Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Sleek
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Re: Dump Shithole

Post by Sleek »

Wait. I am 6'2" and 208...and I look thin as fuck.

Hm. Maybe he has a...bigger frame?
ROADHEAD wrote:I've never tasted coffee
HueyRamone wrote:I like Radio Gaga
HueyRamone wrote:QUIT FUCKING WITH MY SETLIST, ASSWIPE!

DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Literally surrenders to authorities, has mugshot taken. Posts mugshot on Twitter captioned "never surrender". You just couldn't write this shit.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

If Trump were strapped into the gas chamber, he'd still be winning. :roll:
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
eddie lee roth

Post by eddie lee roth »

Strawberry blonde hair just like HMZ.
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by exitflagger »

DiamondDog wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:48 am Literally surrenders to authorities, has mugshot taken. Posts mugshot on Twitter captioned "never surrender". You just couldn't write this shit.
I guess he's saying he regrets surrendering? Maybe like those people on TV commercials breathing with oxygen tanks and saying "never smoke cigarettes".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Sleek wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:43 am Wait. I am 6'2" and 208...and I look thin as fuck.

Hm. Maybe he has a...bigger frame?

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

He's just sorry that good-looking people like him make you throw up and feel bad about yourself.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

In the evergreen "I know you are but what am I" files for Donnie Dickface: His latest mouth-diarrhea about Mark Milley and how he "should be executed" is probably the most ghastly hypocritical idiocy he's come up with yet (SERIOUSLY no mean feat).

I've been saying ever since January 6th that Trump should get down on his knees every morning noon and night and thank god that we live in 2023 and not a century or more in the past. Fat fuck would've been hung from a good sturdy tree by now, you can bet your ass. With Milley standing by, snickering till he wets his pants.
ImageImage
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned Trumpy’s “dictator” comments here yet. You know what? If you have to even ask a presidential candidate if he’s gonna attempt to be some kind of iron-fisted dictator, even if it’s just for a day, just maybe that candidate shouldn’t be allowed to run for president? Anyway, here’s Trumpy doubling down and defending his little dictator act last night in NYC before a ballroom full of cheering MAGAtards:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-defend ... 30769.html
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

Does anyone else think (hope) that maybe a time traveler is on the way??
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 am Does anyone else think (hope) that maybe a time traveler is on the way??
Isn't that Elon Music?
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
GreatWhiteSnake

Post by GreatWhiteSnake »

cowpins wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 11:24 am
GreatWhiteSnake wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:54 am Does anyone else think (hope) that maybe a time traveler is on the way??
Isn't that Elon Music?
I think you might be working on a higher level than I am bro...
GWS video of the week Seven Seconds of Shred https://youtu.be/6DAqH3eKqEM?si=N2I9eU92_ovsb69d updated 3/9/24
https://soundcloud.com/crunch-104998557
TravisBicklesMohawk

dmbrocker wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:30 am I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned Trumpy’s “dictator” comments here yet. You know what? If you have to even ask a presidential candidate if he’s gonna attempt to be some kind of iron-fisted dictator, even if it’s just for a day, just maybe that candidate shouldn’t be allowed to run for president? Anyway, here’s Trumpy doubling down and defending his little dictator act last night in NYC before a ballroom full of cheering MAGAtards:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-defend ... 30769.html
This is just Trump being Trump. Not a goddamn thing out of the ordinary.

And I'm really REALLY shocked that a US citizen can openly threaten a Judge, and the Judge's wife, and potential jurors, etc., and still get to sit on his fat ass and watch tv all day.

Clearly there's a different set of laws in this country, ya think?
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

I’m still shocked that after 8 yrs there isn’t a John Hinckley Jr out there for that fat twat.
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

TooOldToCare wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:44 pm I’m still shocked that after 8 yrs there isn’t a John Hinckley Jr out there for that fat twat.
Because the people these days who are crazy enough to shoot a president John Hinckley Jr.-style have usually been Trump-supporting QTards and not liberal Democrats.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
TooOldToCare
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by TooOldToCare »

dmbrocker wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:55 pm
TooOldToCare wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:44 pm I’m still shocked that after 8 yrs there isn’t a John Hinckley Jr out there for that fat twat.
Because the people these days who are crazy enough to shoot a president John Hinckley Jr.-style have usually been Trump-supporting QTards and not liberal Democrats.
Yeah. Didn’t think that through before commenting. You’re right.
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Hey, Trumpy: No Colorado ballot for you! :lol: Hopefully more states will follow suit:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 63d7&ei=23
HueyRamone

Post by HueyRamone »

dmbrocker wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:06 pm Hey, Trumpy: No Colorado ballot for you! :lol: Hopefully more states will follow suit:

This is just the primary, though, right?
And the US supreme court will let him back on for sure
Don't Damn Me wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:21 pm Dummy, are you aware that hydroxy-chloroqin and Ivermectin have since been proven effective?
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:30 pm
dmbrocker wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:06 pm Hey, Trumpy: No Colorado ballot for you! :lol: Hopefully more states will follow suit:

True, but I'll take it for now!
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

HueyRamone wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:30 pm

That's not a guarantee - the conservative members pride themselves on being constitutional "originalists". Ofc, that would assume that they also have ethics and principles... :roll:
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
cowpins
Platinum Artist

Post by cowpins »

“Hey, John, what’s this all about? What’s this a tour of?” Trump asks his then-Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, as the men prepare to take a private tour of the USS Arizona Memorial, which commemorates the December 1941 Japanese surprise attack in the Pacific that pulled the United States into World War II.

“Trump had heard the phrase ‘Pearl Harbor’ and appeared to understand that he was visiting the scene of a historic battle, but he did not seem to know much else,” write the authors, later quoting a former senior White House adviser who concludes: “He was at times dangerously uninformed.”

Seems about right.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Well, it wasn't like it was a date which lived in infamy or anything.
ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

It'll be fun watching all of te "States rights" people cry about this.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Even Chris Christie is preaching that it's not good for a court to decide whether Trump should be on the ballot or not.

Right, you know the last thing we need are courts and judges being in charge of dealing with criminals.

Guarantee you there are drug dealers, thieves, murderers and rapists all over the country desperately trying to see how they can get on a political ballot. Especially if they can convince the Trumpies they're against immigration.
ImageImage
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

exitflagger wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:55 am Even Chris Christie is preaching that it's not good for a court to decide whether Trump should be on the ballot or not.

Right, you know the last thing we need are courts and judges being in charge of dealing with criminals.

Guarantee you there are drug dealers, thieves, murderers and rapists all over the country desperately trying to see how they can get on a political ballot. Especially if they can convince the Trumpies they're against immigration.
Or that they’re actively fighting against “tEh globalist deep state”.
TravisBicklesMohawk

Even funnier . . . the Republicans are responsible for the Colorado ruling. :lol:

The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
dmbrocker

Post by dmbrocker »

Double down and claim ignorance about the Hitler rhetoric. Typical Donald:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-d ... 05603.html
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

It's common knowledge now.