, Kelly has a serious ego, too. I think people could have already deduced that, but what I mean is that the guy seems to have a major hero complex going on.

It's been known all along that Kelly joined the administration thinking he could keep the president from destroying the world, But rather than quit the job amidst an increasing inability to rein in the Tweeter-in-Chief, he's stuck it out. He honestly believes he's protecting the fate of the world from Trump's worst impulses. The reality is that he hasn't been able to curtail Trump from doing shit. The guy seems largely ineffective, and yet he still sees himself in this heroic light. What was a modestly promising start devolved as Trump either got him to betray himself or he picked media fights steeped in racism. I remember Lawrence O'Donnell early on saying something about how he and Kelly are from the same hometown and so he knows Kelly's family, and that people needed to be aware that Kelly was not what he seemed to be.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I can't believe I didn't know that Michael Avenatti was one of the lawyers repping a guy that sued Mark Burnett and his production company for plagiarism of the reality competition concept that was ripped off for "The Apprentice." The show idea was "CEO," and the guy pitching it even wanted Trump to host it. That adds another layer of history between Avenatti and Trump, and another reason that Trump might hate Avenatti. Trump nurtures his vendettas.

You would figure that even though Trump would take the flattery of some guy wanting him to host his pitched reality show, he has no qualms with thievery, and therefore it's more likely that all he would see in this situation is, "I'm on the show anyway, Mark Burnett is my friend, someone is suing my friend," and after Burnett had to settle, it would be, "Some guy and his lawyers are taking money out of our pockets."
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Donald Trump does 1 thing at least 20 times a day
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/politics ... index.html

The President vents to associates about the FBI raids on his personal attorney Michael Cohen — as often as "20 times a day," in the estimation of one confidant — and they frequently listen in silence, knowing little they say will soothe him. Trump gripes that he needs better "TV lawyers" to defend him on cable news and is impatient to halt the "witch hunt" that he says undermines his legitimacy as President.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
DEATH ROW JOE
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Looks like Spanky's mail order bride is fed up and tried to suicide herself.

First lady Melania Trump in hospital
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05 ... edure.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:13 pm Donald Trump does 1 thing at least 20 times a day
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/politics ... index.html

The President vents to associates about the FBI raids on his personal attorney Michael Cohen — as often as "20 times a day," in the estimation of one confidant — and they frequently listen in silence, knowing little they say will soothe him. Trump gripes that he needs better "TV lawyers" to defend him on cable news and is impatient to halt the "witch hunt" that he says undermines his legitimacy as President.

..............Also....just reported on CNN that Trump is getting business loans from China. If he seems overly chummy with them, that's why.

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:34 pm Looks like Spanky's mail order bride is fed up and tried to suicide herself.
My guess is that Spankey was horny, there weren't any other women around, so he grabbed Melania way too hard.

milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Turner Coates wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 2:52 pm

"It's not that bad." "But, we will find you. You're in real trouble!"
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Outside of Trump cultists, I can't imagine people in heartland America worrying too much about China's jobs. Seriously, no one voted for that jackass for him to start fixing job markets in other countries. But, as it's been mentioned, Dump has some back end interests with China so of course this is important to him.
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:02 pm Outside of Trump cultists, I can't imagine people in heartland America worrying too much about China's jobs. Seriously, no one voted for that jackass for him to start fixing job markets in other countries. But, as it's been mentioned, Dump has some back end interests with China so of course this is important to him.
If I read it right, the reason ZTE shut down, or a reason, was that they could no longer get parts from the US because of the Iran sanctions. So WTF? Why is ZTE so special. And doesn't this kind of undercut the threats to our allies if they continue to abide by the Iran deal?
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm
TenBenny wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:02 pm Outside of Trump cultists, I can't imagine people in heartland America worrying too much about China's jobs. Seriously, no one voted for that jackass for him to start fixing job markets in other countries. But, as it's been mentioned, Dump has some back end interests with China so of course this is important to him.
If I read it right, the reason ZTE shut down, or a reason, was that they could no longer get parts from the US because of the Iran sanctions. So WTF? Why is ZTE so special. And doesn't this kind of undercut the threats to our allies if they continue to abide by the Iran deal?

