NY Times expose details Harvey Weinstein's years of sexual harrassment

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

exitflagger
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Re: NY Times expose details Harvey Weinstein's years of sexual harrassment

Postby exitflagger » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:37 am

TenBenny wrote:Looks like Tarantino is finally speaking out.

I figure that a guy who once had the "dead ni**er storage" line in one of his most notable movies might come off a little bit hypocritical if he really tries to proselytize about any kind of social inappropriateness transgressions. If I were him I would try to keep my profile as low as possible. There are stone casting and sin problems there.
radiobed wrote:conservatives are stupid...oh and racist too.
Bair Hand wrote:i'll suck your dick for a cup of coffee
Chieftan44
Recording Debut Album

Postby Chieftan44 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:57 am

exitflagger wrote:

I figure that a guy who once had the "dead ni**er storage" line in one of his most notable movies might come off a little bit hypocritical if he really tries to proselytize about any kind of social inappropriateness transgressions. If I were him I would try to keep my profile as low as possible. There are stone casting and sin problems there.

Now that Hollywood's scripted narrative of female empowerment has been exposed as a complete farce, I think everybody's gotten a pretty clear reminder that there's a big difference between the fake dialogue in movies and what actually goes on in the real world. But I'm sure that won't stop celebrities from continuing to publicly support progressive causes in the media while perpetrating the same old wrongs behind the scenes.
TenBenny

Postby TenBenny » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:34 am

Chieftan44 wrote:
exitflagger wrote:

Now that Hollywood's scripted narrative of female empowerment has been exposed as a complete farce, I think everybody's gotten a pretty clear reminder that there's a big difference between the fake dialogue in movies and what actually goes on in the real world. But I'm sure that won't stop celebrities from continuing to publicly support progressive causes in the media while perpetrating the same old wrongs behind the scenes.

Well, wait a minute, who says it was a farce? The women certainly did and do believe in it. Many men did and do as well.

There's hypocrisy in all areas of life. But a significant bunch of assholes isn't *all* of Hollywood.
BlackCrypt
Win, Lose or Hieroglyph

Postby BlackCrypt » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:13 pm

No more story here folks. Harvey is working on his sex addiction. Did the one week course and decided to stay in Arizona to talk with his Doctors.

Harvey Weinstein Completes 1-Week Outpatient Program, Psychologist Says 'He Took it Seriously'

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/harvey-we ... onspiracy/
Constantine wrote:ur a fkn degenerate,

Metal Sludge wrote:It is after all, only a message board...relax!

Trist805 wrote:Chip, You owned me and I will admit defeat. I love big black cocks. Hope you are happy.
TenBenny

Postby TenBenny » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:21 pm

BlackCrypt wrote:No more story here folks. Harvey is working on his sex addiction. Did the one week course and decided to stay in Arizona to talk with his Doctors.

Harvey Weinstein Completes 1-Week Outpatient Program, Psychologist Says 'He Took it Seriously'

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/20/harvey-we ... onspiracy/

One week? That's all it takes to completely overhaul a disgusting personality cultivated over 30 years? Good to know.

I hope James Toback is taking notes.
Last edited by TenBenny on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:21 pm

More effort is put into quitting smoking, let alone raping.
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
TenBenny

Postby TenBenny » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Over 200 women have now come forward regarding treatment from Toback. I was reading the article in Vanity Fair earlier today. Those are just horrible stories. This guy is a fucking sicko, too. These guys seemed to have their patterns and methods of entrapping and breaking people down. Both Weinstein and Toback used hotel rooms and tried to manipulate people with their status and prey on aspirations.
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs

Postby Kiss Crue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:30 pm

Do you think he ever raped on the sabbath?
vlad
Headlining Clubs

Postby vlad » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:51 pm

I'm really bugged by the women who are accusing GHW Bush of "sexual assault". Anyone here knows that I am no fan of the Bush clan, but this one is just too much.

The 93 y/o man, not of sound mind and body, confined to wheel chair for over 5 years now and suffering from a kind of Parkinson's.

And there's the thing. The medication for Parkinson's can remove inhibitions. My late mother-in-law had Parkinson's that eventually led to total dementia. Her meds would produce some wild behavior out of her, very uncharacteristic behavior.

You remember those "restless leg syndrome" commercials that cautioned that the medication could lead to addictive gambling? I thought that was so weird until I found out that the meds for RLS were basically a watered down version of a med for Parkinson's.

So to the women coming forward about Bush, Jr being inappropriate. You need to step back.
It’s like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster arguing over which one of them faked the moon landing.

