What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Re: What %chance do you think Trump will get jail time?

Post by Wild Obsession »

exitflagger wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:25 am "Democrat" and "republican" labels don't mean anything anymore. Maybe if the republican party digs it's head out of it's ass and starts doing positive things for the country instead of just worshiping an idiot and knee-jerk opposing anything democrats do, we can get back to an intelligent exchange of ideas.

You don't have to be a "democrat" to oppose racism, autocracy, corruption and just plain old dumbassery.
And you dont have to be a "Republican" to see how inept and detrimental the current regime is to 99% of Americans, but if you dare question anything, you are absolutely "labeled".
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Turner Coates »

TenBenny wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:44 pm
I now no longer think the DOJ is going to wait until November or December to bring charges. Every new wrinkle comes closer to firming this up as treason.
He may have already sold and bartered secrets and may have others stashed away for plea bargaining.
I think he's been doing it since he took office and had access. And he's not smart enough to have done it by himself. He had coaching.

CIA admits to losing dozens of informants around the world: NYT
https://thehill.com/policy/national-sec ... world-nyt/

I reckon all songs are folk songs. I ain't never heard no horses singing any.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:39 pm CIA admits to losing dozens of informants around the world: NYT
I keep seeing people around Reddit saying that the CIA thinks Trump sold them out, but I can’t find any verification of that whatsoever. Absolutely wild to think about, and fuck, I hope it’s not true.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
Grendel
Headlining Clubs

Post by Grendel »

HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:37 am
DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:10 am And while the media distracts you all with irrelevant shit like this, here’s the sitting Democrat president making a very Hitler-esque speech complete with a Nazi red backdrop and armed soldiers in the background. And on the anniversary of the Germans invading Poland.

After last night its abundantly clear what this administration is planning for white males in this country. And the dumb fuck libtards will deny it even as they’re being marched into the gas chamber.

Both Strung out on Amphetamines and Power Hungry.
But I thought that you voted for Biden? Are you having second thoughts about your choice?
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Learn the concept of keep your mouth shut or you will remained foed.
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Mojo wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:14 pm
Turner Coates wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:39 pm CIA admits to losing dozens of informants around the world: NYT
I keep seeing people around Reddit saying that the CIA thinks Trump sold them out, but I can’t find any verification of that whatsoever. Absolutely wild to think about, and fuck, I hope it’s not true.
It can't be pinned directly to Trump....yet. One can only speculate, but the way he referred to the murder (and dissection) of Jamal Khashoggi shows that he has no problem with such things when it comes to people he's on good terms with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhfAjVoI6Mo

I think Trump would sell secret info to just about anyone on the planet if the price was right, especially if the buyer flattered his ego.

Danzig in the Dark
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Danzig in the Dark »

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:39 pm
I now no longer think the DOJ is going to wait until November or December to bring charges. Every new wrinkle comes closer to firming this up as treason.
He may have already sold and bartered secrets and may have others stashed away for plea bargaining.
I think he's been doing it since he took office and had access. And he's not smart enough to have done it by himself. He had coaching.

They would be useless for a plea bargain.
ImageImage
ParaDime77

Post by ParaDime77 »

Grendel wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:02 pm
DenimAndLeather wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:10 am And while the media distracts you all with irrelevant shit like this, here’s the sitting Democrat president making a very Hitler-esque speech complete with a Nazi red backdrop and armed soldiers in the background. And on the anniversary of the Germans invading Poland.

After last night its abundantly clear what this administration is planning for white males in this country. And the dumb fuck libtards will deny it even as they’re being marched into the gas chamber.

But I thought that you voted for Biden? Are you having second thoughts about your choice?

Show the picture of the actual stage with the red, white and blue, not the photoshopped shit making the rounds.
Everyone Is Someone Else's Bitch
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

He voted for Biden? I could've sworn I'd had HMZ pegged as a Trumpie.
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:38 pm

Unless law changes or exceptions were made because there is no precedent for the USA being extorted by a former President.

Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:17 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:38 pm

Unless law changes or exceptions were made because there is no precedent for the USA being extorted by a former President.
It's still attempted extortion. :roll:

Besides, the US government is operating under the assumption any secret information he might have or still has is no longer secret and is already in rival hands. Secrets matter only as long as they're secrets.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:46 am
Besides, the US government is operating under the assumption any secret information he might have or still has is no longer secret and is already in rival hands. Secrets matter only as long as they're secrets.
Does that legally clear Trump of being charged with committing a crime, however it is labeled?
:roll: :roll:

Danzig in the Dark

Turner Coates wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:21 am
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 12:46 am
Does that legally clear Trump of being charged with committing a crime, however it is labeled?
:roll: :roll:
Spare me the fucking straw man, retard.

You proposed that Trump would threaten to release hoarded secrets in return for a favorable deal. I pointed out it's an empty threat. Now you're trying to argue something I didn't claim. Fuck that, you mental midget.

Anyways, not even Saul Goodman would touch that. It would be a literal confession to commit espionage. His lawyers would drop him like 1st period German.
ImageImage
Turner Coates

Post by Turner Coates »

Meh.
Go ye forth and fuck yerself, tough guy.