My rule of thumb with Trump has generally been to assume that there's nothing benevolent in any of his moves. The guy is interested in making money, pumping up his own glory or his empire's glory and engaging in vendettas. I never have to wonder if he's doing something to benefit other people, particularly Americans, because I know he's not. It's not that his voters got taken by someone who was only sort of caring, they got grifted by someone who had basically zero interest in/compassion for them.

Whatever he does, it's now become very easy for the press or for Mueller to uncover the real reason behind it. Or for other people to pipe up and reveal the truth. There's always some other unseemly reason behind any action he takes or statement he makes.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

“One of us is leaving the building – either him or us.’” :D

https://www.yahoo.com/news/keith-richar ... 30164.html

Keith Richards Explains How He Got Rid Of Trump Nearly 30 Years Ago

Guitarist Keith Richards was once so angry at Donald Trump that he pulled out a knife ― when the future president wasn’t in the room ― and stabbed a table.

The rock icon told the BBC that back in 1989, Trump was the promoter of the Rolling Stones’ “Steel Wheels” tour dates in Atlantic City. When the band arrived, however, they found Trump’s name in huge letters and the band’s name in much smaller type.

“I got out my trusty blade, stuck it in the table and said: ‘You have to get rid of this man!’” Richards told the BBC. “Now America has to get rid of him. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!”

Concert promoter Michael Cohl told a version of Richards’ story in 2015, saying Trump had agreed to host a pay-per-view event featuring the Stones in Atlantic City. But the band wanted nothing to do with him ― and when Trump turned up, Richards ordered Cohl to get rid of him.

“Keith pulls out his knife and slams it on the table and says, ‘What the hell do I have you for? Do I have to go over there and fire him myself?” Cohl recalled, per the Los Angeles Times. “One of us is leaving the building – either him or us.’”

In 2015, Richards told Billboard that Trump was “refreshing” and “cut through a lot of crap.” Yet that wasn’t exactly an endorsement.

“Can you imagine President Trump? The worst nightmare,” Richards said. “But we can’t say that. Because it could happen. This is one of the wonders of this country. Who would’ve thought Ronald Reagan could be president?”

Mick Jagger also commented on Trump in the new BBC interview, saying he’s puzzled by the president’s use of the band’s song “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” at his events.

“It’s a funny song for a play-out song ― a drowsy ballad about drugs in Chelsea!” Jagger told the BBC. “It’s kind of weird. He couldn’t be persuaded to use something else.”

The latest leg of the band’s “No Filter” European tour begins on Thursday.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

TenBenny wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:49 pm
vlad wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 6:29 pm

My rule of thumb with Trump has generally been to assume that there's nothing benevolent in any of his moves. The guy is interested in making money, pumping up his own glory or his empire's glory and engaging in vendettas. I never have to wonder if he's doing something to benefit other people, particularly Americans, because I know he's not. It's not that his voters got taken by someone who was only sort of caring, they got grifted by someone who had basically zero interest in/compassion for them.

Whatever he does, it's now become very easy for the press or for Mueller to uncover the real reason behind it. Or for other people to pipe up and reveal the truth. There's always some other unseemly reason behind any action he takes or statement he makes.
Well...a couple of days before the tweet to save Chinese jobs, this happened:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/chi ... indonesia/
The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels.

A subsidiary of Chinese state-owned construction firm Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC) signed a deal last week with the Indonesian firm MNC Land to build an “integrated lifestyle resort,” as part of Beijing’s global influence-expanding “Belt and Road” infrastructure initiative.

The project will include a number of Trump-branded hotels, a golf course, and a residence. While the $500 million loan will not be directly allocated to any of the Trump-branded features, Beijing’s contribution of half the project’s total operating budget ensures the success of the broader theme-park venture.

The Trump properties are considered flagship elements of the theme park, according to MNC marketing materials, and internal documents obtained by Agency France-Presse show Trump’s sons have been directly involved in its planning.

Though negotiations began prior to Trump’s election and his pledge to cease engaging in new business dealings with foreign governments, the project raises questions about the extent to which the Trump organization is dependent on Beijing amid contentious trade negotiations with the U.S.

