Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Gazpacho
THREAD AIDS

Re: Dump

Post by Gazpacho »

exitflagger wrote:Asspancho's gonna turn the tide here. With his kindly open mindedness. :lol:

That Trump, he just brings out the best in people, doesn't he? Or is it really that he brings out the phony affected sanctimony in those who are desperate to win an argument? Hmmm.
You’ve got me down to a T.
Kiss Crue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Kiss Crue »

OK. I don't watch Fox. The only cable news network I watch is CNN and CP24 which is Canadian. I'm not saying CNN is better/worse than FOX or MSNBC it's just always been the network I watched and I never bothered to change. Whatever bro!
Efilnikufesin
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Efilnikufesin »

Gazpacho wrote:
exitflagger wrote:Asspancho's gonna turn the tide here. With his kindly open mindedness. :lol:

That Trump, he just brings out the best in people, doesn't he? Or is it really that he brings out the phony affected sanctimony in those who are desperate to win an argument? Hmmm.
But you look more like an O
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

"There are parakeets flying into mirrors that have more self-awareness than Trump." - Jimmy Kimmel

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Gazpacho wrote:

Well there's one argument that you won't have to fake the high ground to be correct about. Good for you.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Kellyanne Conway: We're forced to talk about Hillary, whom we never mention
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/0 ... /23331041/

“I know people love to talk about how we’re so obsessed with Hillary Clinton here,” Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” “The fact is, we only have to talk about her because people won’t let go of an election that she lost miserably.”

“We don’t care about her. Nobody here talks about her,” Conway said. “Nobody here talks about Hillary Clinton, I promise you.”

What's her name again, Kelly?

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote:Kellyanne Conway: We're forced to talk about Hillary, whom we never mention

“I know people love to talk about how we’re so obsessed with Hillary Clinton here,” Conway said on “Fox & Friends.” “The fact is, we only have to talk about her because people won’t let go of an election that she lost miserably.”

“We don’t care about her. Nobody here talks about her,” Conway said. “Nobody here talks about Hillary Clinton, I promise you.”

What's her name again, Kelly?
This is like RIsingfarce saying he never talks about Kiss. The absurdity never ends.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

So I've been informed that if you download the free Audible app for your phone, you can get a free audio book, and it would seem that one of the titles available is the "Fire and Fury" book about the Trump presidency (juicy!). It worked for me, so now I pass the info along here for anyone who is looking into an audio version.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

I don't care what the cost, the publishers should have gotten Hillary to record it.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries in Oval Office meeting
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 2eae256a7a

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

A White House spokesman declined to offer an immediate comment on Trump’s remarks.

vlad
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by vlad »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 4f06a9a976
“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.
:lol:

Hey! Maybe he can work a deal for Anders Breivik or even Varg. Or at least send us some of their water ("Did you know that water can be turned into energy? It's called hydro, I just coined that word, hydro. Who knew? We need some of that water".

Also, perhaps folks in Norway are happy where they are. Looks it up, yep, they are one of the top happiest countries in the world.
My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014

Quick beats in an icy heart
Catch colt draws a coffin cart
There he goes and now here she starts
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Kellyanne Conway: We're forced to talk about Hillary, whom we never mention

And just a few hours before Cryptkelly said that Drumpf was twittering...

"Disproven and paid for by Democrats “Dossier used to spy on Trump Campaign. Did FBI use Intel tool to influence the Election?” @foxandfriends Did Dems or Clinton also pay Russians? Where are hidden and smashed DNC servers? Where are Crooked Hillary Emails? What a mess!"
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

vlad wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 4f06a9a976
:lol:

Hey! Maybe he can work a deal for Anders Breivik or even Varg. Or at least send us some of their water ("Did you know that water can be turned into energy? It's called hydro, I just coined that word, hydro. Who knew? We need some of that water".

Also, perhaps folks in Norway are happy where they are. Looks it up, yep, they are one of the top happiest countries in the world.
Time and time and again, we've witnessed him either blatantly defend racists, make comments demeaning people and/or places with non-white populations or attempt to enact policies tinged with racism.

It feels significant, and not in a good way, that Trump finally felt comfortable laying down language like this in a political meeting. Is he attempting to normalize more hate speech to come or is he simply displaying the cracks in his psyche brought on by the job to which he is ill-fitting? Actually, maybe this isn't the first time. I now wonder how he talks during many of these meetings.
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Sadly this whole "shithole countries" fiasco will do nothing to wake up his braindead supporters, who are convinced he is their almighty leader defending them from the evil librulls and their fake news. Sad when you think about it...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

dmbrocker wrote:Sadly this whole "shithole countries" fiasco will do nothing to wake up his braindead supporters, who are convinced he is their almighty leader defending them from the evil librulls and their fake news. Sad when you think about it...
Well, if there are any significant numbers of people, non-whites and whites alike, that didn't vote in the last election and despise this kind of talk, maybe they'll be spurred on to come out in droves and flush out the Republicans and install Democrats who will do what needs to be done. I think many smart people are finally realizing that you can't sway the Trump base, but you *can* perhaps sway people that are apathetic or on the fence about politics. And Trump's base is smaller than the rest. The base is, what, 30, 35%?

