Dump Shithole

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Dump

Post by Turner Coates »

And to tie elephants in with music, this is one of my favorite cartoons of all time:

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Turner Coates wrote:
TravisBicklesMohawk wrote:Trophy hunting . . . I can’t even . . .

So once again our insufferable asshole of a President doesn’t disappoint.
He just said he's putting it on hold, pending further review.
In other words, somebody clued him to the fact in that teachers would discuss it with America's children.
Those kids would DESPISE him.
I know he’s putting it on hold, but his rotten kids are trophy hunters so it looks bleak.
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
TravisBicklesMohawk
Headlining a Theater Tour

Post by TravisBicklesMohawk »

Turner Coates wrote:And to tie elephants in with music, this is one of my favorite cartoons of all time:

This.
https://youtu.be/XC7z8JU5jZU
The Tao of Pooh
Image Image
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

"The worst celebrity golf cheat? I wish I could tell you that. It would be a shocker. I played golf with Donald Trump one time. That's all I'm going to say." - Alice Cooper
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Trump seems to have made a big mistake tweeting about Al Franken. And that's not even just about the whole thing reflecting back on his own shady past, or avoiding chatter about Roy Moore. Those are bad, to be sure. But it's also just not presidential to be doing that.

Franken owned up to his awful behavior and called for an investigation into himself. If Trump thinks he call out Franken after that, I say let him do the same as Franken. Trump should agree to a full investigation into the allegations of sexual assault against himself as well. He won't, but he should. This stupid clown should have just kept his mouth shut.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:Trump seems to have made a big mistake tweeting about Al Franken.
Just found out about something Roger Stone tweeted a few days before the Franken story broke. Stone said something about it being "Al Franken's time in the barrel."

Roger Stone appears to have known about Al Franken allegations before they went public
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-ston ... nt-public/

TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:Trump seems to have made a big mistake tweeting about Al Franken.
Just found out about something Roger Stone tweeted a few days before the Franken story broke. Stone said something about it being "Al Franken's time in the barrel."

Roger Stone appears to have known about Al Franken allegations before they went public
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/roger-ston ... nt-public/
I suppose if there is to be an ethics investigation into Franken, Stone has now gotten himself onto the witness list.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

I could say something about this, and how obnoxious it is, but what's the point? Like he's gonna stop doing it? The guy is a bull in a china shop on repeat.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... nother-try
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote:I could say something about this, and how obnoxious it is, but what's the point? Like he's gonna stop doing it? The guy is a bull in a china shop on repeat.

I wanna see Elisabeth Warren run, so she can poke and haunt Trump.

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

I love it that the cheeto in chief tweets for Hillary to move on with her life when the motherfucker can't stop talking about her.. :lol:

Hell even Obama didn't respond to Palin's dumbass opinions and remarks after he got elected...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Obamacare or Trumpcare?
YOU decide.

Pierce Foreskin
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Pierce Foreskin »

Turner Coates wrote:
TenBenny wrote:I could say something about this, and how obnoxious it is, but what's the point? Like he's gonna stop doing it? The guy is a bull in a china shop on repeat.

I wanna see Elisabeth Warren run, so she can poke and haunt Trump.
yes and it will give BLOTUS another go at his hilarious Pocahontas joke. Gotta love the remix.
Every lady needs a Prince Albert in her Can
UtahRatt wrote: You either like Zappa or you like taking it up the ass with anal beads the size of a plum.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

FUCK TRUMP

exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

Lavar Ball is "unaccepting (...) that shoplifting is no big deal"? So Trump is pro-theft? :?
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Ohio's Republican governor candidates: I'm most like Donald Trump. No, I am.
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2 ... 869998001/

That-guy
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by That-guy »

These accusations against Al Franken seem to have created an even bigger rift between liberals. I think I need a twitter break. It's getting ridiculous. :lol:
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:Image

FUCK TRUMP
Like I've said from the beginning... This is a whole ego stroke to Drumpf, hence why he's constantly twittering about people who make fun of him or call him out on his lies and bullshit... He believe being president somehow automatically earns him respect and carte blanche to bully and insult anyone who doesn't bow and curtsy to his bullshit and say "Thank you sir may I have another?"