Danzig in the Dark

TenLenny Lite. :lol:
ImageImage
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:42 pm TenLenny Lite. :lol:
Oh, that's low.
skunklovestiger wrote:Beeing funny is ok, beeing stupid is not !!
Danzig in the Dark

DiamondDog wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:38 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:42 pm TenLenny Lite. :lol:
Oh, that's low.
I would apologize to TenLenny, but he has me foed.
ImageImage
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

I'm betting that his people will just throw him under a bus, medically. Whether he has it or not, they'll dummy up his records and say he has advanced stage dementia. At some point, it might be their only play to keep him out of prison.
Danzig in the Dark

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:36 pm I'm betting that his people will just throw him under a bus, medically. Whether he has it or not, they'll dummy up his records and say he has advanced stage dementia. At some point, it might be their only play to keep him out of prison.
The prosecution will want their own examination.
ImageImage
Wednesday 13 Fan

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:17 pm
Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:36 pm I'm betting that his people will just throw him under a bus, medically. Whether he has it or not, they'll dummy up his records and say he has advanced stage dementia. At some point, it might be their only play to keep him out of prison.
A former President going to prison isn't good for either side. This will save face for both sides.
alleyrulez
Platinum Artist

Post by alleyrulez »

dmbrocker wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:31 pm

He voted for Biden? I could've sworn I'd had HMZ pegged as a Trumpie.
your initial assessment was correct.

HMZ is all over Trump's jock.
TenBenny

Post by TenBenny »

Wednesday 13 Fan wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:37 pm
Danzig in the Dark wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:17 pm
A former President going to prison isn't good for either side. This will save face for both sides.

It sure seems like most on the Democrat side (the only side working on behalf of democracy) don't give a damn if a former president goes to prison. What Trump did to this country wasn't good for either side. So I guess you could say he shattered important political norms well before he had a possibility of going to prison. And now that norm needs to be upended as well so accountability can be doled out.
Mister Freeze
Platinum Artist

Post by Mister Freeze »

Mister Freeze wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:05 am All it takes is one MAGA judge or juror to torpedo the whole thing.

I read the news today, oh boy...
https://www.businessinsider.com/legal-e ... ing-2022-9
skunklovestiger wrote: A comment like this needs a really useless piece of shit. Well maybe you are used to get fucked by your mother in the basement. It would be better if somebody just kills you useless asshole. Just killl yourself shithead.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Actually, it's not clear.
What are they planning for white males in this country? They're going to send them to the gas chamber?
You know, the gas chamber is not a thing anymore, right?
But never mind about the gas chamber, tell me the plan for white males in this country. Please...explain this in detail.
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DumberAndLeather wrote:Ruh roh
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
eddie lee roth
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by eddie lee roth »

exitflagger wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:46 pm
DumberAndLeather wrote:Ruh roh
Better call Cartoon5150
DenimAndLeather

Post by DenimAndLeather »

It’s already started. Right now there’s a push in the Minneapolis school system to fire white teachers first regardless of seniority. The city of Oakland launched a financial support program for low-income citizens, in which low-income whites were excluded. The ADL quietly changed the definition of racism to exclude white people. The buffoon in the Oval Office was very open that he was excluding white people in his vice president and Supreme Court justice appointments. That’s only a few examples but compared to how the Jewish persecution began in the 30s, the similarities are too stark to ignore.

I don’t know where this is all headed, but what’s for sure is that Obama (not to mention Harris) is playing a huge part behind the scenes in this administration. They probably wouldn’t actually commit mass genocide, but one look at some of the racist wastes of life Obama appointed (Valerie Jarrett, Chas Freeman, Ben Rhodes to name a few), plus his friendship with Louis Farakkhan, leaves no doubt that he would absolutely love to see large swaths of white people go away.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am It’s already started. Right now there’s a push in the Minneapolis school system to fire white teachers first regardless of seniority. The city of Oakland launched a financial support program for low-income citizens, in which low-income whites were excluded. The ADL quietly changed the definition of racism to exclude white people. The buffoon in the Oval Office was very open that he was excluding white people in his vice president and Supreme Court justice appointments. That’s only a few examples but compared to how the Jewish persecution began in the 30s, the similarities are too stark to ignore.

I don’t know where this is all headed, but what’s for sure is that Obama (not to mention Harris) is playing a huge part behind the scenes in this administration. They probably wouldn’t actually commit mass genocide, but one look at some of the racist wastes of life Obama appointed (Valerie Jarrett, Chas Freeman, Ben Rhodes to name a few), plus his friendship with Louis Farakkhan, leaves no doubt that he would absolutely love to see large swaths of white people go away.
Mojo

Post by Mojo »

Imagine living your life in fear like that. Trumptards are the biggest pussies to have ever existed in this country.
Rooster wrote: I hunt with a handgun.
pieceofme wrote: Yeah, Mojo is a lot of peoples favourite!
keyofgee wrote: I am a free thinker
Image Image
exitflagger

Post by exitflagger »

DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am They probably wouldn’t actually commit mass genocide
Oh come on. You may as well go full retard.
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
DiamondDog
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by DiamondDog »

exitflagger wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:04 am
DenimAndLeather wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:52 am They probably wouldn’t actually commit mass genocide
Oh come on. You may as well go full retard.
You mean he hasn't??