Just let him pile on the ammo that gets all those non-voters to come out and vote this time.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

We should just let people from Norway...
The racist in chief strikes again.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:We should just let people from Norway...
The racist in chief strikes again.
How about this? Forget about Norway, and instead we show him the doorway.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

I'm not really offended or outraged by the "shithole" thing because I would be FAR more shocked if a lout like Donald DIDN'T use that kind of language in describing what he would deem to be lesser ethnicities. Why would anybody (including his base AND his detractors) expect any different? Has somebody accidentally mistaken him for a dignified human being? Of course not.

Come on. In the face of his treason, hypocrisy, unfathomable incompetence, nonstop lies and deception, self-serving greed and power madness, etc., this really is a "nothing burger".

He's a disgusting excuse for a man but that alone won't get him tossed out of the white house.
ImageImage
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

TenBenny wrote:Forget about Norway, and instead we show him the doorway.
Oh wow... no. Please stop.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:I'm not really offended or outraged by the "shithole" thing because I would be FAR more shocked if a lout like Donald DIDN'T use that kind of language in describing what he would deem to be lesser ethnicities. Why would anybody (including his base AND his detractors) expect any different? Has somebody accidentally mistaken him for a dignified human being? Of course not.

Come on. In the face of his treason, hypocrisy, unfathomable incompetence, nonstop lies and deception, self-serving greed and power madness, etc., this really is a "nothing burger".

He's a disgusting excuse for a man but that alone won't get him tossed out of the white house.
Maybe so, but Donald's whole game generally seemed to be aimed at misdirection, at keeping people guessing a bit or confused about what his comments mean, and giving himself some wiggle room with which he or his lackeys could spin these things away. When you call a country a "shithole," you are absolutely leaving yourself no wiggle room to wrangle out from.

I agree with you in that I'm not shocked that he would say something like that, but I figured he would reserve really derogatory language for more private conversations.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

Luminiferous wrote:I noticed this evening driving home that my Drumpf supporting neighbor 5 houses down no longer has his Drumpf/Pence stickers on either of their cars... Wonder whats up with that?

You should interrupt their dinner sometime & ask.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
stocknsocks
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by stocknsocks »

Trump brings out a little something in everybody. With me it's mostly bile, high blood pressure, and the inability to watch or read the news without wanting to shoot something.
Live like a legend, die like an asshole.
Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

exitflagger wrote:I'm not really offended or outraged by the "shithole" thing because I would be FAR more shocked if a lout like Donald DIDN'T use that kind of language in describing what he would deem to be lesser ethnicities. Why would anybody (including his base AND his detractors) expect any different? Has somebody accidentally mistaken him for a dignified human being? Of course not.

Its not that he said shithole countries, its that he followed that up by saying we should be taking in people from places that are about as white as you could find.
I think it takes the "he's not a racist off the table, full stop.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

I feel sorry for Eric. He didn't get the Donald Trump Jr.
Stamp of Excellence.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Pierce Foreskin wrote:

Its not that he said shithole countries, its that he followed that up by saying we should be taking in people from places that are about as white as you could find.
Yeah, at this late date I may not be able to see it from the viewpoint of anybody who is still fooling themselves about it. I figured the despicable "both sides" comment on the Charlottesville incident had wrapped all that up. Maybe not. I can't fucking tell anymore.
ImageImage
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

exitflagger wrote:
Pierce Foreskin wrote:

Yeah, at this late date I may not be able to see it from the viewpoint of anybody who is still fooling themselves about it. I figured the despicable "both sides" comment on the Charlottesville incident had wrapped all that up. Maybe not. I can't fucking tell anymore.
I think what this word ("shithole") as used does is provoke an immediate and visceral emotional response in people in a way that a statement (i.e. the "many fine people on both sides" bit) does not. It's not a stretch to imagine that Trump could have just as easily said "Why are you letting in these [insert racial slur] into the country?"

The power of the word he chose I think will make a lot of people imagine it as just a stand-in for far uglier word choices he could have and probably has gone with before.
That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

#ShitholePresident is trending. Can we do the midterm elections now?
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

Pretty good article on Trump's lack of understanding the state of El Salvador and its migrants in particular:
The US Role in Turning Countries into Shitholes and provoking Immigration