My bubbie, king of the hill 1999-2013
LJP 2002-2014
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs

Postby Kiss Crue » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm

vlad wrote:
My late mother-in-law had Parkinson's that eventually led to total dementia. Her meds would produce some wild behavior out of her, very uncharacteristic behavior.

Did she start treating you with respect?
Mojo
Cockblocked by Poison

Postby Mojo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:01 pm

vlad wrote:I'm really bugged by the women who are accusing GHW Bush of "sexual assault". Anyone here knows that I am no fan of the Bush clan, but this one is just too much.

The 93 y/o man, not of sound mind and body, confined to wheel chair for over 5 years now and suffering from a kind of Parkinson's.

And there's the thing. The medication for Parkinson's can remove inhibitions. My late mother-in-law had Parkinson's that eventually led to total dementia. Her meds would produce some wild behavior out of her, very uncharacteristic behavior.

You remember those "restless leg syndrome" commercials that cautioned that the medication could lead to addictive gambling? I thought that was so weird until I found out that the meds for RLS were basically a watered down version of a med for Parkinson's.

So to the women coming forward about Bush, Jr being inappropriate. You need to step back.

I'm happy to hear someone else say this, because I totally agree.
Women are legitimately raped every day in this country, and this bitch had a liver spotted old hand brush against her ass and is acting like he bent her over his knee and started fingering her. It was a sick old man with his wife standing right next to him. Leave the Lena Dunhaming to Lena Dunham.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
Chip Z'Hoy

Postby Chip Z'Hoy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:11 pm

I don't know whether it's a big deal or not, but his joke fucking SUCKS.
NeverSurrender wrote:I simply asked a question and beat off two tards.
Mojo
Cockblocked by Poison

Postby Mojo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Chip Z'Hoy wrote:I don't know whether it's a big deal or not, but his joke fucking SUCKS.

I thought it was magic.
SikkiNixx wrote:my cool rock jeans were now stained with clit -blood

Image Image
TenBenny

Postby TenBenny » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:57 pm

This was just published. Another in the New Yorker series. It's a very tough read. I can't even with this guy. Motherfucker needs to be in jail *now*. Sciorra and Hannah... there are no words to describe how I felt reading those stories.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... -weinstein
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs

Postby Kiss Crue » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:50 am

What has happened to society when a 90 year old former President in a wheelchair can't grab a woman's ass? I'm pretty sure he earned that. Also i'm pretty sure you don't have to be Barry Sanders to get yourself out of that situation.

People need to fucking chill already. I know everyone wants to be appalled by everything 24 hours a day but shit's getting ridiculous.
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs

Postby Kiss Crue » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:13 am

Women are now treating their asses like it's a parking spot in Manhattan. It's not that special or precious ladies!
Endless Yodel
Headlining Clubs

Postby Endless Yodel » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:14 am

exitflagger wrote:

His comments reinforce to me that the industry is incapable of self-policing.

At this point, there shouldn't be one more lecture from these moral cowards about guns, women's health, AGW, whatever. But I know Holly-weirdos can't stop lecturing. It's in their DNA.
sirrloin wrote:There is a difference between show tunes appreciation and musical theater. If you don't know the difference, you're not very educated.
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs

Postby Kiss Crue » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:03 am

It goes on everywhere. It's not unique to Hollywood.
dmbrocker
Opening Act in Arenas

Postby dmbrocker » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:22 am

Kiss Crue wrote:It goes on everywhere. It's not unique to Hollywood.

Seems like it's been going on a whole lot lately. Weinstein, the US Gymnastics team doctor, Bush Sr., Val Kilmer, etc. Looks like the Pandora's Box has been opened, so to speak. Once Weinstein got caught, a lot of people became brave enough to share their stories...

DavidLeeLarsUlrichRoth wrote:Some random psycho kills Dimebag on stage, and no one can hit this doofus with so much as a water balloon? 8)
Kiss Crue
Headlining Clubs

Postby Kiss Crue » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:46 am

So we're seriously going to group 93 year old George in with that crowd are we?

:lol:
dmbrocker
Opening Act in Arenas

Postby dmbrocker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Kiss Crue wrote:So we're seriously going to group 93 year old George in with that crowd are we?

:lol:

Well, he did receive an accusation or two recently.

DavidLeeLarsUlrichRoth wrote:Some random psycho kills Dimebag on stage, and no one can hit this doofus with so much as a water balloon? 8)
TenBenny

Postby TenBenny » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Looks like Ratner and now Dustin Hoffman are being outed. Ratner was no big shocker, but Hoffman? Fuck, that bums me out. The article on Ratner says his best friends are Polanski, Toback and Robert Evans. I mean it's like, dude, can you be any more disgusting?

Return to “Sludge Lounge”