He expects gratitude and praise for every tiny thing in his mind he does that he thinks qualifies him for a gold medal or a Purple Heart..

Face it, the only reason the three UCLA idiots got out of China easy was because the visiting Drumpf gave China something back for it, which will eventually come out...
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Luminiferous wrote:

He expects gratitude and praise for every tiny thing in his mind he does that he thinks qualifies him for a gold medal or a Purple Heart..
I predict he's soon going to going to take credit for "saving the elephants."
Seriously.

"No other president or leader in history has preserved Earth's endangered species like I have. Luuuuuuv the animals."

Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Turner Coates wrote:
Luminiferous wrote:

I predict he's soon going to going to take credit for "saving the elephants."
Seriously.
Save the elephants....hey big fat funky president, save those elephants..
Chip Z'Hoy

Post by Chip Z'Hoy »

When he said it's a "horror show," I couldn't figure out if he was talking about the big game trophies or the ban.

His kid cuts off elephant tails! :lol:
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:56 pmClub was packed with Metal Edge fans 18-30..no stupid Rush Roll The Bones dipsh*ts
gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

I'm going to stick my retarded neck out here. 220 pages? Don't you get sick of talking about this shit? Fuck Trump. Fuck all this noise.

Talking about how you hate him is a circle jerk. I guess if that's how you cope...

I've got bigger things on my mind. Like waiting for the next George R Martin book.

Peace.
Luminiferous

Post by Luminiferous »

Personally I find it fun... Like radiosped says this thread is mainly for "entertainment purposes." It's fun to point and laugh at the utter stupidity of America, the country's twitter-in-chief and it's iPhone selfie taking nation of Drumpftards..

That said, it's also funny to watch the lengths Drumpftards go to defend their idiot. Even the other Drumpftards in the group can't stop laughing at this one..

Trump voter: I'd believe the President over Jesus Christ

During a panel with Trump voters, one supporter said he likes that the President's cabinet is filled with millionaires and that he would take the President's word even if Jesus were to contradict it.

"If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and said Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, 'Hold on a second, I need to check with the president to see if it's true." That's how confident I am with the president..
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017 ... newday.cnn

Keep the laughs a comin 'Murica! :lol:
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

Luminiferous wrote:Personally I find it fun... Like radiosped says this thread is mainly for "entertainment purposes." It's fun to point and laugh at the utter stupidity of America, the country's twitter-in-chief and it's iPhone selfie taking nation of Drumpftards..

That said, it's also funny to watch the lengths Drumpftards go to defend their idiot. Even the other Drumpftards in the group can't stop laughing at this one..

Trump voter: I'd believe the President over Jesus Christ

During a panel with Trump voters, one supporter said he likes that the President's cabinet is filled with millionaires and that he would take the President's word even if Jesus were to contradict it.

"If Jesus Christ gets down off the cross and said Trump is with Russia, I would tell him, 'Hold on a second, I need to check with the president to see if it's true." That's how confident I am with the president..
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017 ... newday.cnn

Keep the laughs a comin 'Murica! :lol:
It's funny because most of Trump's supporters believe him and Jesus Christ...
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

My sources are telling me that he asked China’s President how he got Mexico to pay for their wall.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

gr8twhte wrote:I'm going to stick my retarded neck out here. 220 pages? Don't you get sick of talking about this shit? Fuck Trump. Fuck all this noise.

Talking about how you hate him is a circle jerk. I guess if that's how you cope...
This is about our LIVES and the lives of our brothers and sisters....all over the planet.
Now, go hide yer head in the sand.

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Turner Coates wrote:
gr8twhte wrote:I'm going to stick my retarded neck out here. 220 pages? Don't you get sick of talking about this shit? Fuck Trump. Fuck all this noise.

This is about our LIVES and the lives of our brothers and sisters....all over the planet.

Ok. Let me know when you fix things.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

gr8twhte wrote:
Turner Coates wrote:

Ok. Let me know when you fix things.
YOU wouldn't know the difference.

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Probably not.

Same shit, different day.

But yes, transfer your anger onto me. I want to help.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

gr8twhte wrote:Probably not.
NEXT TROLL PLEASE!

gr8twhte
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by gr8twhte »

Yes. I am a troll.

Settle down, Beavis.