Attn: DemonFilth & Fast Food Enthusiasts

A place to discuss whatever you want.

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Attn: DemonFilth & Fast Food Enthusiasts

Post by Aerosmith87 »

Didn't want to take away from your BK breakfast discussion. I see you posting a lot of about fast food.

Tell me, will you, would you, have you ever tried the Wendy's and BK chicken parm sandwiches? A legit chicken parm can be found in any halfway decent pizza place and I can't imagine wanting one from any fast food chain. It's fucked up!
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Attn: DemonFilth & Fast Food Enthusiasts

Post by dmbrocker »

I tried the Wendy's one. It's very good!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

ijwthstd wrote: obviously you take this way too seriously and were deeply affected by what transpired in the early 1990's and hopefully you are discussing these issues with a therapist in addition to other fans on music message boards.
Aerosmith87
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Aerosmith87 »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:22 pm This guy got sick off the Wendy's:

https://mobile.twitter.com/IAmReviewbra ... H2pLksAAAA
lol I think I recognize that little guy. No way is this stuff good though. I refuse to believe it!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Excellent!!! Has a big disk of fried cheese on it!!!
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

Wendy’s is great you can dip any food item in large chocolate Frosty- any time of year including today with 24
mph winds at Wendy’s
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Aerosmith87 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:52 pm Didn't want to take away from your BK breakfast discussion. I see you posting a lot of about fast food.

Tell me, will you, would you, have you ever tried the Wendy's and BK chicken parm sandwiches? A legit chicken parm can be found in any halfway decent pizza place and I can't imagine wanting one from any fast food chain. It's fucked up!
Had the BK one. Was very disappointed. 😢
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
dmbrocker
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Post by dmbrocker »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:30 pm
Aerosmith87 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:52 pm Didn't want to take away from your BK breakfast discussion. I see you posting a lot of about fast food.

Had the BK one. Was very disappointed. 😢
Well, then go to Wendy’s and get the new Loaded Nacho Burger with queso and crunchy tortilla pieces in it. I had it a week ago and it was dang tasty!
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
HoldenSSV
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by HoldenSSV »

The BK one is not very good and the Wendy's is hit or miss if the cheese disk isn't melted all the way.
"Copying off of one person is called plagiarism.
Copying off of ten people is called research."
DonJuanDeMarco
Headlining Clubs

Post by DonJuanDeMarco »

Aerosmith87 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:52 pm Tell me, will you, would you, have you ever tried the Wendy's and BK chicken parm sandwiches? A legit chicken parm can be found in any halfway decent pizza place and I can't imagine wanting one from any fast food chain. It's fucked up!
Sugar and MSG! Fast food is crack. We all know it and deep down we all love it, some more than others.

People that eat fast food are not going for "legit" or traditional.

Buy ground beef from the butcher shop or grocery store. Put it on the cast iron or grill. Compare it to McDonalds burger and get back to me.

Eat a bag of cheetos and compare that to cheese and crackers.

Cherry and Strawberry flavored candy tastes nothing like actual cherries and strawberries.

Nothing makes sense!
"You want Don Juan DeMarco, the world's greatest lover, to talk to you? What do you know of great love?"