“Even if this deal is completely and entirely above board, it simply furthers the perception of impropriety” surrounding Trump’s business dealings, Christopher Balding, an economics professor at Shenzhen’s HSBC Business School, told AFP. “Especially with the potential trade war, this is not a good look….Critics will be entirely right to demand answers.”...
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

The situation in Jerusalem is horrific. Seeing the splitscreen photos from yesterday is just jarring. That motherfucker is even calling for peace after this embassy move, which just led to 50 deaths and over a thousand injuries. He's just created some major chaos going forward with no sense of the ramifications.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TenBenny wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am The situation in Jerusalem is horrific. Seeing the splitscreen photos from yesterday is just jarring. That motherfucker is even calling for peace after this embassy move, which just led to 50 deaths and over a thousand injuries. He's just created some major chaos going forward with no sense of the ramifications.
It's funny because most Christians support this since the Bible supposedly says that Israel is God's chosen people.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

TenBenny wrote:The situation in Jerusalem is horrific. Seeing the splitscreen photos from yesterday is just jarring. That motherfucker is even calling for peace after this embassy move, which just led to 50 deaths and over a thousand injuries. He's just created some major chaos going forward with no sense of the ramifications.

Guess, I haven't been following this too closely. Been busy, reporting Mexicans to ICE.

50 deaths & 1,000+ injured over an Embassy move?
ImageImage
!
GoodJudge
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by GoodJudge »

vlad wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 am Well...a couple of days before the tweet to save Chinese jobs, this happened:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/chi ... indonesia/
The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels.
Drain that swamp! Drain that swamp!
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

milk-milk-lemonade wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 10:33 am
TenBenny wrote:The situation in Jerusalem is horrific. Seeing the splitscreen photos from yesterday is just jarring. That motherfucker is even calling for peace after this embassy move, which just led to 50 deaths and over a thousand injuries. He's just created some major chaos going forward with no sense of the ramifications.

Guess, I haven't been following this too closely. Been busy, reporting Mexicans to ICE.

50 deaths & 1,000+ injured over an Embassy move?

There were violent protests. I'm now seeing the number of deaths as more than 60 and injuries at more than 2,400. Not a huge difference from 50 as far as the deaths, but it still puts blood on Trump's hands. The dumbass foolishly decided to make a move other presidents knew not to make, and for good reason.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/ ... nce-584449
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Pete Davidson Remembers Donald Trump Faking a Phone Call at SNL

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/996866397685846024

TawnyVonJagger
Fuck The Yankees

Post by TawnyVonJagger »

Yes, why don't we just store children of illegals into fucking warehouses like fucking boxes. And call illegals "animals". What a fucking cunty regime.
Fuck sigs.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Okay, this Rudy Giuliani shit is only getting crazier. I'd have said the dude was simply clueless and needed to stop talking or quit the legal team immediately, if not for his client's sake than for his own, if I wasn't now partially convinced he's just trying to short-circuit the Mueller case with misdirection for the public and mischievously starting fires (well, okay, for his own sake, he probably should still quit or clam up). I keep remembering that one of Trump's big philosophies is that chaos is great. He loves chaos.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... e-indicted

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/rudy-g ... -campaign/
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm enjoying how it's being acknowledged across the board that Rex Tillerson was "trolling" Spanky in his speech where he more or less just reiterated common wisdom of how the country will be damaged by lying and deception in politics. It's not misunderstood by anybody at all as to who and what he's referring to.

As far as I know he never mentioned Trump by name. But nobody on either side of the partisan coin thought for a second that he was maybe referring to who... Hillary? :lol: Fuck no.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Oil up 70% since June 22 2018.

Oil and Gas Ties Run Deep in the Trump Administration
https://psmag.com/environment/oil-and-g ... nistration

Looks like we got some witches:

More racism:
https://youtu.be/aib5Ts2cDI8
Sir Lancelot
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Sir Lancelot »

DEATH ROW JOE wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:35 am
More racism:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're not that bright are you? Apparently, context is not strong point.
Last edited by Sir Lancelot on Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rageman
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Rageman »

A lawyer, a spy, a mob boss, and a money launderer walk into a bar. The bartender says: "You guys must be here to talk about adoption."
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Danzig in the Dark

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Sir Prancelot wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:51 pm
More racism:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're not that bright are you? Apparently, context is not strong point.
Explain it, then, if you dare.
ImageImage
DEATH ROW JOE

Post by DEATH ROW JOE »

Rageman wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:52 pm A lawyer, a spy, a mob boss, and a money launderer walk into a bar. The bartender says: "You guys must be here to talk about adoption."
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

More racism:

Damn, talk about being put "on the spot"! Even, being told in front of everyone beforehand, "He's the most important guy in the room! Kevin, would you.." :lol:
ImageImage
!